Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?
Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

Hello everybody! I want to take part in this project and become a part of this community? What should i do and what should i know about this project? may be there is something special about it?
Are you serious? It sounds more like a joke. You do not have to do anything to become a part of this community, but you have to know the main idea of QYNO and help to other participants
In some projects you have to pay to become a part of the team, that is why i asked. What should i know about this project?
Sounds strange. Qyno is a blockchain-based financial ecosystem that is working with the help of Qyno Coin, a high performance digital currency. In other words, this coin flows  in this ecosystem
Very interesting. What sould i know about this ecosystem? Is that something connected with banking or exchage? Or this project has absolutely different functions?
Qyno aims at bringing the world of cryptocurrency closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin (highly applicable and adoptable digital currency) It means that there is a real chance to replace fiat money by digital currencies!
I do not think that such a replacement is real for modern world. Hacking attacks and some other bugs and mistakes in the system lay the use of this currencies under threat
The blockchain technologies can protect us from bad influence of cyber attacks, bugs and other problematic things of the digital world. These technologies change the rules and concepts of security on the internet
It is too presumptuous. You cant predict how the thing will turn, once the Pentagon was hacked by hackers. Means of security should be under constant development
Well, you are partially right, that is why projects pay a lot of attention to security of funds, transactions and other things directly related to cryptocurrencies, thank you
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Hello everybody! I want to take part in this project and become a part of this community? What should i do and what should i know about this project? may be there is something special about it?
Are you serious? It sounds more like a joke. You do not have to do anything to become a part of this community, but you have to know the main idea of QYNO and help to other participants
In some projects you have to pay to become a part of the team, that is why i asked. What should i know about this project?
Sounds strange. Qyno is a blockchain-based financial ecosystem that is working with the help of Qyno Coin, a high performance digital currency. In other words, this coin flows  in this ecosystem
Very interesting. What sould i know about this ecosystem? Is that something connected with banking or exchage? Or this project has absolutely different functions?
Qyno aims at bringing the world of cryptocurrency closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin (highly applicable and adoptable digital currency) It means that there is a real chance to replace fiat money by digital currencies!
I do not think that such a replacement is real for modern world. Hacking attacks and some other bugs and mistakes in the system lay the use of this currencies under threat
The blockchain technologies can protect us from bad influence of cyber attacks, bugs and other problematic things of the digital world. These technologies change the rules and concepts of security on the internet
It is too presumptuous. You cant predict how the thing will turn, once the Pentagon was hacked by hackers. Means of security should be under constant development
absolutely right because the blockchain security system for now there is no provision safe or not, because there are still many who complain because of hackers

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.
Well, I understand, it's quite an interesting bounty campaign I did not participate in such before. they also talk about 1000 winners and a prize of $ 30,000 I do not quite understand this.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

Well, I understand, it's quite an interesting bounty campaign I did not participate in such before. they also talk about 1000 winners and a prize of $ 30,000 I do not quite understand this.
probably they mean a total bounty pool of $ 30,000 which will be shared by 1000 winners. But I may be wrong, I think you should check with the manager of this bounty campaign.
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

probably they mean a total bounty pool of $ 30,000 which will be shared by 1000 winners. But I may be wrong, I think you should check with the manager of this bounty campaign.
If the winners are so few, then what is the purpose of participating in the campaign bounty, and I will still get my coins for joining the community or not?
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

If the winners are so few, then what is the purpose of participating in the campaign bounty, and I will still get my coins for joining the community or not?
probably in this case there is some additional bonus that will be distributed among the winners, I can not say anything on this score.
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

There are certain conditions and rules for each of the positions of the bounty company. All this is always in all companies, and with detailed instructions. Don't be lazy, look for himself and check yourself. Good luck! Smiley
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

Hello @everyone

We update our Roadmap: https://www.qyno.org/roadmap

In only one month we made some amazing steps forward for this project and we manage to create a great community.

After the blockchain launch we manage to create a stable and secure network that allowed us to list on our main exchange in only a few weeks.
Crypto Bridge: <https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.QNO_BRIDGE.BTC>

In the same time people start to talk about us and we also get listed on MNO, MnRank, Masternodes.pro and few more important masternode statistics websites.
Our BitcoinTalk Ann reached 90+ pages with: : 6646 views and 1861 replies
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4634839.0

App like **Blockfolio** already added us.

On social media: 5000 discord members / 2600+ Twitter followers / 2600+ Facebook likes/followers

Each QNO holder is responsible for the value of the coin and at this point, looking forward at the things to come **HOLD** is the obvious choice.

Thank you all of you for your support.

**P.S. Since we manage to reach most of our goals ahead of schedule we already started the next phase of the project but we will get back with more news about this stage and Q-PaytGate soon**

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

Qyno has great results. Developers showed that they have everything to make this project great and they are even ahead of their schedule. I think that they deserve community’s respect.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Qyno has great results. Developers showed that they have everything to make this project great and they are even ahead of their schedule. I think that they deserve community’s respect.
I can agree with your opinion about the Qyno’s team. These people know how to design a popular and profitable financial product. Actually, I don’t understand why you are saying that they are ahead of the schedule? We were waiting a long time for Crypto Bridge listing
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

I can agree with your opinion about the Qyno’s team. These people know how to design a popular and profitable financial product. Actually, I don’t understand why you are saying that they are ahead of the schedule? We were waiting a long time for Crypto Bridge listing
You are right about the listing but after all Qynocoin is getting more popular. More exchange and masternode platform want to collaborate with Qyno’s team. I think it is really important for coins development. 
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

You are right about the listing but after all Qynocoin is getting more popular. More exchange and masternode platform want to collaborate with Qyno’s team. I think it is really important for coins development. 
Ok. Maybe you are right. I think the most important for the coin is its price and public support. These two features could change everything in the coin development. Besides, you know that the market has a changeable nature.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

Ok. Maybe you are right. I think the most important for the coin is its price and public support. These two features could change everything in the coin development. Besides, you know that the market has a changeable nature.
True. I read a lot of information about the current market changes and I am sure that qyno coin will be even more popular. Masternode coin are more stable and useful thanks to some special features. I hope you know what I mean.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

True. I read a lot of information about the current market changes and I am sure that qyno coin will be even more popular. Masternode coin are more stable and useful thanks to some special features. I hope you know what I mean.
Sincerely I can’t make a final conclusion about Qyno’s perspectives. I know that masternode coin’s have some advantages but still it is a long-term investment and not all users will be happy about it. That’s why I am not sure about the public support.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

Sincerely I can’t make a final conclusion about Qyno’s perspectives. I know that masternode coin’s have some advantages but still it is a long-term investment and not all users will be happy about it. That’s why I am not sure about the public support.
I don’t think it will be a great problem for developers. They have enough support and talent to make it great. You are right about the long-term investment but it is too obvious that immediately profits that you will get everyday is unreal. Can you show me where you invest money and get fast profit and I will try it too?
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

I don’t think it will be a great problem for developers. They have enough support and talent to make it great. You are right about the long-term investment but it is too obvious that immediately profits that you will get everyday is unreal. Can you show me where you invest money and get fast profit and I will try it too?
I haven’t mentioned that I know a perfect method of earning cryptocurrencies. I just wanted to say that masternodes has other requires of mining than other coins. I understand that you are in love with Qyno.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: