Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs  (Read 148686 times)
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:17:20 PM

Dev has moved on..

BH= 640302

Thanks Smiley

www.megahash.co.uk

So is no one taking this over and moving it forward ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:12:16 PM

hi crunck, how are things going w HAM?

do you have a proposal?  lerts go!  Smiley

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
soundposition

Activity: 322
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 03:50:38 PM

We are looking for a new dev.

I'm an Operational Support Manager representative of GameCredits
  GameCredits Facebook   GameCredits Twitter   GameCredits G+
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:18:16 PM

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
soundposition

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:32:41 PM

NovaExchange is back online:
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_FUNK/

Smiley

soundposition

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 06:09:48 PM

Hello fellow Funks.

The good news is that we have two developers and now here's the idea:

We will burn FUNK onto the ETH blockchain and reduce the supply to 50 Million.

I'll share more details soon!

shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:50:51 AM

Hello fellow Funks.

And the idea is supproted by entire GameCredits team and many FUNK holders!

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
myc066

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:15:14 AM

Hello fellow Funks.

Fine,One problem,ETH wallet is hard tu use.
Why do not use XCP blockchain ?
groggin
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:32:37 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 02:09:10 PM by groggin

one little 51% attack and Cypherfunk the full flegged cryptocurrency is all ready to commit suicide and accept everlasting life as an eth token? why?

imo cypherfunk has a better chance of replacing BTC than ethetrium, (price doesn't necessarily reflect value in a heavily controlled market) but what do i know, lol

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:29:32 AM

one little 51% attack and Cypherfunk the full flegged cryptocurrency is all ready to commit suicide and accept everlasting life as an eth token? why?

imo cypherfunk has a better chance of replacing BTC than ethetrium, (price doesn't necessarily reflect value in a heavily controlled market) but what do i klow, lol

I quite agree that would be a silly thing to do, which is why I started a new FUNK thread with new up to date links.

I think if they are adamant on doing a burn into tokens we need to look at the prospect of forking it and having two different FUNK coins a traditional one and the token one.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
soundposition

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:06:09 PM

imo cypherfunk has a better chance of replacing BTC than ethetrium, (price doesn't necessarily reflect value in a heavily controlled market) but what do i klow, lol

I quite agree that would be a silly thing to do, which is why I started a new FUNK thread with new up to date links.

I think if they are adamant on doing a burn into tokens we need to look at the prospect of forking it and having two different FUNK coins a traditional one and the token one.

Ethereum is currently ranked at #2 at Coinmarketcap.com, and FUNK is ranked at #416. I'm not sure why one would think FUNK in it's present form could replace Ethereum?

Crunck you posted a link to another thread before I presented the idea, so it's clearly not the reason why you posted a new thread. It only diverts people away from the original thread.

A FUNK sidechain will enhance the FUNK network privacy, security, make it extensible, and more functional by adding features like smart contracts and confidential transactions.

I'm surprised you guys didn't know that. If you want to keep your traditional tokens that's fine. The new tokens will simply become more valuable, as investors become interested. I think it would be silly to hold on to them if they aren't worth as much after the new token is launched.

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:38:04 PM

FUNK has shown steady growth over the years, it syncs fast, transmits fast, has a tiny (for its age) blockchain, is easy to mine, and has a niche. these are some serious attributes.

if growth continues, maybe PoW hashpower alone will be enough

if not perhaps a PoS (or other creative (like fluttercoin's PoT, for ex) vector could be added,  though that might well muck-up the above mentioned attributes ...

just can't see jumping ship as good when we've a good codebase to work with, and futures with ammenities like decentralised governance and smart contracts can be built on our blockchain

myc066

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:20:51 PM

Ethereum is currently ranked at #2 at Coinmarketcap.com, and FUNK is ranked at #416. I'm not sure why one would think FUNK in it's present form could replace Ethereum?

Crunck you posted a link to another thread before I presented the idea, so it's clearly not the reason why you posted a new thread. It only diverts people away from the original thread.

A FUNK sidechain will enhance the FUNK network privacy, security, make it extensible, and more functional by adding features like smart contracts and confidential transactions.

I'm surprised you guys didn't know that. If you want to keep your traditional tokens that's fine. The new tokens will simply become more valuable, as investors become interested. I think it would be silly to hold on to them if they aren't worth as much after the new token is launched.
absolute  blockchain,It is important ,Otherwise ,If doing a burn into tokens ,XCP is better,Xcp is bitcoin blockchain.
Other choice
1. Keep current algorithm, increase security, adding more nodes and checkpoints.
2. Use POW+POS or POS
3. Merged mining
4. Update algorithm, like Scrypt-N, X15, etc.
5. Multi-algorithm ,like DGB ,MYR
myc066

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:16:21 AM

FUNK has shown steady growth over the years, it syncs fast, transmits fast, has a tiny (for its age) blockchain, is easy to mine, and has a niche. these are some serious attributes.

if growth continues, maybe PoW hashpower alone will be enough

if not perhaps a PoS (or other creative (like fluttercoin's PoT, for ex) vector could be added,  though that might well muck-up the above mentioned attributes ...

just can't see jumping ship as good when we've a good codebase to work with, and futures with ammenities like decentralised governance and smart contracts can be built on our blockchain
cryptopia opened trade,100 confirms for deposite,I think  add checkpoints.It will easy to resolve hard fork and simple.In normal between 2 checkpoints,12 blocks(confirms),If do not hard fork,When high value trade ,hard fork will come
Tihocan

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:59:42 AM

I'm with you, your idea seems to be very logical and I share the same thoughts.  Smiley
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 03:06:23 PM

Anyone wanting to try / test the Cypherfunks Electrum, it is now available to download here http://cryptodepot.org/downloads/
We are still making minor refinements, for now you may have to set the Electrum server manually to 23.94.55.149 and turn off ssl for now.
If you have any questions / concerns or for help, you can ask here or visit our IRC channel #cypherfunks
---------------------------
Cypherfunks Electrum
---------------------------
Version 2.7.12

Electrum's focus is speed, with low resource usage and simplifying the Cypherfunks FUNK. You do not need to perform regular backups, because your wallet can be recovered from a secret phrase that you can memorize or write on paper. Startup times are instant because it operates in conjunction with high-performance servers that handle the most complicated parts of the Cypherfunks FUNK system. Electrum makes it fast and easy to create, import or sweep paper wallets as well as managing multiple wallets without heavy download or syncing requirements.

http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
bitcoin8980

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

do you have a proposal?  lerts go!  Smiley

proposal for this will be very valuable for me and i will like to working over it.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

do you have a proposal?  lerts go!  Smiley

We will have a proposal on how to stop people from visiting this thread and eventually drive them away from this place. If u are interested in how we are going to accomplish that, drop me a note, and I will send u a set of detailed instructions on how addicted commenters can stop themselves from posting on the forums.
myc066

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:11:15 AM

We will have a proposal on how to stop people from visiting this thread and eventually drive them away from this place. If u are interested in how we are going to accomplish that, drop me a note, and I will send u a set of detailed instructions on how addicted commenters can stop themselves from posting on the forums.
After resolved the attack problem,Open new thread,It is fine
soundposition

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 02:04:32 AM

After resolved the attack problem,Open new thread,It is fine

Who is we?

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: