Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 [1401] 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

i believe in you IE,i believe that you can do alot for this community.
i also believe in the dev team and the PR project!
i donated to both the projects!

let us all be friends with a common goal Smiley

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:37:55 PM

Maybe you need to read the posts again, his english is fine and to me seems very similar to IE's writing style.

If i'm wrong in my assumption then i'm sorry. I merely was pointing out something that I noticed!

Just stop. No one who has been here longer than a week believes that is me.  All you are doing is making a fool out of yourself. But if the plan is to discredit me...then it seems I have become a threat to someone... Lips sealed
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:38:37 PM

Weeks ago I suggested in IRC that we make crop circles all over the world to promote Blackcoin. We tossed around how we could make it work, how much media coverage it could get, if we could even get farmers to let us destroy their crops in the name of Blackcoin... well, community. The time has come. We have to try this. I can no longer ignore the rising support for #BlackCoinCropCircles.

ANNOUNCING:
The BlackCoin
Crop Circle Project

Though mysterious and other-worldly, crop circles can be created very easily. A simple crop circle such as the BlackCoin logo could be created by 2-3 people in a matter of hours. Don't believe me? Watch this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eh9q8gadas

The only tools required are a large rope, wooden planks, and a surveyor's tape. These items can be secured at Home Depot or likely any hardware store for ~$30 or less.

These are the steps we need to take to make this happen:

1) Find locations. My idea is to choose farms near helicopter coverage - IE: where news helicopters already fly every day for weather/traffic.
2) Contact farmers and ask them if we can create the greatest image ever to grace their land. We may be able to raise a small BlackCoin bounty for their trouble.
3) Contact media publications and see if we can get them to run a story about this.
4) Get teams together to actually make the crop circles. Teams of 2 would work, 3 or more is preferable.
5) Choose a Black night, and make as many simultaneous crop circles all over the world as possible!

I WANT AT LEAST ONE ON EVERY CONTINENT.

These are the things we need:

1) Supplies for every crop circle team. $30 x number of crop circles.
2) If we have extra funding, we can sweeten the deal for the farmers and add a bounty to use their land. It may make it easier to find willing farmers.

Minimum of 6 Crop Circles. Ideally, one for every major continent. $180 goal

We might be able to do this practically free. The tools are common and people may have them already.
If we raise more than we need, we can offer a bounty to convince farmers to let us use their land. This may be necessary to get  permission from a larger amount of farms.

The BlackCoin community will always take crypto a step further. Let's do this.

BLK: BRwm8C58NHohzxDqBZ4wcHbBX5YEF1SZpC
BTC: 1HdRrMvjXbr5XuWXCMfjoi874ruCBFeB2N

The BlackCoin Crop Circle Project will be organized on IRC, #blackcoinpool. Join in! We need organizers and crop circle teams!

lol. this is new

Ok for this one, I'm a farmer first of all, and BC holder since march 2014. What I can say about this project, is that I can be made MUCH easier than than with AG technology/GPS. I'M a corn grower and with my equipements, when I plant my corn, I can load a pre-seeding map on my monitor, that will shut the corn seeding row preciselely via GPS, so doing images like that is kinda easy now. SO less work, less plant wasted (ne destruction because was not seeded first time.)

BUT: this project will be viewable only in july-august, because crops arent seeded as yet.

Yes! Great to hear from a farmer about this! Thank you for the information. I think all of us interested in this project want to do it without destroying any crops. Now we have a time frame and we may be able to use that technology if we can get large farmers to agree!

So we may be able to also seed images into large farms. Imagine a BlackCoin logo emblazoned onto the earth, big enough to be seen from commercial jet liners!

I love this idea. And it also means no-one goes to prison for breaking and entering and criminal damage. Which is kind of nice...
So if you believe in doing this I think we should support the idea.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:39:14 PM

And on the "Umbrella-fund" promo announced earlier today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6525167#msg6525167  I will from time to time randomly pick two names from a hat to send freebies to. All the obvious names of hard workers are in there, 19 of them at present, and I will add more. I've been around since day 1 and know pretty well who's who.
The first results are in. Don't laugh:

TheDogeOfWallStreet
Iconic Expert

pm me with a shipping address if you wish to collect, or regift to whomever. Shipping+handling is taken care of.

Donate in any amount to BHMXU4jpMRwruz3Gs2HV9QQgZrxq2cHA5t to support the promo, whose main purpose is to have some fun supporting whatever's happening.
nice one i guess shipping to Poland will be  expensive Cheesy ?

I'll check on worldwide shipping options. Haven't received the inventory yet, but it should be soon. (btw your name is also in the hat).

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:39:20 PM

Amazing how these 'long time lurkers' are now registering to do nothing more then post crap.

It seems to me that its a systamtic targeted campaign to discredit and drive IE out of BC.
The

IE might be a little egotistical, but at least he did something for the BC community. The so called ' official' have done NADA appart from beg for coins to give to a 3rd party to do their job ?
Obviously the PR guy is not capable, so not needed. - thats one hungry mouth less to suck our donations feed

All said and done, none of you have 'control of BC' thank fuck !
And if this carries on, there will be no BC community.

Shame on you all  Cry

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Sun Tzu

There's no more shit coins to promote as their blowing up one by one now they have to attack people that are heaping and trying to promote BlackCoin.  Soon they will find another coin to rally make up new user names and talk about how much better it is then BlackCoin

Your probably right, however It still does not really explain why they are targeting one individual. Huh
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:39:33 PM

Maybe you need to read the posts again, his english is fine and to me seems very similar to IE's writing style.

If i'm wrong in my assumption then i'm sorry. I merely was pointing out something that I noticed!

Just stop. No one who has been here longer than a week believes that is me.  All you are doing is making a fool out of yourself. But if the plan is to discredit me...then it seems I have become a threat to someone... Lips sealed

Similar to IE's writing style? Are you high or something? Stop reading victorski's crap and go click on multioption's lastest posts and come to the conclusion yourself.

Do your own research!

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:39:52 PM

Hmmm what did I find here Huh

P.S - I am not going anywhere, BlackCoin is where its all at!

Welcome man, great to have you here with us, kick of your shoes im gonna get some beers =D  

Here is the first ever Blackcast =D for more info about our community =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XpOQCtX3U

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:40:26 PM

The day who never ends!

I think it is already time to cool things down, let us work for the common good, in the heat of the emotion I may have said some stupid things here, and suddenly have offended people who did not deserve my 60 seconds of fury.

I want to make clear that I am not against "PR 90 DAYS", I support everything that I think will be good for blackcoin, I just want more details so that I can contribute to the peaceful conscience, I want to see  BC # TOP1 , and I already I donated more than 19k BC, for several projects here!

I'm really sad about all this bullshit today. Someone please tell me the RAT4 BC address for that I can donate some Blackcoins for him, Because this guy "RAT4" almost never come here, apparently he is now working on some improvement in Blackcoin code and I'm embarrassed because I never donated a single dime for BLACKCOIN´S FATHER.

RAT4 you really created a good coin, a coin it is worth bicker and fight.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
lilikiki

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:40:53 PM

If everyone's blackcoin card can be updated on the fly when hooked to a computer.  what keeps our wallet safe on the blackcoin card?  You or someone else if hacked into could upload firmware that can compromise the software. skim or take all bc.

What guarantee's do we have without the software and firmware open source, as to what we are actually putting our bc into, and whether or not their might be bugs etc.

I didn't want to bring this up now, but I've only heard it mentioned once.  It's a very legitimate concern.  Even if you IE don't update the software with malware seems like a juicy target to hit for others looking in.  Firmware should be manually downloaded and updated by the user.  No auto update.  Routers require you to download your firmware upload, this should too.  I know routers and bc card apples and oranges, but i believe the concept the same.

I personally believe a device like this should not even connect to the internet(besides downloading the blockchain).  But that is debatable since it's function is beyond a fancy wallet.  Though most other functions is not really requirements.

Anyways
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:41:50 PM

You are not a threat to this community, in fact I see you as an asset. But I thought it was so strange that you got very defensive when the PR plan was introduced, why should you care if people contribute to two separate methods of gaining publicity?  You come here and bash everyone for putting down your plans and tell everyone to make there own plans then someone comes out with a new plan, and how did you react ? By bashing it. Hypocrite

@z3r0 - thanks for the link, I watched the blackcast live =)

I've been holding since 9500 sats, I'm in for the long haul.
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:42:53 PM

And on the "Umbrella-fund" promo announced earlier today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6525167#msg6525167  I will from time to time randomly pick two names from a hat to send freebies to. All the obvious names of hard workers are in there, 19 of them at present, and I will add more. I've been around since day 1 and know pretty well who's who.
The first results are in. Don't laugh:

TheDogeOfWallStreet
Iconic Expert

pm me with a shipping address if you wish to collect, or regift to whomever. Shipping+handling is taken care of.

Donate in any amount to BHMXU4jpMRwruz3Gs2HV9QQgZrxq2cHA5t to support the promo, whose main purpose is to have some fun supporting whatever's happening.

Hey thank you! I would use it proudly. We should meet up in the city in the near future...I want to discuss a few of your ideas.

Definitely. Looking forward to it!

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:45:30 PM

If everyone's blackcoin card can be updated on the fly when hooked to a computer.  what keeps our wallet safe on the blackcoin card?  You or someone else if hacked into could upload firmware that can compromise the software. skim or take all bc.

What guarantee's do we have without the software and firmware open source, as to what we are actually putting our bc into, and whether or not their might be bugs etc.

I didn't want to bring this up now, but I've only heard it mentioned once.  It's a very legitimate concern.  Even if you IE don't update the software with malware seems like a juicy target to hit for others looking in.  Firmware should be manually downloaded and updated by the user.  No auto update.  Routers require you to download your firmware upload, this should too.  I know routers and bc card apples and oranges, but i believe the concept the same.

I personally believe a device like this should not even connect to the internet(besides downloading the blockchain).  But that is debatable since it's function is beyond a fancy wallet.  Though most other functions is not really requirements.

Anyways
If everyone's blackcoin card can be updated on the fly when hooked to a computer.  what keeps our wallet safe on the blackcoin card?  You or someone else if hacked into could upload firmware that can compromise the software. skim or take all bc.

I didn't want to bring this up now, but I've only heard it mentioned once.  It's a very legitimate concern.  Even if you IE don't update the software with malware seems like a juicy target to hit for others looking in.  Firmware should be manually downloaded and updated by the user.  No auto update.  Routers require you to download your firmware upload, this should too.  I know routers and bc card apples and oranges, but i believe the concept the same.

I personally believe a device like this should not even connect to the internet(besides downloading the blockchain).  But that is debatable since it's function is beyond a fancy wallet.  Though most other functions is not really requirements.

Anyways

++++++++

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:47:17 PM

Anyways

So lets see...

First I was from India and I proved I wasn't..so that didn't work.
Then I posted multiple press release projects, but the person who posted it doesn't write anything like me....that didn't work.
Now someone with a new account that says it was only brought up once before (He is new mind you) wants to spread FUD about that cards....

Ok so I guess we are playing dirty now...no problem...
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:47:51 PM

The day who never ends!

I think it is already time to cool things down, let us work for the common good, in the heat of the emotion I may have said some stupid things here, and suddenly have offended people who did not deserve my 60 seconds of fury.

I want to make clear that I am not against "PR 90 DAYS", I support everything that I think will be good for blackcoin, I just want more details so that I can contribute to the peaceful conscience, I want to see  BC # TOP1 , and I already I donated more than 19k BC, for several projects here!

I'm really sad about all this bullshit today. Someone please tell me the RAT4 BC address for that I can donate some Blackcoins for him, Because this guy "RAT4" almost never come here, apparently he is now working on some improvement in Blackcoin code and I'm embarrassed because I never donated a single dime for BLACKCOIN´S FATHER.

RAT4 you really created a good coin, a coin it is worth bicker and fight.

hmmm done in ie's singnature size increase style...

valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:48:26 PM

I don't want to pile on and I agree that most of multioptions posts don't sound like IE. I did find these two posts though when going though his posting history.

Monday 21, April
Pre-Order: Waterproof High Speed, Super Thin FlutterCoin Wallet Card
Details coming soon

and

The 10 Billion Fund for better Life
In cooperation with PenguinCoin, LeafCoin, Southern Charity Hub, +500 International Charities

We are launching the first and biggest ever charity fundraising using Crypto currency online

Campaign period: from 31, March 2014 to 31 December 2014
Fund target: 10 Billion coin
for participation contact us on: coordinator@leafco.in

other details comming soon
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:49:33 PM

FUD>>>>>FUD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE FUD

So lets see...

First I was from India and I proved I wasn't..so that didn't work.
Then I posted multiple press release projects, but the person who posted it doesn't write anything like me....that didn't work.
Now someone with a new account that says it was only brought up once before (He is new mind you) wants to spread FUD about that cards....

Ok so I guess we are playing dirty now...no problem...

Please for the love of all that is black (see what i did there?  Wink )- do not let them drag you to their gutter level
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:50:06 PM

You are not a threat to this community, in fact I see you as an asset. But I thought it was so strange that you got very defensive when the PR plan was introduced, why should you care if people contribute to two separate methods of gaining publicity?  You come here and bash everyone for putting down your plans and tell everyone to make there own plans then someone comes out with a new plan, and how did you react ? By bashing it. Hypocrite

this is my biggest issue. Official Team has a plan to promote the coin sponsored by major bc investors and IE loses his shit. cue 40 pages of nonsense.

lilikiki

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:52:06 PM

Im not spreading fud.  It's a concern, not because i think you did anything wrong.  Just from a security standpoint.  Ive been reading on the forums a long time.  Not an attack.  Just wondering what security is put in place.  As i have not really seen any info on it.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:52:27 PM

Wow, everyone chill out maybe?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:53:08 PM

this is my biggest issue. Official Team has a plan to promote the coin sponsored by major bc investors and IE loses his shit. cue 40 pages of nonsense.

If its sponsored by major BC investors and holders - why are they asking for donations Huh  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 [1401] 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: