Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:43:09 PM

Knybe,

How many shares do you have? How much do you think you would get if Ken did the honorable things and did a liquidation and distribution?

Des.

I don't know why this is even being discussed as a viable business anymore.

The discussion should start moving towards how do we get some kind of restitution now.

Personally I would like at least most of my coins back so I can divert them into real projects…

Take 1200 BTC / 10mil

Thats 0.00012 BTC per share, the ship for getting BTC back sailed long ago. If Wednesday results in no news then the only real recourse we have is to pursue Ken in a court of criminal law.

if Wednesday "news" is a no show and/or the typical BS Ken has been slinging, YOU should ALL be going on the warpath.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:45:58 PM

...With 1,100 bitcoin in our coffers...

You're assuming that Ken has no liabilities.  He does.  Remember the millions of dollars' worth of pre-orders he allegedly got?  Those must be refunded.  Or something...
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

Why would you say something like that a few days before a supposed important announcement? Trying to average down?

Please tell me you're not being serious...

Can we stop with trying to pump this stock, it's morally reprehensible to pump this stock up. With 1,100 bitcoin in our coffers we are owed 0.00011 per share max. People paying more are losing unless the 0.001% chance ken announces a full working 28nm chip in two days. Will Ken show the world a working 28nm full custom come Wednesday?

+1

Why are people getting so excited about Wednesday? What is this 'insider info' people are alluding to?

Even if Ken comes on and announces a full working 28nm chip, I really doubt he will provide the proof, given his track record. I hope I will be proven wrong... but I am not betting on it.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:17:27 PM

You're assuming that Ken has no liabilities.  He does.  Remember the millions of dollars' worth of pre-orders he allegedly got?  Those must be refunded.  Or something...

Damn. So are these customers first inline for a refund before us? If that is the case we will get zero coins back.
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:22:13 PM

Why would you say something like that a few days before a supposed important announcement? Trying to average down?

Please tell me you're not being serious...

Can we stop with trying to pump this stock, it's morally reprehensible to pump this stock up. With 1,100 bitcoin in our coffers we are owed 0.00011 per share max. People paying more are losing unless the 0.001% chance ken announces a full working 28nm chip in two days. Will Ken show the world a working 28nm full custom come Wednesday?

+1

Why are people getting so excited about Wednesday? What is this 'insider info' people are alluding to?

Even if Ken comes on and announces a full working 28nm chip, I really doubt he will provide the proof, given his track record. I hope I will be proven wrong... but I am not betting on it.

The million satoshi question...

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:24:39 PM

What is this 'insider info' people are alluding to?

Admitting they have 'insider info' is a serious serious mistake. This sort of stuff is literally criminal. Insider trading? FFS.

The only thing you can say on this is to repeat what DTS just said - with all these people claiming to have amazing insider info why the hell are they not buying??? There has been around 3k shares sold in the past 5 days and about 3k bought. That is basically flat. Something about that smells really funny to me. When you have amazing inside info you don't act like these people are acting.

I'm calling this out - it's a pump and dump.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:25:21 PM

You're assuming that Ken has no liabilities.  He does.  Remember the millions of dollars' worth of pre-orders he allegedly got?  Those must be refunded.  Or something...

Damn. So are these customers first inline for a refund before us? If that is the case we will get zero coins back.

Customers aren't getting coin, they're getting cash. I like how Ken already answered this question in person with Bargraphics and we still see the matter brought up as an issue over and over. It went something like this:

Q. Refunds
A. They have received refunds and have been giving out refunds as they are requested. They are still very good financially and have no concerns about mass refunds.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:27:01 PM

What is this 'insider info' people are alluding to?

Admitting they have 'insider info' is a serious serious mistake. This sort of stuff is literally criminal. Insider trading? FFS.

The only thing you can say on this is to repeat what DTS just said - with all these people claiming to have amazing insider info why the hell are they not buying??? There has been around 3k shares sold in the past 5 days and about 3k bought. That is basically flat. Something about that smells really funny to me. When you have amazing inside info you don't act like these people are acting.

Who said they had insider info?

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:35:12 PM

zumzero on last page.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:41:52 PM

I'm getting a really sick feeling.
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 03:43:34 PM

Hi,

any of you guys have also had the refund cheque sent with a misspelling in your name (twice), so that cashing it in is impossible?

Thanks.

Have you talked to our CS.  We can fix this for you.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:44:43 PM

Knybe,

How many shares do you have? How much do you think you would get if Ken did the honorable things and did a liquidation and distribution?

Des.

I don't know why this is even being discussed as a viable business anymore.

The discussion should start moving towards how do we get some kind of restitution now.

Personally I would like at least most of my coins back so I can divert them into real projects…

Take 1200 BTC / 10mil

Thats 0.00012 BTC per share, the ship for getting BTC back sailed long ago. If Wednesday results in no news then the only real recourse we have is to pursue Ken in a court of criminal law.

if Wednesday "news" is a no show and/or the typical BS Ken has been slinging, YOU should ALL be going on the warpath.

Im with you on that, I just dont expect to gain any BTC if we pursue that path. At some point though we need to start taking legal action and I think after Wed many investors mubds will be made up, were all on our last straw.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 03:51:09 PM

0.001% chance ken announces a full working 28nm chip in two days.

sometimes I just like to quote shit.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
ActM Thread (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:56:23 PM

Just done a bit of a troll tidy - if your post was deleted and you are not a troll, then you'd quoted a troll.

We've done well keeping the trolls down by following a strict policy - sorry about the small amount of collateral damage.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:06:35 PM

with all these people claiming to have amazing insider info why the hell are they not buying???

I bought an extra 10BTC worth from the Ukyo liquidation... money meet mouth... minerpart meet troll label

Seriously dude, you and knybe are borderline trolling.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:16:49 PM

Not much leaves me speechless round here but that does. You (and others) are pumping this company to the sky right now and we are saying 'hold on, we've heard this before, many times, and there still is no evidence'. And that is Trolling? That actually makes me angry.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:27:54 PM

Vince I think as a Mod of this thread you should go and delete your own post as it is inflammatory.

fair enough - you are correct.

zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

There is an obvious divide between shareholders at the moment and understandably we fall into two very different camps.  Believe me when I say we'll all be on the same team again, soon.  Smiley

This talk of pump and dump is just wrong. The success of this company is what will boost the share price to an ATH.  It's a great time to be an ActM shareholder!

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:59:45 PM

Oh boy, you lot are in for a pleasant surprise!  I am hoping it's gonna happen on Wenesday so I don't have to read all these gloomy posts anymore.

Also, I do not own any shares on CT and won't be buying any in the near future due to my insider knowledge.

So you are admitting to having insider knowledge while ACTM is being investigated? You've just killed off ACTM and got Ken imprisoned.
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:16:18 PM

Anyone can have insider knowledge.  It's only a crime if they change stock positions with that knowledge.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: