Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin?  (Read 3779 times)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

Even now, I do not see the point in such a huge amount of altcoins, there are more than 2000 projects on the market and each has its own coin. Technologically, no more than 30% of all projects need their own coins, everything else is just useless trash.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

of course they are important, they try to bring new technology to be better everyday, and sure it is renews bitcoin too, all these coins are a part of this ecosystem, can you imagine the nature just with one kind of a tree.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
why jnot in my opinion there are many good altcpins and bitcoin dan not rule forever though i must say jt is a very strobg cryptocurrency

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

of course they are important, they try to bring new technology to be better everyday, and sure it is renews bitcoin too, all these coins are a part of this ecosystem, can you imagine the nature just with one kind of a tree.
i do not thonk that ot really matters now bitcoin i ,ean as we habve somthing else to be worried abput like ethereum right now

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
in ,y opinion tne questin itself is wrong and there can be fifferent situations and different outcomes so jt is hard to say

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

i do not thonk that ot really matters now bitcoin i ,ean as we habve somthing else to be worried abput like ethereum right now
it does jot matter how strong bitcoin or an altcoin is it matters if they are loved and trusted by public or not that is all

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

I think that no alternative coin can ever become as important and popular as Bitcoin, because it has already taken the place of the leader and other coins will not be able to catch up with it.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:35:16 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 12:55:47 AM by cryptowolfsu

Bitcoin will remain the main coin for long as it is the most trusted and secure coin and it is
leading  the market and altcoins are following it. If there would be strong competition their prices
would go to the opposite direction not in the same as we have situation now.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

At the present time, the importance of altcoins is not the same as Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very old crypto, so its impact on the market rate is enormous. But the possibility of a very high altcoins future will dominate the entire market because of the growing technology, and Bitcoin will be outdated if not improved often.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████