Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

How is the private sale going btw?

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

So far, we have raised $250k

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

The issue of dividends:
If prices are quoted in dollars during the ICO, then 5% of the collected amount will be in dollars? Or payments will be made in the currencies for which tokens will be sold (BTC, ETH and so on)?

yeah, that's a good question. how will dividends be paid? in which currency.
Regarding dividends - maybe it's will be possible that by this money will be bought Scientificcoin tokens, at the exchanges at the current price?

By the way about exchanges. To make a listing of a dividend token on major exchanges is unlikely. Thus, the trade turnover for such a token will only be possible on etherdelta and similar exchanges (except for IDEX, since they have delisted all dividend tokens that already pay dividends, and those tokens that do not yet pay but will pay will be removed in the future. For example NPX and others like that).
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

The issue of dividends:
If prices are quoted in dollars during the ICO, then 5% of the collected amount will be in dollars? Or payments will be made in the currencies for which tokens will be sold (BTC, ETH and so on)?

Regarding dividends - maybe it's will be possible that by this money will be bought Scientificcoin tokens, at the exchanges at the current price?

By the way about exchanges. To make a listing of a dividend token on major exchanges is unlikely. Thus, the trade turnover for such a token will only be possible on etherdelta and similar exchanges (except for IDEX, since they have delisted all dividend tokens that already pay dividends, and those tokens that do not yet pay but will pay will be removed in the future. For example NPX and others like that).
So, are you saying that will be difficult to see this token in major exchanges? I think this is an important point.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

The issue of dividends:

Unfortunately the plan of many projects that pay their dividends is incompatible with the planning of exchanges like IDEX, I particularly think it a waste of time to use them for this purpose, because while many hold their tokens to earn dividends, the volume remains low and this dislike them quickly
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

So about the dividends, what will you do for the tokens on the exchanges.

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

i like dividend giving projects. what i dont like is projects giving dividends to exchange account so hopefully team will make a wise choice in here.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

i like dividend giving projects. what i dont like is projects giving dividends to exchange account so hopefully team will make a wise choice in here.

Do you mean people storing their tokens on the exchange or the tokens owned by the exchange? Why shouldn't they get dividends?
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

Do you mean people storing their tokens on the exchange or the tokens owned by the exchange? Why shouldn't they get dividends?

i don't think they can give dividends to people who hold tokens on exchanges

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

I am referring to tokens owned by exchanges.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

I like that this project includes dividends,but I wanted to ask -is these dividends will  receive everything - or only the largest investors?

Everyone who held the Scientificcoin tokens will receive the dividends.
Yes it will work just like a Proof Of Stake right, everyone will get some rewards depending on their holding tokens amount.

I bet investors would like that, one more incentive to hold the tokens. People generally like projects that bring passive income.

king_of_alts

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

I am referring to tokens owned by exchanges.

If the exchanges get payed in tokens for a listing then I would agree with you.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:10:33 PM

I like that this project includes dividends,but I wanted to ask -is these dividends will  receive everything - or only the largest investors?

Yes it will work just like a Proof Of Stake right, everyone will get some rewards depending on their holding tokens amount.

I bet investors would like that, one more incentive to hold the tokens. People generally like projects that bring passive income.
Of course that way you know that you're money is not just frozen but giving profitability.
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

Investing in scientific discoveries sounds like one of the very few crypto projects with real sense of purpose, you know? How many of the ICOs are all about making quick bucks at the expense of someone? This coin right here can actually advance technology and that's amazing, right?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:18:42 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 06:45:04 PM by ParRus

I like that this project includes dividends,but I wanted to ask -is these dividends will  receive everything - or only the largest investors?

Of course that way you know that you're money is not just frozen but giving profitability.
Yeah, but this crypto world, volatile and not stable.. I think who will keep tokens for a long time until further progress of project - will get good profit from dividends too, science is moving forward - and the platform will be filled with worthy projects.
belechau

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

Yeah, but this crypto world, volatile and not stable.. I think who will keep tokens for a long time until further progress of project - will got good profit from dividends too, science is moving forward - and the platform will be filled with worthy projects.

This is precisely the problem with many supporters today, the need for quick profits and eviction at the earliest opportunity prevents them from following the full development of the projects. Scientificcoin is the kind of project in which many rushed will complain of little profit, but I believe in the potential for gradual and continuous growth
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

Yeah, but this crypto world, volatile and not stable.. I think who will keep tokens for a long time until further progress of project - will got good profit from dividends too, science is moving forward - and the platform will be filled with worthy projects.

This is precisely the problem with many supporters today, the need for quick profits and eviction at the earliest opportunity prevents them from following the full development of the projects. Scientificcoin is the kind of project in which many rushed will complain of little profit, but I believe in the potential for gradual and continuous growth

I think we are at the very beginning and if the masses are coming into crypto the price will be more stable. Then it doesnt matter, if some people are in for quick profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

Investing in scientific discoveries sounds like one of the very few crypto projects with real sense of purpose, you know? How many of the ICOs are all about making quick bucks at the expense of someone? This coin right here can actually advance technology and that's amazing, right?

That is a good point of view. Now we can say that this promising project has its own niche and has noble purposes. Smiley

king_of_alts

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

That is a good point of view. Now we can say that this promising project has its own niche and has noble purposes. Smiley

Yes, it is a project with a noble purpose and we can only hope that there will be enough users who share this view.  Smiley
ifyousmell

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

I think it is really challenging goal to achieve, scientific projects are too complex to get familiar with, different investors have different views about them
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

I think it is really challenging goal to achieve, scientific projects are too complex to get familiar with, different investors have different views about them

They should aim for institutional and whale investors, I think they are more inclined towards scientific projects than individual investors.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

They should aim for institutional and whale investors, I think they are more inclined towards scientific projects than individual investors.

Hi, that's what we are doing. But we leave the door opened to small investors too.
They just have to provide KYC and buy tokens.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

What you say is correct but we designed our decentralized evaluation system based on the latest researches

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: