Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:13:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 09:14:52 PM

All,

I've order a prospector - I'm yet to initiate the bank transfer but will do possibly today or tomorrow.

I will make sure to tell you all about how the process goes, how quickly the prospector arrives in the UK, setup, etc - I'm also going to do a video on the setup, and a review generally, so stay tuned.

But the first step, ordering the card, worked fine. I've seen complaints that the shopping card doesn't work but it definitely seemed to work absolutely fine for me.

Stay tuned.

Update:
I just sent the bank transfer through - no problems on my end (in the UK)

Hopefully more news soon.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
Simon Templar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:10:13 PM

Nothing less than an update detailing the actual date this week when we'll be able to trade our shares is acceptable.

If this information isn't released with today's update then there'll be quite a backlash.  Ken, the time has come to give us back our shares.  Please do so before this weekend.  There is no stomach for any more excuses, broken promises or delaying tactics.  Only action will suffice.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:45:01 PM

Ken when will shares go live?

Have you verified your shares yet?

What do you mean by "verified"?  Does Ken not know who owns shares in his company? What about "Ukyo's shares", of which Ken clearly claimed to know the ownership when he dumped them on the exchange where those shares, among others, are still trading?  

They have to be verified and matched to the users CT account.

I know the horse has been beaten to death. But have you put much thought into Havelock? It's been around longer than CT and AMC wouldn't be one of the only companies on the exchange.

I have thought about Havelock.  I feel that that same thing that happen to bitfunder is going to happen to Havelock.

Edit:  I think either on of these is just a stop gap until CC are ready.

Even if Havelock is a stop gap, could we use them for now?

Also counterparty seems to be more refined than CC, remember the lead dev of CC wants out.

I will be reviewing all systems that are available when they are more mature.

will this be addressed in today's update? ...here's to hoping.
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:11:16 AM

Ken when will shares go live?

Have you verified your shares yet?

What do you mean by "verified"?  Does Ken not know who owns shares in his company? What about "Ukyo's shares", of which Ken clearly claimed to know the ownership when he dumped them on the exchange where those shares, among others, are still trading?  

They have to be verified and matched to the users CT account.

I know the horse has been beaten to death. But have you put much thought into Havelock? It's been around longer than CT and AMC wouldn't be one of the only companies on the exchange.

I have thought about Havelock.  I feel that that same thing that happen to bitfunder is going to happen to Havelock.

Edit:  I think either on of these is just a stop gap until CC are ready.

Even if Havelock is a stop gap, could we use them for now?

Also counterparty seems to be more refined than CC, remember the lead dev of CC wants out.

I will be reviewing all systems that are available when they are more mature.

will this be addressed in today's update? ...here's to hoping.

It better be. I couldn't care less about hashrates until I can trade my shares.
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 12:43:34 AM

Weekly Update 4/16/2014

Datacenter is up to ~42 TH/s and we have added a 150 Kva transformer for more power.  We have ordered more equipment and racks and our next expansion will be 5 more racks at ~12.5 TH/s each bringing our total to ~100 TH/s.

VMC:  We now have in stock our Gold Rush mining card which is a ~750 GH/s card, these will be available on our website soon.

MSD Investigation:  I will be talking with our legal council as to what action I can take with the shares in the next few weeks.  I know everyone is ready to start trading; however, I am in a difficult position at the moment.  I am working on solutions to this problem.  Long term for shareholders, I think CC is the answer.

JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:44:49 AM

Weekly Update 4/16/2014

Datacenter is up to ~42 TH/s and we have added a 150 Kva transformer for more power.  We have ordered more equipment and racks and our next expansion will be 5 more racks at ~12.5 TH/s each bringing our total to ~100 TH/s.

VMC:  We now have in stock our Gold Rush mining card which is a ~750 GH/s card, these will be available on our website soon.

MSD Investigation:  I will be talking with our legal council as to what action I can take with the shares in the next few weeks.  I know everyone is ready to start trading; however, I am in a difficult position at the moment.  I am working on solutions to this problem.  Long term for shareholders, I think CC is the answer.

Any update on Financial Report?
mannybitcoins

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:45:50 AM

Weekly Update 4/16/2014

You've had enough time to think of an IMMEDIATE solution to trading Ken, GET THESE SHARES UP!
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:52:24 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 03:36:20 AM by WildFire.ca

Ken the update about the Data-center is great news. I am very happy to see that your able to act dynamically to a constantly changing market. The update about our shares is absolute bullshit. You are not committing any new crimes by re-issuing shares you have already issued. IF your stupid lawyer has not heard about double jeopardy then you need a new one. If there has been a crime committed it has already happened. Re-issuing what you have already issued will not trigger any more charges.. This is absolute BS. PUT OUR FUCKING SHARES ON HAVELOCK. You are now creating a whole new class of pissed of shareholders who do not hold there shares.   How the fuck do you expect anyone to buy shareholders shares when it's been shown over and over again that you do not do what you say.. If we have move to a new site not one person is going to trust you and for good reason.. Get our shares trading now!!

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
drasted

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:52:51 AM

Weekly Update 4/16/2014

MSD Investigation:  I will be talking with our legal council as to what action I can take with the shares in the next few weeks.  I know everyone is ready to start trading; however, I am in a difficult position at the moment.  I am working on solutions to this problem.  Long term for shareholders, I think CC is the answer.

Can you address why you said it would be ready this week if you're lawyer hadn't said it was ok yet? If you can't do it yet, stop telling us you can do it. If there's some uncertainty about the law that's not allowing you to trade shares on these websites then why are you allowing the shares that are already on there to trade?

At the very least you should let us confirm our holdings with you. Not necessarily put it on a exchange, just let us make sure it's ok. Then you'll also be setup to start paying dividends direct to addresses.

Can you tell us what's happening with our chips? Our we still working on our own? What's the progress with them?

What happened to the financial reports? You said you have someone else working on it. Are they still working on it? When do you expect them to be ready?
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 12:54:44 AM

Weekly Update 4/16/2014

MSD Investigation:  I will be talking with our legal council as to what action I can take with the shares in the next few weeks.  I know everyone is ready to start trading; however, I am in a difficult position at the moment.  I am working on solutions to this problem.  Long term for shareholders, I think CC is the answer.

Can you address why you said it would be ready this week if you're lawyer hadn't said it was ok yet? If you can't do it yet, stop telling us you can do it.

At the very least you should let us confirm our holdings with you. Not necessarily put it on a exchange, just let us make sure it's ok. Then you'll also be setup to start paying dividends direct to addresses.

Can you tell us what's happening with our chips? Our we still working on our own? What's the progress with them?

What happened to the financial reports? You said you have someone else working on it. Are they still working on it? When do you expect them to be ready?

Yes, we are getting an accountant to working on our books, now that tax season is over.
drasted

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:55:49 AM

Yes, we are getting an accountant to working on our books, now that tax season is over.

When are you expecting them to be ready? and can you adddress the rest of those questions?
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:06:29 AM

i am  for the long term ,cc is the best choice.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mannybitcoins

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:08:30 AM

Weekly Update 4/16/2014

Can you address why you said it would be ready this week if you're lawyer hadn't said it was ok yet? If you can't do it yet, stop telling us you can do it.

Ken, you might as well not answer any questions at all if you're gonna keep picking and choosing which to address.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:10:25 AM

Ken, what about our proprietary ASIC? How is that going?
Simon Templar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:10:40 AM

So the reality is it will actually be months until shareholders get to trade their shares.  That is what Ken is telling us.  So each and every one of you can now kiss goodbye to turning your investment into bitcoin.  I am so over this.  Ken, you can have my shares I no longer care.  Good bye.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:24:07 AM

Your currently trading our shares on 2 different sites as we speak,,, Again tell me why we, the long-term investors (The people who have the most faith in you) do not have there shares. If you want to see how a CEO can drop a share price on his own shares keep restricting us from trading. People are loosing faith and your not helping. Who the fuck wants to buy shares in a company when you can not trust what the CEO says. You found the miners for us to sell, You started filling up the DC, and then if you re-issued our shares almost every thing would be a white wash.. But now your fucking around. Your literally, personally causing the share price to drop do to lack of faith in the CEO. This is the second time your actions have literally dropped the share price. Your talking about us having to wait for an indefinite period to get access to what we own.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:30:34 AM

Your currently trading our shares on 2 different sites as we speak,,, Again tell me why we, the long-term investors (The people who have the most faith in you) do not have there shares. If you want to see how a CEO can drop a share price on his own shares keep restricting us from trading. People are loosing faith and your not helping. Who the fuck wants to buy shares in a company when you can not trust what the CEO says. You found the miners for us to sell, You started filling up the DC, and then if you re-issued our shares almost every thing would be a white wash.. But now your fucking around. Your literally, personally causing the share price to drop do to lack of faith in the CEO. This is the second time your actions have literally dropped the share price. Your talking about us having to wait for an indefinite period to get access to what we own.

Seems like the price has been going up, not down.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:32:19 AM

Seems like the price has been going up, not down.

Wrong. They are now at 0.000863BTC on Crypto-Trade and 0.001BTC on cryptostocks.
I bought 3 shares at 0.0033 on btct.co, like a year ago or something like that.
More than -300%.
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:33:52 AM

Weekly Update 4/16/2014

Ken, you might as well not answer any questions at all if you're gonna keep picking and choosing which to address.

that is his habit, I'm not suprised Wink , just look at ken's post history you can clearly see a pattern where he picks which questions he wants to answer and which ones he wants to clearly avoid. I'm sick of him with his way of communication  Roll Eyes
ThunderSheep

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

The sheep who walks through walls.

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:47:41 AM

It seems nobody noticed this one....

We have hired an accounting firm to get these done.  With the new IRS ruling, the firm is having to look at how that affects our books.  When we release the financial reports they will be audited reports.
Note: past tense, emphasis mine

Note: present or future tense, emphasis mine

Edit: I was expecting to hear that the finances are complicated and that the accountants are still working on it.  This update took me by surprise, though I'm not sure why at this point.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: