Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

maybe crypto for this year did look pretty bad, and it looks like it will take longer to recover, most likely due to the increasing number of new altcoins popping up, but now bitcoin is starting to dominate again

newspeakenthusiast

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

I think market will survive this situation. Thats smart to invest in ICOs with big potential now. Cuz you can get the same amount of token like before for less in money if you convert crypto into USD. Lately i've invested in osa dc and hope for the best, project looks promising.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

As far as cryptocurrency is concerned and with the trend of things at the moment, one cannot say catergorically which coin will be dominant over the other, the situation in the market is so unpredictable ....However I have strong believe in BTC that it will surely bounce back..... Generally, in this year we all hope to see a huge difference positively in the market.... Let us keep hope alive
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

I think the future of crypto currency this 2018 is not what really most people are expecting including the investors.
Much is expected from crypto this year and it has really disappointed most of its investors by the serious drop and decline in the market though some still believe that it will recover soon and after that it will moon.
korvd

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

I think the future of crypto currency this 2018 is not what really most people are expecting including the investors.
Much is expected from crypto this year and it has really disappointed most of its investors by the serious drop and decline in the market though some still believe that it will recover soon and after that it will moon.

I think that in 2018 cryptocommunity will concentrate on the projects which provide services with blockchain usage
feliciathegoat

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

I think that in 2018 cryptocommunity will concentrate on the projects which provide services with blockchain usage

What do you mean mate?
korvd

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

What do you mean mate?

I mean that now the services which integrate blockchain in its operating will succeed. Like OSA DC, Neuromation and others
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

50:50 possibility this year. There are several factors that have caused the failure of crypto prices to increase this year. Issues of rejection, ETF, and hackers. if the problem can be solved then crypto's interest will grow again.
feliciathegoat

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

What do you mean mate?

I mean that now the services which integrate blockchain in its operating will succeed. Like OSA DC, Neuromation and others

I totally believe that only web applications will succeed. Blockchain is closely connected with the IT market
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

For the coming months, for sure that the value of bitcoin and altcoins will change, so I am not worried about it as there are lots of speculations that this year will hit the price of crypto last year and I personally believe it.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

I close agree in cryptocurrency and there's no course of action cryptocurrency testament die gone. It testament breathing championing a long extension in that it has cum to stand and testament be real in the impending.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

This year is getting hard with crypto and with cryptocurrencies' prices which are very low in accordance to predictions in past, but there is a chance to fix this.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
qweqwe2121

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Crypto ✪ Enthusiast

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

For you it's all myth, but the thing you have to understand is that BTC / ETH is a digital asset, and digital assets are very volatile. The selling price can change very significantly, it could go down, it could also rise, and as we see now 2018, the crypto currency is currently falling and will definitely rise at the end of the year, I believe it...
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

This year is definitely a lot of people are hoping that the price is very high crypto coins. But this year is different crypto coins getting down it costs and unstable prices more often. But at the end of this year, we expect that Crypto coins will come back up.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

Do not hurry to fear, electronic money last time in 2018 continuous decline, the price of coins is quite low, but I think they will recover soon. So patience is still important to us
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

for me.
It will be a test for all investors because the market value will increase and decrease. so people should be smart in trading so they can earn more money because the market value is not stable can increase the time so they always keep up with the market.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

if I say that the ETH price will rise, it might be a myth. so also when I say otherwise. of all the information I read about ETH and I believe that ETH will come back from the current price. at least that will happen next year. why do I agree that ETH has a lot of potential, because almost all projects use ETH and I am not sure if ETH will pass BTC prices.
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

Regarding Etherium, there are a lot of comments, but in reality I also believe that the coin has great potential!
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

Cryptocurrency is going through a small change. During these 2 years with her, something happened that could not people to believe just 3 years ago.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

for me.
It will be a test for all investors because the market value will increase and decrease. so people should be smart in trading so they can earn more money because the market value is not stable can increase the time so they always keep up with the market.
According to my prediction, all coins in crypto will increase in price by the end of 2018, hopefully my prediction is not wrong, because I've been waiting too long to see the price of coins improving. Everyone who joins the crypto must have the same desire to hope that bitcoin and all altcoin jaya and have a high price, because we all here have the same goal that is to achieve success and luck. People who expect ethereum to have high prices like bitcoin, are the ones who keep their money in ethereum, so in addition to reusable capital, they also hope to profit from the investments made, and this profit will be gained if the price of ethereum continues to improve and high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: