Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:55:07 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 09:08:33 PM by carlo_0000

What US agency should we file complaints with? There is also a flee danger. Remember Big Vern fled to China to avoid the law.

^^^^ Exactly^^^^ And took all my DASH with him!  Watch, next they'll start going offline to "bleach" their servers and claim it was due to DDOS attacks ---> same routine every time!

The SEC, the FBI, and state agencies ---> Nevada, Washington State....Bittrex has an office in Las Vegas, Nevada but they also have to comply with all other state regulatory agencies too AND ---> it looks like Rami is in Seattle, Washington.  However, I'm pretty sure that any state's Attorney General can file an injunction on behalf of its constituents.

COMPLETE TOTAL LIES THEY ARE WORKING WITH PEOPLE WHO WANT TO END BITCOIN AND SATOSHIS VISION OF ANONYMOUS ONLINE CURRENCY ~ I FOR ONE THINK BITTREX BILL AND CO SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

I told you!  They are running!  Faked a DDOS ---> https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/934133708075933696  It never fails ---> same every time!

Big Vern  still alive ?

if someone see him  you can shoot him for me, we own me 0.9 bitcoin from cryptsy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dart Racoon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:49:41 PM

My account has not been verified for 21 days. Number of ticket: #391262
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:11 PM

What US agency should we file complaints with? There is also a flee danger. Remember Big Vern fled to China to avoid the law.

^^^^ Exactly^^^^ And took all my DASH with him!  Watch, next they'll start going offline to "bleach" their servers and claim it was due to DDOS attacks ---> same routine every time!

The SEC, the FBI, and state agencies ---> Nevada, Washington State....Bittrex has an office in Las Vegas, Nevada but they also have to comply with all other state regulatory agencies too AND ---> it looks like Rami is in Seattle, Washington.  However, I'm pretty sure that any state's Attorney General can file an injunction on behalf of its constituents.

COMPLETE TOTAL LIES THEY ARE WORKING WITH PEOPLE WHO WANT TO END BITCOIN AND SATOSHIS VISION OF ANONYMOUS ONLINE CURRENCY ~ I FOR ONE THINK BITTREX BILL AND CO SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

I told you!  They are running!  Faked a DDOS ---> https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/934133708075933696  It never fails ---> same every time!

i swear i didn't do that ... someone from trex needs to make a statement they have no right to steal my coins! :\ i have friends in Vegas<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:25:45 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 12:03:32 AM by cjmoles

Well, I finally received a email from support. They explained that they cannot grant my withdrawal after a submitted my Identification Card, a selfie, my Social Security Number, my first name, middle name, last name, my address, my DOB, ....etc.  I am, therefore, left with no option but to file one of these: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html   One of these: http://www.dbo.ca.gov/forms/bank/DBO-801.pdf  One of these:  Injunction Cal. Code Civ. Proc. § 525. Pursuant to Cal. Code Civ. Proc §526   And, whatever else I can file to secure my assets from further devaluation.  

They are slowly funneling our assets away and they are pretending as if it is a KYC/AML compliance requirement, but they received all of the documents the law requires yet still refuse to release our funds!  It's a matter of principle now and these people need to be stopped before they steal everybody's money!
eye1

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:49:48 AM

Well, I finally received a email from support. They explained that they cannot grant my withdrawal after a submitted my Identification Card, a selfie, my Social Security Number, my first name, middle name, last name, my address, my DOB, ....etc.  I am, therefore, left with no option but to file one of these: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html   One of these: http://www.dbo.ca.gov/forms/bank/DBO-801.pdf  One of these:  Injunction Cal. Code Civ. Proc. § 525. Pursuant to Cal. Code Civ. Proc §526   And, whatever else I can file to secure my assets from further devaluation.  

They are slowly funneling our assets away and they are pretending as if it is a KYC/AML compliance requirement, but they received all of the documents the law requires yet still refuse to release our funds!  It's a matter of principle now and these people need to be stopped before they steal everybody's money!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/billshihara/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/richielai/

You can write them personally here. Just make an free first month linkedin pro to get inmail access.
gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:19:14 AM

how much did you lose imo i think we need to dox all bittrex employees asap Wink  they have no right to steal from us<<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:23:24 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/in/billshihara/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/richielai/

You can write them personally here. Just make an free first month linkedin pro to get inmail access.

i dont care if richie : " Presented training for Law Enforcement Agencies in Germany, London, Australia, France, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong on botnet and malware detection "

~ he is still a crook  Roll Eyes

wooly bully

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:06:16 AM

Well, I finally received a email from support. They explained that they cannot grant my withdrawal after a submitted my Identification Card, a selfie, my Social Security Number, my first name, middle name, last name, my address, my DOB, ....etc.  

Did they give you a reason why all that information isn't enough to let you withdraw?

What was the reason, or didn't they give one?
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:16:12 AM

So I have no idea what everyone here is going on about. My btc withdrawal limit is 0.4btc a day($300usd) I am basic verified. Also I am able to withdraw my ETH just fine.
gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:19:52 AM

So I have no idea what everyone here is going on about. My btc withdrawal limit is 0.4btc a day($300usd) I am basic verified. Also I am able to withdraw my ETH just fine.

there is no reason to trust bittrex they clearly are not here to support satoshis' vision :\ they will be dealt with soon enough<<<

SummersideGuy

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:24:16 AM

there is no reason to trust bittrex they clearly are not here to support satoshis' vision :\ they will be dealt with soon enough<<<

Kind of an ironic statement coming from someone with -2 on the trust meter
SummersideGuy

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:25:47 AM

But anyways I withdrew all my Etherium today just to be safe with all this talk going on for the moment. I had no problem withdrawing my Eth and  I have never had issues with them before. I will play it safe for the meantime however
gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:27:41 AM

But anyways I withdrew all my Etherium today just to be safe with all this talk going on for the moment. I had no problem withdrawing my Eth and  I have never had issues with them before. I will play it safe for the meantime however

yeah i used to have great communication with bittrex up until this year...i think they have been taken over by TPTB :\ meh ,,,

connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:06:22 AM

My funds are now being held hostage by Bittrex. Little did I know that the exchange who I really trust since the beginning of my journey in the crypto space more than 3 years ago will do this to me. I am one of those earlier supporters of bittrex exchange since day one. And this is not a good way to treat their loyal customer.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:37:17 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 05:11:50 AM by paramind22

Raising the minimum trade by twice when it should have been divided.

I can't believe this elitist crap that I thought was the exact opposite of the spirit of Cryptocurrency.

I trade about 30 coins there and this current plan doesn't work for me.

They are making decentralized exchanges necessary.  They need to backtrack.

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

cryptopia gonna have more customers
gembitz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:13:20 AM

My funds are now being held hostage by Bittrex. Little did I know that the exchange who I really trust since the beginning of my journey in the crypto space more than 3 years ago will do this to me. I am one of those earlier supporters of bittrex exchange since day one. And this is not a good way to treat their loyal customer.

me too and they really have some nerve after all the support from the community :\ there is a special place in hell for these criminals<<<

hrh_fourtyseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:53:05 AM

Guys if your account is OK please withdraw all of your money before they stuck your money too. mine is disabled 45 days, they dont answer my tickets, they blocked me from slack and twitter. this is a real scam. withdraw all of your coins to hitbtc or binance. they have many altcoins too
Soon they disable every user and scam all of their money
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:08:57 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 08:26:54 AM by rapidleech

it will come to you buddy, just wait and see

waiting more than 50 days, they blocked my verified account without reason..
& im not the only one, there is thousands user same as me

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:41:23 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 09:01:46 AM by cjmoles

how much did you lose imo i think we need to dox all bittrex employees asap Wink  they have no right to steal from us<<<<

Enough to piss me off! And, that's not easy.

Did they give you a reason why all that information isn't enough to let you withdraw?

What was the reason, or didn't they give one?

Their third party validator, Jumio, couldn't verify the downloaded images....which is a bunch of bullshit! That's after their "third party" verifier couldn't verify my account from public records....which is even more bullshit!

Me too.  I've been routinely trading at Bittrex for several years and never had a problem.  I just made a withdrawal a few days back.  I never had a problem until yesterday after making a deposit and then trying to withdraw when my trade didn't get covered.  The withdrawal was refused out of the clear "blue sky."  <---Get it? "Blue Sky"---> hope you're paying attention Bittrex!

Bittrex wants to cozy up to the regulatory agencies to try to rip us off, then let the fucking games begin ---> the SEC and the "Blue Sky" security acts are there to protect the consumers from thieves like these guys!  They're opening a can of worms here!  I've been ripped of by several fraudulent securities I've purchased from Bittrex over the years and never complained once. <--- Several that wouldn't pass the "Howey Test" no matter how hard they tried to manipulate their definitions.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: