Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12679 times)
entersandman2907

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:32:22 AM

Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

let's hope it will not be a Gas war  Grin Grin

what is a Gas war?

when investing you need Gas to send the Eth. and the higher the gas you use more likely your transaction will be higher on the list for the miner to include it on the block since you will the paying a higher fee. And some people put the Gas at maximum so their transaction is mined first

thanks. you suggest doing the same?

nope... just stick to 31000 gas that the team is suggesting

Thanks BTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to see his thread has grown a lot in the recent days.

Just wanted to send you a reminder that the private token sale is going live TOMORROW at 10:00AM GMT.

The team will be available on Telegram, so if you have any urgent issues, please contact us there, and we will do our best to help you out. t.me/ReMoneta.

Couple of warnings:

* You can only buy the tokens via our website, so head to ReMoneta.com.
* Do not send ETH directly from any exchanges!
* When on Telegram, make sure you are speaking to admins or the actual team members. We are monitoring the channel pretty closely and so far haven't found any scammers, but as always, please be careful.
* If in doubt about anything, get in touch with the admins via Telegram. We will not offer any free or bonus tokens etc outside of our referral and Proof of Care programs. Anyone offering to do so is not part of our team.
* You can also check our official announcement channel, t.me/ReMonetaChannel as we will be updating that ASAP as well should there be something urgent.

I think it'll be a great day tomorrow! Cool

- Liina
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

This will mean the RET token is integrated with the Bancor network. This gives liquidty for the RET token (on the Ethereum network) and allows people to leverage this infrastructure to swap their token and use more functionality of different tokens on Ethereum. ReMoneta remains the stable, secure currency on the ReMoneta network and is not traded, so you gain additional benefits through this integration.

So if I understood this part correctly RET token will not be tradeable? It would serve as a stable token with which you will be able to use the platform. You can use it then to trade with different token types - which ones do you mean exactly?

Hi, there is a dual token system
RET will be floating.
ReMoneta will not be tradable, this will be completely stable and used for purchases and transaction with retailers on the ReMoneta network (the new blockchain network).
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

This will mean the RET token is integrated with the Bancor network. This gives liquidty for the RET token (on the Ethereum network) and allows people to leverage this infrastructure to swap their token and use more functionality of different tokens on Ethereum. ReMoneta remains the stable, secure currency on the ReMoneta network and is not traded, so you gain additional benefits through this integration.

So if I understood this part correctly RET token will not be tradeable? It would serve as a stable token with which you will be able to use the platform. You can use it then to trade with different token types - which ones do you mean exactly?

RET will be floating.
ReMoneta will not be tradable, this will be completely stable and used for purchases and transaction with retailers on the ReMoneta network (the new blockchain network).

This dual token system is really interesting, but won't it bring a certain dose of confusion with the users? Has any other project done this successfully in the past?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

RET will be floating.

This dual token system is really interesting, but won't it bring a certain dose of confusion with the users? Has any other project done this successfully in the past?

I was also a bit concerned about this - whether it is going to be straightforward enough for the end users...
Maurizio7878

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

interesting project!

Si è molto interessanto, e diverso da tutti gli altri.

I must have skipped my Italian class. However, I am reading this in a godfather voice Cheesy

Ahhaha I wanted to say that it is very interesting, and different from all the others. Grin Grin
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

RET will be floating.

It is ? I found it quite easy to understand. I mean if it comes down to the basic, you just have 2 tokens that can exchange between each other

I was also a bit concerned about this - whether it is going to be straightforward enough for the end users...
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

The direction of the project on supporting the environment for the use of clean energy, animal welfare, human health ... these are those things that will affect everyone investing in the project. Good luck!
Maurizio7878

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

Yes let me put it at 2 days more!! 100usd is the minimum  Cool Cool

Finally some ICO with reasonable minimum,so everyone can join the sale Smiley

The principle is that RET is available to everyone both as a use and as an investment.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

The price is stable, not volatile and is designed to increase steadily over time

How do you plan to achieve that,since cryptocurrencies are usually very volatile?
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

Is Simon Cocking your team member,or an advisor?
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

The direction of the project on supporting the environment for the use of clean energy, animal welfare, human health ... these are those things that will affect everyone investing in the project. Good luck!

True,we need more projects like this that will have all these things in mind.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

ReMoneta key moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York

The Remoneta team CEO Hadley Barrett will be moderating the key opening discussion:

Read more about it in this medium article https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-key-moderator-at-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-fdff598f60f4
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Whats the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

Whats the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?

I would think they would be distributed right after the sale ends. You can ask them on their telegram channel, I'm sure they will respond.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

As usual, in a couple of months after the ICO ends, it's a classic scheme
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

people can let time pass by and forget about the tokens alltogether Cheesy and then get super excited when they received their hard earned tokens.
Maurizio7878

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

https://i.redd.it/5q687qamzmb11.png
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

people can let time pass by and forget about the tokens alltogether Cheesy and then get super excited when they received their hard earned tokens.

We take one month after the end of the private token sale to check the administration, make sure all numbers are correct, check bonuses, make sure everything is working.

Our approach is always consistent. It is not our plan to rush something out that is half working. Better to plan an extra month and do it properly.
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

RET will be floating.

It is ? I found it quite easy to understand. I mean if it comes down to the basic, you just have 2 tokens that can exchange between each other

So far most people have been positive about this and understand the idea. Indeed you just swap one token for the other.
Its a bit like USD and EUR. If you are in Europe, you switch your USD to EUR so you can enjoy all the European infrastructure, entertainment and so on. When you go to America, then you swap to USD.
In our case, when you want to use all of the facilities of the Ethereum network, you swap to RET. When you want all the benefits of the ReMoneta network, you swap to ReMoneta.
Also, the dual token approach is necessary for the price to be completely stable.

The price is stable, not volatile and is designed to increase steadily over time

How do you plan to achieve that,since cryptocurrencies are usually very volatile?

Three ways. You can see the details in the Philosophy paper on www.ReMoneta.com, but basically:
Dual token approach, RET is floating, ReMoneta is not traded. This is needed to balance the economic pressures of the market.
The ReMoneta price is determined by a long term intelligent computer model not market trading as above.
Land provides stability, trust and security to the companies in the system. It is not leveraged and there is no risk attached. This means an income can be generated for covering costs and buyers know that the companies have a very large and real value and will not fail financially.

Is Simon Cocking your team member,or an advisor?

An adviser. His rating on ICO Bench is no.1 from around 23,000. Certainly he has been involved with many ICOs and has a huge experience in the field
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: