Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:34:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

most of the people dont have a ledger for storing. and yeah most of the people are storing them in an exchange hoping for to catch that pump time.

Ledger can't support every token. So it is not a viable way for multi token holders.
Indeed, Ledger is a good way of storing tokens but doesn't work with every token. So most of people need another storing system.
They constantly expand token list with each update, but it seems to me that there will be such an opportunity only for the basic altcoins.
Yes , the list is getting bigger but new projects like this will have to wait a long time before being listed there.
You are right, when this project will be listed at all top exchanges - then there is a chance that they will appear on this device.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

most of the people dont have a ledger for storing. and yeah most of the people are storing them in an exchange hoping for to catch that pump time.

Ledger can't support every token. So it is not a viable way for multi token holders.
Indeed, Ledger is a good way of storing tokens but doesn't work with every token. So most of people need another storing system.
They constantly expand token list with each update, but it seems to me that there will be such an opportunity only for the basic altcoins.
Yes , the list is getting bigger but new projects like this will have to wait a long time before being listed there.

Isn't ledger limited to 4 or 5 blockchains that you can store?
I think i tried to insert some more coins but that it said that i needed to remove another one if i wanted the new one.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

So about the dividends, what will you do for the tokens on the exchanges.

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

i like dividend giving projects. what i dont like is projects giving dividends to exchange account so hopefully team will make a wise choice in here.

Do you mean people storing their tokens on the exchange or the tokens owned by the exchange? Why shouldn't they get dividends?

No, people storing tokens on exchange.

Like etherdelta or binance. You are storing them on exchange. But if they send eth to that address, you won't get it. The exchange will get more eth and it is not fair in my opinion.

That's why, typically, dividends are never sent to exchanges (and it's not a good practice to store tokens in exchanges)

Yeah, i thought so.

Also storing tokens on exchanges isn't a good idea but lots of people doing so.

tey do it cause its simple, one account for all asset.
but, if their account got hacked, everything will end.
But from other hand, if the dividends will be transferred to eth wallet, this will be a large commission for gas, and will be need to monitor these tokens holders.
Indeed, having many investors mean a lot of transfers what means they will need a lot of gas to make them.

gas prices are one of the highest costs in this area but nowadays eth gas prices should be lower because transactions should be lower than last year.

beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

I think i tried to insert some more coins but that it said that i needed to remove another one if i wanted the new one.

I have the similar knowledge about it. But i don't have a ledger so not sure about it.

An owner would have a better idea about it.

zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

i think if your life time savings in cryptocurrency you should own a ledger. but if you are in just for some pocket money you can keep it my etherwallet or etc.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

I have the similar knowledge about it. But i don't have a ledger so not sure about it.

An owner would have a better idea about it.

These devices have not yet gained wide popularity, I think in a few years it will be one of the most popular methods of protection provided if not will be invented something more better.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

i think if your life time savings in cryptocurrency you should own a ledger. but if you are in just for some pocket money you can keep it my etherwallet or etc.

I wouldn't recommend anybody to invest lifetime savings in crypto, that's very risky. Invest only those money that you can stand to lose.

maurobiasolo (OP)

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

I wouldn't recommend anybody to invest lifetime savings in crypto, that's very risky. Invest only those money that you can stand to lose.

Yes, agree

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

This is true, I never understood people who are willing to risk money borrowed - and there are many such people unfortunately.
beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Unfortunately, last year i heard many people take loan from banks and put into the crypto. They are now extremely broke.

It is a very volatile market and also never invest anything with getting into a debt.

maurobiasolo (OP)

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Unfortunately, last year i heard many people take loan from banks and put into the crypto. They are now extremely broke.

It is a very volatile market and also never invest anything with getting into a debt.

This happened also in the past, with people lending money to buy houses and shares during bubbles. The problem is "greed"

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

This happened also in the past, with people lending money to buy houses and shares during bubbles. The problem is "greed"
That's a basic rule on when making and investment. Don't risk more than you can afford to lose.
beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

That's a basic rule on when making and investment. Don't risk more than you can afford to lose.

Ecaxtly. People are acting with greed but at the end, they are loosing more than they can afford. It is important to act with responsibility.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Taking loan from the bank just to invest in crypto would be bad since crypto is very unstable. Last year was the great time in crypto world and now the condition has been changed a lot.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

So about the dividends, what will you do for the tokens on the exchanges.

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

i like dividend giving projects. what i dont like is projects giving dividends to exchange account so hopefully team will make a wise choice in here.

Do you mean people storing their tokens on the exchange or the tokens owned by the exchange? Why shouldn't they get dividends?

No, people storing tokens on exchange.

Like etherdelta or binance. You are storing them on exchange. But if they send eth to that address, you won't get it. The exchange will get more eth and it is not fair in my opinion.

That's why, typically, dividends are never sent to exchanges (and it's not a good practice to store tokens in exchanges)

Yeah, i thought so.

Also storing tokens on exchanges isn't a good idea but lots of people doing so.

tey do it cause its simple, one account for all asset.
but, if their account got hacked, everything will end.
But from other hand, if the dividends will be transferred to eth wallet, this will be a large commission for gas, and will be need to monitor these tokens holders.
Indeed, having many investors mean a lot of transfers what means they will need a lot of gas to make them.

By the way, this is a contingent issue: when we will switch to our proprietary blockchain, we won't be capped by Ethereum gas fee

Yeah we wouldnt have been capped by that if we had switched but there will be no switch mauro. None of us will be available at the moment of switch as we got family thing and all, we swore to nurture our wealth and grow capitals to the levels rather unreachable for everyone else. No one will be present in the office when switch goes through. U should think of pulling that out on ur own.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

I saw a post a few pages ago talking about a new event where I would be presenting a Scientificcoin kiosk, has this already happened? I hope we have records of this, as BlockShow was very well seen by the Community
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

I saw a post a few pages ago talking about a new event where I would be presenting a Scientificcoin kiosk, has this already happened? I hope we have records of this, as BlockShow was very well seen by the Community

what do you mean by kiosk?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

It was event that they were planning - most likely it was a small presentation, where booklets with information about the project were distributed, I think so.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

It was event that they were planning - most likely it was a small presentation, where booklets with information about the project were distributed, I think so.

is this has been happened? any info about this? or its just plan in next month?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

is this has been happened? any info about this? or its just plan in next month?

I see. Such an event could help them spread the word about scientificcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: