Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

How is the private sale going btw?

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

So far, we have raised $250k

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

The current round will last until February, right? So you have a couple of months left and December could be a good month for crypto.  Smiley

We all hope so that last year's bull run will follow this year also.

Well, we can hope. But this bear market made us more realistic. Now I'm checking projects with more detail.

Not jumping everything to hope some profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

How is the private sale going btw?

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

So far, we have raised $250k

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

The current round will last until February, right? So you have a couple of months left and December could be a good month for crypto.  Smiley

We all hope so that last year's bull run will follow this year also.

Well, we can hope. But this bear market made us more realistic. Now I'm checking projects with more detail.

Not jumping everything to hope some profit.

Best thing to do today in days, difficult times with so many post ICO problems, being selective and thorough is key in this business now. for this reason this is one of the few projects that I follow at the moment with real intent to participate financially, I have collected enough to have them as top of list
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

I don't think that an investor who invested this much in a Project, will his/her tokens for a small profit. 250k usd is not less, i also dont think there is a freeze for tokens

250k is not a very huge amount for a big investor, but I still think it might be a good idea to freeze tokens for some time. Buy they probably already agreed on conditions.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

I don't think that an investor who invested this much in a Project, will his/her tokens for a small profit. 250k usd is not less, i also dont think there is a freeze for tokens

250k is not a very huge amount for a big investor, but I still think it might be a good idea to freeze tokens for some time. Buy they probably already agreed on conditions.

yes, bigger investors should agree to a lock up period. Otherwise it looks like they just want to dump and cash in the discount they got.
duong051093@gmail.com

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

great project
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

A year ago 250k usd raised is very normal yes but times are changing and this year we didn't see anything like last year.  also i think 250k usd from a Single investor is nice news.

True. The only problem that may arise is for what time his tokens will be freezed.? We dont want someone who just dumps everything for a penny profit.

Team's tokens are vested, investors' not

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

Yes, it's very hard to convince investors to stake money and to freeze their tokens :-)

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Yes, it's very hard to convince investors to stake money and to freeze their tokens :-)

I can imagine that. Those who have the money have the power.  Cheesy
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

And even more in crypto world were almost everyone is looking for fast cash.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

We are trying to explain our investors that the more they hold, the more they will gain

cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

We are trying to explain our investors that the more they hold, the more they will gain

Some investors probably don't fully understand how it works, so you need to put some extra effort in negotiations.

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

This is the right decision, early investors or long term holders should receive more than ordinary investors - that's fair.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

This is the right decision, early investors or long term holders should receive more than ordinary investors - that's fair.
usually the investors who work in the crypto coins sector are looking for a fast profit and i do not think they would agree to receive token time locks, they(team) should find a way to reward those who will make a long term hold strategy for example a further bonus...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

A year ago 250k usd raised is very normal yes but times are changing and this year we didn't see anything like last year.  also i think 250k usd from a Single investor is nice news.

True. The only problem that may arise is for what time his tokens will be freezed.? We dont want someone who just dumps everything for a penny profit.

By the way, team members tokens will be frozen, as they do in other decent projects? I think it's additional incentive for the team not to be lazy an become more active.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

Some investors probably don't fully understand how it works, so you need to put some extra effort in negotiations.

Yes, but that's the nice part of the job  Wink

cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

usually the investors who work in the crypto coins sector are looking for a fast profit and i do not think they would agree to receive token time locks, they(team) should find a way to reward those who will make a long term hold strategy for example a further bonus...

I think they already get pretty nice bonuses...You can't just give them a very high bonus. But adding couple of percent more bonuses after investors hold some tokens for a certain period of time or something similar might be actually a good idea.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

By the way, team members tokens will be frozen, as they do in other decent projects? I think it's additional incentive for the team not to be lazy an become more active.

Yes, our tokens will be vested for 1 year and then unvested over the following years

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

Yes, our tokens will be vested for 1 year and then unvested over the following years
This is the case when everyone will be happy. I hope after a few years, ScientificCoin token price will be only grow, and team will get a decent payment for hard work.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

This is the case when everyone will be happy. I hope after a few years, ScientificCoin token price will be only grow, and team will get a decent payment for hard work.
No one can know how the crypto market will be in a few years as fast as it changes. So 1 year sounds like a long time to freeze tokens.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

The freeze contributes a lot to the continuation of the project, really, since the hard and continuous work does not cease, but on the other hand, the following steps need to be carried out with the funds raised only, without intervention or capital complement by the Team
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: