Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 [1531] 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509698 times)
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:29:56 PM

maarx, what about implementing the pegging feature in blackcoin?

How should i be able to buy and sell without loosing money if the value always fluctuates?

Blackcoin won't be pegged, it requires a lot of additional infrastructure to do achieve something like that. The focus of development appears to be improving the security and stability of the proof-of-stake protocol.

People (Bitbay Supporters) are throwing around pegging like it is the new anonymous transaction, a gimmick you throw into a wallet. It is not easy to accomplish, and has already been successfully achieved (so far). Nubit is doing a good job maintaining their peg using a decentralized corporation built around the Peershares fork NuShares (Our second most active market right now) - we will be adding a NBT/BLK and NBT/BTC exchange soon.

Since the price is pegged to the USD it will be much like having a USD/BLK market, but you get the benefits of crypto. You will be able to take your NBT(USD value) and move it to your local computer.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:37:16 PM

How should i be able to buy and sell without loosing money if the value always fluctuates?
tips,dude.if you wanna save any nickle,please dont buy blackcoin no matter what kind of story the team publishes .i heard some exchange trust monero ,some trust nxt but the blackcoin'fame ,talk to the hand.bittrex may get rid of bc coz they can not leep promoting a deadmeat.regarding the techniques,some company keep an eye on XCP and ripple even bitsharex.despite the winter of cryptos ,everyone still hold bitcoins.conclusively,never buy ,trade and hold Blackcoin.
PS:lesson learnt never trust RAT coz ever RAT, forever RAT.i smell rat.
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:41:45 PM

The problem is also one of liquidity, more than simple volatility.  
Even the USD fluctuates and loses value over time due to inflation - it's just that it's liquidity is about 10-20 trillion times better than BC's - so the volatility is measured in thousandths of a percent per day instead of +/- 20% like most cryptos.  If you look at the total trade volume on all exchanges, divide that in half (assuming the price stays relatively stable)... and that's as much business as you can reasonably transact per day without affecting the price itself.  That's not a BC problem, of course, it applies to everything - but that's probably one of the biggest reasons that BTC is at least more stable in price most of the time.  Also why coins with almost no volume at all have even crazier volatility.
Boogie79

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:55:16 PM

tips,dude.if you wanna save any nickle,please dont buy blackcoin no matter what kind of story the team publishes .i heard some exchange trust monero ,some trust nxt but the blackcoin'fame ,talk to the hand.bittrex may get rid of bc coz they can not leep promoting a deadmeat.regarding the techniques,some company keep an eye on XCP and ripple even bitsharex.despite the winter of cryptos ,everyone still hold bitcoins.conclusively,never buy ,trade and hold Blackcoin.

Does your native language have rules regarding punctuation and capitalization? Or is it just an anything goes kind of deal?
Boogie79

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:59:00 PM

The problem is also one of liquidity, more than simple volatility.  
Even the USD fluctuates and loses value over time due to inflation - it's just that it's liquidity is about 10-20 trillion times better than BC's - so the volatility is measured in thousandths of a percent per day instead of +/- 20% like most cryptos.  If you look at the total trade volume on all exchanges, divide that in half (assuming the price stays relatively stable)... and that's as much business as you can reasonably transact per day without affecting the price itself.  That's not a BC problem, of course, it applies to everything - but that's probably one of the biggest reasons that BTC is at least more stable in price most of the time.  Also why coins with almost no volume at all have even crazier volatility.

Liquidity is the key issue for blackcoin, as pretty much any other crypto. My guess is bringing out a bunch of cool products and getting people interested and some places to spend it is the best strategy. Let's hope the next few months bring good things, there's a lot of exciting things being worked on.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:07:17 PM

In the end, for me, I invest in BC coz active protocol development, plus I'm very interested in POS as a concept/ reality. I don't like mining so much (yes I know it can make me rich and that is' an "easy" stimulant for coin distribution/ economy)

Also I dont like ICO too much. Is like saying "ok this coin is worth 1m$".. It's ok if coin is backed by real business, but for random shit coin which is clone with "so much new features in the roadmap" that's just stupid. Better let market decide from start.

PS: Why the f. would I want to peg BC. I would peg it to maybe a few million $ though... (coz ima be rich then Tongue)
PPS: We 'd have to find a real fool that want to buy a BC for a few million $ Cheesy

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:12:40 PM

Does your native language have rules regarding punctuation and capitalization? Or is it just an anything goes kind of deal?
iirc he said his language does not matter, it's about "logic".
In the end he is nothing but yet another (likely "mentally challended") crypto troll kid with less than 5 minutes attention span and less than 1 day patience in development who blames others for him having hit the BUY-button.

sucksyd

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:41:52 PM

For god's sake,Mr.Dementia,don't you know the dry humor and innuendo?Do I have to type with accurracy?I do think in your primary language ,there is room  for insinuation.BTW and WTF,hippocampus in your brain is comprehensively affected by Alzheimer's.crypto word is not the sanctuary for you .
sucksyd

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:57:20 PM

In the end, for me, I invest in BC coz active protocol development, plus I'm very interested in POS as a concept/ reality. I don't like mining so much (yes I know it can make me rich and that is' an "easy" stimulant for coin distribution/ economy)

Also I dont like ICO too much. Is like saying "ok this coin is worth 1m$".. It's ok if coin is backed by real business, but for random shit coin which is clone with "so much new features in the roadmap" that's just stupid. Better let market decide from start.

PS: Why the f. would I want to peg BC. I would peg it to maybe a few million $ though... (coz ima be rich then Tongue)
PPS: We 'd have to find a real fool that want to buy a BC for a few million $ Cheesy

WOW,is it BC's turn to claim pegging?for now,i barely see any coin that has plan for pegging or is working for pegging is successful.the thing after their announcement is avalanche,because there is credit issue and there is less time for people to check then trust.
ico or ipo coins nowadays are inclined to deceive people rapidly without morals.the only successful one of those two kinds coins is NTX because some maga whales still hold the coins maybe chinese dirty exchange Bter also owns the lion's share.btw,bitshares are also controlled by minority and another chinese vulture btc38 absolutely is the huge whale .for now,there barely are whale even pubertal ones that have scheme to swim in BC ocean.
better be careful
sucksyd

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:04:10 PM

iirc he said his language does not matter, it's about "logic".
In the end he is nothing but yet another (likely "mentally challended") crypto troll kid with less than 5 minutes attention span and less than 1 day patience in development who blames others for him having hit the BUY-button.
@Subtuppel language please.I didnt say anything malign 2 u,iirc.but if you still use MENTALLY challenged ,i have to concede that i own a upper seat in your family tree.therefore,when you name me MENTALLY challenged ,think a little bit.
Subtuppel

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:17:27 PM

LOL you clown.

you are posting in the BLK thread multiple times a day, telling everyone not to buy/to sell if they are BLK owners, combined with advertizing other coins, and on top of that you want everybody to react friendly?
Whatever drug you are on, that cannot be healthy anymore.

The only good thing is, that nobody will take your gibberish for serious.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:19:10 PM

WOW,is it BC's turn to claim pegging?for now,i barely see any coin that has plan for pegging or is working for pegging is successful.the thing after their announcement is avalanche,because there is credit issue and there is less time for people to check then trust.
ico or ipo coins nowadays are inclined to deceive people rapidly without morals.the only successful one of those two kinds coins is NTX because some maga whales still hold the coins maybe chinese dirty exchange Bter also owns the lion's share.btw,bitshares are also controlled by minority and another chinese vulture btc38 absolutely is the huge whale .for now,there barely are whale even pubertal ones that have scheme to swim in BC ocean.
better be careful

Please hug me.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
sucksyd

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:44:17 PM

LOL you clown.

you are posting in the BLK thread multiple times a day, telling everyone not to buy/to sell if they are BLK owners, combined with advertizing other coins, and on top of that you want everybody to react friendly?

i post coz i care  ,i never expect the lowlives suffering from cerebral palsy could comprehense what I imply.U myopic slug just care how you stake then you sell your stakings.you definitely are the parasite in crypto world.lemurs like you never try to leave brotherly advice in community .I hardly want you boboons 2 take me seriously coz your brain are the size of acorn. Bot mot:va a cagnare.
PS:I never take piils ,dopes or weeds ,but you d better take some to come back to sanity which you are not blessed.
sucksyd

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:45:57 PM

better be careful

Please hug me.
when there is cloud in the sky ,we had better await till we find the silver lining ,right?
Subtuppel

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:59:14 PM

LOL you clown.

i post coz i care  ,i never expect the lowlives suffering from cerebral palsy could comprehense what I imply.U myopic slug just care how you stake then you sell your stakings.you definitely are the parasite in crypto world.lemurs like you never try to leave brotherly advice in community .I hardly want you boboons 2 take me seriously coz your brain are the size of acorn. Bot mot:va a cagnare.
PS:I never take piils ,dopes or weeds ,but you d better take some to come back to sanity which you are not blessed.

LOL you clown.

SunnyIgor

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:03:33 PM

I just pointed my mini TITAN back at blackcoinpool.
with these low prices i get lots of coins!
 Smiley
sucksyd

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:27:00 PM

LOL you clown.

LOL you clown.
lol,you clown's excrement
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:39:29 PM

I just pointed my mini TITAN back at blackcoinpool.
with these low prices i get lots of coins!
 Smiley

Nice Smiley. Enjoy the price Wink.

rat4 (OP)

Activity: 323
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:42:49 PM

While DRK has great developers and is a testbed for a lot of amazing technology. DRK in the end still falls victim to the inevitable problem of mining consolidation and unnecessary energy waste through competitive POW mining.

No comment

rat4 (OP)

Activity: 323
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:43:45 PM

I don't believe that pegging is scalable to real world values.

Pages: « 1 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 [1531] 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: