Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

thats definitely right thing to do. but you know people, if you warn and tell the risks about keeping token in an exchange, they will listen you and say emmm whatever (%90 percent)

I think more and more people, especially those that are for some time in crypto already, decide against storing their tokens on exchanges, especially after multiple stories when accounts got hacked or exchanges had glitches etc.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

The project is interesting but I do not see the team implementing the ICO plan. In the field of science it will be harder to attract than the big investors. And in the current bearish trend is a good idea will be difficult to implement.

If I'm not mistaken, the team did not implement an ICO rather they chose a private sale scheme to generate funds. Smiley

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

most of the people dont have a ledger for storing. and yeah most of the people are storing them in an exchange hoping for to catch that pump time.

For ICO's tokens I prefer to store it all at myetherwallet and use the other wallet that feels more secure to store the mighty bitcoin and ethereum. I never put my tokens on exchage unless I want to sell it directly.

I'm on the same path...

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

most of the people dont have a ledger for storing. and yeah most of the people are storing them in an exchange hoping for to catch that pump time.

Ledger can't support every token. So it is not a viable way for multi token holders.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Ledger can't support every token. So it is not a viable way for multi token holders.
Indeed, Ledger is a good way of storing tokens but doesn't work with every token. So most of people need another storing system.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

Indeed, Ledger is a good way of storing tokens but doesn't work with every token. So most of people need another storing system.
They constantly expand token list with each update, but it seems to me that there will be such an opportunity only for the basic altcoins.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

So about the dividends, what will you do for the tokens on the exchanges.

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

i like dividend giving projects. what i dont like is projects giving dividends to exchange account so hopefully team will make a wise choice in here.

Do you mean people storing their tokens on the exchange or the tokens owned by the exchange? Why shouldn't they get dividends?

No, people storing tokens on exchange.

Like etherdelta or binance. You are storing them on exchange. But if they send eth to that address, you won't get it. The exchange will get more eth and it is not fair in my opinion.

That's why, typically, dividends are never sent to exchanges (and it's not a good practice to store tokens in exchanges)

Yeah, i thought so.

Also storing tokens on exchanges isn't a good idea but lots of people doing so.

tey do it cause its simple, one account for all asset.
but, if their account got hacked, everything will end.
But from other hand, if the dividends will be transferred to eth wallet, this will be a large commission for gas, and will be need to monitor these tokens holders.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

me too. i have a small budget for high potential icos. most of my crypto friends do so don't shut them up from the picture

It all depends upon the business model and the Scientificcoin's model is somewhat different from mainstream ICOs.
faunkuan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

hii
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

me too. i have a small budget for high potential icos. most of my crypto friends do so don't shut them up from the picture

It all depends upon the business model and the Scientificcoin's model is somewhat different from mainstream ICOs.

You are not alone in this, unfortunately, those of us who are looking for projects with great potential to apply small amounts, are victims of the bear market, because in opportunities like this, we can not participate, since it is not a conventional ICO, and if back to large investments
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

You are not alone in this, unfortunately, those of us who are looking for projects with great potential to apply small amounts, are victims of the bear market, because in opportunities like this, we can not participate, since it is not a conventional ICO, and if back to large investments

But I think that some projects including the scientificcoin don't have a min investment limit, so you could theoretically contact the team in order to figure out if you could invest or not.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

But I think that some projects including the scientificcoin don't have a min investment limit, so you could theoretically contact the team in order to figure out if you could invest or not.

I understand ... My only problem of understanding is actually related to the script, because in traditional ICOS we have the information of each step, each discount, each value, already in private sale, the investment rounds and token unit values are not previously informed, and we do not know when the current round ends
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

I understand ... My only problem of understanding is actually related to the script, because in traditional ICOS we have the information of each step, each discount, each value, already in private sale, the investment rounds and token unit values are not previously informed, and we do not know when the current round ends

Maybe they negotiate prices with each investor in private.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

But its hard to get trust then.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

But its hard to get trust then.

Hi, our conditions are very clear.
The token price is now 0.6$ and is going up to 1.5$ by Feb '19. In case you are a bigger investor we can offer a slightly different deal including shares of our company.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

Just to be clear: we have accepted an investment of 200$ last week.

loup

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

i like dividend giving projects. what i dont like is projects giving dividends to exchange account so hopefully team will make a wise choice in here.

Do you mean people storing their tokens on the exchange or the tokens owned by the exchange? Why shouldn't they get dividends?

Like etherdelta or binance. You are storing them on exchange. But if they send eth to that address, you won't get it. The exchange will get more eth and it is not fair in my opinion.

That's why, typically, dividends are never sent to exchanges (and it's not a good practice to store tokens in exchanges)

Yeah, i thought so.

But from other hand, if the dividends will be transferred to eth wallet, this will be a large commission for gas, and will be need to monitor these tokens holders.
Indeed, having many investors mean a lot of transfers what means they will need a lot of gas to make them.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

Yeah, i thought so.

Indeed, having many investors mean a lot of transfers what means they will need a lot of gas to make them.

By the way, this is a contingent issue: when we will switch to our proprietary blockchain, we won't be capped by Ethereum gas fee

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

Yeah, i thought so.

By the way, this is a contingent issue: when we will switch to our proprietary blockchain, we won't be capped by Ethereum gas fee
I still do not understand why gas is so high, I would say unreasonably high comparing to BTC. It should be a lot lower to compete in the market.
loup

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

They constantly expand token list with each update, but it seems to me that there will be such an opportunity only for the basic altcoins.
Yes , the list is getting bigger but new projects like this will have to wait a long time before being listed there.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: