Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
Chris K

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:00:37 PM

If anyone sees any posts of people having their accounts re-enabled here or social media please keep us updated and I will do the same.
There are thousands of people with locked accounts still for over a week now with no resolution or real explanation. I am wondering if they are working through the queue or just decided to 'sweep the issue under the rug'. If a popular youtuber had this happen to him/her I am sure this would be news but since its just thousands of nobody's, no one really cares and just wants to move on and pretend like this exchange is perfectly fine.

My account has been reenabled too,  with thanks for my patience. After one week. Im from Germany.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amirheavy666

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

If anyone sees any posts of people having their accounts re-enabled here or social media please keep us updated and I will do the same.
There are thousands of people with locked accounts still for over a week now with no resolution or real explanation. I am wondering if they are working through the queue or just decided to 'sweep the issue under the rug'. If a popular youtuber had this happen to him/her I am sure this would be news but since its just thousands of nobody's, no one really cares and just wants to move on and pretend like this exchange is perfectly fine.

My account has been reenabled too,  with thanks for my patience. After one week. Im from Germany.

which information you give them ? your account was enhanced verified or basic ?
please reply and send the final message that they solve your disabled from support bittrex
thanks man... we are disabled yet.... Sad

Nem.io
majid86

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:08:15 PM

[In reply to Hamed Mansouri]
Dear friends
We all know that the Bittrex has been a reliable and powerful exchange. We also know that Bittrex operates in accordance with US laws. More than 2 weeks after the closing of my friends accounts in Iran, The only thing the loyal and patient Iranian users want from you is a true answer. What is your reason for closing theyre accounts? Do you know there are those who have given you all their money? Do You know that among us there are people who are already having a serious financial problem. If the subject of closing accounts is related to US laws, we know that our money is reserved. Most of the sufferers sent you all their identity documents much earlier, and you confirmed . If you did not know us as your customer why you confirmed? If you are not happy with our cooperation, why not take back our capital. We are citizens and not government employees. We ask you to solve this problem that has disturbed the financial condition of some of my friends.
Thanks
Chris K

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:27:23 PM

which information you give them ? your account was enhanced verified or basic ?
please reply and send the final message that they solve your disabled from support bittrex
thanks man... we are disabled yet.... Sad
I made the enhanced verification after the disabling. In addition I gave the required selfi with the ID.
I really hope your accounts gets reenabled soon too..
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:05:21 PM

Any news on if when Bittrex will be giving out Bitcoin Gold to those whe had Bitcoin in there account at the time of the snapshot ?
There is no update on the info on there web site, other exchanges (I've got my BTG from the Bitcoin I held on HitBTC) have already given there customers there BTG.
mint9317

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:20:04 AM

I made the enhanced verification after the disabling. In addition I gave the required selfi with the ID.
I really hope your accounts gets reenabled soon too..

Thanks Chris, I too did the enhanced verification and additionally sent them the selfie pic and attached it to the support ticket. I hope they will make their way down the queue and continue to re-enable people's accounts. Thats 2 enabled so far here. Lets keep em coming?
asdf122345

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:02:33 AM

Wanted to update. My account just got reenable. Took awhile but finally have it enabled again.

Yes if you could share any information about your situation, days passed, support ticket approx. number (don't have to give any personal details), country of origin that would help us all I would think. Thanks for posting though it is good to hear at least 1 person has had their account re-enabled so far. Just a few thousand more to go  Huh

I had two tickets open. One for enhanced verification and the other for the disabled account. I'm in the U.S. The enhanced verification took about at least 3-4 days until they got back to me. The disabled account it took about a week. Overall they responded and was happy with their support. I had to take a picture with paper word bittrex and date along with government identification. 
mint9317

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:33:27 AM

I got my account re-enabled today. Took them a total of 7 days for my Basic account used in Canada. Upgraded to enhanced like they asked. Had an error at first but a day later it went through and was upgraded. Then waited another 5 days for them to respond after that. I have attached the support ticket email sent to me in case anyone wants to see. I was in the support ticket range of #309XXX.

Lost out on selling my altcoins for the BTC Gold fork so thanks for that. Immediately pulled out all my funds in case they plan to "conduct compliance reviews" again and lock us out during a crucial time again. So glad these guys now have all my personal info I hope they make some $$$ off of that one...

Support Email Final Response:
https://imgur.com/a/Mrfsg
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:53:33 AM

So most of the disabled account was due to lack of enhanced verification?

Then we can rule out that they are just doing some KYC.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:06:31 AM

So most of the disabled account was due to lack of enhanced verification?

Then we can rule out that they are just doing some KYC.

Only for western countries
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:31:27 AM

I got my account re-enabled today. Took them a total of 7 days for my Basic account used in Canada. Upgraded to enhanced like they asked. Had an error at first but a day later it went through and was upgraded. Then waited another 5 days for them to respond after that. I have attached the support ticket email sent to me in case anyone wants to see. I was in the support ticket range of #309XXX.

Lost out on selling my altcoins for the BTC Gold fork so thanks for that. Immediately pulled out all my funds in case they plan to "conduct compliance reviews" again and lock us out during a crucial time again. So glad these guys now have all my personal info I hope they make some $$$ off of that one...

You should demand that they delete your biomatric data and rest of your info since you want to close your account.
att901

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

Guys, my acc got enabled after 1week. I applied for ev and they also ask for my selfie with id. Support said : "Our identity provider returned information that you are either a "Politically Exposed Person" or that you are on an OFAC banned list. This is often times a false positive because of the limited information we have with basic accounts."
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:28:07 PM

shitty scamers
14 days passed , still nothing
arasgrami

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:52:36 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 11:24:11 PM by arasgrami

for people who are saying that Bittrex has the rights to do this for the guy just because he is from Ukraine , nope they don't have the right to do that
please check my quote , I asked their support about this specific issue a few months ago and they said that it's all cool

the ToS thing probably new   while the rules of the US for that matter is really old , so bittrex shouldn't be disabling the accounts
if they don't want to welcome residents from specific countries they should let them at least withdraw the money and then block the accounts
while bittrex is acting extremly shady with their customers , the laws of the US has been the same but bittrex suddenly decided to start blocking accounts

Quote from: SyGambler on October 23, 2017, 12:40:26 PM
is that new or was it always in the Tos ??
I had some troubles in the past with poloniex due the same rule , so after they blocked Syiran IPs from even seeing poloniex charts I contacted bittrex and asked them if they are fine with Syrian traders

here is a screenshot at my very first day at bittrex, cause I wanted to make sure that things won't go wrong again
https://prnt.sc/h0wocq

My comments about this user's comment from Syria:

Those who favor the bittrex, See the screenshot at above link. The illegal capture of humans capital is nothing less than assassination . Was not this an obvious deception?Spreading traps for people who are often oppressed, war-torn and frustrated . Bravo! Bittrex
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:56:45 PM

You wont get your funds until you do the enhanced Verification, It is blackmail yes, I assume they were just wanting people to walk away from the accounts so they can have the money, otherwise we would have received A FORE WARNING LIKE ANY REPUTABLE BUSINESS WOULD DO.

So do what I did, Verify then remove all your coins and delete Trex off your bookmarks plenty of new exchanges around, Or decentralized ones

This all just points to the US getting left behind on cryptos, it's corruption is breathtaking, wont have this issue with an exchange in Korea, Japan, HK

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
xenosz2

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:19:15 AM

https://imgur.com/a/Mrfsg

Im sorry but i think that this situation would be more bad if an exchange run out of your money... Bittrex is not scam, just has a complicated support system...

Online business programs without any protection by official financial organizations is very risky.
damoon223

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:01:32 AM

my account is disabled from 12 oct 2017 with no reason and and support just reply robotic response
now 15 days and there is no answer from bittrex
why and when this issue will solve ?

ExzoTikFruiT

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:26:33 AM

SCAM EXCHANGE
have disabled my accounts, and have been silent for 10 days, and they just close my tickets with a status "Solved" without any comments
I send selfie and passport scan,but i get error "Name missmatch"
xenosz2

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

i was try to upgrade to enhance 10 days ago, but iv got an error message. iv sent ticket and error  turned to name mismatch message. after  iv sent another ticket 5 days ago. i saw some people get their acc back but support not too fast. i see activities around my tickets but i didnt get any reply yet . im waiting for reply or unblock my money... almost 4000$. i think they  must  reply in 1-2 weeks and upgrade my acc.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:32:32 AM

You are lucky i am still waiting for almost two weeks ,
Dear bittrex team
I uploaded all documents needed even with selfie . please review my account i am getting robots answer till now .
Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: