Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167694 times)
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:41:04 PM

Seems bitbay VTR and startis all getting pumped. most other coins being sold

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

why the summatory of orders is not working properly?
Shockaftermoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

beatcoin team leader

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 05:14:33 PM

hello, i am beatcoin dev, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625301.0  please review the latest activity of your coin , we was added recently to cryptopia and big plans for the future.I hope you find our project innovative and with a com support enough for you to add us in your exchange.

Please let me know if you need further help from our team . thank you in advance

PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:53:14 AM

hello bittrex team, recently I saw a person claiming for an issue with his bittrex account at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577686.msg17638246#msg17638246 .

I was going to start trade on your exchange in the coming days as I heard about your best service but now that person has created a doubt in my mind.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:29:07 PM

Bittrex should add a coin called XBC that is being traded on poloniex already.making some big moves around the place now I think.Bill and richlea should take a look at this coin.

█████████████████████
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

Bittrex should add a coin called XBC that is being traded on poloniex already.making some big moves around the place now I think.Bill and richlea should take a look at this coin.

Thank you for your support marketmagic.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

Will bittrex add vslice token?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633105.0
maffiamaes

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:36:23 PM

Hi guys,

I just finish my first week on bittrex and yes i love the platform :-)

But i have some question at 4:23 pm (brussels time) the trading stopped. I am looking where to find "opening" hours of the coins or the bittrex market it self, but i cant find.

Anybody can tell me what moment of the time the trading have some pauze?

Thanks in advance!

*My first post :-) *
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:35:11 PM

Hi,
does Bittex plan to add Komodo soon? It officially replaces Bitcoindark and >80% of Btcd has already been swapped for it. The dev team is the same. Technically KMD is a zcash fork so very similar job for integration. For now is only listed on 3 small exchanges but has 40btc daily volume across them and price-wise it would be in top 20 on CMC.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

Yes Komodo could be really nice refreshing of alcoin scene, but needs only the best exchanges, for good pumps. People just don't believe other exchanges so if they trading, this is on low scale nothing serious, to avoid loosing big money. For Bittrex is better to be the first who will harness fee..
Forrest01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

Please consider adding Komodo (KMD) to your exchange, thanks!
I AM THE TRUTH

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:19:01 PM

Hi Bittrex, Could you add  Spectre (XSPEC) coin?

Also, You need a Troll Box; this will take Bittrex to the next level; traders like to blah,blah,blah when they trade;

Cheesy   Wink
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:32:02 PM

I noticed Bittrex as blocked some IP from some region from assessing their account and it has not being comfortable for account members. I will appeal for review of this for amendment please.

Hi,
does Bittex plan to add Komodo soon? It officially replaces Bitcoindark and >80% of Btcd has already been swapped for it. The dev team is the same. Technically KMD is a zcash fork so very similar job for integration. For now is only listed on 3 small exchanges but has 40btc daily volume across them and price-wise it would be in top 20 on CMC.
Komodo is now on bittrex but still having low trade at higher price
VeryFunnny

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:22:49 AM

Hi. Dear Bittrex,exactly Richiella.NEED YOUR HELP!!!! My main Legendary account was hacked few days ago. Email address and password was changed and im cannot login Angry .For   reset email address and recover hacked account im need to prove that its really my,when im would ask to recover administrators of that forum via PM. In main instruction,written by theymos,for prove that account belongs to me really and administrators  recover it,im need to send PM ,using a specially form,its must be a sign message from one of associated with my account Bitcoin addresses,if its exist in profile information,exactly sign message from that Bitcoin address ,with working signature. If verification of that message would be complete by administrator ,only after that they are recover hacked account to me. In my profile information im set Bitcoin address( 1Pkwx28nCj4NNrWXkagoMTTVshiyDb88d5) from my Bittrex account,Richy HELP HERE PLZ to get working signature. Im re-open my request to Bittrex support team(REQUEST #43702) with exactly current information about. Without prove information that 1Pkwx28nCj4NNrWXkagoMTTVshiyDb88d5 its really my,im cannot recover it Angry Cry,its really very sad,around three years im using it;grow from newbie to Legendary status here  with +60 Trust points(after account was hacked trust points reset to zero  Angry) and can lost it now.
For prove to you that its really my account im can PM you with information when and about what im talking about with you via PM ,using my hacked account (more than year ago), if its needed(you can check my information in your PM history).
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:52:27 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 05:49:42 AM by royalfestus

Have not been able to access my account without hiding my VPN for the past 4 weeks. Now the whole site is not loading fully to get an update on my account detail. I need a reason for this hiccups please
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

Solarcoin pump on Bittrex looks like.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

where is support for bittrex!!!
i have "ACCOUNT_DISABLED"...
i have "Basic Verification" and "phone number" verification approved...
but  i still get "ACCOUNT_DISABLED"...

realli bad support..
unable to contact noone!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:32:07 PM

The service is unavailable.

Whats going none?

richela?

Huh

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:50:49 AM

The service is unavailable.

Whats going none?

richela?

Huh

all works fine for me now...
what I have written above, is referred on March 19.
i have contacted support, and all work fine after 24H..
not so swift...
but this is the service support...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:03:21 PM

where is support for bittrex!!!
i have "ACCOUNT_DISABLED"...
i have "Basic Verification" and "phone number" verification approved...
but  i still get "ACCOUNT_DISABLED"...

realli bad support..
unable to contact noone!!!
That's the same thing happened in me a few days ago but it's fine now. just contact support or wait for another day and try again if your account still disable it's happen on me and already fix just one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: