Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12679 times)
banaynay

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

My guess is it will be the number of referral. But this a pretty good question actually. It's not clearly stated in the link in their site.

It is not quite clear - but wouldn't every referal be rewarded even a little bit?

It's 100 tokens per referral

Is there some maximum one can earn trough referral system?

I'm also interested in this - is there a possible limit to the bonus?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.
Maurizio7878

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:24:28 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 07:45:27 AM by Maurizio7878

interesting project!

It is very interesting, and different from all the others.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

interesting project!

Si è molto interessanto, e diverso da tutti gli altri.

I must have skipped my Italian class. However, I am reading this in a godfather voice Cheesy
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

I like it a lot though. Encouraging the community to interact, while advertising and spreading the news about the project is a smart move.

Well i'm not hating it Cheesy
I mean the first 3 tier is pretty much free, if you put in the efforts. 25% bonus is a very good deal.
The last 3 tier is not that easy though, but 60% is a very tempting number.

yes, 60% incentive is quite appealing but do you need to hold the tokens?

I thought it will be bonus will be applied immediately when you buy the tokens on their site , will it ?

Hi,

The Proof Of Care is the bonus applied on top of the tokens you buy during the token sale. So it is rewarding people for doing something good for the project as well. You can see all the bonuses and actions on www.ReMoneta.com/bonus

The Community Mining (instead of computer power/ electricity in normal mining) starts once the ReMoneta network goes live. This is somehow a similar concept, in that you take certain actions (like bringing new members, retailers, admin/coding for the system) and promoting the community shared values (environment, human health, global unity, animal welfare, clean energy). You submit your works to the community, who give them votes. You are rewarded according to votes - so, how useful the activity is to the community. So, you are rewarded for concrete actions you take supporting the community and promoting its values.

My guess is it will be the number of referral. But this a pretty good question actually. It's not clearly stated in the link in their site.

It is not quite clear - but wouldn't every referal be rewarded even a little bit?

The only limit is the end of the referral program (so better to start earlier). Every referral which leads to a new registration receives a reward. People are rewarded for the real work they do. That is our basic ethic in ReMoneta. To be open, fair and reward people for what they do which supports the community.

Give more information about the bounty would like to see the conditions of participation

The referral program can be found on www.ReMoneta.com/maitre

shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

I see no problem at all, even if a patent is pending. A patent is an idea, although it's more elaborately explained in the patent submission, it's basically an application to protect the idea from being copied by others.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

You just answered yourself. It's a good investment, and that's all there is to it. From my perspective, there is never a  "sure" win in investing. You just choose what you believe is the best, or the lowest risk, depends on how you want to spend your funds. IMO it's as you said, market will always have its up and down, so there no way to prevent or stop a price fall in land, should that ever happens in the future. But in the long-term, land price will rise, and stabilize, one way or another.

Tks for pointing that out for me. It's actually so basic when you said it that way, but somehow i couldn't get my head around it earlier Cheesy

If there's ever a 100% sure investment (that's not ever going to lose), more often than not.. it's too good to be true! Shocked  But to put things in perspective, everybody wants to win and nobody wants to lose, right?  Huh

In reality, we can only increase our chances to win. Smiley  And if ReMoneta increases those chances for us, then why not? I'm all for it too!  Cool
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

By simply doing the math, the 1st place prize is fixed already at $25,000 and you will receive another $100 for each successful referral.  Wink  Therefore, the referrer alone controls the maximum amount that could be earned based on this referral system. Cool
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

I like it a lot though. Encouraging the community to interact, while advertising and spreading the news about the project is a smart move.

I mean the first 3 tier is pretty much free, if you put in the efforts. 25% bonus is a very good deal.

I thought it will be bonus will be applied immediately when you buy the tokens on their site , will it ?

Hi,

The Proof Of Care is the bonus applied on top of the tokens you buy during the token sale. So it is rewarding people for doing something good for the project as well. You can see all the bonuses and actions on www.ReMoneta.com/bonus

The Community Mining (instead of computer power/ electricity in normal mining) starts once the ReMoneta network goes live. This is somehow a similar concept, in that you take certain actions (like bringing new members, retailers, admin/coding for the system) and promoting the community shared values (environment, human health, global unity, animal welfare, clean energy). You submit your works to the community, who give them votes. You are rewarded according to votes - so, how useful the activity is to the community. So, you are rewarded for concrete actions you take supporting the community and promoting its values.

The only limit is the end of the referral program (so better to start earlier). Every referral which leads to a new registration receives a reward. People are rewarded for the real work they do. That is our basic ethic in ReMoneta. To be open, fair and reward people for what they do which supports the community.

Give more information about the bounty would like to see the conditions of participation

But after this "Proof of Care" promotion is done, what's next after this?  Huh
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

I liked your paragraphs about launch pad and rewards. Launch pad is good for businessmen. The best of luck!
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

Hi,

But after this "Proof of Care" promotion is done, what's next after this?  Huh

That is a good question. I'm guessing there is a certain pool of tokens for this referal program and those who refer the most will be rewarded the most. This is fair, but then if the referal program is succesful will you be planing any further incentives? and how long will the referal last?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

I liked your paragraphs about launch pad and rewards. Launch pad is good for businessmen. The best of luck!

And rewards will bring smaller investors into the mix so it works both ways.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Is RET erc20 or erc223 token?
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

Can someone explain to me this proof of care system,is it something like bounty campaign?
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

You can find all that info on their website
Lissus44

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

a good deal...

SillyCryptoX

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

Can someone explain to me this proof of care system,is it something like bounty campaign?

it is similar, this you have to engage in an activity that ReMoneta has interest and also how you promote the cause of the project
HorseMajor

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:06:04 AM

i read 53,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral Cool Cool Cool Cool
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:13:47 AM

i read 53,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral Cool Cool Cool Cool

Grin that means the competition wont be an easy bet!! need to up my game
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:23:45 AM

it is similar, this you have to engage in an activity that ReMoneta has interest and also how you promote the cause of the project

i believe this method make the community more engaged in the growth process of ReMOneta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: