Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

projects that have more freelancer categories, ICO Scientific projects one of them but if viewed in concept Scientific also allows students to join to reduce unemployment
Scientific is a good project and beneficial to students who would like to work as a freelancer during thier freetime to earn some money for thier studies.

If they focus on giving freelance job to scientist? Is that the idea? Are there any of them will be available because as I know they are only few of them as working professionals.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

projects that have more freelancer categories, ICO Scientific projects one of them but if viewed in concept Scientific also allows students to join to reduce unemployment

We cannot assume that this project will hit the market soon, Because it will need more bigger impression to the public and we don't know if there will be potential sposnsors too.
What the project lack is a good marketing strategy to make a good impression to the crowd. Since this project has a good platform for the community, they need to make a boost so that the people will come and notice the existence of the Scientific with an education and freelance platform. I will be looking forward to the team to have some bounty campaigns.
sasha112

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Has your algorithm been used before and is it patented?
GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Scientific is a good project and beneficial to students who would like to work as a freelancer during thier freetime to earn some money for thier studies.

If they focus on giving freelance job to scientist? Is that the idea? Are there any of them will be available because as I know they are only few of them as working professionals.
I don't think freelancer will be applying as a scientist. Damn man, being a scientist was a difficult one like you have to study year to year to achive their dream.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

We cannot assume that this project will hit the market soon, Because it will need more bigger impression to the public and we don't know if there will be potential sposnsors too.

I do agree with you, in the since that this project really needs a lot of fund to realize so they need also to find good strategy that would impress to the investors and lead them to support and invest.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

I agree. It will also need a lot of works from the team as this project really not attractive for investments here in crypto world. More people now are likely to invest in a project that is something new to the world and that can be related to cryptocurrency business. Just my own thoughts.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

I do agree with you, in the since that this project really needs a lot of fund to realize so they need also to find good strategy that would impress to the investors and lead them to support and invest.

The team should work hard in making this project attractive in order to have more investors because through that,they can have or gain fund. They should also be more active and think for better strategy to make the project become better and more useful. Hoping for the success of this project.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

Collecting money for an ICO with an already finished product, and not trying to sell an unfinished idea, it's somehow atypical

I thought they already have a finished product before, this is different from it. But if they already have a working project then we can say that the team behind this project are serious and capable. The experience that they have from their previous project really helps.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:06:36 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 01:29:01 PM by camric09

Collecting money for an ICO with an already finished product, and not trying to sell an unfinished idea, it's somehow atypical

I thought they already have a finished product before, this is different from it. But if they already have a working project then we can say that the team behind this project are serious and capable. The experience that they have from their previous project really helps.
Based on thier wp thier project is composed of talented professionals and expert advisors so thats the main reason why this is a successful project.

Actually not all in the whitepaper is real and not all team members are knowledgeable enough to make this project successful, so let's see  if scientific coin can prove all that is written in their white paper.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

Based on thier wp thier project is composed of talented professionals and expert advisors so thats the main reason why this is a successful project.

Actually not all in the whitepaper is real and not all team members are knowledgeable enough to make this project successful, so let's see  if scientific coin can prove all that is written in their wall paper.
Well, the whitepaper is still a long roadmap and they might seem have a lot of future that expected to came in the period of development in the project.
Alexion

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Can I get paid in bitcoins?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

I think there is a big difference between a finished product and a working project, maybe they are still in under development stage and soon we can be able to see their finished product if ever they really have that.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Slashoon

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

We use scientific developments every day, but we do not always understand this and the importance of such projects can not be underestimated
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

I think there is a big difference between a finished product and a working project, maybe they are still in under development stage and soon we can be able to see their finished product if ever they really have that.
So you think not only you, and this is the right thinking, but an organized team can lead to the success of any idea.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

Actually not all in the whitepaper is real and not all team members are knowledgeable enough to make this project successful, so let's see  if scientific coin can prove all that is written in their wall paper.
Well, the whitepaper is still a long roadmap and they might seem have a lot of future that expected to came in the period of development in the project.
The team and developers couldn't predict what will happened in the future nor say what will be the posible outcome for their project.  All they can do is prepare and make things ready for upcoming events and activities in the future. They can aslo make sure that they much more ready to all issues that the project may  encounter.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

Most ICOs are in a rush to hit the market cause the devs get money from the ICO funding AND from dumping the coins en masse post ICO on listing
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Science is the future, and those investors who understand this can safely invest in the development of this project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

The project is very interesting, and if there are a lot of participants, then it will simply be required to bounty.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
OlRomko

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

How will investments be paid for projects? Will it be a one-time payment or not?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

How will investments be paid for projects? Will it be a one-time payment or not?
What do you mean? In my opinion, in each project, investments are made once and the payments you receive in the equivalent amount of your investments, you will receive tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: