Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

By the way, the site of the project is given a slightly different definition of Masternodes, that's why I said that you should not always rely only on Google and other search engines!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

A feature of the Neoscrypt mining algorithm is the requirement for the amount of compensation for the found block for all the crypto-currencies that are created on it. The volume is from 60 to 90 cryptocoins. Against the backdrop of minimal, but still growing their exchange value at key sites and relatively low complexity, the payback of farms with TOP-based video cards, with competent work and trade, reaches a mark of 6-9 months.
That is, in fact, it is an old algorithm that is simply called differently, but in fact it performs the same functions with minimal functional changes, right?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

By the way, the site of the project is given a slightly different definition of Masternodes, that's why I said that you should not always rely only on Google and other search engines!
there it is written absolutely the same, do not deceive people! Maybe the words have a slightly different order, but it does not matter. Try to read again
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

What is a Masternode
Perhaps you've heard of masternodes but are still unclear on what exactly they are and why they're the hottest properties in cryptocurrency. Masternodes provide next-level validation for blockchain networks in ways that standard mining can not, as well as enabling functions beyond what standard proof of work algorithms are capable of. But, how do they work? Essentially, masternodes are decentralized servers which host a wallet holding the masternode-enabled cryptocurrency within.

These distributed masternodes perform tasks for the network such as:

Adding layers of anonymity
Instantly sending/receiving transactions
Enabling decentralized governance models wherein masternode owners vote and make network decisions
Provide financial incentive to masternode operators by providing them a return for the number of coins staked in the node
The last point is most salient for prospective masternode operators. Similar to proof-of-stake blockchains which reward users with a return for staking their tokens to validate the network, users must buy a set amount of coins to own and operate a masternode, thus becoming entitled to the passive income generated by the masternode as it performs work for the network. Qyno is just such a coin with an industry-high 90% block reward payout going to masternode operators.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

I think that the Internet will help even more than the description on the project's website. Try using search engines to solve your question. No, Neoscript is not exactly the same. Although designed on the old platform PoW
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

What is a Masternode
Perhaps you've heard of masternodes but are still unclear on what exactly they are and why they're the hottest properties in cryptocurrency. Masternodes provide next-level validation for blockchain networks in ways that standard mining can not, as well as enabling functions beyond what standard proof of work algorithms are capable of. But, how do they work? Essentially, masternodes are decentralized servers which host a wallet holding the masternode-enabled cryptocurrency within.

These distributed masternodes perform tasks for the network such as:

Adding layers of anonymity
Instantly sending/receiving transactions
Enabling decentralized governance models wherein masternode owners vote and make network decisions
Provide financial incentive to masternode operators by providing them a return for the number of coins staked in the node
The last point is most salient for prospective masternode operators. Similar to proof-of-stake blockchains which reward users with a return for staking their tokens to validate the network, users must buy a set amount of coins to own and operate a masternode, thus becoming entitled to the passive income generated by the masternode as it performs work for the network. Qyno is just such a coin with an industry-high 90% block reward payout going to masternode operators.
It's good that you know how to search for text walls, copy and paste them on the forum, but I do not agree with you: it says the same thing, only more extensive, that's all!
amanai

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

It's good that you know how to search for text walls, copy and paste them on the forum, but I do not agree with you: it says the same thing, only more extensive, that's all!
He's all right, do not talk in vain. What you wrote above is the right definition, but it does not apply to the project in a way that the guy threw off.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

Yes, I agree with the majority opinion! The wall of text is better than the lack of information, it is useless to argue here! I believe that a beautifully written definition should be long
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

Yes, I agree with the majority opinion! The wall of text is better than the lack of information, it is useless to argue here! I believe that a beautifully written definition should be long
No, brevity is the sister of talent, I always thought so. I wrote a big paragraph about what masternode means, so that one of the newcomers did not repeat my mistake. I hope that this will be useful for someone
amanai

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

No, brevity is the sister of talent, I always thought so. I wrote a big paragraph about what masternode means, so that one of the newcomers did not repeat my mistake. I hope that this will be useful for someone
Do you really think that all the newcomers first of all read the forum? It seems to me that this is far from the case. The user gets to the forum after visiting the site, as a rule, and not vice versa
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

Do you really think that all the newcomers first of all read the forum? It seems to me that this is far from the case. The user gets to the forum after visiting the site, as a rule, and not vice versa
But you yourself are an example of how a user, without going to the site, asked the members of the forum how this or that technology works. It turns out that this is the basis for the forum. People get ready solutions and answers to their questions here
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

But in fact, I believe that the project is pleasant and easy to use. the project site even has a short but accessible instruction on how to properly use the services of the service
amanai

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

But in fact, I believe that the project is pleasant and easy to use. the project site even has a short but accessible instruction on how to properly use the services of the service
These services consist of three buttons. It confuses me, because there is no income without action. If there is income and there is no basis for it - then it is very conditional and temporary. That is, it will not be long before income ends.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

These services consist of three buttons. It confuses me, because there is no income without action. If there is income and there is no basis for it - then it is very conditional and temporary. That is, it will not be long before income ends.
I do not think so, because otherwise the ALL crypto-currency game would have ended long ago, but it exists!
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

I like that the service does not represent the interface fuzziness, or the complication of simple functions, the accumulation of unnecessary names and so on!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

Hey, everyone! I guess qynocoin is awesome opportunity to earn some coins and change your financial status. I think it will be very interesting for startups and beginning ico developers.
Nice thought but there will be a lot of circumstances that can be a problem for them. I like qynocoin but I don’t know about startups and icos. I hope that you are right and people will be able to collect enough funds for their projects.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

Hey, everyone! I guess qynocoin is awesome opportunity to earn some coins and change your financial status. I think it will be very interesting for startups and beginning ico developers.
Nice thought but there will be a lot of circumstances that can be a problem for them. I like qynocoin but I don’t know about startups and icos. I hope that you are right and people will be able to collect enough funds for their projects.
What kind of circumstances do you mean? I think that developers show great results and community really support this project. I don’t think that something could go wrong.
a1471989

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:21:43 PM

What kind of circumstances do you mean? I think that developers show great results and community really support this project. I don’t think that something could go wrong.
It is nice that you are so sure about this project. I follow this project for a long time and I still don’t have a certain opinion about it. I mean that first of all, to make qyno coins an asset for using in project development coin needs to be listed on the exchange.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

It is nice that you are so sure about this project. I follow this project for a long time and I still don’t have a certain opinion about it. I mean that first of all, to make qyno coins an asset for using in project development coin needs to be listed on the exchange.
Don’t worry about it. The listing was paid and soon these coins will be listed on Crypto Bridge. I think this platform is enough successful and respected. If they accept qyno coin it means that coin is accepted by the crypto community.
a1471989

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

Don’t worry about it. The listing was paid and soon these coins will be listed on Crypto Bridge. I think this platform is enough successful and respected. If they accept qyno coin it means that coin is accepted by the crypto community.
I can agree with you that it is really great and promising. I want to see real results. When it will be listed? Maybe I even need to talk to dev’s to be surer about this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: