Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:14:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509653 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:02:09 PM

Hey guys,

I have been compiling a list of journalists that have actively reported on altcoins in the past several months, as well as reaching out to several personal friends I have in the media from my time studying journalism before I moved into marketing.

So far I have sent about 20 emails to various writers and editors at publications such as Bloomberg, USA Today, the Houston Chronicle, the Washington Post, the LA Times, CNN, and more. I will be sending more in the days to come. (actually as I was writing this I received a reply from a writer at Bloomberg asking for some more details on Blackcoin so so far so good!).

My whole goal of course is to continue to increase mainstream awareness about BC to help contribute to the building of a viable future for this coin. I will post any updates I receive from writers, and I might also reach out to some of you for contact information to be used as a source in future articles.

An FYI about me: I am a Director of Marketing & Communications for a large non-profit based in Texas, so media campaigns, branding, and awareness building are what I do.

Also, if you happen to have any contacts that you think I should add to my list and would like me to reach out to, please do not hesitate to PM me.

I'm doing all this in my free time (aren't we all) and would definitely appreciate any donations you feel led to throw my way BC: BQnTT3hY5Jq9vwgDRi5LkiXpuxM8U42xvy

How do you get the emails of those people?

Simple:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-11/bitcoin-mining-boom-sputters-as-prospectors-see-real-cash-losses.html

Bottom

To contact the reporter on this story: Olga Kharif in Portland at okharif@bloomberg.net

To contact the editors responsible for this story: Pui-Wing Tam at ptam13@bloomberg.net; Sarah Rabil at srabil@bloomberg.net Reed Stevenson, David Scheer

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:02:44 PM

I send an email to the wall street editors appartment

Thank you for your interest in The Wall Street Journal. If you have submitted an op-ed article to this mailbox, the submission will be considered for publication. Because of the large volume of mail, our reply regarding your op-ed may take several business days.
If you have requested op-ed guidelines, you will find them here:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126841622758561059.html
Letters to the editor should be sent to:
wsj.ltrs@wsj.com

Thanks again for your interest in the Journal.

Cordially,
Editorial Features Staff

(automatic reply)
Now itogether lets make an amazing article. What needs to be in it and what can be left out?

roguenine

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:04:24 PM

Hey guys,

I have been compiling a list of journalists that have actively reported on altcoins in the past several months, as well as reaching out to several personal friends I have in the media from my time studying journalism before I moved into marketing.

So far I have sent about 20 emails to various writers and editors at publications such as Bloomberg, USA Today, the Houston Chronicle, the Washington Post, the LA Times, CNN, and more. I will be sending more in the days to come. (actually as I was writing this I received a reply from a writer at Bloomberg asking for some more details on Blackcoin so so far so good!).

My whole goal of course is to continue to increase mainstream awareness about BC to help contribute to the building of a viable future for this coin. I will post any updates I receive from writers, and I might also reach out to some of you for contact information to be used as a source in future articles.

An FYI about me: I am a Director of Marketing & Communications for a large non-profit based in Texas, so media campaigns, branding, and awareness building are what I do.

Also, if you happen to have any contacts that you think I should add to my list and would like me to reach out to, please do not hesitate to PM me.

I'm doing all this in my free time (aren't we all) and would definitely appreciate any donations you feel led to throw my way BC: BQnTT3hY5Jq9vwgDRi5LkiXpuxM8U42xvy

Many are publicly available through the publication's website. Quite a few are people that I know personally from my time as a photojournalist.
I just got a reply from a writer at the Financial Times (one of my cold-call emails), the very basic goal of what I am doing is to put the bug in reporters ears to think of Blackcoin when they are writing about Bitcoin. Even a mention in an article boosts public awareness. Best case scenario will be multiple positive stories from well-regarded news outlets that actually feature Blackcoin as a viable Bitcoin alternative.
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:05:35 PM

Hi everybody... i just red throug all the pages from 700 on or so... Pfff took me hours... but it is a real dramatic thing happening.... I am from germany and i am happy that i have found BC and this nice, funny and great community... I think in altcoins that is what makes the difference in the long term. The biggest problem in the moment is that i bought so less BC when it was cheap and now it is realy hurting to buy more at the actual price... But "normally" it doubles over night so tomorrow my sorrows should be forgotten  Wink

TOLL!!

Wilkommen bei BLACKCOIN!

ManMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:06:58 PM

Hi everybody... i just red throug all the pages from 700 on or so... Pfff took me hours... but it is a real dramatic thing happening.... I am from germany and i am happy that i have found BC and this nice, funny and great community... I think in altcoins that is what makes the difference in the long term. The biggest problem in the moment is that i bought so less BC when it was cheap and now it is realy hurting to buy more at the actual price... But "normally" it doubles over night so tomorrow my sorrows should be forgotten  Wink

TOLL!!

Servus Kollege! Wink
hamm3r

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:08:16 PM

Hahaha Ja eben Cheesy

Aight, i'll be stepping out for a bit.. My headache is killing me and if my excitement goes haywire again i'll have to scrape my lungs from the telly.

Cya all later Smiley
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:08:29 PM

20% extra FAC for mining in our multipool(for the next week)! have a fair day Smiley
http://fair-coin.info/multipool

spread the word , we need more hashing power..

You need to have a sit down and re-evaluate your life values son. IF I had told my father I was invested in Faircoin he would have kicked my ass until it bled.

No supper for you, but have a think about what you've done. I don't want to see you here again.
roguenine

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

Hey guys,

Simple:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-11/bitcoin-mining-boom-sputters-as-prospectors-see-real-cash-losses.html

Bottom

To contact the reporter on this story: Olga Kharif in Portland at okharif@bloomberg.net

To contact the editors responsible for this story: Pui-Wing Tam at ptam13@bloomberg.net; Sarah Rabil at srabil@bloomberg.net Reed Stevenson, David Scheer

Exactly. Olga is actually one of the people I emailed this morning who has already replied to me. We've sent a couple messages back and forth and I am hoping that could develop into something.
ManMachine

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:11:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyaGQPjXGyE&list=FL_FVYRNLcJVh5JYV4KZ5-lA

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:16:20 PM

pretty excited so far with this coin. Actually did not see this happen and sold tons back at 3500, managed to buy back a lot in time at 9000 though and since a bit before every "takeoff".

Keep up the good work guys, i'd really love to see this as a serious alternative to bitcoin one day (not just because i would make money, but because i think bitcoin/bitcoin mining is ecological lunacy and becoming worse with growing difficulty....)

Malcolm Magneto X

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:17:26 PM

Shocked w..wwow..  Shocked just woke up to this.. Now I'm thinking BC will reach $40 much sooner  Grin Go BC GO!!
http://memeguy.com/photos/images/i-dont-know-whats-going-on-but-i-like-it-45433.gif
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:23:16 PM

man bc 6th on coin market cap. Its crazy

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
yhgfhy8

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:23:46 PM

so unlucky started at 514 diff and found nothing 
Is there something wrong?
Normally at launches I will atleast find a block that isn't accepted, but with this coin I don't get anything.
Is there anything special with this coin I need? I feel like at such a low diff I would find a block no matter what
retarget every block. Diff is 4 already

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.B7TkusEJ3N9bTrCrwC6xCBj7NnK1J4WciJ
Shizof

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:25:58 PM

Normally at launches I will atleast find a block that isn't accepted, but with this coin I don't get anything.
Is there anything special with this coin I need? I feel like at such a low diff I would find a block no matter what

There is no POW mining man. Read the op.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:27:20 PM

Do you guys think that Bitcoins price is rising because of all the people wanting to get into blackcoin are having to buy bitcoin to get in? Looking at the volume I'm coming to this assumption.  Pretty crazy if it is true.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:27:25 PM

Are you sure you're posting in the right thread?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ManMachine

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:28:01 PM

There is no POW mining man. Read the op.

BBUUUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Made my day! WElcome to the Dark Side!
Liquitrix

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:28:47 PM

Mining related Question: I have 3,5 Mhash Scrypt Mining Power

I currently mine Blackcoinpool - I love BlackCoin ! I want more!

Should I keep mining on BCpool or Switch to a BTC - multipool?

Serious question (:

Cheers
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:29:39 PM

Do you guys think that Bitcoins price is rising because of all the people wanting to get into blackcoin are having to buy bitcoin to get in? Looking at the volume I'm coming to this assumption.  Pretty crazy if it is true.

The volume of traded btc rose more than two times the whole marketcap of bc.
Unfortunately there is no correlation between those two.

It's just that we have a day with no threats of china banning bitcoin and a bit of the reverse of a bear market.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
richy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:34:05 PM

TOLL!!

Wilkommen bei BLACKCOIN!

Danke für das herziche willkommen  Cheesy
Thank you for your warm welcome.... I fear at the time the devs will come up with the great news i will sleep. Where is he living in NY... thats 6 hours bac in time? Here it is now 18:21 so if he will post at 18:00 NY time it will be 24:00 here... Ok this should be no problem.  Btw... I am indeed in south germany (Augburg) near munich  with its well known oktoperfest  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: