Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

I also still survived with the same belief as other people about the rise of the crypto market even though at this time it had occurred to me that what I believed was a myth. for example, my level of trust in BTC and ETH will increase but not 2018 but next year.
I hope for growth in December or early January. It seems to me that by this time we will be able to see positive changes in our portfolios Smiley
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

I also think that Ethereum has great potential. Ethereum still remains the number two coin in the cryptocurrency market and despite the fact that it still follows in any direction for Bitcoin (so far), it has quite a lot of potential.

Gostevoi

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

I believe that by the end of the year ETH and bitcoin will grow in price. and the market will grow. it is possible that by the end of the year prices return to those that were at the beginning of the year.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

The bullish market will definitely return, but this does not mean that Ethereum will grow. Vitalik Butherin once said that the high cost of Ethereum hinders the development of the network and greatly increases the cost of transactions.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

The bullish market will definitely return, but this does not mean that Ethereum will grow. Vitalik Butherin once said that the high cost of Ethereum hinders the development of the network and greatly increases the cost of transactions.
I heard that ETH futures will be launched at the end of the year. I don't know if this is good news. It has a positive impact on it.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

I think eth will soar soon, because lately eth stagnates, does not move at low prices, every token makes reference eth, though not all, but I feel, this is capital for eth will fly at the highest price
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

I also think that Ethereum has great potential. Ethereum still remains the number two coin in the cryptocurrency market and despite the fact that it still follows in any direction for Bitcoin (so far), it has quite a lot of potential.

Yeah, I agree with you, I still believe that ethereum will rise again in the end of 2018. Ethereum has shown a good price and ETH is one coin with a high transaction volume. I think this is a good moment for ETH to bounce and recover.

Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

I think the next thing to expect is a series of giant partnerships, large concerns with cryptocurrency projects and the beginning of their partial use in the real environment.
Diruy raya

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

A lot of people are hoping that by the end of this year the crypto currency will make a blast. Hopefully the future of the crypto currency is verry well determined.
[/quo

te]

Menurut prediksi saya bahwa cryptocurrency untuk masa yang akan datang  lebih berkembang dan lebih banyak diminati oleh para pelanggan,karena crypto lebih aman dan efektif  serta transaksinya lebih tinggi.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

basically, there are many crypto who have good prospects. eth is an altcoin that has good prospects among other altcoins. I think eth is also suitable for short-term investments. but currently, we know that the crypto price are drop again and I think the eth prices in this year have worsened. if this is prolonged, then the people will get the bigger losses
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

I think this is not the best year for crypto, but I believe that there will be a period of rising and growing market
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

I think for 2018 until now Crypto is still down, we certainly hope that in the near future crypto will rise again and its development will be better for the future

I still believe that crypto has a better future, even if this 2018 is not good for all of us, I am hoping that in the coming year of 2019 it will burst and will boom in the market.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

With crypto, everything will be fine, I think it's already understood, I believe that by the end of the year the price of bitcoins will grow to 8,000 dollars, and the price for 1 etherium will reach 600 dollars. These are very adequate prices.
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

It seems to be the increasing of the whole market in common but I can say that every coin will increase in price, weak ones will be dead after this developing at all.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

The situation has been going down for a full half year. I am not convinced that good results can be achieved by the end of this year. Especially with these two days of market performance.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

It seems to be the increasing of the whole market in common but I can say that every coin will increase in price, weak ones will be dead after this developing at all.
Although this year not fluctuated in higher prices but still there's more time for that to bounceback, we don't need to be greedy and we must able to wait the right time in exploding market. Crypto has a brighter future for sure so make sure to buy more coins and participate with positivity.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

As it seems to me all who believe that the crypto currency is a bubble is not right, and soon we will all be convinced of this!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

As per current scenario, crypto market is not at all doing good. according to me., 2018 is a worst year for crypto market. And the scope of aprogress of the market is very less and vague.But it will definitely be improved in 2019.

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

The current scenario of cryptocurrency market is not doing well. We have to stay positive and optimistic about cryptocurrency market and I believe the entire market of cryptocurrency will recover this end of the year.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

The first two quarters were very difficult compared to 2017, but I'm sure that  market will stabilize this autumn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: