Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 [1452] 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:00:03 PM

The Group Behind The Daily Dumping
veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique

What I am about to write will without a doubt cause a rift within our community , but I feel this is something I must do to protect the investment of innocent people who believe in BlackCoin. I ask everyone whether you support me or not, to  carefully read and analyze my words without prejudice.

When I first started to participate in this community I was enthusiastic to be part of a community that is inspiring and full with enthusiasm. If you look at my earlier posts from March and early April and compare them to my most recent posts you can clearly see a stark difference. Some people have been wondering if my "ego" has gotten out of control, or if something else is at play.

For a few weeks I have known about a coordinated effort to suppress the price of BC. I have hinted numerous times about this suppression, but I did not make it officially public because of the ramifications it would have on this community. I thought with the help of others I could stop or at the very least greatly diminish this suppression without letting the general public know, unfortunately we were unsuccessful.

veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique and a few others are all responsible for manipulating the price of BlackCoin for several weeks.

Their  group owns roughly 10% of the total supply of BlackCoins. Apparently this is not enough for them and they want more. They decided since they cannot mine BC anymore they would use their supply of coins to keep the price down and buy coins from people cashing out. With the volume we previously had and other factors, this would have been a very slow process. So they came up with the idea of the multi-pool. They would trick everyone into thinking the multi-pool would help stabilize the price of BC, but instead they were using the multi-pool to obtain significant amounts of BC while using their supply to keep the price down. They were able to "dump" their coins, and use the multi-pool to buy more without a loss. Why do you think so much focus is on the multi-pool? The multi-pool is the key to their plan working, and the plan worked flawlessly until I came into the picture.

I had no clue at the time any of this was occurring when I started promoting BC. If you look at my early posts before anyone really "knew" me, there were early attempts to stop me from promoting BC, why? Why would anyone want to stop  me from promoting BC? Because any extra buy pressure would interfere with what they are currently doing.

I quickly became a thorn in their side because any extra attention I brought to BC interfered with their sell walls and that was a problem for them. So at every step they have been there to stop me from promoting BC. I started getting suspicious after the second press release but I assumed it was just "jealousy". I didn't become aware of this plan until after I announced the BlackCoin card. I was contacted by someone in their inner circle who was "pissed" about some issue they had, so he "snitched". He gave me just enough information to start putting everything together. My attitude changed from that day because I realized we could have been trading well above the price at the time if it wasn't for them.

So I went on the offensive and started making announcements everyday to keep the buy pressure up. I formed my own group and combined we have over 6 million BC. I had to make sure there was a counter "force" to what they were doing. Our attempts to suck up their BC with minor pumps failed multiple times. So I backed the public pump which I felt would finally stop them. However, I did not anticipate the outrage from the community and I back away because I knew one day I might have to make this announcement and my credibility would need to remain intact.

Around that time I was contacted again by another smaller group that also figured out what was occurring. Their plan was to attack the multi-pool and slow them down. I did not condone this tactic because of the legal ramifications, so I declined to take part in it. However, I did use that opportunity to push news to attempt to break their walls, unfortunately I failed.

I finally realized the only way I could stop them if I organized an event so huge even their sell walls would not be able to hold up. At this time I already knew Seopkip was loosely involved but I had to give the impression I was not aware of anything, so I presented the idea to him knowing they would find some way to put it on hold. At first their was talks of funding it so I would not go to the community, but I knew that was BS. Their plan was to keep me waiting while they came up with a plan to take away from the Wall Street event. I knew my time was running out so I announced the Wall Street event before they could kill it.

What did they do? They sent Gritt to post that comment on the article to take away some steam. Then they started to slowly organize a campaign against me to finally kill my efforts. When the CoinDesk article went live on Friday they decided to announce the PR firm campaign. That night it wasn't the CoinDesk article that made the price go up, it was them. I knew they were letting the price go up to make it seem their PR firm announcement was causing "excitement". So I took credit for the price increase to take away some of the "effectiveness" of their plan. That really pissed them off because they wanted to convince the community the PR idea was having a positive effect.

The PR firm is complete bullsh!t. They created the PR firm stunt to take donations away from Wall Street. They knew the community would want to support both ideas and the funds will be split. They also knew I would ask questions, and that would be their signal to attack me. They made it seem I was "jealous" and wanted "attention". Their plan is to slow the news down, and they will tell everyone the PR firm is working on ideas and it will take time to see results. This is just a stall tactic while they continue to accumulate cheap BC.

They noticed I was still getting donations so Colinfx came up with his "match your donation" campaign to take away any remaining attention from Wall Street. Haven't you noticed how much they have posting and spamming lately? Notice how they want everyone to go to Reddit and BlackCoinTalk? If you look before Friday they rarely posted in this forum. It is their way to hijack the "message".

Now please ask yourself these questions:

Why didn't they support the Wall Street event and try to kill it?
Why didn't they spam the CoinDesk article and get the news out?
Why haven't they sent out any press releases since the last release the community sent?
Why has their focus always been on the multi-pool?
Why did they announce their PR firm project around the same time as the CoinDesk news?
Why is Colinfx so willing  to match donations?  
Why didn't they make a big deal out of being added to Vault Of Statoshi?
Just look at all their promotional efforts, it revolves around the multi-pool.

Now you can believe me or you can think this is some lame attempt at a coup to take over, but please start asking yourself who has been dumping steadily all these weeks and why?

I  felt this was my last option because after today they would be unstoppable. I was faced with a hard decision to make. If I did not say anything people will continue to be ripped off. If I do say something my revelation might cause investors to lose faith in the coin. So I did not make this decision without giving it a lot of thought and time.

This is not a signal to start dumping coins! Do not start dumping your coins!
rat4 and maarx are not directly involved in this plot. rat4 is only interested in making BC awesome, and maarx didn't fully understand what was going on behind the scenes.

Now that everyone knows what is going on behind the scenes we can be proactive at putting an end to this fraud, there is no reason to dump. We know exactly who is behind the sell pressure and there are ways to stop it. I have a group of members who are active in this community and they are ready to hit the ground running. I promise everyone that if you follow the plan I am about to layout we will finally skyrocketing by the end of Summer.

1. rat4 denounces the group and pledges to support the community in whatever decision is made.
2. Soepkip and Gritt resigns from the official dev team.
3. Members of this community stop mining on the multi-pool immediately.
4. veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique all agree to not dump further until 60 days from now. They provide us with their public addresses so we can monitor them.
5. The group refunds all the donations received for the PR firm bullsh!t
6. The community picks someone to be the spokesperson for the dev team. (It cannot be me because I hold too much BC). It has to be someone that does not have a substantial amount of BC, but have the experience to help rat4.

Let me make it clear there is no need to dump. There is demand for the coin and the fact they have been applying sell pressure proves it. If we put a stop to them we will be back on track to being the #1 coin. Throughout the day people will come forward to offer their services and help, we can build a stronger team. The fact I did not dump my coins should give you comfort that I still believe in BC. All we have to do is get rid of the rotten few that have been suppressing our growth and we will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:00:47 PM

This is a working draft of a press release intended to be distributed by the Blackcoin Community. It has already been edited based on some proofreading comments as well a new information that has become available, which may have introduced new proofreading error.

Blackcoin has two outstanding features.

Blackcoin is 6 times faster than Bitcoin and requires at least an order of magnitude less additional electricity to run. Its blazing speed makes it more suitable for brick and mortar merchant. Its cooperatively produced blockchain ledger pages make it the environmentally friendly alternative to the renewable energy gobbling Bitcoin.

Blackcoin has 1 minute block times with 10 confirmations recommended for certainty resulting in a 10 minute maximum waiting time for large transactions. In contrast, Bitcoin has 10 minute block times with 6 confirmations recommended resulting in a 1 hour waiting time. This makes Blackcoin 6 times faster than Bitcoin. As more brick and mortar merchants throughout the worlds develop confidence in crypto currencies, the fear of a massive worldwide crypto scams will hopefully fade and these technical details will become less relevant.

However, what is important to brick and mortar merchants as well as restaurants is the actual transaction time experienced in cryptospace. These are compared among the top ranking coins and reported graphically over time on bitinfocharts.com. The Blackcoin average rate has now dropped down to near the theoretical minimum of 30 seconds with a 1 minute block time target. Of course, the actual average block time does not necessarily track the design value. This also has to be actually be measured in practice. Based on these results, some will experience a transaction time around 1 second and others will be delayed 1 minute or more. The chance of experiencing any one time between 0 and 60 seconds should be equal for any one transaction. 

The electrical consumption required to maintain Bitcoin’s current security is gobbling up irreplaceable, renewable-energy resources in areas where they provide the less expensive options bar none. A recent study cited in the Wall Street Journal shows that the hash rate required for Bitcoin’s security last fall was one sixtieth (1 / 60) of what it is now. This hash rate inflation has been fueled by the tremendous profitability of large scale corporate mining operations and the mining technology explosion.

The largest known corporate Bitcoin mining operation is reported to be housed in a warehouse in Central Washington State where it can take advantage of the US’s lowest electricity rates bar none. The Spokane Review recently reported that a handful of additional competitors are about to pop up.

The New York Times reported on a similar setup in Iceland, which may have the least expensive electricity of any country in the world. It is powered by hydro and geothermal resources. This trend will continue as the Bitcoin mining technology improves at breakneck speed driven by the profitability resulting from the squandering of these irreplaceable resources. This will continue until the environmental community wakes up and learns about Blackcoin, the green coin, after it makes its Wall Street debut.  

These corporate mining operations compete against each other for the right to enter the next ledger page into the blockchain about every 10 minutes. The startups that produce the otherwise useless mining equipment are forced to make outrageous claims for their latest drawing board designs to get preorder payments to finance their production as has been well documented by CoinDesk in numerous articles. Are we about to repeat the environmental disasters that followed the 1849 California Gold Rush and the Spindletop oil gusher?

Blackcoin was formed by the marriage of Satoshi Nakamoto’s blockchain with Sunny King’s proven Proof of Stake (PoS) source code. This allows existing, multitasking computers like desktops and even laptop owned by Blackcoin stakeholders to cooperatively produce the next ledger page for its blockchain about every 1 minute. Thus, the additional amount of electricity required to maintain Blackcoin consists of what is required to run those computers that are online at any one time to maintain the blockchain when they would otherwise be off the grid.

Sunny King produced Peercoin as the first hybrid PoW/PoS coin in 2011. Bitcoin exclusively uses the PoW (Proof of Work) system, while Blackcoin has already finished its initial PoW phase. Since Peercoin was launched many exclusive PoS coins have successfully tested Sunny King’s source code.  

What these other PoS coins all lack is the killer application recently featured on CoinDesk that will facilitate the wider adoption of crypto currencies.by the less digitally informed. This invention puts everything needed onto a plug and play Black Card Wallet implemented on a USB stick. Plug it in and everything pops up on your screen, and off you go into cryptospace. It is the best advancement in cryptospace since the launch of Dogecoin.    

The Black Card Wallet will make its Wall Street debut in late May when 50 beautiful ladies will parade through the financial district giving out Black Card Wallets and a fact sheets.

More information on Blackcoin can be found on its official website, the Blackcoin Forum, and especially on its subreddit, where informed members of the our community will answer your written question

A press release eh?
Is this going to New Scientist? If not, its too long and too geeky.

I had not thought about New Scientist.
Valarmor on r/blackcoin said it is unfocused.
It covers what IMO are the two main features of BC.  I suggested to him that it could be ripped in two.
He said he would try to rewrite it.
If it were ripped into two one could be geeky and one focused on the environmentalists.
The two shorter press released could then be targeted by PR Newswire to the the two lists for the two subjects.  
Thanks for noticing it.

No problem and happy to help.
I would agree that perhaps a split would be useful. One for the Geeks and one for the layman.
Having worked in IT for a very long time now I see it far too often where the geeks will babble and the laymen look confused.
Condensing information into bites that mean something to the target audience is a real skill. I certainly dont profess to have it and many others dont either. This btw is not a jab at you btw, an observation of the world we live in.
So, yes, good work there, just needs tighening up and some brevity, splitting it be two papers rather than one may well achieve it. I'll look foward to the results Smiley
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:01:26 PM

Pathetic WC scam spam
nice try. reported, GTFO.
Or go and count your AsiaCoins, i bet you still got a lot before you went back to WC LOL

@ subtuppel.

that is the pm i get from wc.
the try to get us there.

My asiacoins did i sold just in time, and bet what.... i make profit from it.

Just before you call me a troll do your researce, and you see that i own bc.
Report me....sick ****

GTFO of yourself dumbas*
so for what reason would anyone who osn't a troll quote a WC spam PM here in full lenth?
ridiculous.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:02:03 PM

Hi guyz, I want to ask something. I've some BC on my wallet and wallet's working over 12 hours.
According to the first post it says I should take my first stake at 8th hour but I got nothing. When I hover the green arrow it says my weight is 14 and network weight is ~10 mil. expected time to earn reward is 530 days. What's that mean? I should wait 530 days to get my first stake?

after 8 hours your coins have the ability to stake. that being said if you don't have many coins then your stake weight will be very small and won't stake for some time. The time will drop as the blocks get released. check back in a few hours or 24 hours and it should be less.

colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:02:52 PM

veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique

What I am about to write will without a doubt cause a rift within our community , but I feel this is something I must do to protect the investment of innocent people who believe in BlackCoin. I ask everyone whether you support me or not, to  carefully read and analyze my words without prejudice.

When I first started to participate in this community I was enthusiastic to be part of a community that is inspiring and full with enthusiasm. If you look at my earlier posts from March and early April and compare them to my most recent posts you can clearly see a stark difference. Some people have been wondering if my "ego" has gotten out of control, or if something else is at play.

For a few weeks I have known about a coordinated effort to suppress the price of BC. I have hinted numerous times about this suppression, but I did not make it officially public because of the ramifications it would have on this community. I thought with the help of others I could stop or at the very least greatly diminish this suppression without letting the general public know, unfortunately we were unsuccessful.

veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique and a few others are all responsible for manipulating the price of BlackCoin for several weeks.

Their  group owns roughly 10% of the total supply of BlackCoins. Apparently this is not enough for them and they want more. They decided since they cannot mine BC anymore they would use their supply of coins to keep the price down and buy coins from people cashing out. With the volume we previously had and other factors, this would have been a very slow process. So they came up with the idea of the multi-pool. They would trick everyone into thinking the multi-pool would help stabilize the price of BC, but instead they were using the multi-pool to obtain significant amounts of BC while using their supply to keep the price down. They were able to "dump" their coins, and use the multi-pool to buy more without a loss. Why do you think so much focus is on the multi-pool? The multi-pool is the key to their plan working, and the plan worked flawlessly until I came into the picture.

I had no clue at the time any of this was occurring when I started promoting BC. If you look at my early posts before anyone really "knew" me, there were early attempts to stop me from promoting BC, why? Why would anyone want to stop  me from promoting BC? Because any extra buy pressure would interfere with what they are currently doing.

I quickly became a thorn in their side because any extra attention I brought to BC interfered with their sell walls and that was a problem for them. So at every step they have been there to stop me from promoting BC. I started getting suspicious after the second press release but I assumed it was just "jealousy". I didn't become aware of this plan until after I announced the BlackCoin card. I was contacted by someone in their inner circle who was "pissed" about some issue they had, so he "snitched". He gave me just enough information to start putting everything together. My attitude changed from that day because I realized we could have been trading well above the price at the time if it wasn't for them.

So I went on the offensive and started making announcements everyday to keep the buy pressure up. I formed my own group and combined we have over 6 million BC. I had to make sure there was a counter "force" to what they were doing. Our attempts to suck up their BC with minor pumps failed multiple times. So I backed the public pump which I felt would finally stop them. However, I did not anticipate the outrage from the community and I back away because I knew one day I might have to make this announcement and my credibility would need to remain intact.

Around that time I was contacted again by another smaller group that also figured out what was occurring. Their plan was to attack the multi-pool and slow them down. I did not condone this tactic because of the legal ramifications, so I declined to take part in it. However, I did use that opportunity to push news to attempt to break their walls, unfortunately I failed.

I finally realized the only way I could stop them if I organized an event so huge even their sell walls would not be able to hold up. At this time I already knew Seopkip was loosely involved but I had to give the impression I was not aware of anything, so I presented the idea to him knowing they would find some way to put it on hold. At first their was talks of funding it so I would not go to the community, but I knew that was BS. Their plan was to keep me waiting while they came up with a plan to take away from the Wall Street event. I knew my time was running out so I announced the Wall Street event before they could kill it.

What did they do? They sent Gritt to post that comment on the article to take away some steam. Then they started to slowly organize a campaign against me to finally kill my efforts. When the CoinDesk article went live on Friday they decided to announce the PR firm campaign. That night it wasn't the CoinDesk article that made the price go up, it was them. I knew they were letting the price go up to make it seem their PR firm announcement was causing "excitement". So I took credit for the price increase to take away some of the "effectiveness" of their plan. That really pissed them off because they wanted to convince the community the PR idea was having a positive effect.

The PR firm is complete bullsh!t. They created the PR firm stunt to take donations away from Wall Street. They knew the community would want to support both ideas and the funds will be split. They also knew I would ask questions, and that would be their signal to attack me. They made it seem I was "jealous" and wanted "attention". Their plan is to slow the news down, and they will tell everyone the PR firm is working on ideas and it will take time to see results. This is just a stall tactic while they continue to accumulate cheap BC.

They noticed I was still getting donations so Colinfx came up with his "match your donation" campaign to take away any remaining attention from Wall Street. Haven't you noticed how much they have posting and spamming lately? Notice how they want everyone to go to Reddit and BlackCoinTalk? If you look before Friday they rarely posted in this forum. It is their way to hijack the "message".

Why haven't they sent out any press releases since the last release the community sent?
Why did they announce their PR firm project around the same time as the CoinDesk news?

Now you can believe me or you can think this is some lame attempt at a coup to take over, but please start asking yourself who has been dumping steadily all these weeks and why?

I  felt this was my last option because after today they would be unstoppable. I was faced with a hard decision to make. If I did not say anything people will continue to be ripped off. If I do say something my revelation might cause investors to lose faith in the coin. So I did not make this decision without giving it a lot of thought and time.

rat4 and maarx are not directly involved in this plot. rat4 is only interested in making BC awesome, and maarx didn't fully understand what was going on behind the scenes.

Now that everyone knows what is going on behind the scenes we can be proactive at putting an end to this fraud, there is no reason to dump. We know exactly who is behind the sell pressure and there are ways to stop it. I have a group of members who are active in this community and they are ready to hit the ground running. I promise everyone that if you follow the plan I am about to layout we will finally skyrocketing by the end of Summer.

1. rat4 denounces the group and pledges to support the community in whatever decision is made.
4. veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique all agree to not dump further until 60 days from now. They provide us with their public addresses so we can monitor them.
6. The community picks someone to be the spokesperson for the dev team. (It cannot be me because I hold too much BC). It has to be someone that does not have a substantial amount of BC, but have the experience to help rat4.

Let me make it clear there is no need to dump. There is demand for the coin and the fact they have been applying sell pressure proves it. If we put a stop to them we will be back on track to being the #1 coin. Throughout the day people will come forward to offer their services and help, we can build a stronger team. The fact I did not dump my coins should give you comfort that I still believe in BC. All we have to do is get rid of the rotten few that have been suppressing our growth and we will succeed.

This is so funny I can't even be bothered to respond. All my coins are in cold storage lol!

What is less funny is I have invested time and money heavily in to BlackCoin and you are now a clear liability to the development of BC.
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:03:59 PM

IE, I have already linked my wallet. This is just a poor move on your part, really.
gpools

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:04:33 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,020 MATCHED to $4,040 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:05:29 PM

Share & Like the latest BlackCoin article!

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/6/blackcoinpool-keeps-on-giving-to-its-miners#
mrbenjie

Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:05:37 PM

Pathetic WC scam spam
nice try. reported, GTFO.
Or go and count your AsiaCoins, i bet you still got a lot before you went back to WC LOL

@ subtuppel.

that is the pm i get from wc.
the try to get us there.

My asiacoins did i sold just in time, and bet what.... i make profit from it.

Just before you call me a troll do your researce, and you see that i own bc.
Report me....sick ****

GTFO of yourself dumbas*
so for what reason would anyone who osn't a troll quote a WC spam PM here in full lenth?
ridiculous.

because somebody said that he got a pm from wc.
i only sayd me too, and copied that pm in my message.
i think i report you, because you spoke about AC in your comment, this is BC

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:07:56 PM

LIBEL AND LIES

Congratulations on making a complete fool of yourself.....

I have never been a dumper, have never held the funds to dump (29k coins is not huge btw) and am never been of a mind to dump even when thigs were bad. I have howver regularly contributed to schemes and ideas that push the coin forward, yes , even with my meager funds ..... so, your accusation is somewhat offensive.

Now, as you have decided to blatantly lie to the public and attempt to"call me out" with your lies I strongly recommned you retract your statement. You have commited Libel, which I believe is still a criminal offense in your country, consider this as you smile in satisfaction to yourself at a job (badly) done.

What you have said about others I will leave to them to defend. In the mean time... consider your legal position as I am now talking to my solicitor. You have grieved me and libelled me and I intend to make this right. This time you lost the plot and forgot your self.... this time you made it personal and by deed did so in a criminal manner.

You have made many mistakes but this stands out as your most spectacular yet. I'm nearly of a mind to applaud you if it wasnt for the blatant lies you have proffered as truth. This stops NOW!
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:08:38 PM

Iconic you have no idea the Pandora's Box of shit you just opened. Thanks Snowden...

Now we watch.

McKie

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:08:47 PM

Hi guyz, I want to ask something. I've some BC on my wallet and wallet's working over 12 hours.
According to the first post it says I should take my first stake at 8th hour but I got nothing. When I hover the green arrow it says my weight is 14 and network weight is ~10 mil. expected time to earn reward is 530 days. What's that mean? I should wait 530 days to get my first stake?

after 8 hours your coins have the ability to stake. that being said if you don't have many coins then your stake weight will be very small and won't stake for some time. The time will drop as the blocks get released. check back in a few hours or 24 hours and it should be less.

Thanks for info bro.
Expected time is 467 days now Smiley

I think I should buy more BC Smiley

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:09:35 PM

veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique

What I am about to write will without a doubt cause a rift within our community , but I feel this is something I must do to protect the investment of innocent people who believe in BlackCoin. I ask everyone whether you support me or not, to  carefully read and analyze my words without prejudice.

veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique and a few others are all responsible for manipulating the price of BlackCoin for several weeks.

Their  group owns roughly 10% of the total supply of BlackCoins. Apparently this is not enough for them and they want more. They decided since they cannot mine BC anymore they would use their supply of coins to keep the price down and buy coins from people cashing out. With the volume we previously had and other factors, this would have been a very slow process. So they came up with the idea of the multi-pool. They would trick everyone into thinking the multi-pool would help stabilize the price of BC, but instead they were using the multi-pool to obtain significant amounts of BC while using their supply to keep the price down. They were able to "dump" their coins, and use the multi-pool to buy more without a loss. Why do you think so much focus is on the multi-pool? The multi-pool is the key to their plan working, and the plan worked flawlessly until I came into the picture.

I had no clue at the time any of this was occurring when I started promoting BC. If you look at my early posts before anyone really "knew" me, there were early attempts to stop me from promoting BC, why? Why would anyone want to stop  me from promoting BC? Because any extra buy pressure would interfere with what they are currently doing.

Why is Colinfx so willing  to match donations? 

I  felt this was my last option because after today they would be unstoppable. I was faced with a hard decision to make. If I did not say anything people will continue to be ripped off. If I do say something my revelation might cause investors to lose faith in the coin. So I did not make this decision without giving it a lot of thought and time.

4. veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique all agree to not dump further until 60 days from now. They provide us with their public addresses so we can monitor them.

Wow you're getting desperate -- also really funny that you participated in the DDoS attacks on the pool, or at the very least knew the pool was going to get attacked and didn't even give any one a heads up (wow you really care about the community.)

Every block we find is public knowledge on stats.blackcoinpool.com -- I Collect 2% fee - you can easily deduce yourself the income for the pool. I would not be able to even put the slightest dent in to the BC price with my "dumping."

Too funny.

Edit: Also forwarding this to my lawyer, as you had direct knowledge and at the very least conspired to keep the attack secret.
Double Edit: Also forwarding the death threat to Gritt, as I'm sure you had your hand in that as well.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:09:44 PM

gpools

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:10:23 PM

This is so funny I can't even be bothered to respond. All my coins are in cold storage lol!

What is less funny is I have invested time and money heavily in to BlackCoin and you are now a clear liability to the development of BC.
@IconicExpert  I need evidence when you attack anyone in the community that have the right blackcoin.Ban What are the requirements there?
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:10:42 PM

IconicExpert: Now you burned down the last bit of respect I had.

Its so sad.

EDIT: ARE YOU TRYING TO FUD THE PRICE DOWN???

NEM/XEM!!!
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:11:11 PM

--
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:11:18 PM

Today on BTC talk, Blackcoin: IconicExpert commits reputation suicide

phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:11:22 PM

When is the big announcement again?  
morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:12:57 PM

IE I was offering you a truce? I didn't want to have this place devolve into a shouting match again.. We WILL be announcing the name of the PR firm and, like I said, I didn't want you to be dishonest with your criticism but I asked that you be really careful so things didn't erupt? I'm glad you didn't alter that PM in anyway but you have to see how it only supports my side, not your own?
Pages: « 1 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 [1452] 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: