Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin?  (Read 3779 times)
joellogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

bitcoin is one of the most popular among all the coin of the market, altcoin is also doing well but as per the present situation I don't think gain the same position as bitcoin for altcoin will be possible now , but we never know what will future bring so in the future situation can be change but now bitcoin is on the lead.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, is the most known and used since its birth, but I do not think that it will always remain the best cryptocurrency. It has very good qualities, but there are currently other altcoins that have very solid projects with great potential, so I think that in the future the Bitcoin will be surpassed by other altcoins
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

bitcoin is one of the most popular among all the coin of the market, altcoin is also doing well but as per the present situation I don't think gain the same position as bitcoin for altcoin will be possible now , but we never know what will future bring so in the future situation can be change but now bitcoin is on the lead.
We mostly focus on gaining as a mainstream of having investment but it is important also to consider if that certain coin will survive for long.  Bitcoin and some altcoins especially Ethereum are playing well in the market despite of crisis attacks. Due to the fact that altcoins won't grow far without Bitcoin,  it is better not to choose only altcoins and may continue giving support into bitcoin also for fast recovery.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

In the cryptocurrency world bitcoin has always been the center of the picture. At the present time no altcoins could overpass the bitcoin's value despite its little downfall. There's ETH, LTC and XRP making its name in the market because if their potential use. But as we all observe that BTC and altcoins are somewhat connected because the altcoins price is dependent on the BTC value.
ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

yes, because altcoin can provide many projects that generate without the need to spend money. I prefer altcoin because following altcoin is easy and not so difficult and I do not understand how bitcoin works.
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:45:41 AM

At the moment everything is rising and falling with the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently just the tip of cryptocurrencies. It started with him. But I think that the Kyptro world will evolve and Altcoins will move more and more past Bitcoin.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

Well on the short term I doubt any altcoin will be as important as bitcoin but let's wait and see what happens on the long term situation.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

Altcoin values really depends on the adoption and acceptance of the people. If the altcoin has promising technology to offer to the community then there will be a high chance that the particular altcoin will have a huge value and people who believes in its technology will definitely support that altcoin. I doubt that bitcoin enthusiasts would literally go switch their investments from btc to a certain altcoin, that would never happen.
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

In any case, I hope we will see not a very large number of cryptocurrencies. among the crypto-currencies, in principle, there can not be a leading crypto-currency.All of them are interesting and promising in their own way and have their own price
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

Altcoins or alternative coins are actually a replacement for bitcoin. Because of higher demand for BTC, it went up a price unimaginably where it reaches up to $19k last year. I always believe that BTC reaches an all time high with the help of altcoins. Demand and stocks is the main reason why cryptocurrency changes its price. it is clear that most altcoins, specially those who are part of the top 10 in coinmarketcap is now as important as BTC. The demand for BTC and altcoin switch places from time to time depending on a trader's strategy how to gain a profit.
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

Bitcoin that has become cryptocurrency has created history in the year 2017 yesterday. and be a tribute to our own, but not for now? because Bicoin is currently experiencing a decrease as well as losses for its hold even though it still holds the current market price of crypto. this is what makes Bitcoin fans should immediately think invest into altcoin to reduce the losses that have occurred.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

No, I don't think so. Bitcoin is the first discovered cryptocurrency and still ranks first among all other cryptocurrencies. Till now, no other currency could ever take its place.
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Of course. I think many Altcoin will be important. In bank, we have XRP. In Transaction, we have ETH, CS. In anonymous, we have monero, LTC...
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

I can say that Altcoin is very much in demand by investors. Has a sufficient tool base. As well as the prices so far stay in the limit of normal. But, all the same, it's too early to be in the ring with Bitcoin.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
I think that altcoins are already very important in the crypto world. Take for example the same Ethereum. As you rightly pointed out, alternative cryptocurrencies compete with Bitcoin and thus make it develop. It's hard to say whether a currency will be more important than the BTC, for this you need to get something that is not in Bitcoin and that will be very useful and interesting for people.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Only time will surely tell. So many altcoins doing well, so many of them with good future ready to take over the market, so many of them with products related to real life applications. Time will surely tell.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

Yes of course, alternativecoin will be important as bitcoin because they are valuable also in this business
because they are useful and helpful to the investors to earn a good amount of income.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

Bitcoin and other coins are very closely related, as they form the market. I think that bitcoin without altcoins will not be as interesting as it is now. Food fot thought )
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

Altcoins will always be essential cryptos besides Bitcoins because if they lack altcoins, the cryptocurrency market will be very bleak. Hence altcoins are unlikely to be replaced or removed from the market although there are currently a lot of altcoins as well as scam ICO projects. In the future I hope the scam ICO project will no longer appear, leaving only the potential ICO only.
Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

Of course altcoin is just as important as bitcoin, because bitcoin is meaningless without altcoin. Just look at the movement of bitcoin also in the push with the presence of an increasingly widespread altcoin and the company uses altcoin to promote its products.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: