Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

Has anyone already checked that site?

I like the look of the site, especially the astronaut monkey.  Grin
Well I don't. The colours are very aggressiva and poor, it's like ex-USSR propoganda. They should've changed the colour gamma, some pics there, and the arrangement.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

So the core benefits would be getting the royalties for the token holders? Do you have the breakdown of how much the token holders can get each year for each token?

If I'm not mistaken Scientificcoin holders get 5% of the collected amount of each project of their platform which will be paid annually.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

So the core benefits would be getting the royalties for the token holders? Do you have the breakdown of how much the token holders can get each year for each token?

If I'm not mistaken Scientificcoin holders get 5% of the collected amount of each project of their platform which will be paid annually.

So it's a holders community coin.  Who gets the rest of the shares ?
MrBosi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

In fact, you are creating a platform on which other people can launch their ICO, but why should they do it exactly on it?
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

In fact, you are creating a platform on which other people can launch their ICO, but why should they do it exactly on it?

like any other crowdfunding platform like Patreon, kickstarter I think this is for scientific researcher and scientist who needs fund to start his research and some big companies backing for patent and profit.. probably
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

like any other crowdfunding platform like Patreon, kickstarter I think this is for scientific researcher and scientist who needs fund to start his research and some big companies backing for patent and profit.. probably
Because like any other crowdfunding platform fo investors in much easier to look for projects to invest in one platform that surfing the net to find them.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

there will be profit sharing from the projects as well if I understand it correctly. Otherwise it would basically be donating for a good cause without any return.
vladan2000

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

How are you going to filter out wrong estimates, put at random or by people who are not selectable in this topic?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

there will be profit sharing from the projects as well if I understand it correctly. Otherwise it would basically be donating for a good cause without any return.
I correctly understood - the holders of the token will receive dividends? This news can whet the interest of large investors who want constant profits.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

I correctly understood - the holders of the token will receive dividends? This news can whet the interest of large investors who want constant profits.
Indeed, it is a way to ensure a constant flow of income which in case of success of the platform would be a good option for investors.
omwibya

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

Indeed, it is a way to ensure a constant flow of income which in case of success of the platform would be a good option for investors.

I love projects that have dividends, it's an extra layer of reward on top of token value.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

5% a year will be good amount of dividen. By holding a relatively good amount of tokens we can get money with less effort which is good for most people. The successness of this project will give benefit to others.
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

I thought 95% for the team and 5% for profit sharing among holders .. what an imagination Cheesy
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Why donating? You mean if you decided to fund some projects on their platform? Dividends would be paid out to token holders, people funding projects would be somehow paid differently, no?

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

5% a year will be good amount of dividen. By holding a relatively good amount of tokens we can get money with less effort which is good for most people. The successness of this project will give benefit to others.
Projects with dividend promises are catching my eye now. I began to receive dividends from a real estate project, I confess that it is the first one I participated in. But he opened my eyes to this modality. Brings short and long term profits when the first project is solid
aveon

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

Projects with dividend promises are catching my eye now. I began to receive dividends from a real estate project, I confess that it is the first one I participated in. But he opened my eyes to this modality. Brings short and long term profits when the first project is solid
But do they usually offer token dividends or fiat? I would also like to participate in ICO projects that offer some real money, especially with this situation in the cryptomarket.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

But do they usually offer token dividends or fiat? I would also like to participate in ICO projects that offer some real money, especially with this situation in the cryptomarket.

I'm still skeptical about the whole dividends thing, usually even if dividends are paid, it's very very low amounts, so I don't know how it's gonna be here. It will all depends on how much was collected, how many token holders there are...

ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

the developers of this project came up with a very interesting way to attract people to invest in this project, due to the fact that if you are the holder of this coin, you will be given it yet.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

the developers of this project came up with a very interesting way to attract people to invest in this project, due to the fact that if you are the holder of this coin, you will be given it yet.

You mean dividends? They are always attracting attention to a project. But I hope the team also works in the background in order to achieve set milestones, get partnerships and attract investors.

omwibya

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

You mean dividends? They are always attracting attention to a project. But I hope the team also works in the background in order to achieve set milestones, get partnerships and attract investors.

that's why the want to give dividends, to attract investors, regular ones like us.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: