Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12684 times)
HuaGwei

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

Whats the total amount of the tokens that will be minted?So i mean tokens that will be for sale,for team,advisors,marketing etc.
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

would love to see the test app run asap so can really see how the system works

Me too,hopefully it will be available soon,and it will certainly help with sale
Franco7272

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.

it would be historical when this is actually achieved

Let's hope for the sake of all of us that this happens  Grin

I am very confident that it will happen, because behind it there is a great team. Cheesy Cheesy

Me too Grin Grin Grin

bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

Was there any official anniuncement about prerequisite for beta?
Franco7272

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

the concept was meant to solve payment solution but would this also handle large transactions and have a good security

Remains to be seen, would be helpful to be able to find more details about Remoneta.Is it erc- 20 or will Remoneta have it's own blockchain?

We have a dual token system. The private sale that starts on July 24th is for our ReMoneta ERC20 token (RET). Once our network goes live in April 2019, you can swap them 1:1 to ReMonetas, our own currency. So yes, we will have our own.

Remoneta is a new stable currency with a well thought of and well rounded plan and system ensuring us a stability and development through the years to come and I see it as a serious long term investment.

Very interesting concept to ensure success. Will keep eye on the project whitepaper.

You can right now download our White Paper from ReMoneta.com. Scroll down and you will see the White paper, Philosophy, and Technical paper.

Woop, found this early, nice! Any plans for a bounty?

waiting also for ways to earn  Remoneta Token  Kiss Kiss Kiss

You can earn bonuses already! See here: http://remoneta.com/bonus. It is not a bounty as such, but it is a Proof of Care bonus system and everyone is welcome to join. Whenever ready, submit your Proof of Care information via the above link.

Remoneta is a new stable currency with a well thought of and well rounded plan and system ensuring us a stability and development through the years to come and I see it as a serious long term investment.

Definitely a long term project and potential might be really significant to change some things when it comes to crypto.I would not call Remoneta a possible disruptor, quite contrary looks it could be a stabilizer. This reminded me of Denzel suddenly Cheesy

Get Denzel to be the face of Remoneta to be our stabilizer!!! Cheesy

Contact me if you can hook it up!  Cheesy

I hope I did not miss any questions. Our CEO is fairly active on this thread as well, so he will keep an eye on it. Thank you for the questions so far, feel free to let us know if there are any more.

Liina
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

I haven't seen one. Have you checked their telegram chanell?
Lissus44

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.

I think it's possible and certainly better for everyone. Grin Grin

Let's hope for everyone Grin Grin Grin

Why not guys, they have a good staff.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

More importantly, they have a good project that can stand out in the crowd.
Lissus44

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

We have not made any announcements regarding the beta testing yet, but community members who wish to take part will be asked to register roughly a month beforehand. We will make an actual announcement at that point as well.

-Liina
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

ReMoneta is pleased to announce it has signed an agreement with Identity Mind to conduct ongoing KYC/AML (Know Your Client/ Anti-Money Laundering) activities within the ReMoneta domain.

You can read our press release here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-and-identitymind-global-sign-partnership-agreement-9e3144a3b6ab

shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

More importantly, they have a good project that can stand out in the crowd.

In business, you always need to have that selling point to differentiate your business versus the competition and that is what's really needed in order for a business to thrive.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

The ReMoneta principle is the gist of what's important.  Because of ReMoneta being “open to anyone, anytime and anywhere” should be enticing to consumers and policymakers alike.
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

This is a great development and kudos to ReMoneta for partnering with the best by signing an agreement with Identity Mind to conduct ongoing KYC/AML (Know Your Client/ Anti-Money Laundering) activities within the ReMoneta domain.
iBTT2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Can ReMoneta replace ETH/BTC/EOS? 

Im asking that beacuse it seems to me that it is capable of that.
  Huh Has any cryptocurrency replaced any prior or existing cryptocurrency beforehand?
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

We have not made any announcements regarding the beta testing yet, but community members who wish to take part will be asked to register roughly a month beforehand. We will make an actual announcement at that point as well.

-Liina

I'm very much looking forward to this announcement soon!
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

The ReMoneta principle is the gist of what's important.  Because of ReMoneta being “open to anyone, anytime and anywhere” should be enticing to consumers and policymakers alike.

Well, finding a solution in order to overcome these policy advantages, are definitely going to be the challenges for ReMoneta and cryptocurrencies to overcome.
iBTT2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

-Liina

I guess all of us here are always excited to beta test any product for that matter.
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

-Liina

I guess all of us here are always excited to beta test any product for that matter.

Most people would welcome the thought of being always first in their respective fields.
iBTT2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

So, there's actually a pie chart that shows the potential rewards when the community hits its 10 year targets for distribution of ReMoneta?

Yes those are estimations.Hopefully we will get to that point Cheesy

Btw, where is this pie chart that were talking about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: