Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:06:38 PM

Hi all

First off to Iconic, great work bud on the BlackCoin Cards, I can already see them being a huge success for BlackCoin and for crypto's in general. I had some free time today so I used it to redesign the BlackCoin Card GUI. It's just a concept, but I think it looks quite a bit better than the current GUI. Let me know your thoughts on it.

Redesigned GUI

Original GUI

For those of you who'd like to know. I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Regards,
Wulfcastle

HI,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I read your PM but I was very busy and I wanted to respond in detail. The GUI is constantly being tweaked and it will continue to be tweaked weeks and months ahead. When designing a GUI you have to take your core demographic into consideration when deciding layout, font size, color, element location...etc..etc. Unfortunately the wallet software has to appeal to a diverse demographic and finding the right balance will take tweaking. There has to be a balance between beauty and functionality.

Your design is very nice but it is not a practical design for my development environment. When you design GUIs for developers you have to know the limitations of the tools being used to create the software, and you have to have a general knowledge of GUI design from a developers point of view. Also, you always have to take the end-user into consideration when designing GUIs. What appeals to a young techie will not appeal to someone in their late 50s that most likely use corrective lenses and cannot read computer font well.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
give me now my 1000BC Tongue for efford KrokieRocks

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ramirez

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:06:47 PM

Trust me BC will be fine. This is nothing more than a juvenile power play that has spilled over to this forum. Too bad this is the weekend but next week will be very interesting....

I like when you say that next week will be very interesting.   Cool Cool Cool
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:07:31 PM

Im not spreading fud.  It's a concern, not because i think you did anything wrong.  Just from a security standpoint.  Ive been reading on the forums a long time.  Not an attack.  Just wondering what security is put in place.  As i have not really seen any info on it.

If i understood it correctly IEs software does "just" launch the official wallet from the menu, the other functions are part of the "card software".
So there should not be any security loss/issue at all.

So what you are saying is his software is fucking useless other than launching the QT client which wasn't even written by him? His software does nothing but be a cute little GUI that jus launches the wallet. ROFL WHAT A SCAM PEOPLE, ARE YOU READING THIS?

the only thing that is useless: YOU

if you take a look at the preview there is lotsof other things, and i said "other functions are part of the software".

Go elsewhere with your fake-account, retard.

bluestskies

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:09:55 PM

IE, but you are doing so at the expense of BC..

+1

IE you are not sinking their ship, you are sinking blackcoin's collective ship. What good has the last 30 pages done for the coin? You do great work but then hurt yourself and your projects by saying stuff like that. There is a difference between defending yourself and losing your head. Take the high road. Be calm. By slinging mud you just look bad. Imagine any new investors coming to this thread in the past 24 hours. Step back and try to read some of this objectively. It looks crazy as hell.  
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:10:04 PM

upper you see screen from software on card ^^ let trolls cry now.

KrokieRocks

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:10:18 PM

IE Why do you keep responding to these people? Honestly.. like you said and people here know you have done good things for BC. New trolls aren't going to actually be able to discredit you.. You don't need to respond to each and every new troll.. And what's worse is that you keep insinuating that the foundation is somehow involved, like we are actively against you... Why would we be against someone who is helping spread the word of BC?

I don't understand you right now.. I had been working on the PR firm thing for a long time and really looked forward to bringing it to the forums and the community...

Let's collectively move on.

This community is very small, and thankfully there are honest people who have no problem sending me "transcripts". When someone takes a shot across my bow I make sure I sink their ship. So the little games that are being played will not compared to what my response will be.

It's clear this man is not interested in anything other than serving his own interest, waging war, and undoing all the hard work that people have done.

The developers have put hundreds and hundreds of hours in to making the coin, the pool, what have you done Iconic other than promote youreslf, take credit for stuff that had nothing to do with you and constantly atacking the people who are investing MONEY, TIME, DEVELOPMENT EFFORT-- you do none of those.

You took a cheap Alibaba usb business card, stole some graphics, and created a GUI that launches the QT wallet that rat4 wrote, and you had nothing to do with. NOw you are on here, asking for thousands of dollars, and going apeshit when people try to help and advance the coin.

You are obviously using multiple smurf accounts including but not limited to ziploc and coinpredator, they all have the same writing style as you, the same big giant font sizes, with red bolded letters. You are desperately clinging to straws as you watch the support deteriorate from you.

Why not go make your own coin if you want so badly to be in charge of PR and you think the Developers (who mind you made the utility that you are now discussing) who put in hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours and sleepless nights. You want to compare your self to these fucking people?

You have done absolutely nothing, nothing at all. Your shit finance article was shit and only talked about your dinky cancer cards. Your coindesk article was so burried and mudlled and barely talked about BC (I thought you were about raising BC's value not just your own cards.) Then you go on here bragging about how it raised sales for you (even though it did nothing for BC) and then try to take credit for the raise in value that you yourself then single handedly undid through greed stupidity and fud.

Btw how does it feel to know 78% of the community no longer supports and wants you to just GTFO.
http://strawpoll.me/1627733/r

Fucking cancer.
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:11:04 PM

Astro that is completely unfounded. We will be giving everyone as much information as possible when we can.

I understand expensive does not mean value. As with everything we are taking a risk. And we are taking 50% of that risk personally. If the community doesn't see fit to help so be it.

Does not help though does it.

You can't expect people to help fund something that you state has X value, when we can't make an informed decision - its counter intuitive  Undecided

There is a possible way to agree on a path forwards:

Will you be providing open accounts/invoices so that the community can check the costs after the event ??

Since a foundation should be none profit, they usually have a level of transparency about how & where funds are spent.

[edit]
Actually this applies to IE too I guess.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:11:34 PM

Trust me BC will be fine. This is nothing more than a juvenile power play that has spilled over to this forum. Too bad this is the weekend but next week will be very interesting....

I like when you say that next week will be very interesting.   Cool Cool Cool

Smiley The best way to kill FUD is to make people lots of money...
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:11:50 PM

Fucking cancer.
falling and falling ? do you see light at end of that hole Cheesy ? Try harder mayby something funny now ?

Astroxjr

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:12:57 PM

IE Why do you keep responding to these people? Honestly.. like you said and people here know you have done good things for BC. New trolls aren't going to actually be able to discredit you.. You don't need to respond to each and every new troll.. And what's worse is that you keep insinuating that the foundation is somehow involved, like we are actively against you... Why would we be against someone who is helping spread the word of BC?

Btw how does it feel to know 78% of the community no longer supports and wants you to just GTFO.

Fucking cancer.

Should be called 'strawmanpoll'
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:14:19 PM

Should be called 'strawmanpoll'

lol..Smiley
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:14:54 PM

Fucking cancer.
falling and falling ? do you see light at end of that hole Cheesy ? Try harder mayby something funny now ?
If that person does hold only 1 BC they must be completely full of shit.
Unfortunately i would not even be surprised if he is actually a part of this self-proclaimed foundation.

Incredible  how many new accounts are created today, all for the same purpose.

brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:15:24 PM

I took the comment down as I am trying to avoid some argument. But yes, I did feel like it is a threat to "crash the market" that you are making. I spend most of my time elsewhere and this thread grows so fast I can't keep up with it.

This thread is disorganised, scrappy and inefficiently sequential.

Personally I think anyone NOT behind the Dev team, Legion or the community managers should just hold a different coin - or setup their own. I think the Dev team/upcoming foundation have done a FANTASTIC JOB on BlackCoin. And continue to do so.

I've been with BlackCoin from the start and I don't want ANY changes to the Dev team or official community management team.

I do not argue over legitimate concerns. You are entitled to support whomever you want, but if a large majority of the community does not have faith in their business management skills there is a problem. Just because someone is a brilliant coder or community manager, doesn't mean they can run a multi-million dollar project.

OK lets discuss facts and not post FUD...in the past 8 weeks what has the dev team done in regards to PR?

Herein lies part of the problem. Your argument is based on a false premise which I have highlighted above.

I do not believe that "a large majority of the community" shares your views on the Dev team. I don't understand why can't you just carry on with your style of PR work and let the Dev team, Legion and Community Management do their "Official" work? They've done a splendid job so far and I want it to continue as it is.

You have yet to answer my question. If we are going to debate this rationally please tell me what has the dev team done  in the past 8 weeks? What makes them "splendid"?

The multi-pool was another member idea.
The 2 two press releases was the community.
CoinKite was the community.
The cards were me.
Vault Of Satoshi was the community lead by me.
Wall Street is currently the community.
Moolah and related services was the community.

We the coin of the future doesn't have an Android Wallet, the website is not localized for our Non-English users, and are social outreach is severely lacking. If this was a Corporation do you think the board or the shareholders would think their performance is "splendid"?

too much focus is on me and my ego and not enough focus is where it should be.

I am not going to debate this anymore....I will focus on my own efforts with the community because I do not want to see my portfolio and the portfolio of others  shrink due to incompetence.  I will move forward with launching GoBlackCoin.com and promote the hell out of it using my music app with 3 million+ users. Between the people here ready for change and the new users that GoBlackCoin.com will acquire, everything we are arguing about today will be a mute.

I was told by soekip that language translations of website was not of interest, it was really something they didn't want to do, cause of the work involved. Are these the people you want marketing your investments? They are not qualifited for running a foundation, and is the reason there is people upset, and the divid. It's all about tech people running a business, and they have not skills to warrent them being in charge or public face of millions of dollars. Please people, it's not like soekip and others shouldn't all work together, but to start foundation and go for a power grap is the source of the problem here. We cannot let this happen if you value your investments. These kids are smart when it comes to tech side and should continue, but to believe they are businessmen from there lack of marketing and promotions, is putting trust in someone thats have no experience in this area.

How to settle this? Remove the board, stop it in it's tracks. Then, and only then will you have people chipping in and helping, and not having to run things past a foundation in order to get approval or funding, whatever. These are young guys with probably little to no business experience. If they want to be in charge of this, I believe resumes and interviewing for the job is in order. Not just promoting themselves cause they have been here longer or have more coins, or are in IRC the most.
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:15:32 PM

Complete nonsense....................

And here is another 'new' poster .
AMAZING.
KrokieRocks

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:16:24 PM

Fucking cancer.
Unfortunately i would not even be surprised if he is actually a part of this self-proclaimed foundation.

Incredibel  how many new accounts are created today, all for the same purpose.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just another Iconic shill account.
lilikiki

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:16:55 PM

Im not spreading fud.  It's a concern, not because i think you did anything wrong.  Just from a security standpoint.  Ive been reading on the forums a long time.  Not an attack.  Just wondering what security is put in place.  As i have not really seen any info on it.

If i understood it correctly IEs software does "just" launch the official wallet from the menu, the other functions are part of the "card software".
So there should not be any security loss/issue at all.

Yes.

I'd like to know not as a bash but because the idea of crypto is knowing how/where your money is stored. 
Is the wallet segregated from the rest of the software interaction? 
How is the auto updating done, does it ask the user if it wants to update or does it just do it without input? 
What about possible corrupted firmware,  does it protect the wallet? what happens. 
Could we have the source opened for an update to select developers to look at before release?

Other questions i have but this to start with.

Things i would like to know, and things i think would make the card better if known.

You do not have to use the software on the card. You can wipe it clean and use whatever software you like. This has been discussed in detailed, use the search function.

Yes i know.  But these are questions worth answering.  Doesn't matter if i can wipe it clean, if your gonna sell it you should be able to back that up with how it's being secured for the average person.  Not tell me to just wipe it.  If your not going to give any info on these questions then please just don't answer.  Not looking for a flame war just want some basic answers.

Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:17:30 PM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Astroxjr

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:17:33 PM

If they want to be in charge of this, I believe resumes and interviewing for the job is in order. Not just promoting themselves cause they have been here longer or have more coins, or are in IRC the most.

+1 +1 +1

Exactly my thoughts.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:18:36 PM

Fucking cancer.

Incredibel  how many new accounts are created today, all for the same purpose.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just another Iconic shill account.
sure. please do me a favour and die, thanks.

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:19:44 PM

Complete nonsense....................

And here is another 'new' poster .
AMAZING.

It is cool..I will take the advice of the people I respect here and stop engaging them. Actions speak louder than words and next week Ill let my actions speak for me and the community. Let them keep creating fake accounts and spreading fud....20 vs 1  Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: