Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

I didn't read anything yet. Anybody knows what kind of scientific project we are talking to target in here? What kind of contacts are in place now?

This sounds good but details about it will make the difference between a mediocre project and something worth investigating

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

Will the tokens be sold through the exchange in the future?

a token without hitting exchange is a as good as a dead donkey. Where will they decide the price if not exchange..

Token should be on market at the end otherwise it will worth nothing. Through it we can invest too but after we know the project run as expected. We can be an earlier investors via ICO and we can be a late investors through the market.
Of course the token will be on the exchange. This is a very big project, we have about 40 people in our team members. The  website has information about the team and their contacts!

Thanks, continuous clarification and in clear words, like this one, can maintain the confidence in the project, which from what I see has a grandiose, really
If they don't hit any exchange is going to be difficult to sold them and I don't think any investor would like to buy such tokens. In fact they should hit many exchanges to increase the trading of the token.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

I didn't read anything yet. Anybody knows what kind of scientific project we are talking to target in here? What kind of contacts are in place now?

This sounds good but details about it will make the difference between a mediocre project and something worth investigating

I think the same so far, there is still much information to be complemented here, or found in your documents, I will allow time for reading, as it really seems to me to be an interesting and worthy project
ebitson

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

I heard about this project earlier Smiley
ROT-4

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

I can’t get into private financing part. 
Makkara

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

I see this project is connected with https://hireascientist.com if the token/coin is going to be the payment method for this platform it could work. As i understand this is supposed to be a scientific platform, a way to monetize scientific knowledge.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

you guys mentioned about mining on your website. Are you guys planning to have your own blockchain or already have one?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

A good project with a good project team members that make up this project as good as it is. I am sure this project might reach further achievements as it keeps on proving itself striving here in this kind of community. The Scientific has a complete information provided in this Ann thread and also already have a bounty and airdrop available. I hope this project may attain its goals.

we are very confident to bring success to all our tokens' holders. We are working hard for that investing our time and resources.
In few weeks we will release many more updates

You already said it and what else can we ask for instead to track this project development and updates. Platform with a good concept seems a pretty idea especially when education is involve because due to the increased of populations it is really hard to handle when the system is still in a traditional way. So, let's be thankful that a blockchain was created which it will not only help the transaction to make it fast but also it keeps making a lot of innovation to make our life more better.
So is akademgorodok a Russian Silicon Valley?

Yes it is, but to what do you refer with your question?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

you guys mentioned about mining on your website. Are you guys planning to have your own blockchain or already have one?

I want to know it as well. But as I can understand, own blockchain maybe the adequate thing to do in the future if they want to continue with the mining plan.
Roman262

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

So the scientists wouldn’t need any promotion at all for their project? Wouldn’t it create a mess with so many projects where investors wouldn’t be able to make an optimal choice?
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Do you have educators on your team with experience in the field?

It's better if the team have that kind of expert included in their team. It makes their marketing easy because they can teach people how the platform works.
Even if I am not a member of their team, I am pretty sure that they already have some credible, experienced and efficient educators that will run this project because education is what they are offering.

thanks for your words! If you visit www.scientificcoin.com you can have a full list of the team (more than 42 people) with the respective Linkedin profile. You can contact us for more information
No problem ma'am/sir, I just saw the goodness of the project that is why I want to promote it to other people. Thanks for providing this link, it helps a lot for the readers.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Makkara

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

I want to know it as well. But as I can understand, own blockchain maybe the adequate thing to do in the future if they want to continue with the mining plan.

As many other project before this they will use token first then when their own blockchain is ready they will swap with coins.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

What amount do you need to collect and what will this money go to?

We plan to raise around $3-5M mostly to support marketing expenditures and speed-up users' adoption

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

So the scientists wouldn’t need any promotion at all for their project? Wouldn’t it create a mess with so many projects where investors wouldn’t be able to make an optimal choice?

as in other crowdfunding platforms, the more they put in the more they will get!
We will advertise our platforms and attract investors but single projects will have to do their own promotion to get more visibility.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

So the 5% of all investments will be redistributed among all coin holders as some kind of kickback?
 Will the projects have chance of becoming commercially successful?

this is what we are working on  Wink

rapidtech

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

If I'm not mistaken, this could be the very first blockchain projected dedicated to the scientific community. This will be of great help especially for scientists in third world countries that have difficulties in getting funding.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
vladan2000

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Is expert evaluation a necessary condition?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

as in other crowdfunding platforms, the more they put in the more they will get!
We will advertise our platforms and attract investors but single projects will have to do their own promotion to get more visibility.
Projects will need to promote themshelves for sure. Because in the platform there will be many other projects and they would need to attract investors to their project.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries and It seems one of a kind cryto project and I'm eager to learn more about this project so that I may opt to invest with it. I hope the crypto community would also realized it value once its implemented.
MrBosi

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

And what if I add a project with fake indicators to your system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: