Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:36:32 PM

Ken,

Any chance you would be willing to enlighten the shareholders as to what the 300 BTC were spent on today?

More mining equipment would be my guess but it would be great to hear from you about it.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:37:43 AM

Aww man, just as it looks like things are picking up someone goes and files a lawsuit, damn Americans and their "sue everyone" tendencies. Just kidding, but really I hope this is resolved soon so we can get back on track, although this will require Ken to step up and be completely open about whatever's gone down, regardless of how bad it is.

Sadly its true, you have over-invested panicky Americans who think the courts will save them from their own financial mistakes when the only person that can be blamed is themselves for committing too much money to this security.

Ken hasn't done a great job but this lawsuit doesn't make sense at this time. A month ago we had nothing so it had logic, now there actually have been shipped products(albeit poorly) and we are actually hashing so that seems like an ideal time to try to ruin your investment prospects by filing more lawsuits.

The complaints are about much more than a few poorly packaged and shipped hashfast boards.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:59:28 AM

Aww man, just as it looks like things are picking up someone goes and files a lawsuit, damn Americans and their "sue everyone" tendencies. Just kidding, but really I hope this is resolved soon so we can get back on track, although this will require Ken to step up and be completely open about whatever's gone down, regardless of how bad it is.

Sadly its true, you have over-invested panicky Americans who think the courts will save them from their own financial mistakes when the only person that can be blamed is themselves for committing too much money to this security.

Ken hasn't done a great job but this lawsuit doesn't make sense at this time. A month ago we had nothing so it had logic, now there actually have been shipped products(albeit poorly) and we are actually hashing so that seems like an ideal time to try to ruin your investment prospects by filing more lawsuits.

The complaints are about much more than a few poorly packaged and shipped hashfast boards.

I was just outlining that we finally started moving in a positive direction at which time people decide to file lawsuits. However when everything was negative, lawsuits were not being filed we did have the MSD investigation started and given the lack of information it made sense that it was filed. It doesn't make much sense to file the lawsuit when things are finally looking up, the biggest issues we have had at this moment are shipping, refunds, financial report, and getting the hashrate to 170 TH. The shares have always been an issue for the last 6 months so if the shares are the reason for the lawsuit I don't understand why it wasn't filed months ago Ken has been stonewalling on those for months now.
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 01:16:26 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 02:22:54 PM by kslaughter

Weekly Update 4/30/2014

AMC:

Datacenter:

We are continuing to add TH; however, at this point our 2 units of air conditioning are maxed out.  We have been repairing the third unit and it should be up and running next week when parts arrive.  After the third unit starts running we will be adding more THs to the datacenter.

VMC:

We are improving our logistics and our shipping is starting to run a lot smoother.  We have just added our Gold Rush boards to the website and at less than $2 GH these are starting to sell.

MSD:

No new news this week.

Shares:

No new news this week.
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:18:20 AM

Weekly Update 4/30/2014

AMC:

Datacenter:

We are continuing to add TH; however, at this point our 2 units of air conditioning are maxed out.  We have been repairing the third unit and it should be up and running next week when parts arrive.  After the third unit starts running we will be adding more THs to the datacenter.

VMC:

We are improving our logistic and our shipping is starting to run a lot smother.  We have just added our Gold Rush boards to our website and at less than $2 GH these are starting to sale.

MSD:

No new news this week.

Shares:

No new news this week.

Financial Report?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:32:22 AM

Weekly Update 4/30/2014

AMC:

Datacenter:

We are continuing to add TH; however, at this point our 2 units of air conditioning are maxed out.  We have been repairing the third unit and it should be up and running next week when parts arrive.  After the third unit starts running we will be adding more THs to the datacenter.

VMC:

We are improving our logistic and our shipping is starting to run a lot smother.  We have just added our Gold Rush boards to our website and at less than $2 GH these are starting to sale.

MSD:

No new news this week.

Shares:

No new news this week.

Financial Report?

i guess financial report is history  Roll Eyes  funny part is ken so blatantly ignoring this financial report weeks after weeks . He got some balls to keep going like this
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:39:24 AM

He probably can't post ANY information until the MSD investigation is cleared up.  Cry

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:07:35 AM

He probably can't post ANY information until the MSD investigation is cleared up.  Cry

last year we had eASIC NDA crap to deal with and this year we have MSD nonsense Grin maybe next year we get SEC to deal with if we survive this one Roll Eyes

drasted

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:17:08 AM

There's no reason that the MSD would stop him from posting a financial report. He's said that he will post the report while the investigation has been on. He's got someone else to put together the report so it's not that he's too busy doing something else.

The only reason he has to not post it is either because he doesn't want to or that his company is so poorly managed that they can't figure out what they've spent.
chairforce1

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:31:19 AM

Can you, Ken, or anybody else address the following concerns? Thanks.

Some concerns regarding Prospector sales:
  • The longer those sit there the higher the opportunity cost of not having them mining.
  • Obviously the website.
  • The new Gold Rush board and how it will affect the Prospector board sales.

On a separate note, can we have a list of what all employees are working on? Maybe I am underestimating the difficulty of getting miners operational. Is the entirety of VMC's workforce allocating 100% of their time to putting miners online? From the first page of this thread AMC only employs Ken. I'm led to believe VMC is not putting up hashing in the datacenter. Is this true? Is AMC contracting VMC or is it a third party? According to the front page of this thread VMC employs six people. I would like accountability for the 240 weekly man hours, assuming a normal 8 hour work day. As CEO I would expect Ken to easily surpass the standard 8 hour work day.

Another note, what are shareholders paying you, Ken, and the rest of VMC's workforce? According to the first page of this thread Ken is employed by VMC and AMC. Are you, Ken, getting paid by both entities?

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:13:00 AM

24 Hour Sale on our Gold Rush boards $200 off with this voucher K0JLPCYB

Limited to the first 25 boards sold.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:27:31 AM

I really wish ken would address the lawsuit and MSD investigation. Both are troubling.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:38:31 AM

Weekly Update 4/23/2014.

Datacenter:

We are up to 64.34 Th/s and expect by the end of the month to be around ~170 TH/s.  Everything is in place to expand our hash rate to this level.

Ken could you clear up the meaning of the text above that I've bolded.  It suggests that we will be at 170 TH by the end of the month which is only one week away.  Did you actually mean we will be at 170 TH one month from now?

No, we have everything in place and my Project Manager has told me to expect ~170 TH by the end of the month.  It may take a week or so longer as there are only a few more days left in this month, but we do have everything is place to put THs on line quick.
Weekly Update 4/30/2014

Datacenter:

In the course of one week you planned to install >100TH, but only installed <10TH. Assuming your third broken AC is the same as the first two, its unlikely that you will be able to get above a total hashrate of 100TH total, let alone 170TH or more

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:40:59 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 05:13:26 AM by WildFire.ca

There's no reason that the MSD would stop him from posting a financial report. He's said that he will post the report while the investigation has been on. He's got someone else to put together the report so it's not that he's too busy doing something else.
As a Federally Covered Securities issuer Ken is required by law to publish financials.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/annualreport.asp

Weekly Update 4/30/2014
Datacenter:
That means that the most TH that the DC your currently in can handle is 114Th/s. Are you looking for a new DC, or do you have some other plan. It's not even summer yet so when it warms up I doubt we will even be able to run the 114/Th/s

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:38:40 AM

Welp its all downhill from here boys!  Angry With our hashrate climbing daily and the most competitive mining equipment on the market in stock (as well as assets that magically print money) imminent failure is upon us and curses await the stupid, hopeless shareholders Cheesy

smh...

In reality the only thing left to plague this company is an investigation that just loops back on itself (shareholders are unable to trade because of legal uncertainty, eventually an investigation will lead to this conclusion and things will be made more clear). There are solutions being built everyday to build more secure and legal platforms for micro-ownership and decentralized stock. VMC/ACTM are clearly running a legitimate business at this point and for these legal threats to materialize into anything of substance would be shocking (the pace of the legal system will continue to be outdone by the pace of our success)
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:25:11 AM

Weekly Update 4/30/2014

AMC:

Datacenter:

VMC:

MSD:

No new news this week.

Shares:

No new news this week.

gee thanks Ken!

pffffftt, fizzle pop and out. what a great waste of a year, an absolute and unequivocal write-off.

if anyone's interested in acquiring my bitcointalk account, it's up for grabs: PM me.

good luck all.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 06:50:09 AM

Weekly Update 4/30/2014

AMC:

Datacenter:

VMC:

MSD:

No new news this week.

Shares:

No new news this week.

Update on my order:

It has been market as shipped - I don't think I have a tracking number (but I haven't looked in detail)

My advice to Ken, as someone who ships products to customers myself, is to improve the sales flow in both speed and communication. As soon as payment is received send a confirmation to the customer. Ship the item as quickly as possible and provide a tracking number ASAP. Simple things like this are super important to customers experience, reputation, and ultimately sales.

Regarding the TH rollout - things need to accelerate. Adding just 10TH/week is going to fall behind difficulty growth fairly soon. You should have A/C installed for 400TH if you're aiming to have 200TH online. If you need more hands to help install gear, get more hands. If you're planning a 7 day rollout, get enough hands to do it in 3.

In this game time is literally money.

But all in all things are looking positive and keep this baby on course :-)

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 09:36:56 AM

Preparing...

I went for the Corsair H100i to hopefully reduce potential noise levels and increase scope for overclocking. Same with the Liquid Ultra.

VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 09:58:13 AM

Ya i have H80i's and 650RM from corsair .
I have already installed them on 4 of the boards - http://imgur.com/qGYFeqN
1 works perfect .
I still have to install on one other board .
Ill do that 2mro .

Do you have gold rush boards or prospectors? I'm wondering if the 650RM's aren't providing enough power... Gold rush boards will need 850w I think.

rogerli9

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:45:14 AM

Ya i have H80i's and 650RM from corsair .
I have already installed them on 4 of the boards - http://imgur.com/qGYFeqN
1 works perfect .
I still have to install on one other board .
Ill do that 2mro .

Do you have gold rush boards or prospectors? I'm wondering if the 650RM's aren't providing enough power... Gold rush boards will need 850w I think.

He got prospectors he told me via pm cause i have been contacting him lately about my 6 orders that i am still waiting for. I just wish i can get some tracking
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: