Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:09:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225485 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:11:52 AM

It seems that this is just a manipulation to get bitcoin at a price that is not too high.
Due to fact that until now the bitcoin price is getting higher along with increase of bitcoin users in various countries

They really want to make the price lower so they are doing everything for their own sake. They are making the people scared with the price increase so that everyone that is holding bitcoin will be forced to sell. But don't believe with this wrong information, if someone is saying that bitcoin is dead then don't trust him and always check the price of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gelap

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:26:45 AM

Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!

Because they don't know what they're talking about. Those people are just handing their bitcoins to someone else who deserves them more.
Of course.

They do not know what bitcoin that's the point

Whereas we use bitcoin for future money Smiley Smiley
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:32:13 AM

Because they don't know what they're talking about. Those people are just handing their bitcoins to someone else who deserves them more.
Of course.

Yes, bitcoin is not just money more than it, bitcoin is new technology that there are not something like bitcoin before, many people doesn't know about the chance to getting beneficial of bitcoin, so the peoples keep saying bitcoin will be dead, although the fact bitcoin is more growing.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:54:02 AM

Of course.

Yes, bitcoin is not just money more than it, bitcoin is new technology that there are not something like bitcoin before, many people doesn't know about the chance to getting beneficial of bitcoin, so the peoples keep saying bitcoin will be dead, although the fact bitcoin is more growing.

And the Bitcoin is dead topic is on the rise again. Bitcoin has withstand a lot of attacks in the past to its system and also Bitcoin was claimed to be dying or dead since the ancient times but it always proves them wrong. Bitcoin has its roots run so deep and xan't be easily uprooted by this. It continue to grow and grow more as time passes and I feel sorry for others who have given up thus missing the benefits that Bitcoin has offered to us.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
mothergodness

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:03:54 AM

Of course.

And the Bitcoin is dead topic is on the rise again. Bitcoin has withstand a lot of attacks in the past to its system and also Bitcoin was claimed to be dying or dead since the ancient times but it always proves them wrong. Bitcoin has its roots run so deep and xan't be easily uprooted by this. It continue to grow and grow more as time passes and I feel sorry for others who have given up thus missing the benefits that Bitcoin has offered to us.

This is such a feature of growth in bitcoin. While some are panicking and selling cheaply their coins, others manage to buy them for a pittance and after some time get rich.

minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:19:07 AM

Now probably no one says that bitcoin is dead. The price goes up and even the biggest skeptics will agree that bitcoin is experiencing a stage of development and not a decline
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:42:18 PM

Of course.

But there is also someone who knows bitcoin but they say bitcoin will die Lol. Yeah my friend is losing in trade and making him bankrut then he vent by saying bitcoin will die. Because he is grudge lol
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:49:24 PM

Now probably no one says that bitcoin is dead. The price goes up and even the biggest skeptics will agree that bitcoin is experiencing a stage of development and not a decline

Yes, it's only competitors who can try to envy and dissolve false rumors. The price of bitcoin goes only upwards and there is no reason for panic.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

People keep saying btc is dead because they wanted to buy in a cheaper price. I dont think the humors made of this people can make bitcoin price lower but instead of thingking negative with bitcoin these people was low of observed in supplying demand.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

Of course.

But there is also someone who knows bitcoin but they say bitcoin will die Lol. Yeah my friend is losing in trade and making him bankrut then he vent by saying bitcoin will die. Because he is grudge lol
That could be the answer to our question here... grudge, or at least one of answers. People tend to do bad things in life after they lost something, so it could be that. But i do not see how can someone lose money on bitcoin... if it was not scam. Bitcoin will maybe die someday, but that day wont come soon. Bitcoin is getting stronger for now, and that is only what we need to keep in mind Cheesy .
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:03:41 AM

Of course.

I think the reason is not only that, maybe they hate bitcoin because there are a lot of people who adopt bitcoin and it's harming them (competitors) so they say that bitcoin will die

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:28:58 AM

Of course.

There are different types of people who say that bitcoin will die. Yeah maybe one of them is because they do not understand the function of bitcoin. So they say that bitcoin is not important and will die
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:04:34 PM

in fact in present situation a person even cannot think about that bitcoin is dead or going to dead. because everyone know about the price of bitcoin and about the increasing demand of bitcoin that the demand of bitcoin is increasing from time to time. therefore it do no think that anyone will be thinking so.

reuschman

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:36:47 AM

Such​ a bullshit thinking,
who don't believe in Bitcoin generally those people are claiming such type of negative remark. Basically they have nothing to do anything so always trying to provoke other.
So let's avoid those funniest remark.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:33:15 AM

Of course.

There are different types of people who say that bitcoin will die. Yeah maybe one of them is because they do not understand the function of bitcoin. So they say that bitcoin is not important and will die

Bitcoin has been around a long time ago and faced a lot of attacks in its system. The problem that Bitcoin is facing regarding the bunch of unconfirmed transactions is a problem that can be given a solution by the developers and can be improved to be better since now that a lot of demands are present because of increasing users in the world. Bitcoin has a good future and will last more than we think it will.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 05:41:08 PM

Because people have a right to say whatever they want to tell.
But it is on ourself to recognize what is right and what is wrong. Because people are only saying but in reality they don't do it which they personally know about the wrong thing.
But about the bitcoin, Than i want to tell, Really i don't hear to anyone who said that bitcoin is dead. I always hear to the people that bitcoin is superb crypto currency and it will live long. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 06:56:46 PM

They just want to buy cheaper coin thats why they want to FUD bitcoin. if they say that BTC is dead. normally some weak hands will dump their bitcoin and results to drop of the price, if the price drops, the FUDster will eventually bought all the coins that has been dumped.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

But it is on ourself to recognize what is right and what is wrong. Because people are only saying but in reality they don't do it which they personally know about the wrong thing.
But about the bitcoin, Than i want to tell, Really i don't hear to anyone who said that bitcoin is dead. I always hear to the people that bitcoin is superb crypto currency and it will live long. 
Actualy i agree with you, it is not that often to see and hear someone saying that bitcoin is dead, but it happens. Actualy today i read one post on facebook that said, that bitcoin is dead. I am not sure if that guy was trying to troll or maybe something else, but it was not that much funny. Everyone that know even a little bit about bitcoin, knows that it will live long enough. ☺
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:42:13 PM

People keep saying btc is dead because they wanted to buy in a cheaper price. I dont think the humors made of this people can make bitcoin price lower but instead of thingking negative with bitcoin these people was low of observed in supplying demand.

They are actually the Bitcoin haters of our time and their actions and propaganda has rather led to the consistent value Increment of Bitcoin that we are all enjoying today so let them keep speaking doom and predicting bitcoins death and it rather inure to our benefit in the long run.
CrownPolly

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

Actualy i agree with you, it is not that often to see and hear someone saying that bitcoin is dead, but it happens. Actualy today i read one post on facebook that said, that bitcoin is dead. I am not sure if that guy was trying to troll or maybe something else, but it was not that much funny. Everyone that know even a little bit about bitcoin, knows that it will live long enough. ☺
But on the forum there are really a lot of such users that we unfounded begin to catch a dead Bitcoin or about bad circumstances in the near future. Of course, all these verbal manipulations are aimed at confusing users and starting a panic on the currency exchange

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: