Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814492 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:18:58 PM

I'm glad to see our community is attracting like minded individuals who are positive and motivated. Best of luck to all DNotes holders in 2015, happy new year everyone!

Agreed CryptoBroker79, that is exactly what we need as DNotes grows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:26:56 PM

Regarding DNotes stabiity, from my own point of view, I have been mining and buying DNotes more or less steadily since March but, I have never sold or traded a single one. The only DNotes that have left my hands are the ones I gave my daughters for birthday presents. I consider DNotes a long term investment and treat it accordingly. I think 80% or more of the other alts are pump and dump or quick trades. DNotes is different, trustworthy, old school...

I believe most holders are here for the long term due to the honesty and professionalism of this coin, it's Dev Team and it supporters and holders. You won't find many day traders or pumper kiddies here. DNotes people are real investors. A simplistic view perhaps but, sometimes it just doesn't pay to analyze a thing to death. Just my 2 cents on stability.

Happy New Year!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:30:58 PM

Thanx for warm welcome everyone. Cheesy You're quite awesome community.

I must say Dyna, i recognized myself in that "hundreds of others who stayed watchfully but quietly" part as i often see myself as a silent reader.
Btw i must say DNotesVault is a great idea, especially the CR.I.S.P. for Kids.
Now, regardless of being a silent guy, i'm sure i'll be the first wierdo here who announced that he's going to become a daddy! Cheesy

HAPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!  I just married off the third one, one more to go then we are free, free!!!  (2 boys, 2 girls)

Congratulations, RJF. Does it mean that you will have more time do some thing great? The combination of DNotesVault and CR.I.S.P. has opened up all kinds of opportunities; as a free service or as a charity fund raising tool which we have previously mentioned. There are also many revenue generating, privately owned businesses, that can be started to exploit the rapidly growing digital currency space. I know that you have a great deal of successful entrepreneurial background. I just like to mention that we will be supportive of qualified individuals or groups interested to utilize our growing infrastructure. Happy New Year!!

I think I have already accomplished a great thing in raising my children to be productive members of society with morals and values that will see them through their lives and the lives their children. Isn't that what it's all about really? Passing it on?  Anyway, my next great thing involves a beach, palm trees and warm blue water...  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:36:45 PM

How did DNotes perform this year?

From the top 50 on CoinMarketCap, there are 24 other currencies that have been around as long, or longer, than DNotes.  I calculated how much your investment would be worth if $100 was put into any one of these coins on March 8, 2014 (the day DNotes was listed on CoinMarketcap).  Here is what I found out:

DNotes              $2,497
BlackCoin               845
Pandacoin              211
Darkcoin                210
Ripple                   163
Counterparty          114
ReddCoin                69
Bitcoin                    50

The other 16 currencies are spread out between $5 and $48 and were so depressing to look at, I didn't want to list them!!  I know that normally you would look at a much longer time frame before getting excited, but this is crypto and there isn't a long history yet.  Plus, what a nice way to ring in the new year!  Smiley
Great list can I use this info for my new year DNOTES BLOG POST? I got a lot of family cooking to do tomorrow but want to do a DNOTES new year post in few days..

ALSO congrats to all the DNOTES BABIES popping out.. May all the DNOTES FAM be healthy and happy and prosperous in the coming year..

Very good, Qiwoman. Happy New Year to you, family and friends and everyone else! Plenty going today. See you next year.

Well Holy Guacamole.. I guess I made a very smart choice.  May have taken my time and waited a little too long but have made the right choice in DNotes.  Never too late to get hooked to the right train!  My caboose is wagging with excitement!  Here is to a great year for DNotes and everyone involved!!  Happy New Year one and all!!

qiwoman2 - I have no problem with you using this info for your blog, as long as it is okay with Dyna.

grandmama - In crypto, I think it pays to wait a bit and get it right.  DNotes is still just slightly over a penny!!  Now I have to go see if there are any avocados left at the store, because someone mentioned the word guacamole!! Wink

Happy New Year!

Here is my position. Be conservative, truthful, respectful and humble. DNotes is already beginning to sell itself because it is grounded on trust and integrity. It is hard not to get excited when our team scored high marks while many are spinning their wheels. However, if there is a choice, we always prefer to share our success to exploiting it at the expense of others.

I never had a problem with Qiwoman's Blog. I thought that the last one was well done. http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/10/altcoin-news-dnotes-vault-launched-to-bring-stability-in-an-uncertain-world/

However, I do share Chase's concern that DNotes leads by such a wide margin, while factual, needs to be handle with care. I would generalize it by saying that "DNotes is one of the best performers in 2014. While Bitcoin has lost nearly half of its value since March 2014, when DNotes was first listed on Coin Market Cap, $100 invested in DNotes in March 2014, is worth over $2,000 today.

Hope this provides some guidance.

Again, Happy New Year to you all.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:45:37 PM

Regarding DNotes stabiity, from my own point of view, I have been mining and buying DNotes more or less steadily since March but, I have never sold or traded a single one. The only DNotes that have left my hands are the ones I gave my daughters for birthday presents. I consider DNotes a long term investment and treat it accordingly. I think 80% or more of the other alts are pump and dump or quick trades. DNotes is different, trustworthy, old school...

I believe most holders are here for the long term due to the honesty and professionalism of this coin, it's Dev Team and it supporters and holders. You won't find many day traders or pumper kiddies here. DNotes people are real investors. A simplistic view perhaps but, sometimes it just doesn't pay to analyze a thing to death. Just my 2 cents on stability.

Happy New Year!

Thanks RJF. As with anything, if you are looking for a reason it won't work, you will likely find that reason and you've probably already made up your mind before you even started looking. Recognizing this will allow you to be more objective in your decision making.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:47:18 PM

I must say Dyna, i recognized myself in that "hundreds of others who stayed watchfully but quietly" part as i often see myself as a silent reader.
Now, regardless of being a silent guy, i'm sure i'll be the first wierdo here who announced that he's going to become a daddy! Cheesy

Congrats!!  I just married off the third one, one more to go then we are free, free!!!  (2 boys, 2 girls)

Congratulations, RJF. Does it mean that you will have more time do some thing great? The combination of DNotesVault and CR.I.S.P. has opened up all kinds of opportunities; as a free service or as a charity fund raising tool which we have previously mentioned. There are also many revenue generating, privately owned businesses, that can be started to exploit the rapidly growing digital currency space. I know that you have a great deal of successful entrepreneurial background. I just like to mention that we will be supportive of qualified individuals or groups interested to utilize our growing infrastructure. Happy New Year!!

I think I have already accomplished a great thing in raising my children to be productive members of society with morals and values that will see them through their lives and the lives their children. Isn't that what it's all about really? Passing it on?  Anyway, my next great thing involves a beach, palm trees and warm blue water...  Smiley

Don't forget about us! Send a postcard Smiley

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:49:13 PM

Let me know when and where is your next trip. I will drop in and talk you out of it. Lol, that's what our Dev. did to me. Now I am having too much fun to quit. Happy New Year!!!
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:50:30 PM

Don't forget about us! Send a postcard Smiley

I'll invite you, I'm about 5 years out if all goes well....

DNotesVault
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:53:28 PM

I think I have already accomplished a great thing in raising my children to be productive members of society with morals and values that will see them through their lives and the lives their children. Isn't that what it's all about really? Passing it on?  Anyway, my next great thing involves a beach, palm trees and warm blue water...  Smiley

Let me know when and where is your next trip. I will drop in and talk you out of it. Lol, that's what our Dev. did to me. Now I am having too much fun to quit. Happy New Year!!!

Heading to Dayton, Ohio in May, might be convinced to detour westward a bit if I have the time... Oh, and I didn't say there wont be a laptop beside me. I've been in the business too long to give it up entirely, just the office part...  Smiley

DNotesVault
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:34:55 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 03:44:53 AM by SmokeysGardens

I think I have already accomplished a great thing in raising my children to be productive members of society with morals and values that will see them through their lives and the lives their children. Isn't that what it's all about really? Passing it on?  Anyway, my next great thing involves a beach, palm trees and warm blue water...  Smiley

Heading to Dayton, Ohio in May, might be convinced to detour westward a bit if I have the time... Oh, and I didn't say there wont be a laptop beside me. I've been in the business too long to give it up entirely, just the office part...  Smiley

Let me know when you are heading this way. We may be able to arrange to have Dyna and DNotes meet you in the garden. Coldwater, MI is not very far out of your way. Ever seen 40 acres of high-end daylilies blooming? An awesome sight!! We can give you the 5 cent tour of the most efficient Daylily Garden in the world. You can see how we built it into the market leader in less than five years. There are a lot of similarities between building a successful business and building a successful crypto-currency.

Smokey
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 05:25:06 AM

Happy New Year from the midwest!

frameLAlife

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 06:24:04 AM

Happy New Years to all in the DNotes community Smiley

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:55:01 AM

HAPPY New Year everyone! Looking forward to another great DNOTES year in 2015  Cheesy

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:42:17 PM

HAPPY New Year everyone! Looking forward to another great DNOTES year in 2015  Cheesy

Thanks, MinermanNC. Happy New Year. We are planning on having another great year. My 2015 schedule is already fully loaded. It will be helpful if we can get more help from our community to support our forum. Since you have seen a lot more of the good, the bad, and the ugly in our industry than most of us, it is invaluable if you can share some of your prospective with us when you have a chance.

Our industry has a huge potential to be of significant benefits to a very large number people, including those with little means. Unfortunately, the current state of our industry is in disarray. Although, there is little we can do about it, we love to shine a little ray of sunshine where we can and welcome everyone in our industry to join force with us.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:22:04 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 05:37:27 PM by Zeta0S

Not sure if already posted, but DNotes is on my page: http://www.cloudminingnederland.nl/dnotes.html
I see its already in the opening post  Smiley

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 05:41:09 PM

Not sure if already posted, but DNotes is on my page: http://www.cloudminingnederland.nl/dnotes.html
I see its already in the opening post  Smiley

Yep, already taken care of Wink

mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:48:15 PM

Hi Team, I just want to say awesome job for the end of the year and anyone else that has helped out! I bought in back in July and slowly been accumulating more. I gave 8500 Dnotes out for a Bday gift to my sisters husband back in November. He was happy to see to go up a lot. I just wanted to tell you guys that I've been continuing to reading up on the forums and I love how it looks like the wheels are starting to turn! I did try to convince my huge stock investor family about Dnotes, they think I'm absolutely crazy... I will say it is a missed opportunity for them now because they show no interest. Lets make it a good year and maybe I can convince more people! And Dyna at this rate if you keep it up, there will be a day were i would love to come out of Cali and shake your and your teams hands!

Everyone Have a Happy New Year! AND ANYONE NEW HERE really check this coin out, its an opportunity you don't want to miss. it definitely is a stronger community than any other coin that I've ever seen with an outstanding/devoted team!

keep up the GREAT WORK TEAM!

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:27:12 PM

Happy New Years to everyone.

New Years resolutions-   
1. Accumulate more DNotes
2. Quit Smoking

(At least I know I will pull off 1 of the 2)
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:19:45 PM

New Years resolutions-   
2. Quit Smoking

New Years Resolutions:

1. Mine more DNotes
2. Buy more DNotes
3. Trade stuff for more DNotes

Did I mention that I will be collecting more DNotes?   Cheesy

DNotesVault
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:38:06 AM

New Years resolutions-   
2. Quit Smoking

New Years Resolutions:

1. Mine more DNotes
2. Buy more DNotes
3. Trade stuff for more DNotes

Did I mention that I will be collecting more DNotes?   Cheesy

Quitting smoking would be a great accomplishment for the new year, good luck!

I'm sure this will be a great year for DNotes, hope you guys get all the DNotes you fit in your wallets. Thanks so much for supporting DNotes this year!

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: