Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167716 times)
Indi27

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:50:32 PM

Please help somebody! I am in Basic mode in Bittrex, but i cant withdraw 0,4 BTC/day. In smaller installments 0.08 BTC only. After that came the 24-hour limit text which is not true. Is it normal nowadays? Which is the real limit for basics? Have liquidity problems? WTF? Please help me!

New, easy miner for avarage people!Mine the most profitable coin and buy BTCZ from it! Please use my referral link! https://honeyminer.com/referred/59bv4 Thank you very much!
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:18:35 PM

Please help somebody! I am in Basic mode in Bittrex, but i cant withdraw 0,4 BTC/day. In smaller installments 0.08 BTC only. After that came the 24-hour limit text which is not true. Is it normal nowadays? Which is the real limit for basics? Have liquidity problems? WTF? Please help me!

Nowadays withdraw limit for basic at shitrex is 0.00000000 Bitcoin or equivalent to any other currency. come on guys we should to sue those scammers.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:12:16 PM

I'm sure that all blocking were processed automatically and this filter found suspicious activity on your account.

So, I have some advices:
1. Don't use any public network connections (Wi-Fi) or VPN/proxy that may be in Bittrex blacklist.
2. Try to enter account from the one device and browser.
3. Don't deposit crypto from suspended exchanges (like WEX - renamed BTC-e).
4. Enter your account regularly.
5. Don't make large and often deposits/widthdraws especially using anonymous crypto like DASH or Monero.

And all will be ok.

I use a VPN and I've never had issues. If I weren't allowed to use a VPN I'd probably take my business elsewhere.

Also, what makes you think that depositing coins from WEX is an issue? Has anyone ever had their account frozen after depositing from WEX? WEX might appear to be BTC-e, but the fact is that they have a completely different corporate structure in Singapore. I highly doubt anyone will blacklist WEX until/unless the US government indicts them as well.

Do you have any idea how many accounts must have logged in from the same IP at some point? IP is meaningless. They can be spoofed and changed incredibly easily. If Bittrex is using this to auto-disable accounts, I'd advise people leave there immediately. Then again, I don't think this is why Bittrex is disabling accounts...

buffalobkhn

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:40:37 AM

Hey everybody. Bittrex has said that anybody who has multiple tickets open should log into their support account and delete all but your first ticket. If they are really trying to f*** everybody sending lots of tickets is neither going to bother them or help you. If they are trying to process all of these tickets manually clearing out the useless ones will help speed it up...

And how to delete a ticket?  You can only mark it as solved.

I'm curious with your ideal, because i already get to mark it as solved.

I'm still still have o BTC withdraw per day.

What does this mean? Please give me some advices
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:45:45 AM

Hey everybody. Bittrex has said that anybody who has multiple tickets open should log into their support account and delete all but your first ticket. If they are really trying to f*** everybody sending lots of tickets is neither going to bother them or help you. If they are trying to process all of these tickets manually clearing out the useless ones will help speed it up...

It means Bittrex is keeping all you're money illegally.

Go Big or Go Home.
Maloypkj

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:27:58 AM

This shit service!@!!!!! i wait about a week to verify my acoount, try all in the world to contact with you, twitter forum , here.... you just ignore. i try to create new account and try to verify it, and int was succesful for 10 mins. after i contackt support via 2FA trick they ignore to  verifi and i ask just restart my verification process and they do it.when i do this shit with verification in main account put a ticket on 2 account to delete it and they again ignores me... and disable my main account and now i must again wait about months.. weeks..., why i can delete my account by my hands , why all thing like this in bittrex. i hate this scam service !! give back my money!!! if i can type on russian here you can read many another words...

#695441 ticket to enable
 #687677 ticket to delete account
babloholic

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

It means Bittrex is keeping all you're money illegally.
You can complain to ic3.gov
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:24:33 PM

You can send your money there, trade anything you want (pay fees for it of course) but you can't withdraw your money again.

I can give that service too Cheesy

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:32:44 PM

Hi.. How long it takes to solve the support ticket in bittrex..

I have a withdrawal issue.. Everything is fine..
The address + transaction ID.. But the money did not appear in Blockchain..

How is it possible..
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:55:56 AM

Is Bittrex still f'ing up?

Drumbic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:22:47 AM

Is Bittrex still f'ing up?

Is water still wet....

Smiley Smiley

STILL waiting.... 
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:06:51 AM

Well yeah, everyone is right to be angry and concerned.  i feel this is like poloniex a little while back.  they got their shit together, but it took MONTHS.  In that time, everyone went over to bittrex....maybe people will all switch to cryptopia or something and then they'll get swamped and take months to reply to support tickets....
Drumbic

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:13:47 AM

Well yeah, everyone is right to be angry and concerned.  i feel this is like poloniex a little while back.  they got their shit together, but it took MONTHS.  In that time, everyone went over to bittrex....maybe people will all switch to cryptopia or something and then they'll get swamped and take months to reply to support tickets....

Ive already had to start over while waiting on bittrex....  I moved to Binance
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:29:11 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 03:53:21 AM by danishcheese

I had a 'Legacy' type account on Bittrex (more than 18 months old) which effectively had a limitless daily withdrawal limit.
I never had any withdrawal problems in the past and used to deposit and withdraw substantial amounts of btc without
any hassles. Recently I deposited btc to trade alts and when i tried to withdraw i discovered that my account type had been
changed from 'Legacy' to 'New' and that i now had a ZERO (0) withdrawal limit! Note that at the time I made these crypto
deposits (over the last couple of months) there was NO WARNING whatsover that my account type had been changed to New
and that I now had ZERO withdrawal capability! (Due to the outcry about this disgusting deceitful behaviour I see
Bittrex NOW has a warning once logged in that says you cannot withdraw anything due to being 'unverified'... TOO LATE
 to put that notice up now!! It should have been put up there the second they changed my withdrawal limit to zero and
my account type to New so that i could back then decide for myself whether i still wanted to deposit funds knowing i
would then need to give up my privacy and get 'verified'.  These scumbags took that choice away from me and are
now holding my funds hostage to extort me for my personal information!

This is totally unacceptable and is nothing short of entrapment and plain theft.

I figured i'd do Basic Verification but this did not work - no surprises there after researching the problem and found that
NOBODY is getting it right to complete Basic Authentication anymore... so Basic Authentication is a joke! in fact it's just
a trap that Bittrex has laid out in which they use the info you input into Basic Verification against you after they purposefully
 fail it and then coerce you into doing Advanced Verification ... and then if there is ANY mismatch between the info you
entered in Basic compared to Advanced then you are screwed and it can take months (if you're lucky) to get Bittrex Support
 to manually verify you. Note that there is no option to review your Basic verification info or update it afterwards ... this
is by design to trap you into a position whereby you upload all your docs for Advanced verification but get this failed anyway
due to some mismatch (no matter how trivial) so still no withdrawal ability even although you have uploaded more than
enough personal info to allow identity theft. Do you trust Bittrex with your personal ID documents when this is how they operate??

I refuse to give in to this extortion by Bittrex and am not prepared to do Advanced Verification due to the shady way they
went about entrapping me (no warning) into depositing crypto all the while changing my account type and withdrawal limits
 to zero stealthily without my knowledge! This is the lowest of low i have ever encountered - not even Poloniex pulled this kind of devious sh1t!
I opened a Support ticket regarding this but get no response.

i'll be joining the class action against Bittrex for sure due to their unacceptable shady behaviour and their use of my
deposited funds to extort all my personal ID info from me against my will!

If there are any decent human beings left then please give me my coins back

And it happened like i predicted it will happen somewhere

Bittrex ‘Leaks’ User Passports In Support Emails, Says Russian Telegram Channel

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-leaks-user-passports-in-support-emails-says-russian-telegram-channel

If you know your documents got leaked please send me a PM

Wondering why they didn't make an official statement regarding leak documents on telegram?
That's a big deal and their only reaction is going into hiding. Their  poor social skills and support  are a disaster.
Especially keeping coins hostage without warning. Changing terms on weekly basis. What's next Bittrex?

Dude totally with you,  I did not want to press that green button for enhanced verification after I put my correct license info in and was told I didn't match public records, my life long address ?!?!  I wrote jumio and asked if there was a problem with bittrex and could I directly have jumio verify me ... they said they could not because they work only with the company's who contract them bla bla bla , so I thanked the guy and asked it he could possibly comment to me if I did enhanced verification and was told that I didn't pass ... without telling me he basicly told me , that he couldn't tell me anything because bittrex hasn't told him anything about me ... I believe this meant they are not doing basic verifications , so you have to go enhanced ... scan your id so its really clear & take a selfie with the best handset you or any friend has , then maybe talk to a accountant if that's an issue .... honestly wish I didn't have to give all that info and I might consider letting a few k go rather than have to do it,  but that was not an option this time

Oh wait edit , is you a troll just bashing bittrex ?? Because your talking class action atbthe same time you're talking about not being ready to give your info and you're quoting a story about passports that MIND YOU no news agencies are even 're reporting on ... also saw a statement from bittrex on that whole thing where they admitted the mix up and have offered the effected FEW individuals credit watch protection for 2 years ..... PEOPLE  don't forget that old saying " don't let a good disaster get wasted or whatever " there is a war on between exchanges for our business and at the same time a lot of new not so sharp traders out there so do your own math .... and guy , get your coins or go to court you're still showing your ID either way ... I'm done with bct for a while,  going car shopping Smiley
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:03:39 AM

Your application for an enhanced account has been approved

DAILY WITHDRAWAL LIMIT 0 BTC

- still no answer to my ticket
- now my limit went from 100BTC to 0.025BTC to 0 BTC
- my funds are locked, as a high volume trader with enhanced verification

Support is non existent, nothing, no response, not even a message what is happening and why it is happening.

Is that how you treat your customers?

You people can all congratulate me!

Today it's exactly one month ago since I lost access to my funds!

Support is still silent.

BE WARNED!
buffalobkhn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:48:31 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 10:11:08 AM by buffalobkhn

AND DID YOU DO THE ENHANCED VERIFICATION YET OR NOT?
[/quote]

Oh, thank you very much for sharing. I'm so grateful

I also no sleep for 4 days, I have been waited more than 1 month.  I try to read everything at any forums to look for the same problem,  that's almost my savings put in there.
I left myself in keeping calm down. I still try to believe them. Because i thought, many peoples are stuck with their account like me.
I get problem with THE ENHANCED VERIFICATION, it don't accept me. I wrote the letter to them, then i already get to mark it as solved.
But, now  still verification problem.

I'm Asian person.

John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:31:44 AM

Why is synereo amp wallet in maintenance half of the times Huh
Drumbic

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:13:57 PM

I received this a bit ago

Ryan (Bittrex Support)
Dec 14, 01:06 PST

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX,

On behalf of Bittrex I would like to apologize that your support ticket has not yet been resolved. I understand it is frustrating to have an account issue. I want to assure you personally that everyone on my team is working hard to solve this problem.

Due to an unprecedented amount of growth we are experiencing a longer than normal wait time resolving customer requests. I apologize greatly for this extended wait and would like to inform you that we are addressing this issue as quickly possible.

We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect.

What can you do to help expedite a response from us?

• Duplicate tickets often slow down our agents and their ability to assist our customers. If you submitted two or more tickets for the same issue we kindly ask that you close the newer tickets, leaving your oldest ticket open.

• Using the proper form when submitting a support request is very important. Oftentimes the wrong form can lead to a wrong response and unfortunate delays in solving your tickets.

• If your issue has already been solved, please login to https://support.bittrex.com and delete any duplicate or outstanding tickets. Doing so will greatly enhance our ability to assist other customers.

We understand that waiting can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we scale our support team to handle the increased
demand.

My sincerest apologies,

Ryan Hentz
Director of Support
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:31:01 PM

At least they are telling that they are trying to make things better.

It was dead silence back then.

But their excuse is bullshit i must add.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
InvCrypt

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:33:35 PM

I also get message from support like this:
Your account is under review and we will contact you when the review is completed. Please do not open duplicate tickets, as this will not lead to a faster resolution.

Best Regards,

But that's all and i have enchanted account. it still disabled.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: