Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

This project provides unique opportunities for people who work with business and enterprises

What are you talking about? How can this project be useful for this user group? I think this is incompatible

I'm talking about the fact that with the help of this project these people can speed up the work of their enterprises, increase the scale of their work
Hoping

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

This is probably the best ICO company ever!!!!

This platform will surely benefit many!!

Great idea!! Very innovative!!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

This project provides unique opportunities for people who work with business and enterprises

What are you talking about? How can this project be useful for this user group? I think this is incompatible

I'm talking about the fact that with the help of this project these people can speed up the work of their enterprises, increase the scale of their work

How can this be done? How will it look like? I do not understand how a crypto sphere can be integrated into such spheres
boomertoo

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

How can this be done? How will it look like? I do not understand how a crypto sphere can be integrated into such spheres

With Qyno, businesses finally have a solution for trading assets and goods in a safe, which allows them to achieve their financial goals.
kk777

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

With Qyno, businesses finally have a solution for trading assets and goods in a safe, which allows them to achieve their financial goals.

It is good that the project will provide security in trade, as now there is a very large activity of loss and theft of information
Posteruma

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

Just need promotion by the community to reach more people.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

This project can be a start for a absolutely new level of development of the digital market and cryptocurrency direction!  But not everyone , i suppose, will understand this tendency. That is so pity
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

This project can be a start for a absolutely new level of development of the digital market and cryptocurrency direction!  But not everyone , i suppose, will understand this tendency. That is so pity
A lot of chances to become for such a project. It offers us new way and I personally accept the methods that are offered to us by the team of developers. Evolution of the market!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

A lot of chances to become for such a project. It offers us new way and I personally accept the methods that are offered to us by the team of developers. Evolution of the market!
I understood it too. The world now is under great changes , so fast that we have to keep up with the times not to lose our future. This project helps us to complete such a hard task
Klacik

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

I understood it too. The world now is under great changes , so fast that we have to keep up with the times not to lose our future. This project helps us to complete such a hard task
Will be nice not to pay enormous additional fees  for my transactions and wait sometimes too long for a transaction to be completed from time to time. I wish everything good to this project, because it would be very helpful.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

Will be nice not to pay enormous additional fees  for my transactions and wait sometimes too long for a transaction to be completed from time to time. I wish everything good to this project, because it would be very helpful.
It we should also single out that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitors for today Sounds like it is a really promising platform for making investments. There is no doubt that I will join the this project.
Klacik

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

It we should also single out that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitors for today Sounds like it is a really promising platform for making investments. There is no doubt that I will join the this project.
Visitor is only the half on success, let’s think about the main reason why  these visitors came- the team updates  information and all news related to the project and I really enjoy reading posts about the project
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

Visitor is only the half on success, let’s think about the main reason why  these visitors came- the team updates  information and all news related to the project and I really enjoy reading posts about the project
Not only about project! There are a lot of articles and links to the news from the internet. Serious topics about technology world or blockchain technology, it does not matter. Team spend a lot of time of these things and it is admirable.
Klacik

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Not only about project! There are a lot of articles and links to the news from the internet. Serious topics about technology world or blockchain technology, it does not matter. Team spend a lot of time of these things and it is admirable.
Now everybody will see how smart and hardworking the team is. I think this project will achieve fund-raising goal and idea will be implemented on the market.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
kk777

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
amanai

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

Hi everyone! I am looking for a good bounty program to participate in? Does this project run a campaign or not?
kk777

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
amanai

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
I have to think twice and change my old-fashioned view. World is under constant development too fast and hacking technologies are developed too. We should be protected from these attacks.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: