Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

I believe the crypto world will continue to live as long as there are still many users involved.
and I think will continue to run because it is very unlikely if the crypto world in leave.
because in certain countries Cryptocurrency has become an advocate of their economy

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

The future of crypto currency can never be dark. This market is very much in demand and the hype just gets bigger and bigger. The investors are being attracted on a large scale and new coins, tokens and projects are coming up almost everyday. So, the future of this market is good.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

I think it's possible and we are all waiting for this. It is not necessary to wait likely this year this is likely to take a couple of more years to restore the market

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

The growth potential of Ethereum is depended on the service demand functionality of Ethereum, since it has the smart contract capability the more projects that are running ICOs the more the demand for Ethereum increases. There is hope for Ethereum in 2018.

HOMT

Powered by,
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

I thing that, we should wait for the next semester. With some new investment till then we should enjoy other part of life. Dont sell now!
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

of course I believe that the market price will rise again, and I do not think if ethereum or bitcoin is a myth. because the market price is always spinning will not stop, this ethereum has a smart contracting ability, mostly many ico that use ethereum platform. the growth of ethereum is developing very fast, I am sure ethereum has great potential.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:54:46 AM

No doubt people are very confident about ETH and even think that it can beat BTC but its nearly impossible since BTC is a pioneer crypto currency

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
I am sure the future of cryptocurrency in 2018 can be good and profitable because a few months ago the future of cryptocurrency is so thin that now many people are investing in cryptocurrency hoping to get a good profit and can help pump the price of crypto to be more well again

gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

I am sure, that we can expect that crypto will be the main currency in the future. Maybe not today and not tomorrow but soon. I am confident that by the end of the year the price of btc will increase and it will make the enthusiasm of the world community increasingly to try crypto coins.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:45:49 AM

Of course I can, I also believe that as the market moves from day to day very rapidly, market advancements plus the latest technology will naturally pick up some market coins or render them useless. However, the coins that have a reputation will continue to grow and become the main in the future.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

In 2018 there was expected to be good prices of cryptocurrency. But still its prices have lowered. Now it is taking longer time rather than the estimated time. Maybe people are getting less attracted to it. Or there may be other reasons. At the same time, it can be said that by the end of 2018, there will be a bounce in prices in the market.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

I think that the future of the crypto currency is very good. She is just gaining momentum and strength. Already now one can see the interest of many people in the crypt and her life. And many are already making plans to participate in it. So I see the prospects.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

First of all , you must have your own opinion.keep listening to people won't help you . you make your own research about ETH and see if it can help community or not . Secondly,about seeing bullish again , it's an inevitable thing ,but the question is when exactly !

yakovsevsk

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

In my opinion, the BTC was slightly overvalued in 2017. Now the situation is normal and gradually there will be organic growth. But not so fast, of course, as in 2017.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

Hi, in my opinion, I believe that the cryptocurrencies market will strongly increase at the end of 2018.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

Do not know yet, the future of crypto will be like. Maybe, only BTC and Altcoins will have a future.
That's because the coins I mentioned are those who already have fans and communities in them.
So, for another coin I think it needs a hard fight.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

I think it is certainly possible. I think so too, but I do not know if it will be a short time but the etherereum will once again make it a big rise in my belief that it is infinite.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

I doubt that we will be able to repeat last year's growth this year. Now the market is cleansing of those people who bought for expensive. I think that, at best, this will continue for several more months. I hope we will see the next big wave of growth only in 2019. So be patient, the bear market continues.
inkamazigh

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

Just compare the current situation with the one we had in 2017. We need a driver that can push crypto market up again. Too much money already here to just let that market blow out.
o2FkINEnvious

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

Yes i think it is possible to have a bullish market again and i think ETH will lead the charge. With so many dapps and project using the ERC network it will definitely be a winner..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: