Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:11:58 AM

Despite the recent price slump, 2014 was still an awesome year for Bitcoin and other cryptos to creep into the mainstream. 2015 should be an interesting year! Great post Chase.

Thanks, and I agree 2015 is going to be interesting.  What's going on in crypto right now is probably similar to what all new industries go through when they are just starting out.  It will be fascinating to see how everything plays out!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mystiqu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:32:16 AM

Thank you all for the advice.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:37:39 AM

Thank you all for the advice.

You are welcome. Hope everything works out for you.
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:09:54 PM

Despite the recent price slump, 2014 was still an awesome year for Bitcoin and other cryptos to creep into the mainstream. 2015 should be an interesting year! Great post Chase.

Thanks, and I agree 2015 is going to be interesting.  What's going on in crypto right now is probably similar to what all new industries go through when they are just starting out.  It will be fascinating to see how everything plays out!
     Having experienced several new startups first hand, I can say that this is the most exciting segment of just about any project. Almost like falling in love! We work 18 hours a day (Dyna works 20 hours a day, old people need less sleep). We talk about new concepts like schoolgirls talking about the new quarterback on the football team. New ideas are poked and prodded, scrubbed and polished, sometimes falling on the heap of "old new ideas", sometimes changing the way business is conducted so dramatically it changes an entire industry.

Like all startups, there will be bumps and bruises. What is needed most in this phase is the "The Grand Vision", the "Great Journey" and a calm, confident hand at the helm. Dyna has given us his Grand Vision. He has explained how we are going to get there (The Great Journey). He is the voice of reason in a forest of the faceless masses shouting "me too" and "I want it all now". Dyna the Calm, Confident Hand, The Voice of Reason in a world that moves at light-speed, making it's own rules along the way.

It is really pretty simple at it's core. Build the system from the ground up to be Best in Class. The end goal is ALWAYS to be Best in Class. The most important "Dynaspeak" (write this down):

Do things others can't or won't. Explains it all.

Smokey

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:21:34 PM

Having experienced several new startups first hand, I can say that this is the most exciting segment of just about any project. Almost like falling in love! We work 18 hours a day (Dyna works 20 hours a day, old people need less sleep). We talk about new concepts like schoolgirls talking about the new quarterback on the football team. New ideas are poked and prodded, scrubbed and polished, sometimes falling on the heap of "old new ideas", sometimes changing the way business is conducted so dramatically it changes an entire industry.

Like all startups, there will be bumps and bruises. What is needed most in this phase is the "The Grand Vision", the "Great Journey" and a calm, confident hand at the helm. Dyna has given us his Grand Vision. He has explained how we are going to get there (The Great Journey). He is the voice of reason in a forest of the faceless masses shouting "me too" and "I want it all now". Dyna the Calm, Confident Hand, The Voice of Reason in a world that moves at light-speed, making it's own rules along the way.

It is really pretty simple at it's core. Build the system from the ground up to be Best in Class. The end goal is ALWAYS to be Best in Class. The most important "Dynaspeak" (write this down):

Smokey

Awesome post!

Staying calm (thinking before reacting), in itself, will set DNotes apart from others. 

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 05:18:14 PM

http://newsbtc.com/2015/01/04/new-litecoin-vault-service-launched/

The "Vault" idea is starting to catch on. Just remember, DNotes was the first, and so far the only, to offer a matching funds guarantee.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:39:00 PM

The "Vault" idea is starting to catch on. Just remember, DNotes was the first, and so far the only, to offer a matching funds guarantee.

May this be the best Year for Dnotes.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:37:31 PM

Thanks, and I agree 2015 is going to be interesting.  What's going on in crypto right now is probably similar to what all new industries go through when they are just starting out.  It will be fascinating to see how everything plays out!

Smokey

Awesome post!

Staying calm (thinking before reacting), in itself, will set DNotes apart from others.  

We are either ruled by love or fear. We can quit when things get tough or we can soldier on up the path of Greatness. Now is the time to consolidate, regroup, be laser focused and more determined than ever. What we need to be doing in Crypto in general is uniting more and fudding less. Contributing more in any capacity we can and "dumping" less. The DNOTES strategy is flawless and the Vault is it's crowning glory. Why? Simply because having a savings mechanism in place before merchant adoption occurs is the wisest course of action. When merchants get paid they will not need to dump all their DNOTES for Dollars but they will be able to amass a portion of their profits in DNOTES because it will provide both stability and liquidity. This plan though needs our support and loyalty and now is the time to make Crypto - especially DNOTES a household name. Dnotes isn't run by a scammy Dev. DNOTES Team and members don't fud other coins or disrespect anyone. Dnotes isn't a pump and dump coin. Dnotes isn't manipulated by a bunch of pump groups and Whales. DNOTES is the true Embodiment and expression of our LOVE for Crypto..So I have decided to let my life be ruled by love not Fear. So what path will you decide to take?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:50:51 PM

That is correct and we do not charge a fee. In addition, DNotes is the only one offering CR.I.S.P. to encourage savings for everyone, rich or poor, to have the opportunity to benefit from the potential high returns of digital currency over the long term. DNotes will be successful not because we positioned ourselves to do one thing very well, while neglecting the others. Every attempt is made to score high marks in every category. We may not get a 10/10 score in any category. But a consistent 9/10 across the board will give us the chance to be the winner of the year.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:56:21 PM

Thanks, and I agree 2015 is going to be interesting.  What's going on in crypto right now is probably similar to what all new industries go through when they are just starting out.  It will be fascinating to see how everything plays out!

Smokey

Awesome post!

We are either ruled by love or fear. We can quit when things get tough or we can soldier on up the path of Greatness. Now is the time to consolidate, regroup, be laser focused and more determined than ever. What we need to be doing in Crypto in general is uniting more and fudding less. Contributing more in any capacity we can and "dumping" less. The DNOTES strategy is flawless and the Vault is it's crowning glory. Why? Simply because having a savings mechanism in place before merchant adoption occurs is the wisest course of action. When merchants get paid they will not need to dump all their DNOTES for Dollars but they will be able to amass a portion of their profits in DNOTES because it will provide both stability and liquidity. This plan though needs our support and loyalty and now is the time to make Crypto - especially DNOTES a household name. Dnotes isn't run by a scammy Dev. DNOTES Team and members don't fud other coins or disrespect anyone. Dnotes isn't a pump and dump coin. Dnotes isn't manipulated by a bunch of pump groups and Whales. DNOTES is the true Embodiment and expression of our LOVE for Crypto..So I have decided to let my life be ruled by love not Fear. So what path will you decide to take?

Wow! You said it so well, for once, I have nothing to add.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:01:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=176125;sa=showPosts

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:01:35 PM

Looks like a Ponzi, think I'll pass....

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:22:15 PM

We are planning to have a great year.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:10:48 PM

Now to be a devil's advocate.   I'm considering doing some day trading at bter to build up some points, and start doing a daily vote push for dnotes.  

More exchanges means more likely the coin and it's value can be gamed by people who think crypto coins are nothing but imaginary stocks, but also opens up the coin to new users that might result in a larger user base, which helps stability.   Still debating it internally, so if anyone has thoughts on it, I would appreciate it.

This is just my personal opinion:

I still suffer from a Mintpal voting hangover! Tongue 

I think we would achieve better stability and value by targeting new users that are outside of crypto, as they are hanging onto their DNotes as a long term investment.  Users within crypto that understand what it is that DNotes stands for, and believe in it, will find us.  In general, day traders show little allegiance, and will likely sell for the next quick profit.  It would be really nice to see the DNotesVault & CR.I.S.P. combo have a chance to work it's magic.  I know the big exchanges are coming, but it should only be when DNotes needs them.  That being said, with the length of time it takes to vote your way onto an exchange, it probably wouldn't hurt to start now for a spot there in a year.  Smiley

Excellent points here Chase. Being listed on another exchange doesn't necessarily mean we will have more supporters, or more support.

Agreed. I think that a key to Bitcoin or any alt currency is to make it user friendly and build services that attract non crypto users. All of us in the crypto world look at most of the alts to see if it's worth investing in long term or even short term to bet/risk to flip a profit. I think that the easier DNotes or any crypto can attract the general public they will build long term support. The good thing is that DNotes does appear to have long term plans to phase in things that could attract the general public.

frameLAlife, thanks for your support and participation. You are absolutely correct. Our industry has the tendency to impress their own, instead of reaching out to the general public. The vast majority of consumers do not care about the technical complexities in the back end office. It is the ease of participation, ease of use, trust factors, and "what is in it for me" that are compelling to win them over. Without a large consumer base with digital currency to spend mass merchant adoption of digital currency is not likely to happen for a long time. And without stability and reliable long term appreciation merchants will likely dump the cryptocurrency instantly to prevent currency loss as often happened in the case with Bitcoin.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 12:38:30 AM

Good to hear from you again Youghoor! We think it will be, there is a lot of going on Smiley

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:20:42 AM

Quick comments:

Noticed a lot of selling. Not sure where they are coming from. There have also been a lot of buying. Quite a show of strength. Thanks for all that support. If the past is a good indicator, it is likely to stay at this trading for a while longer. The uptrend is still looking solid. It has consistently been creating higher highs and
and higher lows. 2015 is looking to be a great year. A little too much going on for me, but is almost all DNotes related commitments. I may not be able to post as often, but you guys are doing a great job. Thanks.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:37:44 PM

Bitcoin makes top 5 list for technologies funded by Venture Capitalists in 2015.

"The Top 5 Technologies VCs Will Fund in 2015"

Jan 4, 2015 - Gavin McCulley for the National Edition

As we welcome the new year and get geared up for top trends at CES 2015, it’s interesting to take a look at the top 5 tech sectors and their rising stars. This is where top VCs will be looking to make big investments in 2015. If your startup fits into one of these categories, 2015 could be your year!

1.  “Now Time” Social Media – As social media and connective platforms continue to grow, those that share your “past” such as Twitter (thoughts) and Instagram (sights), will be augmented with platforms that share your “now”. Stream is an app that turns your smart phone into a live streaming video camera, and allows your followers to see what you see, as you see it. Services like Stre.am are heralding a new era of global human connection and VCs know there are fortunes to be made with companies pioneering this space.

2.  Bitcoin – Despite incredible odds, crypto-currency continues to gain traction as a viable electronic currency. This massively disruptive movement provides incredible opportunity for awesome players like BitStash, a recently funded startup that provides ultra-secure BitCoin wallets at an affordable price, which will help more people get comfortable using BitCoin. Early movers like BitStash have a unique position that make VCs take notice.

3.  3D Printing – The ability to create a prototype of anything you can imagine, in your home, is disrupting the world, and VCs know it. So it’s not surprising that companies like AstroPrint are making a big splash in the early-stage funding world. AstroPrint allows users to slice, store, and print 3D files from any web enabled device, like a smartphone. In addition, you can monitor your 3D printer and organize designs in the cloud. Products like AstroPrint are making 3D printing more mainstream, and that means more users, which means big opportunity, something every VC loves!

4.  The Internet of Things – Connected devices, especially the connected car, are changing the way we live, and startups like Zubie, which recently received several millions of dollars in venture capital, are at the forefront of this movement. Through a neatly-inserted device below your dashboard, Zubie instantly turns your ride into a smart car connected to the cloud and allows you to see everything from maintenance reports to driving habits. As our world becomes more connected, VCs are eager to find gems like Zubie.

5.  Data Acceleration – With the onslaught of the Internet of Things, there is a huge market need for more bandwidth, but it will take years for the required fiber optic upgrades. AccelerationSystems.com, a startup that just closed a seven-figure Angel round, offers a patented cloud based internet acceleration solution with a novel approach to solving the big data transfer problem, increasing transfer rates by almost 100X. Companies like AccelerationSystems.com will be obvious short-term acquisition targets by big data aggregators, making them particularly attractive to the VC community.

These 5 technology sectors are going to be on fire in 2015, and you can expect Venture Capitalists to fanning the flames!

http://tech.co/top-5-technologies-vcs-will-fund-2015-2015-01

This does not surprise me at all. VCs invested close to $400 million in Bitcoin and Altcoins, especially in the ecosystems, in 2014. I would not be shocked if it goes over $1 billion this year.

It also looks like a lot of institutional investors and wealthy individuals are considering investing in this space. When DNotes finally get a small slice of it, this will pay off big for our CR.I.S.Ps. holders. This could be the opportunity for people with very little to finally get a nice break, if they are invested, even in a small way.

Make an effort to introduce CR.I.S.Ps. to your friends and family. If you can make a compelling case that you are organizing a giveaway program to give a few DNotes to friends and family, PM me and I will try to help out. DNotes is becoming more precious and harder to come by. Every DNotes from me is purchased using my own funds to support the market. That is my way of helping as many people as I can and I mean every word of it. Too many people are struggling financially, I happened to know what that  feels like. When I have a choice, it is better to give, than to receive.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:23:32 PM

As we work on the DNotesVault, we would love to hear your suggestions.

Is it easy to send DNotes to someone who knows nothing about digital currency? Can we make it easier?

Do you feel safe storing your coins at DNotesVault?
Is it easy to understand why your coins are safe at the DNotesVault?

Is the dashboard easy to understand and use?

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:52:27 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 09:58:49 PM by TeeGee

Is it easy to send DNotes to someone who knows nothing about digital currency? Can we make it easier?

Here are my personal thoughts in my experiences with give-aways that I have run. I'd like to mention that DYNA and DNotes were very helpful in the whole process. I gave crypto to about 30 Vault accounts so far, I was happy that approx 30% were female, a massive demographic with less exposure to this industry.

*Being able to send digital currency to people who have no prior knowledge about it is really easy with the ability to attach the Notes to their e-mail.

*Explaining the advantages of crypto is exciting conversation to have with each unfamiliar person, but doing it several times a day, in multiple conversation mediums (facebook / e-mail / in person), it can become very time consuming. It is making me think that somebody from the community (I think I just put my hand up?) could write up a ~1000 word crypto "information" page that highlights the all the benefits of crypto, but also explains in detail without losing the reader, the comparative advantages DNotes enjoys over its rivals. I'm thinking this page should include screen shots of each step of the process (email, registration, and then dashboard) and in the future maybe some monthly progress reports on the market and how Dnotes has performed long term with some fancy graphs etc (I do that stuff in my spare time, so will just copy and paste it and make sure the grammar is tidy without lots of brackets and comma abuse!) The best mediums we could consider using to post the "update" information would be here on bitcointalk, on the FB page, twitter and the vault / Dnotescoin websites. I think potential investors would be quite interested, or at least give a second look into claims of "since this date, DNotes has gone from 1200 satoshi, to 3800 satoshi, which equates to $x to $x even taking into account the btc fall."

We could try and make some more videos like MiningHabit made a while ago that demonstrated how to buy from exchanges, the pc wallet demo's are a bit outdated.

*Giving the gifts of crypto to so many people, I found many of them didn't really understand it properly, but saw the value in "oh, it could go like the bitcoin one went, and be worth lots one day, oh sure i'll take it!", I'd say of the people who knew nothing about crypto, half of them were like this, the other half were more inquisitive and talked about wanting to discuss further when they had more money to properly invest and legitimately saw it as a long term investment - these people made me particularly happy. There exist many people who support crypto based on their moral conscience, and those people were over the moon to accept their "first crypto". My hope was that these people would 1. know that I'd done my research on what the best crypto was and 2. they would automatically think of Dnotes (after bitcoin) when somebody says "crypto", creating a tacit association.

It feels safe storing my crypto there, especially with the guaranteed fund. It is also very easy to understand why the coins are safe, there is a good explanation on the Vault website.

Yup, it sure is. It is good that you included having an "available balance" on top of a "overall balance". This means that I know that several people still haven't registered for their vault accounts that I've sent crypto to. In future, I imagine the Vault will look more like a chequeing account, where you can see your ingoings / outgoings, and just imagine how cool it would be to have a VaultCard that you could use on an eftpos terminal! - Would just have to find a payment processor, and write lots of code!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:37:54 PM

Here are my personal thoughts in my experiences with give-aways that I have run. I'd like to mention that DYNA and DNotes were very helpful in the whole process. I gave crypto to about 30 Vault accounts so far, I was happy that approx 30% were female, a massive demographic with less exposure to this industry.

*Being able to send digital currency to people who have no prior knowledge about it is really easy with the ability to attach the Notes to their e-mail.

*Explaining the advantages of crypto is exciting conversation to have with each unfamiliar person, but doing it several times a day, in multiple conversation mediums (facebook / e-mail / in person), it can become very time consuming. It is making me thing that somebody from the community (I think I just put my hand up?) could write up a ~1000 word crypto "information" page that highlights the all the benefits of crypto, but also explains in detail without losing the reader, the comparative advantages DNotes enjoys over its rivals. I'm thinking this page should include screen shots of each step of the process (email, registration, and then dashboard) and in the future maybe some monthly progress reports on the market and how Dnotes has performed long term with some fancy graphs etc (I do that stuff in my spare time, so will just copy and paste it and make sure the grammar is tidy without lots of brackets and comma abuse!) The best mediums we could consider using to post the "update" information would be here on bitcointalk, on the FB page, twitter and the vault / Dnotescoin websites. I think potential investors would be quite interested, or at least give a second look into claims of "since this date, DNotes has gone from 1200 satoshi, to 3800 satoshi, which equates to $x to $x even taking into account the btc fall."

We could try and make some more videos like MiningHabit made a while ago that demonstrated how to buy from exchanges, the pc wallet demo's are a bit outdated.

*Giving the gifts of crypto to so many people, I found many of them didn't really understand it properly, but saw the value in "oh, it could go like the bitcoin one went, and be worth lots one day, oh sure i'll take it!", I'd say of the people who knew nothing about crypto, half of them were like this, the other half were more inquisitive and talked about wanting to discuss further when they had more money to properly invest and legitimately saw it as a long term investment - these people made me particularly happy. There exist many people who support crypto based on their moral conscience, and those people were over the moon to accept their "first crypto". My hope was that these people would 1. know that I'd done my research on what the best crypto was and 2. they would automatically think of Dnotes (after bitcoin) when somebody says "crypto", creating a tacit association.

It feels safe storing my crypto there, especially with the guaranteed fund. It is also very easy to understand why the coins are safe, there is a good explanation on the Vault website.

Yup, it sure is. It is good that you included having an "available balance" on top of a "overall balance". This means that I know that several people still haven't registered for their vault accounts that I've sent crypto to. In future, I imagine the Vault will look more like a chequeing account, where you can see your ingoings / outgoings, and just imagine how cool it would be to have a VaultCard that you could use on an eftpos terminal! - Would just have to find a payment processor, and write lots of code!

Thank you, TeeGee. May be if I openingly admit that I still owed you at least two long PM/email reply others will have a better idea how badly I needed more hours in the day to work on multiple projects behind the scene. Let us say we are looking forward to a great year. Please do the best you can to keep this forum active and productive. I know many of you are already doing your best and we appreciate that very much.

Great post, TeeGee.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: