Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
esportseco

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

It will be the next trending thing within next couple years. Market is down but that is fine it is always like this end of summer.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

Most investors are currently pessimistic about the crypto market, but in the conditions of a market fall, we need to see for ourselves the opportunity to buy coins at a low price. This very moment is very difficult and important psychologically. I believe in the growth and development of crypto.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

The crypto will continue its development I am sure and next two years will be the most profitable in the crypto's history till this moment, I am waiting for it.

It might sound strange but I wish 2018 could be the worst year for the crypto. it means that I hope and believe that when 2019 comes, the market will be absolutely different - tokens and BTC will grow.
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

Any outcome of events is possible, however both positive and negative can not occur at the same time. I really believe in ETH, now it's a great opportunity to acquire it, as a zagovstovka for the future.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
It's a common thing when people are divided into several groups like those who believe in BTC and those who support BCH saying that this is a real bitcoin. And as long as the number of supporters grow, the prices will reach new highs in the future.

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

Everyone expects a good growth of all coins towards the end of the year. I am also sure that bitcoin and ethereum will be well-posed and will give their owners a lot of profit.

I am also in the team of these optimists that believe in Bitcoin and tokens' growth close to December. However, even if it does not happen, the cryptocurrency has a fantastic future - it will be accepted in most of the counties.
The crypto will always exist and this needs to be remember by those crypto holders. It's technology and how many times it has been banned by so many countries but more and more of them are trying to see the advantage of bitcoin and then just like south korea which has been lifting the ban from the bitcoin and ico (soon) this gives a real evidence about how good the crypto is.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

This year is a bad yearThis year is a bad year for Crypto. The large number of coins that have dropped in value has caused a lot of panic and hopes that it will end at the end of this year.
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

In 2018, the crypto currency suffers heavy losses. But we should not be upset, because after any fall comes growth. We must remain calm in this situation.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

for now the price of Ethereum has decreased quite large this year almost every month from the beginning of 2018 has decreased, we do not know for sure whether Ethereum will rise in the coming year.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

Nowadays, the trend of e-money market growth is unpredictable. So we just wait patiently, and in the future they will grow back and then we will sell pennies
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

In the year 2018 is indeed crypto grows and more people join the crypto. But until recently the price of coins are still falling and there were no signs that Crypto coins will experience growth. And this year I think it will continue to go down, and we will wait until the end of this year. And hopefully, at the end of the year, the coins will experience huge growth.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

This year is a bad yearThis year is a bad year for Crypto. The large number of coins that have dropped in value has caused a lot of panic and hopes that it will end at the end of this year.
dont worry about this down movement.we know that it caused so many negative news from government.but today crypto investor become smarter than before.they dont be panic while read negative news.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable.Everyone expects growth, but the opposite happens.But let's not give up hope.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

dont worry about this down movement.we know that it caused so many negative news from government.but today crypto investor become smarter than before.they dont be panic while read negative news.
Crypto price movements are always changing all the time and don't get good control. During this time the conditions and situation of the crypto market are so attentively and we must be able to accept as many circumstances as possible. Crypto's development is predicted to get better due to the increasing number of people who use Crypto, this should be maintained because when more people use crypto, the direction of the economy in the world will be in the era of digitalization.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

In 2018 Scammers is detected,Market will come in to Normal flow in late 2018,Investors Invest Intellectually,Top 20 Coins will Launches and Expending his network that will spread Truthfulness in Crypto market, Get Ready for the Boom Again.

Who think market will never recover
In late 2013, The price of Bitcoin went $210 in Jan 2015 after achieving $1000 in Nov 2013 . theses are up and downs of investment market, time will change again.Cheers

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
redtrus55

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

I still have difficulty predicting about the condition of crypto currencies lately. I just hope that the crypto currency condition is not the beginning of destruction. I hope that this condition is a cycle in which this critical condition can be more likely to be recovered. Hopefully the situation at the end of last year could be repeated, that is the crypto currency market is moving towards a better condition and the price of crypto currencies can reach its peak. If at the end of this year crypto currencies cannot get better then I am not sure about the future of crypto currencies in the future. I myself also hope that the future of crypto currencies will recover quickly so that I can enjoy my profits to achieve one by one of my dreams.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

I do not exclude that by the end of the year we will see a huge increase in the crypto-currency market. Today, the market is not stable, but this is not a constant trend. Wink Smiley Wink
Aikidev

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

I do not exclude that by the end of the year we will see a huge increase in the crypto currency market. Wink Smiley Wink

i hope that too
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

We saw big pumps previously. This big retracement was necessary for healthy growth of the market. Hope so soon BTC , eth a whole crypto market will boom
hoangha

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

In 2018,this year is really bad for crypto market, we only see that coins and tokens down and down, I hope that in the end of year, we can see the return of market like end of 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: