Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 [1447] 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:45:15 AM

Anyone ever wondered with all the media hype we have received in the past few weeks, and all of the services that now accepts BlackCoin, why are we still trading at the same level for the past 2 weeks? Everyone I meet and chat with claim they are holding BC and not selling, have you ever asked yourself why is someone selling so low?

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves".
--Eric Hoffer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:49:08 AM

Anyone ever wondered with all the media hype we have received in the past few weeks, and all of the services that now accepts BlackCoin, why are we still trading at the same level for the past 2 weeks? Everyone I meet and chat with claim they are holding BC and not selling, have you ever asked yourself why is someone selling so low?

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves".
--Eric Hoffer

What's there to wonder about? BTC is at $425. As a result, everyone is being conservative.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:50:55 AM

--Eric Hoffer

Yeah, seems fishy, I've the whales on mintpal, and they really do manipulate prices it seems. IDK, but just really doesn't make much sense logicially, why value is so low, yet we are becoming one of the best alts out there with highest volume.

How is the volume so high and trading range pretty much hoovered in same place for so long?
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:54:13 AM

--Eric Hoffer

Yeah, seems fishy, I've the whales on mintpal, and they really do manipulate prices it seems. IDK, but just really doesn't make much sense logicially, why value is so low, yet we are becoming one of the best alts out there with highest volume.

How is the volume so high and trading range pretty much hoovered in same place for so long?

well there is some trend if you look at the past two weeks for it to hower between lets say 27K and 33K

if you have enough BTC and ride those waves there is enough money to be made, so probably they manipulate it the way to ride that wave as BC has the most volume they can do this
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:56:11 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 03:08:41 AM by digicidal

--Eric Hoffer

Actually, there are many reasons for that to occur - especially with the lack of volume on the exchange... not much for traders to work with so that money is largely sidelined.  On the other hand there are still probably millions of coins in hands that held from the very beginning and to them even 28K isn't really "low" but actually a fantastic ROI - regardless of how it compares to the manipulated top price.

I'm not selling now, but if I needed a new laptop or something, I'd be fine with taking a 'measly' 1000% gain on the earliest coins I purchased (or even more on the ones I mined).  Until there's more than a few dozen BTC on the buy side it's actually impressive that the price is being maintained... and that alone is testament to the fact that most people are indeed holding for the long run.

Can you imagine if someone wanted to cash in 500K BC right now?

EDIT: I should also point out that those selling are clearly BC holders with much more being held than being sold, because the sells are small and controlled in their nature... no price manipulation, just a free market working properly. Smiley
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:11:47 AM

--Eric Hoffer

well there is some trend if you look at the past two weeks for it to hower between lets say 27K and 33K

if you have enough BTC and ride those waves there is enough money to be made, so probably they manipulate it the way to ride that wave as BC has the most volume they can do this

I not rule out price manipulation by some large holders, because it really impossible for all of our volume, the price never go up, is not only daytraders making the party here. I'm starting to believe in conspiracy theories.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:11:55 AM

--Eric Hoffer

It's pretty easy IMO...
As long as some players are making their exit (still hours of slow dumping every now and then) it is always easy to keep the price down since the dumpers have to do the hardest part of the job and get the price down by about 20-25% if they don't want to sell off only tiny bits per day.
Low price == you can move and accumulate more BC with less (if you look what is being used and working as wall these day almost ridiculous) amounts of BTC. I don't think whoever is doing this is looking to make more BTC but get more BC.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:13:28 AM

--Eric Hoffer

What's there to wonder about? BTC is at $425. As a result, everyone is being conservative.
lol, that's exactly right, BC trains along with BTC, as do most all cryptos. BTC goes up then people get excited and loosen their belts a little and start trading again.... seen it a 1000 times Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
digicidal

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:17:49 AM

--Eric Hoffer

lol, that's exactly right, BC trains along with BTC, as do most all cryptos. BTC goes up then people get excited and loosen their belts a little and start trading again.... seen it a 1000 times Smiley

Yep... makes a big difference.  That's why it was almost a 'perfect storm' that BC started getting pumped right as BTC was recovering from it's last dip into the upper 300s (at least I think I'm remembering that timeline correctly).
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:19:07 AM

I have been killing it mining shibecoin all day lol,,,,,, the competition is fierce out there.... its pow/pos in  5 days,,,hmmmm?  and I really like the neato wallet design too  Shocked

EDIT: of course I will devote some earnings back into purchasing BC as always Smiley

digicidal

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:24:49 AM

I have been killing it mining shibecoin all day lol,,,,,, the competition is fierce out there.... its pow/pos in  5 days,,,hmmmm?  and I really like the neato wallet design too  Shocked

EDIT: of course I will devote some earnings back into purchasing BC as always Smiley

With a 1.5M premine and 10% inflation baked in... yeah, I would definitely be funneling profits into BC with that. Wink
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:25:51 AM

--Eric Hoffer

It's pretty easy IMO...
As long as some players are making their exit (still hours of slow dumping every now and then) it is always easy to keep the price down since the dumpers have to do the hardest part of the job and get the price down by about 20-25% if they don't want to sell off only tiny bits per day.
Low price == you can move and accumulate more BC with less (if you look what is being used and working as wall these day almost ridiculous) amounts of BTC. I don't think whoever is doing this is looking to make more BTC but get more BC.

But what if the goal isn't to sell off slowly, what if the goal is to just obtain large shares of BC?
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:34:18 AM

--Eric Hoffer

It's pretty easy IMO...

But what if the goal isn't to sell off slowly, what if the goal is to just obtain large shares of BC?
That's what i meant to say, my English is proably too bad..

The fact that there are still people dumping/cashing out does make it easier for those who want to accumulate a lot since the dumpers "help" holding the price down.
When you look at the amount and timespan where coins are being dumped at times that can hardly be part of the "usual" price manipulation. In that case the price would go up and down in shorter intervals and not drop for 12 hrs w/o any uptrend (for sell/dump and buy back) iin between.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:41:35 AM

With a 1.5M premine and 10% inflation baked in... yeah, I would definitely be funneling profits into BC with that. Wink
lol, yep... I see you have looked at the coin Smiley I'm going to keep my eye on it

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:43:26 AM

lol, yep... I see you have looked at the coin Smiley I'm going to keep my eye on it

wow look at the diff almost 500  755 now!

and jezebus there are some new scrypt miners on there no way 90MH nr1

http://shibe.suchpool.pw/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:44:05 AM

That's what i meant to say, my English is proably too bad..

The fact that there are still people dumping/cashing out does make it easier for those who want to accumulate a lot since the dumpers "help" holding the price down.
When you look at the amount and timespan where coins are being dumped at times that can hardly be part of the "usual" price manipulation. In that case the price would go up and down in shorter intervals and not drop for 12 hrs w/o any uptrend (for sell/dump and buy back) iin between.

Exactly my point...
delion19

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:55:56 AM

need testers for #bcpdev JOIN NOW!!!!!
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:00:19 AM

wow look at the diff almost 500  755 now!

and jezebus there are some new scrypt miners on there no way 90MH nr1

http://shibe.suchpool.pw/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
yes but it will drop back down (200-300 etc then back up) in a block or 2 and then the estimated coin per day rockets up its strange but I like it, been a blast mining and selling today ,,, I may hang on to a few ,,,not sure yet....

EDIT: next diff = 196 lol

TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:07:02 AM

Для rat4:
Moжeтe ли вы oтвeтить, ecли вы пo-пpeжнeмy вoвлeчeны в мoнeты?

I speak some Russian, so I'll answer.

Yes rat4 is still involved in the coin, in fact he just added a new way for staking to happen, and he's making changes all the time that you can check out on the BC test net.
delion19

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:08:06 AM

need testers for #bcpdev JOIN NOW!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 [1447] 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: