Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:01:22 AM

Hello everyone. I think Qyno is getting stronger day by day. I am impressed how fast and successful developers reach their goals. I think this pace of development will help them to raise the starts.
I am sure that they will fulfill their plans. By the way, these guys really care about their community and are always accessible to answer any question. I think it is a great result.
I think a great result are 123 active masternodes from 145. This is exactly what I wanted to see from this project. I know that there were many doubting users but I think now they will change their minds.
I don’t know why they were doubting about Qyno. This project has a great team that tried to fulfill all possible requests of modern users. I think this project is almost perfect but of course there could be some interesting updates.
You are right. Maybe Qyno’s developers will have pleasant surprises for community. I think they really be able to create something special. Maybe they will even design a multicurrency wallet. I think it will be very useful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:07:13 AM

Hello everyone. I think Qyno is getting stronger day by day. I am impressed how fast and successful developers reach their goals. I think this pace of development will help them to raise the starts.
I am sure that they will fulfill their plans. By the way, these guys really care about their community and are always accessible to answer any question. I think it is a great result.
I think a great result are 123 active masternodes from 145. This is exactly what I wanted to see from this project. I know that there were many doubting users but I think now they will change their minds.
I don’t know why they were doubting about Qyno. This project has a great team that tried to fulfill all possible requests of modern users. I think this project is almost perfect but of course there could be some interesting updates.
You are right. Maybe Qyno’s developers will have pleasant surprises for community. I think they really be able to create something special. Maybe they will even design a multicurrency wallet. I think it will be very useful
OMG. I consider that it is a genius idea. Maybe it will level up this coin on the new level. I hope developers will notice your opinion and try to make it real. You need to tell them about it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

OMG. I consider that it is a genius idea. Maybe it will level up this coin on the new level. I hope developers will notice your opinion and try to make it real. You need to tell them about it.
You are right. I hope they will appreciate it.  By the way, where I can find these guys? I want to know where it will be better to text them. I am very interested in this project and I want to help them to develop it faster.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

You are right. I hope they will appreciate it.  By the way, where I can find these guys? I want to know where it will be better to text them. I am very interested in this project and I want to help them to develop it faster.
Well, I guess they are available everywhere. Discord channel is much better. Here are links.
https://discordapp.com/channels/428113651195576331/428113651195576333
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

Well, I guess they are available everywhere. Discord channel is much better. Here are links.

Thank you, a lot but I have these links. Well, I hope these guys are really interested to hear more ideas and like to communicate with the community.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:30:08 AM

Thank you, a lot but I have these links. Well, I hope these guys are really interested to hear more ideas and like to communicate with the community.
I am sure about it. Qyno’s developers will be able to make everything great. Besides, they want to be connected with community. It is the best feature of this project. Just give them a chance.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:35:53 AM

I have some questions about the project. Probably I am not very attentive but I want to know about some exchanges where I can buy/sell Qynocoin. I want to know more about it.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:41:58 AM

I have some questions about the project. Probably I am not very attentive but I want to know about some exchanges where I can buy/sell Qynocoin. I want to know more about it.
Well, you can find this information on their website but I can tell you about these platforms if you really need them. You can trade on Crypto Bridge, BiteBtc, Crex24. I think developers won’t stop there.
Techsan

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

Well, you can find this information on their website but I can tell you about these platforms if you really need them. You can trade on Crypto Bridge, BiteBtc, Crex24. I think developers won’t stop there.
Wow. There are only respected and powerful platforms. It is really nice to see. Thanks for help. I am sure that many platforms will recognize this coin as a best coin on the market. I predict it!
amanai

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:52:08 AM

Wow. There are only respected and powerful platforms. It is really nice to see. Thanks for help. I am sure that many platforms will recognize this coin as a best coin on the market. I predict it!
I guess there is no need to jump on conclusions. I think coins have to much features and certain advantages and disadvantages that could change miners’ minds. It is really hard to decide what is better.
Techsan

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:57:12 AM

I guess there is no need to jump on conclusions. I think coins have to much features and certain advantages and disadvantages that could change miners’ minds. It is really hard to decide what is better.
Ok. Maybe you are right about it. There are too much coins but I know that Qynocoin is the best masternode coin ever. It is safe, anonymous and well designed. You really need to be sure about it.
amanai

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

Ok. Maybe you are right about it. There are too much coins but I know that Qynocoin is the best masternode coin ever. It is safe, anonymous and well designed. You really need to be sure about it.
It is your opinion and I can’t say that it isn’t correct. There are some opinions that masternode are a long-term investment and you never know when you will get invested money back. I think it is a contentious issue.
Techsan

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

It is your opinion and I can’t say that it isn’t correct. There are some opinions that masternode are a long-term investment and you never know when you will get invested money back. I think it is a contentious issue.
Well, but it is better than other coins. Their mining requires expensive equipment and other materials. Fortunately, masternodes don’t have high requires and its mean that losses will be lower in case.
amanai

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:12:21 AM

Well, but it is better than other coins. Their mining requires expensive equipment and other materials. Fortunately, masternodes don’t have high requires and its mean that losses will be lower in case.
It is a strong argument. But there are other coins that offer self-mining but I don’t know safe and promising it is. Miners have a great assortment and everyone can make their own choice.
Techsan

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:17:03 AM

It is a strong argument. But there are other coins that offer self-mining but I don’t know safe and promising it is. Miners have a great assortment and everyone can make their own choice.
You are absolutely right but forward-looking miners will choose QYnocoin. I am sure that this coin will meet their expectations and bring them a great profit. You just need to be more attentive to Qyno.
amanai

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:22:43 AM

You are absolutely right but forward-looking miners will choose QYnocoin. I am sure that this coin will meet their expectations and bring them a great profit. You just need to be more attentive to Qyno.
Ok. Maybe it is true. I wonder what will happen next to this project and how fast it will be developing. I will follow this project to stay tuned. I don’t want to miss a thing.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:05:07 AM

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

Qyno is a financial ecosystem centered around Qyno Coin, a high-performance digital currency. Qyno seeks to bring the world of crypto-currency to the real world with the help of Qyno Coin
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: