Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

Since 2009 every year, we saw lot of people claiming that bitcoin is going to burst, the bubble is going to burst, and bitcoin made in through 2018 too. and i am sure BTC and all crypto market will survive another year and so on every year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
everyone who joins the crypto must have the same desire to hope that bitcoin and all altcoin jaya and have a high price, because we all here have the same goal that is to achieve success and luck. people who expect ethereum to have high prices like bitcoin, are the ones who keep their money in ethereum, so in addition to reusable capital, they also hope to profit from the investments made, and this profit will be gained if the price of ethereum continues to improve and high.
according to my prediction, all coins in crypto will increase in price by the end of 2018, hopefully my prediction is not wrong, because I've been waiting too long to see the price of coins improving.
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

Definitely the market will be Bullish again and it will be in a very short time. Moreover, the market of BTC and ETH is rising up and as per I believe It will rise up more and the entire market of cryptocurrency will recover within the end of 2018.
are you still sure to recover at the end of the year? this is already the middle of 2018 while the price of coin is still at the peak of destruction. there is no sign of an increase especially for altcoins Embarrassed
mbangsar04

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

I am sure that we can expect that soon crypto will become the main currency in the world, maybe not today and not tomorrow but soon. I am sure that by the end of the year bitcoin prices will rise sharply and will become a green market.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

2018 is a pretty dull year with digital money! Need more big hicks to grow! I believe the market will recover in early 2019!

It is way too early to determine the future of the cryptocurency market for the year of 2019. There is so much going on even up to this day, with the news all around crypto and the government, banks and econonomy.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

of course there are many forecasts that miss out on estimates, this decline is almost over half a year. currently bitcoin is running and growing although there is always a red tucked in its movement. but for other eth and crypto quite slow. I think this is a good start in the next month

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

2018 have bee volatile from the beginning in crypto currency but research have shown that the crypto market will surely rise a bit high before the year 2018 ends.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

I think the growth of the market will increase along with the technological developments in this world, therefore everyone who wants to invest will definitely think about where or what he will invest, and with that there will be a new market development
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

It is not a myth, if you had told people that the market was going to bull the way it did at the end of last year and the beginning of this year they would have told you that you were crazy but it did and bitcoin managed its way up to 19k. The market will bull again, it is not a matter of how but simply a matter of when. You just have to be patient and willing to wait for it to bull again.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

I hope that the bull will soon take a leading place in the market and we will be all right . By the end of the year I think that the situation will stabilize on the market .
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

I think at this end of the year the crypto market price again in the stable and is increasing the price and it will give us a big profit. I think it's having a future bright and it is never to die the future.
Mohizadja

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

I believe that only a few project will show great results this year.
Because 90-95% of these projects are scam and do not have a product to develop, only ICO
When I choose altcoin for investing my money I always look if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found a new project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. The project name is FuturesCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.0;topicseen
What do you think guys??
Mohizadja

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

I think at this end of the year the crypto market price again in the stable and is increasing the price and it will give us a big profit. I think it's having a future bright and it is never to die the future.
Agreed. As usual all markets have ups and downs. And after this years down we will surely see up))
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

They future of 2018 crypto market has been volatile earlier but research have shown that the value of coins will rise in they near months
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

Crypto will be increasing til lthe end of the year and it is absolutly true because a lot of experts predict crypto's development in this period of time.
SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

I think that the bull market will start by the end of 2018 because now there are no hints at the rapid growth of the market  Sad
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

Indeed, as I would like to think I am extremely positive that in this 2018, the cost of ethereum and bitcoin will ascend high after the market recuperates from the fall since they are exceptionally potential and important coin, some altcoin will likewise ascend higher than the were before the fall and some will crash yet I am certain crypto will develop higher this year even as we are encountering a major fall in cost by and by.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

Until this time I can answer NO. But you should wait until the end of August, the market in the end of 2018 is unpredictable, maybe we will see the market get up and go to moon again! Let's hold tight and see guys! Good luck  Cool
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

We can not know what will be closer to the end of 2018, but now bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have started to grow up a little and so there is still a chance that this year will be the most profitable in history
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. It seems to me that you can invest in both Ethereum and bitcoin and make a profit, these coins now have about the same status in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: