Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:02:23 PM

I really appreciate that Neluns developers want to bring insurances to the crypto market. I hope that this will change some rules but I still don’t understand some details. For example, how they want to provide it.
I guess you need to read the white paper more attentive and everything will be clearer for you but I will be happy to help you. It will be a separated insurance company within the financial system. Ecosystem users will be able to access to full and partial risk insurance.
Can you send me the white paper again and say where I can find the part where is described the insurance system? It’s great. Users will have a nice choice.
Yes, you are right. Of course, no problem, bro. https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
You can find it on the 32th page. If there are some questions you can ask. I will try to help you.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

I really appreciate that Neluns developers want to bring insurances to the crypto market. I hope that this will change some rules but I still don’t understand some details. For example, how they want to provide it.
I guess you need to read the white paper more attentive and everything will be clearer for you but I will be happy to help you. It will be a separated insurance company within the financial system. Ecosystem users will be able to access to full and partial risk insurance.
Can you send me the white paper again and say where I can find the part where is described the insurance system? It’s great. Users will have a nice choice.
Yes, you are right. Of course, no problem, bro. https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
You can find it on the 32th page. If there are some questions you can ask. I will try to help you.

It’s so intriguing. I wonder how much efforts developers need to put into this company. I think there are so many conditions to establish an insurance. I hope developers know what they are doing.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

It’s so intriguing. I wonder how much efforts developers need to put into this company. I think there are so many conditions to establish an insurance. I hope developers know what they are doing.
I am sure about it. These guys have enough talent and experience. By the way, this insurance company will be registered in accordance with regulatory requirements. I think users will be happy about it and everything will be great.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

I am sure about it. These guys have enough talent and experience. By the way, this insurance company will be registered in accordance with regulatory requirements. I think users will be happy about it and everything will be great.
Ok. I believe you and I believe in developers’ words. I wonder what will happen next and I will follow their news for sure. Thank you for your help.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Ok. I believe you and I believe in developers’ words. I wonder what will happen next and I will follow their news for sure. Thank you for your help.
Accordingly, to the roadmap they have incredible plans. They will soon start their pre-sale and pre-ico. I guess there will be many people inserted in buying NLS tokens. I am sure there will be a profitable offer for early investors.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

Accordingly, to the roadmap they have incredible plans. They will soon start their pre-sale and pre-ico. I guess there will be many people inserted in buying NLS tokens. I am sure there will be a profitable offer for early investors.
Are you sure? Wow it is great to hear. I think that Neluns will be a very financially attractive project. Is there a fixed date? I want to be included into the white list.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

Are you sure? Wow it is great to hear. I think that Neluns will be a very financially attractive project. Is there a fixed date? I want to be included into the white list.
I don’t know about the fixed date, but I know that it will be in this August. Developers will be happy to know that you want to become their investors. You need to text them in facebook ot telegram.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

Quite a bit of information about the project, and from the highlights here - only promises. Why can not I read more about the project?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

Quite a bit of information about the project, and from the highlights here - only promises. Why can not I read more about the project?
The matter is that the project has a site on which there is all information that will interest you. Try to read the information there
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

The matter is that the project has a site on which there is all information that will interest you. Try to read the information there
But the project does not have a website, the forum does not have a link to the site. I admit that I could not notice this link, since information posts are quite unreadable here
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

https://neluns.io/
This link is at the bottom of the first post on the forum, be more careful. Follow the link, there is all the necessary information
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

But the project does not have a website, the forum does not have a link to the site. I admit that I could not notice this link, since information posts are quite unreadable here
Have you still not seen the project site? Rather, get acquainted with it, there is a lot of interesting information, sometimes even absurd, but you want to believe in it!
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Have you still not seen the project site? Rather, get acquainted with it, there is a lot of interesting information, sometimes even absurd, but you want to believe in it!
What? What are you talking about? The information is absurd, but you want to believe in it? Are we speaking the exact same English language?
guarino

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

What? What are you talking about? The information is absurd, but you want to believe in it? Are we speaking the exact same English language?
First get acquainted with the site, then you can answer me what I wrote to you. Believe me, the development team worked hard to ensure that the project really attracted the greatest interest
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Do you agree that some information on the site can not be true? For example, how does the project team intend to integrate a crypto-currency project into a traditional banking system?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

Do you agree that some information on the site can not be true? For example, how does the project team intend to integrate a crypto-currency project into a traditional banking system?
This is a very good question. Recently, the goal of almost every project is to erase the boundary between standard banks, to which everyone is accustomed, and crypto-currency projects
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

This is a very good question. Recently, the goal of almost every project is to erase the boundary between standard banks, to which everyone is accustomed, and crypto-currency projects
Yes, but this team even entered a card with a mastercard payment system and a visa. VISA, Carl! This is too cool for an ordinary project, what is the secret of this team?
guarino

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

Yes, but this team even entered a card with a mastercard payment system and a visa. VISA, Carl! This is too cool for an ordinary project, what is the secret of this team?
I agree, it sounds very unlikely, but tell me, would not you like it to be true? After all, this is the most anticipated project of the season, which even received support from fiat banks
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

I agree, it sounds very unlikely, but tell me, would not you like it to be true? After all, this is the most anticipated project of the season, which even received support from fiat banks
Yes, it would be very good if it were true. And plastic cards with a payment system of traditional bank cards, and support of banks, which I doubt
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

Yes, it would be very good if it were true. And plastic cards with a payment system of traditional bank cards, and support of banks, which I doubt
But on the site there is a badge of distinction: Official notification of the SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) about the start of ICO. It is not given simply because the project team tried and passed some tests for class
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: