Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167691 times)
theRocker

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:20:38 PM

So now they changed withdrawn from 0.025 to 0 without any notice. And almost 40 days silence from support. Nice.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

As far as I can tell, there are (2) reasons bittrex may not be responding:

(#1) They are waiting for an answer that depends on something else*
(#2) They literally don't give a fuck about you.

* I don't have any evidence of #1, just speculation

- Lack of staff or amount of tickets is not the problem.

Certain people can get responses to a ticket multiple times a day, or every day, back to back - while (clearly) others do not get any priority.

If you're not getting responded to, they're intentionally not responding. If you haven't had any response at all, or over 30 days, you're probably fucked.

It's possible who they sleep with will hold off the cavalry for a while, but that will not last forever. They'll have more than enough to fight it though.

Are they answering to some people? Reading this (and other) topics there are not many positive stories. I haven't contacted them myself. I cannot withdraw but right now I don't need to, so I'm waiting if some general solution will come up.

Nop
this criminals do not answer tickets
im waiting more than 50 days to get a proper answer but nothing!, my account blocked without reason

richiela (Bittrex admin - topic starter) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

ryan (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

julian (CEO) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332203

Leave negative feedback for these thieves
they blocked thousands of accounts since 50 days ago & not givin a single response to tickets
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:51:52 AM

I have a question for the Bittrex community. Hypothetically, if a person went from a legacy account to new one and is now reduced to a 0 withdrawal limit, are the funds stored there lost for good, if that person chose not verify with his id?
mtgoxcoinexmintpalbittrex

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:21:13 AM

I have a question for the Bittrex community. Hypothetically, if a person went from a legacy account to new one and is now reduced to a 0 withdrawal limit, are the funds stored there lost for good, if that person chose not verify with his id?

I have the same question exactly.. i had my account since 2013.. they changed me from legacy unlimited, to 0.025 without any notice.. then from 0.025 to 0 yesterday.. This is highway robbery.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:24:04 AM

I have the same question exactly.. i had my account since 2013.. they changed me from legacy unlimited, to 0.025 without any notice.. then from 0.025 to 0 yesterday.. This is highway robbery.

I am pissed!  They got me yesterday too.  I just withdrew a few days ago and tried to withdraw again last night after depositing to make a trade yesterday but it states that my account is "new."  I tried to upgrade to basic again but it denied me.  So, I went ahead and submitted all my documents because I was just going to withdraw and never give them my business again, but they still refused to give me my money.  Support wont respond ---> I went through this with Cryptsy too and that didn't end well.  I am pretty sure that Bittrex will be closing their doors soon ---> This is no small matter!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:41:59 AM

I am pissed!  They got me yesterday too.  I just withdrew a few days ago and tried to withdraw again last night after depositing to make a trade yesterday but it states that my account is "new."  I tried to upgrade to basic again but it denied me.  So, I went ahead and submitted all my documents because I was just going to withdraw and never give them my business again, but they still refused to give me my money.  Support wont respond ---> I went through this with Cryptsy too and that didn't end well.  I am pretty sure that Bittrex will be closing their doors soon ---> This is no small matter!

as u can see from my name, these are the exchanges that did this to me including cryptsy but cant have more characters to make the name.
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:10:52 AM

I used to have a bittrex legacy account. Bittrex asked me to do basic verification and I did input some blah blah name.
Well, now my account status is suddenly 'new' (instead of 'legacy') and I can't withdraw any coins. And I can't I redo the basic verification process.
Would it be stupid to start an enhanced verification process? Because my name is different than the one I did input in the basic verification process. Or what should I do?
I'm in the same boat.  With a new account you can still withdraw it's just that the limit is so low it will take forever to get your coins out.  Screw Bittrex, seriously.  I'm so mad they did this without warning.
bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:05:53 AM

I Belive that sec is pushing them so that evryone need to register documents....

Go to european exchanges like cryptopia bitstamp or kraken
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

I used to have a bittrex legacy account. Bittrex asked me to do basic verification and I did input some blah blah name.
Well, now my account status is suddenly 'new' (instead of 'legacy') and I can't withdraw any coins. And I can't I redo the basic verification process.
Would it be stupid to start an enhanced verification process? Because my name is different than the one I did input in the basic verification process. Or what should I do?
I'm in the same boat.  With a new account you can still withdraw it's just that the limit is so low it will take forever to get your coins out.  Screw Bittrex, seriously.  I'm so mad they did this without warning.

No, you cannot withdraw at all with a new account:

/*
Withdraw Limits

1. If your password has been changed, you cannot make a withdrawal for 24 hours
2. If your account does not have 2FA, you are limited to withdrawing up to 1 BTC (or equivalent) per day on enhanced accounts.
3. Please check below to see what limit your account falls under.
      1. New/Unverified Accounts: Unverified accounts have a 0 BTC withdrawal limit.
      2. Basic Accounts: Basic accounts can currently withdrawal .4 (or equivalent) BTC per day.  This number is configured to be
          approximately $3000 per day and will periodically change to further align with that target.
      3. Enhanced Accounts: 100 (or equivalent) BTC per day with two-factor enabled
*/

This all came into effect yesterday on my account.  So, I went through their verification processes and they still will not let me have my money back.
kuduirt

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:28:40 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 07:52:02 AM by kuduirt

evryone need to register documents
nop
i upluaded 2 mounts ago all scans
they hacks and all sistem site broke

sorry shitttrex i not come more ))i out all my doge coins
wow

today you can oversleep mega Pump on bitcoin for 250 000$ per coin lol
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:07:13 AM

I got an answer to my ticket within minutes but it was the typical copy paste "In order to increase your limits you will need to verify your account" nonsense.

Not having a grace period and allowing users to withdraw their funds without the new rules is retarded.
Indeed, that looks like someone already beeing on the run.

I got my account blocked and have gone through all the hoops to get verified. Had no issues on that.
However that's been at least two monthes ago, and later on the abroad traders got hitten badly. Blocked by geolocation alone, which is plain wrong to do it like that. Without beeing affected myself that has made me withdraw merely out of precautions!
hipo32

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

Same here tho they dont allow anymore at all, limit set to 0

no lawyer in here who willing to take the ball?

with so many people with accounts locked/disabled/new

there is lots of money to make out of it.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

/*
Withdraw Limits

2. If your account does not have 2FA, you are limited to withdrawing up to 1 BTC (or equivalent) per day on enhanced accounts.
      2. Basic Accounts: Basic accounts can currently withdrawal .4 (or equivalent) BTC per day.  This number is configured to be
          approximately $3000 per day and will periodically change to further align with that target.
*/

This all came into effect yesterday on my account.  So, I went through their verification processes and they still will not let me have my money back.

The smart ass  Ryan posted this on ..October 30, 2016 17:07. However, it was edited 3 days ago.. they changed 0.025 to 0, but it still shows 10/30/2016.. these policies are literally days old but put in an edited page.
styven3214

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:15 AM

shittrex is scammed bull shit  Smiley
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:32:35 AM

/*
Withdraw Limits

*/

The smart ass  Ryan posted this on ..October 30, 2016 17:07. However, it was edited 3 days ago.. they changed 0.025 to 0, but it still shows 10/30/2016.. these policies are literally days old but put in an edited page.
If they would just reverse this back to 0.025 indefinitely, I could live with it although I still wouldn't be thrilled.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:46:10 AM

This just happened to me (Legacy to New) and it looks like my funds are trapped.  I even tried to do a basic verification and was told they could not find my information.  Really sucks.

I don't see why no warning was given nor do I see why the .025 could not have been retained.  At least that way I could have gotten my funds out.

It would have been nice to have been informed about these changes, after all they email me every time I log in, and been given a chance to close the account and withdraw everything before hand.

I can understand being pressured by authorities, but at the same time be professional towards your customers.
REALdrumamat

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:37:57 AM

This just happened to me (Legacy to New) and it looks like my funds are trapped.  I even tried to do a basic verification and was told they could not find my information.  Really sucks.

I don't see why no warning was given nor do I see why the .025 could not have been retained.  At least that way I could have gotten my funds out.

It would have been nice to have been informed about these changes, after all they email me every time I log in, and been given a chance to close the account and withdraw everything before hand.

I can understand being pressured by authorities, but at the same time be professional towards your customers.

Same here, noticed it 2hours ago. Sounds like we're in trouble. I hope I'm wrong.
un4given

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

we can still open a ticket wanting to close the account. due to account closure Bittrex is obliged to payout all your fundes to the adresses you will name them. it is regulated by US Government and Bittrex needs to comply. But this is the final solution. I will wait for another 2 weeks for a verification. if nothing happens  i am making another ticket for closign the account and will also have a chat with my lawyer.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

I Belive that sec is pushing them so that evryone need to register documents....

Go to european exchanges like cryptopia bitstamp or kraken
Wasn't Kraken located in San Francisco?
And Cryptopia lodging in New Zealand?

And Bitstamp featuring an office in Great Britain, but are registered in Luxembourg and operating from over there... okay, you got at least that one right. They are european in some ways. Just they are "over regulated" regarding registration procedures, too.
Been there, done that, month ago. Pesky but necessary.
Registrations reduce the dangers of Goxxing, since the tradesite knows their trader *can* sue since they did all legit bussiness.
hipo32

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:30:00 AM

we can still open a ticket wanting to close the account. due to account closure Bittrex is obliged to payout all your fundes to the adresses you will name them. it is regulated by US Government and Bittrex needs to comply. But this is the final solution. I will wait for another 2 weeks for a verification. if nothing happens  i am making another ticket for closign the account and will also have a chat with my lawyer.

Yeah, and when you wish to close the account they say that if you have more then 0.005 btc in the account it can not be closed and you need to transfer the funds out before , but guess what, you cant transfer funds!!! I think we have to get lawyers involved
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: