R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421191 times)
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:38:15 AM

FROM OP:

"RE-LAUNCH INCOMING
3 days or less, hopefully tomorrow
THIS IS FUBAR, STOP MINING.  OUR CURRENT DEV IS AWOL AND WE NOW HAVE A NEW DEV.  WE WILL RE-LAUNCH TOMORROW AND IF THAT LAUNCH FAILS WE WILL BE SENDING BACK ALL THE IPO INVESTORS"

So... STOP SPREADING BASELESS FUD like "oooh op is running away with the IPO"
Failed launches happens. The responsible and sane thing to do is relaunch, OP is doing it correctly.
And i'm sorry if you rented rigs and got shafted, thats just the way it goes. Nobody has guaranteed you anything, if you actually owned rigs you'd waste some of your mining time and electricity only. It was announced fairly quickly that launch was a dud.

TLDR: Theres no scam here, come back to mine on relaunch or not, but dont spread fud for no reason!

"Failed launches happens."
With 70BTC IPO there is not enough money to make a launch smooth, set up pools, give proper support to set up miners, provide a client that actually works? With 70BTC IPO they hire a new dev that need 3 fucking days to fix a coin clone?
You gotta kidding still defending this shit

If everything is so bad, why are you still here? Or is this a haterbot?

I want people stop fucking up the community with IPO and premine scam! This shit harms us all especially in times where trust in cryptocurrencies has been hurt big time because of incompetent Mt.Gox and media blaming the failure on Bitcoins and cryptos in general and whole forums about the media articles calling cryptos ponzi scam.

But you fucking morons are not getting it. You are too greedy to just see what's going on here with these rich-fast ponzis, because you want to be on the boat and get your gold crumps. You don't care for the community or cryptos in general, you'd mine horseshit if it brings profit.

"You" morons? So this is your crusade? I wish you well with it. I am relatively new to mining, but I would say that your message may have more value if you stayed away from the vitriol and name calling. Just my two cents.

So you are new to mining, maybe read a bit back what happened in coins-history and where this community was once. And yes, greedy idiots destroying the community where I belonged once are nothing but morons. You are welcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:40:08 AM

FROM OP:

"RE-LAUNCH INCOMING
THIS IS FUBAR, STOP MINING.  OUR CURRENT DEV IS AWOL AND WE NOW HAVE A NEW DEV.  WE WILL RE-LAUNCH TOMORROW AND IF THAT LAUNCH FAILS WE WILL BE SENDING BACK ALL THE IPO INVESTORS"

Failed launches happens. The responsible and sane thing to do is relaunch, OP is doing it correctly.
And i'm sorry if you rented rigs and got shafted, thats just the way it goes. Nobody has guaranteed you anything, if you actually owned rigs you'd waste some of your mining time and electricity only. It was announced fairly quickly that launch was a dud.

TLDR: Theres no scam here, come back to mine on relaunch or not, but dont spread fud for no reason!

With 70BTC IPO there is not enough money to make a launch smooth, set up pools, give proper support to set up miners, provide a client that actually works? With 70BTC IPO they hire a new dev that need 3 fucking days to fix a coin clone?

I want people stop fucking up the community with IPO and premine scam! This shit harms us all especially in times where trust in cryptocurrencies has been hurt big time because of incompetent Mt.Gox and media blaming the failure on Bitcoins and cryptos in general and whole forums about the media articles calling cryptos ponzi scam.

But you fucking morons are not getting it. You are too greedy to just see what's going on here with these rich-fast ponzis, because you want to be on the boat and get your gold crumps. You don't care for the community or cryptos in general, you'd mine horseshit if it brings profit.

"You" morons? So this is your crusade? I wish you well with it. I am relatively new to mining, but I would say that your message may have more value if you stayed away from the vitriol and name calling. Just my two cents.

So you are new to mining, maybe read a bit back what happened in coins-history and where this community was once. And yes, greedy idiots destroying the community where I belonged once are nothing but morons. You are welcome.

I shall heed your advice.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:40:48 AM

Hey guys don't forget to sign up with ATOMIC-TRADE !!!

Be one of the first to get in on GPUcoin trading action.  Amazing exchange with BTC/USD pair.  Be prepared on relaunch!
jollyriffic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:41:27 AM

This thread is full of children I swear. I IPO'd and I have no intention of pulling out. The people crying restart the IPO most likely are trying to angle their way into the IPO because they missed the deadline. And if somebody does want their IPO back...good give it to them. More % for me and the other IPO's.

And people pointing to other IPO coins LOL. This coin has an IPO for gpu inventory. That's reasonable. What exactly do other coins need an IPO for? This coin has a real reason to need an IPO and others?

I don't know all I can say GPU Coin is take the time and do it right. Ignore the children.

+1
i'm IPO'd and i'm not going anywhere.
unless you're a verified IPO, maybe hush up. you don't see us crying. we have full confidence in GPU Coin
Till launch i'll just mine from my normal pool.

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
ezvm

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:45:03 AM

Also, who give a shit about Scyrpt ASICs?  They aren't here yet.  Why are we defending against something that doesn't even exist?  Give me a break.

Scyrpt ASIC can be bought and I know of two different GPU farms that have order them and one of them got their first batch of 20 this last week and the other GPU farm have 200 in transit to arrive this week.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/170cdd_885dfccb321b48be8ef4dc0bb2faa1df.pdf

2-26-14
First scrypt asic miner arrived.  Will be online soon.. 
It require a lot extra stuff ...like 12v 30a power ....dc connect...usb hub..

Will be online after few hours.

Cant wait to post some news to your guys.

From CoinFarm 3-2-14
I talked a gridseed sales man today,  He promised me , he will offer me 20 units and wiibox contoller board this week.   They are out of stock about willbox contoller now,  They are providing old beta contoller to peoples.

So I was plan to wait until they have new one,  but sales told me, he can provide me.

That's good news for us.

after that 20 more gridseed arrived, we will have 40 of them.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/gridseed/  -  Donate if this was useful to you  btc: 1LAco7WnfiFyJHBGBpnK9MpJdM2NMUa4Da

Smiley

BobDobbs

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:45:55 AM

Jherek -- sounds like you got taken by wolong, sucks to be you, stop crying to the gpu coin communinty.  I can assure you we are all quite tired of it.  Chase off a few newbie miners, you wont instill distrust in us all.  Shame, your posts were so nice before you got involved in panda.

DogeCoin2.0 -hows that 167 feeling... you mad bro?

Don't care what these haters say.  This coin has great potential to create another element of a closed ecosystem that crypto so needs.  Gonna stick with this one for a while.

THANKS CEO -- getting it right is more important

droideggs

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:48:11 AM

y'all are stupid if you don't have any interest in this coin.

the devs/PR folks are in constant contact with the public. Yes, the coin dev fubar'ed the coin release, and there will be relaunch. Doesn't mean its a failure.

I like the fact that the GPU coin store will be open 2 weeks after coin launch.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4873

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:49:00 AM

...any idea how much it costs to register an LLC?)

$150 USD

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:50:10 AM

Anyone wants SELL his/hers IPO ?
d0nj3nko

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:50:43 AM

If this coin has been massively premined then what is the point?
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:51:13 AM

Since there will be a relaunch, can we extend the IPO?

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
laterbreh

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:52:20 AM

I still want to see this coin succeed, I love the concept.

I am still 100% behind GPU Coin, and http://GPU.LeetPools.com will still follow through with tomorrows re-launch. Hope all goes well.

THeZoiD

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:53:37 AM

Since there will be a relaunch, can we extend the IPO?

or make an other draw for latecomer

wn666

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:54:01 AM

And let me be clear, i wasn't in the IPO but seeing as dev is doing the responsible (but unpopular thing from many peoples views) i'm MORE inclined to invest in the IPO now than i ever was.
jodeteputa

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:56:43 AM

FROM OP:

"RE-LAUNCH INCOMING

Cry me a river.
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:58:24 AM

Jherek -- sounds like you got taken by wolong, sucks to be you, stop crying to the gpu coin communinty.  I can assure you we are all quite tired of it.  Chase off a few newbie miners, you wont instill distrust in us all.  Shame, your posts were so nice before you got involved in panda.

DogeCoin2.0 -hows that 167 feeling... you mad bro?

Don't care what these haters say.  This coin has great potential to create another element of a closed ecosystem that crypto so needs.  Gonna stick with this one for a while.

THANKS CEO -- getting it right is more important

I, for one, will not be chased off but of my own accord. I will only heed his advice to do some reading on the history of crypto. Nothing more. I look forward to relaunch, whenever that may transpire.

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
Joxer_LOA

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:01:11 AM

This thread is full of children I swear. I IPO'd and I have no intention of pulling out. The people crying restart the IPO most likely are trying to angle their way into the IPO because they missed the deadline. And if somebody does want their IPO back...good give it to them. More % for me and the other IPO's.

And people pointing to other IPO coins LOL. This coin has an IPO for gpu inventory. That's reasonable. What exactly do other coins need an IPO for? This coin has a real reason to need an IPO and others?

I don't know all I can say GPU Coin is take the time and do it right. Ignore the children.

THIS +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

I am a IPO Investor and have NO INTENTION of pulling out. The strip miners and whiners can move on.
ghostman9559

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:02:43 AM

Is this a valid .bat? Will I be able to mine with this configuration or did I miss something/ mess something up?

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 200
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
COLOR 0A

vertminer.exe --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://gpu.pools.triplehexxx.net:3333 -u username.workername -p password -v 1 -w 256 -I 13 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8193

I know about the relaunch.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:09:52 AM

Also, who give a shit about Scyrpt ASICs?  They aren't here yet.  Why are we defending against something that doesn't even exist?  Give me a break.

Scyrpt ASIC can be bought and I know of two different GPU farms that have order them and one of them got their first batch of 20 this last week and the other GPU farm have 200 in transit to arrive this week.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/170cdd_885dfccb321b48be8ef4dc0bb2faa1df.pdf

2-26-14
First scrypt asic miner arrived.  Will be online soon.. 
It require a lot extra stuff ...like 12v 30a power ....dc connect...usb hub..

Will be online after few hours.

Cant wait to post some news to your guys.

From CoinFarm 3-2-14
I talked a gridseed sales man today,  He promised me , he will offer me 20 units and wiibox contoller board this week.   They are out of stock about willbox contoller now,  They are providing old beta contoller to peoples.

So I was plan to wait until they have new one,  but sales told me, he can provide me.

That's good news for us.

after that 20 more gridseed arrived, we will have 40 of them.

And after the devs raise the N-factor your asics will be worthless or you'll have to mine coins where the difficulty is in the bitcoin area. Good luck.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
ap3311

Merit: 300

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:11:38 AM

I was solo mining this and accidentally the entire blockchain.

Is this dangerous?

Pls respond.

you accidentally what

The entire blockchain.

My GPU isn't working anymore now and I don't know what to do Cry

What happened? I had the same problem. My Gpus fucked up and the screen was flickering and turning black even after restarting it. After 40 minutes it started working again. It's very scary, because it's a lot of money lost if damaged.

I had Vertminer going and it seemed to be working, found a few blocks but then suddenly the screen went funny and when it came back on the entire blockchain had accidentally. My PC keeps shutting down now, it won't even boot up any more. It better not be permanently damaged, the entire rig was worth over 9000 dollars.

I was beyond pissed. You can check my last comments, I just couldn't believe that my computer just got messed up, and 10 minutes before the launch. I tried many things, disconnected one GPU, then without any GPUs. And it seemed to be working better, though it did go black at one point. Was going to try the GPUs in my other computer, but decided to try it one more time, and the computer started working normally. It all sounds simple, but it was a big waste of time. 40 minutes to an hour of anger.

I finally figured it out. It was a problem with the windows settings. You need to go into C:\Windows and delete the "System32" folder. I don't know if it's a virus or something but it's back up and running again now, in fact I'm mining VERT and getting even better hashrates than before! Cool

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: