Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225479 times)
Universat

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:00:02 PM

i think because they want to create panic and the people start selling their bitcoin in a low rate so that they get opportunities to buy bitcoin in a low rate other wise there are  not suck kind of news or any other bad news about bitcoin which can fall down the price of bitcoin. so i think it is just a trick to buy bitcoin in a low rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:48:11 PM

Some people short the bitcoin and say the bitcoin is dead, they want the bitcoin price to drop and buy back.

If they want to buy cheap coins then they should have to buy in some altcoins which have a better potential to increase in price and are now available in a lowest price, I will give you the choice of LIR, Yocoin and some other coins like that, with which nowadays a lot of people are earning much faster, invest there your money and keep the hope that it will increase in price much higher.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:05:21 PM

as bitcoin is stable for last a month or so and the price is trading in 650 and 690 USD for a long time therefore some people are doubting that people are not taking interest in bitcoin and it price will suddenly fell down to a low level. while some people are spreading such kind of news in the market because they want to create disturbance in the market and the small investors start selling bitcoin so that they can find chance of buying bitcoin in a low rate. other wise bitcoin is ok and there is not reality in such kind of news.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:12:40 PM

Some people short the bitcoin and say the bitcoin is dead, they want the bitcoin price to drop and buy back.

If they want to buy cheap coins then they should have to buy in some altcoins which have a better potential to increase in price and are now available in a lowest price, I will give you the choice of LIR, Yocoin and some other coins like that, with which nowadays a lot of people are earning much faster, invest there your money and keep the hope that it will increase in price much higher.

You are true they should not have to harm bitcoin for their own benefit, bitcoin will never die it has its bigger and stronger roots in the market, and as you mentioned with LIR they can earn a bigger profit within a week , they just need to buy it now much more and they will see their money as double after a few days, I think after Monday.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:57:22 AM

Yes, its one of their strategy to make people discouraged so that when bitcoin price goes down they can buy more and save it and sell it when it's higher.

Another thing they are saying that because they don't understand how bitcoin really operates.

Also they are afraid to ask question because they want to impress other people that they are not a newbie, they are doing it to get answers.

But the irony of it all they keep saying bitcoin is dead but they are keeping their bitcoins and waiting for an increase.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:12:03 AM

Mere statements are not going to make a difference.
We know that the markets don't listen even when the leaders of countries try to talk their currency up.  Smiley

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:39:25 AM

We know that the markets don't listen even when the leaders of countries try to talk their currency up.  Smiley

Those mere statement will create a ripple and that could affect bitcoin;s growth. You might or might not realize it however to create a huge ripple on a huge lake, you dont cause it by throwing big stones however you create ripple by constantly throwing mere pebbles and affect the lake
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:54:26 AM

i totally agree.
but bitcoin market is not made out of experienced traders, but instead there are a lot of newbies in it who will panic with a little news saying bitcoin is dead even if it is a simple fud with no point they will panic and start selling and make the whales happy.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:09:25 AM

i totally agree.
but bitcoin market is not made out of experienced traders, but instead there are a lot of newbies in it who will panic with a little news saying bitcoin is dead even if it is a simple fud with no point they will panic and start selling and make the whales happy.
Well, we cannot expect that all holders and traders of bitcoins will be professional, if they will panic then that is good for the experience trader because they will buy cheap bitcoins, just understand that trading is not for everyone so only the good ones will survive.
Sanguintan

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:49:41 PM

I think people who have large capital in bitcoin will be very careful with the news. because bitcoin users still quite a bit so it is possible bitcoin
users into a panic because there is no good news about bitcoin. in case of panic may alternately prices could be down

The recent price drop of the bitcoin is due to the diversion of funding to ETC. When it is dead, the money will flow back.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:06:12 PM

I think people who have large capital in bitcoin will be very careful with the news. because bitcoin users still quite a bit so it is possible bitcoin
users into a panic because there is no good news about bitcoin. in case of panic may alternately prices could be down

The recent price drop of the bitcoin is due to the diversion of funding to ETC. When it is dead, the money will flow back.
though it seems that the whole eth and etc thing will be around for a while as prices are fluctuating and people dont know which one they want to use

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:12:00 PM

Yeah looks like your right some investors from btc are converting into ETC well i think this is not the real case here thats why the price is decrease we are expecting it before block halving and this is the time of the price decrease..
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:14:38 PM

The most important tips that you should be careful in taking any decision. keep your patience. see how a coin and clay developing a blue print altcoin. timeliness in buying and selling coins so important.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:54:12 PM

Yeah looks like your right some investors from btc are converting into ETC well i think this is not the real case here thats why the price is decrease we are expecting it before block halving and this is the time of the price decrease..
but i think some people are trying to lower down the bitcoin price so as that they can get an opportunity to buy bitcoin in a lower price, therefore they are applying different tricks, they are just spreading the false news about bitcoin just like to say that bitcoin is deat etc and  you can now see the effect of these false news,
Sanguintan

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:24:52 PM

but i think some people are trying to lower down the bitcoin price so as that they can get an opportunity to buy bitcoin in a lower price, therefore they are applying different tricks, they are just spreading the false news about bitcoin just like to say that bitcoin is deat etc and  you can now see the effect of these false news,

The recent price drop of the bitcoin is due to the rise of the Ethereum. When Ethereum is dumped, bitcoin price will be higher.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:55:32 PM

The recent price drop of the bitcoin is due to the rise of the Ethereum. When Ethereum is dumped, bitcoin price will be higher.

The price is going down due to the lack of buy support. And that will result in Ethereum Classic to go higher while Ethereum is going down as well. Traders simply switch back and forth. They walk the road with the highest volatility.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:56:38 PM

I did not believe the bitcoin is dead. But the user experience of the bitcoin is not good. It is too slow.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:06:19 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
This is hysterical. No need to pay attention to these people. We all know that the course is only just dropped today as the summer season is in full swing. In the fall rate will go up again, and there is nothing strange and terrible there.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:03:58 PM

i hope you are right about it, if yes then the price of the bitcoin is soon going to be recovering because ethereum hype is going to be gone

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:12:17 PM

i hope you are right about it, if yes then the price of the bitcoin is soon going to be recovering because ethereum hype is going to be gone
I agree with your opinion. Really you do not need to create excitement wherever it is needed. As they say, money likes quiet. Therefore, we should calmly treat a small correction, course.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: