Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814491 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:20:41 AM

DNotes’ team strongly believe that few people outside of our industry are interested in the complexities of technology, which often lead to delayed adoption and interest to invest. We believe that DNotesVault and CR.I.S.Ps will go a long way to encourage and assist many to feel comfortable and secure in the cryptocurrency world.

I'm glad your taking this approach. By my standards it was far to complicated to figure out how to get to a point where I can buy and save my coins. Your cryptomoms site helped me out a lot. For anyone else who may be reading and needs similar help, check this link http://cryptomoms.com/start-here.html. I also figured out how to buy bitcoin on the forum, sorry I dont have the link for that one.

*edit* here is the other link http://cryptomoms.com/forum/all-things-bitcoin/22/get-ready-to-start-buying-bitcoin/11/

It aint easy regardless of your technical ability or background. Making it easier for the general population to own crytpocurrency will take DNotes very far.

You're right, when I first decided to purchase Bitcoin it took over a week just to figure out how to buy it. Then I needed to find someone on localbitcoins.com who was selling some within a few hours drive, which took days. Finally when I had found a buyer, we met in a shady back alley, and needless to say I was terrified. I didn't know if he was going rob me, try to sell me drugs, or harvest my organs. It turns out this guy was pretty cool, he taught me a bit about Bitcoin, and how to safely store my coins. But my point here is, the cryptocurrency world is so new and unkown that it's scary to people. It'd be nice to take some of the fear that I experienced out of it for everyone else.

I totally agree. I also am glad to be a part of DNOTES as an investor and supporter because to be quite frank as a woman I have found it at times quite hard to emotionally survive in this space. If you are not a developer, many people in the Crypto Currency world look down on you and to be quite frank if the Community was more clever in general and more open hearted it would bring in a huge influx of new populations into Crypto. I believe if Crypto can get out of the nerdy basement mentality then and only then it can allow more mainstream people to participate AND PROSPER. Note the second word in capitals..Unfortunately in 90% of Crypto I have seen a big fish eat small unsuspecting fish mentality that often makes my stomach churn. I am glad DNOTES is taking a wiser and by far the more brighter approach and giving us a vision of what Crypto COULD be like within the next 5-10 years.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:40:07 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 01:55:43 PM by Dyna

DNotes’ team strongly believe that few people outside of our industry are interested in the complexities of technology, which often lead to delayed adoption and interest to invest. We believe that DNotesVault and CR.I.S.Ps will go a long way to encourage and assist many to feel comfortable and secure in the cryptocurrency world.

I'm glad your taking this approach. By my standards it was far to complicated to figure out how to get to a point where I can buy and save my coins. Your cryptomoms site helped me out a lot. For anyone else who may be reading and needs similar help, check this link http://cryptomoms.com/start-here.html. I also figured out how to buy bitcoin on the forum, sorry I dont have the link for that one.

*edit* here is the other link http://cryptomoms.com/forum/all-things-bitcoin/22/get-ready-to-start-buying-bitcoin/11/

It aint easy regardless of your technical ability or background. Making it easier for the general population to own crytpocurrency will take DNotes very far.

You're right, when I first decided to purchase Bitcoin it took over a week just to figure out how to buy it. Then I needed to find someone on localbitcoins.com who was selling some within a few hours drive, which took days. Finally when I had found a buyer, we met in a shady back alley, and needless to say I was terrified. I didn't know if he was going rob me, try to sell me drugs, or harvest my organs. It turns out this guy was pretty cool, he taught me a bit about Bitcoin, and how to safely store my coins. But my point here is, the cryptocurrency world is so new and unkown that it's scary to people. It'd be nice to take some of the fear that I experienced out of it for everyone else.

I totally agree. I also am glad to be a part of DNOTES as an investor and supporter because to be quite frank as a woman I have found it at times quite hard to emotionally survive in this space. If you are not a developer, many people in the Crypto Currency world look down on you and to be quite frank if the Community was more clever in general and more open hearted it would bring in a huge influx of new populations into Crypto. I believe if Crypto can get out of the nerdy basement mentality then and only then it can allow more mainstream people to participate AND PROSPER. Note the second word in capitals..Unfortunately in 90% of Crypto I have seen a big fish eat small unsuspecting fish mentality that often makes my stomach churn. I am glad DNOTES is taking a wiser and by far the more brighter approach and giving us a vision of what Crypto COULD be like within the next 5-10 years.

You just pointed out some sad truth in our industry. Bad behavior, lack of respect for industry peers, and dishonest conducts are prevalent in the cryptocurrency world, much more so than any other industry. Unless there is a cultural change, it will continue to be damaging and will hamper mass consumer and merchant adoption in a significant way. Flooding the industry with complex, confusing, and overlapping technological concepts is only making the situation worse. In the current environment only a small population of the participants will benefit, some significantly, at the cost of the majorities.

Although DNotes has a very different philosophy, for all practical purposes, we can not change that, at least not anytime soon. What we have been doing is to offer an alternative; one that places high value in integrity, trust and respect for others, with a genuine intent to share its challenges and success with others. CryptoMoms is a serious demonstration of our commitment and this will be followed by DNotesVault with a whole family of CR.I.S.Ps. We are looking forward to welcome others who share our values.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:38:30 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 03:45:42 PM by CryptoBroker79

This is a harsh reality right now, some of the conduct by crypto users is just pitiful. Other threads are riddled with sexist comments, and narrow mindedness. I like the fact that DNotes is putting women and children first, giving them a fair chance to profit. In the future for this market to thrive, we ideally need women to make up close to 50% of this industry, rather than the current 4%.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 06:35:54 PM

This is a harsh reality right now, some of the conduct by crypto users is just pitiful. Other threads are riddled with sexist comments, and narrow mindedness. I like the fact that DNotes is putting women and children first, giving them a fair chance to profit. In the future for this market to thrive, we ideally need women to make up close to 50% of this industry, rather than the current 4%.

CryptoMoms, DNotesVault, and the CR.I.S.P. programs will all work in conjunction not only to bridge the gender gap, and reach out to the younger generation, but also reach out to the general population who are interested in cryptocurrency. These are exciting times for DNotes.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:41:10 PM

I agree with all of the above. We cannot fight head on the rigged market mentality or the brash crudeness and whale eat small fish fests BUT like pointed above by offering an alternative and by filling in the much needed to be filled gaps, DNOTES is essentially a real market leader when it comes to innovation. DARK this and ANON that is not so useful for the majority of users and in most cases is just a frill and frolics bit of promotion for the next DEV to plug his wares and flog it to the unsuspecting Cryptonian adrenalin junkie looking for the next kill. Although blockchain technology and everything coming from it is great in itself it isn't ALL that makes Crypto Great. Crypto will only be Great once it becomes what pcs are now to the Vast majority of the world's population When every sector in society has access to it, then Crypto will be great. Once DNOTES attracts Women and Children in their droves, then we will see the true impact of Crypto currency visionaries reaching those who need it most. We become civilized beings through, peace, art, culture, good manners and respect. DNOTES respects both Genders and Children equally and through this I see DNOTES going into mass adoption before any other techno fancy gimmick coin. Just my 2 NOTES.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:35:28 PM

CryptoMoms, DNotesVault, and the CR.I.S.P. programs will all work in conjunction not only to bridge the gender gap, and reach out to the younger generation, but also reach out to the general population who are interested in cryptocurrency. These are exciting times for DNotes.

I've asked myself often what makes "What makes xyz successful?" and came to the conclusion it is almost never just one thing. It's a combination of things, it's never just an invention, a product, or idea. The coins that rely heavily on a feature or technology only to support their growth will die off eventually.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:20:51 AM

I've asked myself often what makes "What makes xyz successful?" and came to the conclusion it is almost never just one thing. It's a combination of things, it's never just an invention, a product, or idea. The coins that rely heavily on a feature or technology only to support their growth will die off eventually.

Good point.  I think in this industry, you're better off looking for a business that creates a coin rather than a coin that tries to become a business.  So far, I've only found one.  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:31:51 AM

As far back as I can remember, I can't think of any business that has put an effort into letting everyday people be the first to financially benefit from early adoption of a new technology or discovery.  This clearly puts DNotes in a league of it's own, leading the way.

The way the CR.I.S.P. is designed, and with the help of the DNotesVault, will make it one of the most flexible, all encompassing financial vehicles available.  Instead of one size fits all, there is a size for everyone.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:51:13 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 06:26:02 PM by Dyna

As far back as I can remember, I can't think of any business that has put an effort into letting everyday people be the first to financially benefit from early adoption of a new technology or discovery.  This clearly puts DNotes in a league of it's own, leading the way.

The way the CR.I.S.P. is designed, and with the help of the DNotesVault, will make it one of the most flexible, all encompassing financial vehicles available.  Instead of one size fits all, there is a size for everyone.

Great observation.  From the stand point of the DNotes's team and its core supporters. we treat the entire project as a business investment. We strongly believe that what is good for our stakeholders is good for DNotes. Our strength and success should eventually come about based on widespread trust, utility value, and investment value of DNotes. When we do the right things, time is in our favor. It gives us the opportunities to consistently demonstrate that DNotes is for everyone and not just for the limited few. The more people can benefit from the success of DNotes, the more valuable DNotes will be. Stability and reliable appreciating value must come from trust and integrity. If I believe that the $100 I just earned from you is worth $100, without the risk loosing its value, I will be comfortable in keeping it or saving it. Otherwise, I will quickly trade it for something else.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:40:57 PM

As far back as I can remember, I can't think of any business that has put an effort into letting everyday people be the first to financially benefit from early adoption of a new technology or discovery.  This clearly puts DNotes in a league of it's own, leading the way.

The way the CR.I.S.P. is designed, and with the help of the DNotesVault, will make it one of the most flexible, all encompassing financial vehicles available.  Instead of one size fits all, there is a size for everyone.

Great observation.  From the stand point of the DNotes's team and its core supporters. we treat the entire project as a business investment. We strongly believe that what is good for our stakeholders is good for DNotes. Our strength and success should eventually come about based on widespread trust, utility value, and investment value of DNotes. When we do the right things, time is in our favor. It gives us the opportunities to consisteltly demonstrate that DNotes is for everyone and not just for the limited few. The more people can benefit from the success of DNotes, the more valuable DNoters will be. Stability and reliable appreciating value must come trust and integrety. If I believe that the $100 I just earned from you is worth $100, without the risk loosing it value, I will be comfortable in keeping it or saving it. Otherwise, I will quickly trade it for something else.

I think DNOTES is the best XMAS, Hanukah, EID, Diwaali, Spring Festival or other Holiday gift to give family members. I plan on giving all my family a vault account of DNOTES..Just a small token of my love for my Family. ALso this will educate them to come more and more into Crypto. If they see their investment grows in value over the course of the next fiscal year, they are bound to tell others.. If Everyone just opened a new wallet / vault account or C.R.IS.P for nieces, nephews, kids and grand kids..and a vault account for the Adults am sure DNOTES will become very widespread just from word of moth alone. Just out of curiosity does anyone know how many DNOTES there are in circulation at present and how many years will it take to mien the full 500 mil?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 05:31:25 PM

Great observation.  From the stand point of the DNotes's team and its core supporters. we treat the entire project as a business investment. We strongly believe that what is good for our stakeholders is good for DNotes. Our strength and success should eventually come about based on widespread trust, utility value, and investment value of DNotes. When we do the right things, time is in our favor. It gives us the opportunities to consisteltly demonstrate that DNotes is for everyone and not just for the limited few. The more people can benefit from the success of DNotes, the more valuable DNoters will be. Stability and reliable appreciating value must come trust and integrety. If I believe that the $100 I just earned from you is worth $100, without the risk loosing it value, I will be comfortable in keeping it or saving it. Otherwise, I will quickly trade it for something else.

I think DNOTES is the best XMAS, Hanukah, EID, Diwaali, Spring Festival or other Holiday gift to give family members. I plan on giving all my family a vault account of DNOTES..Just a small token of my love for my Family. ALso this will educate them to come more and more into Crypto. If they see their investment grows in value over the course of the next fiscal year, they are bound to tell others.. If Everyone just opened a new wallet / vault account or C.R.IS.P for nieces, nephews, kids and grand kids..and a vault account for the Adults am sure DNOTES will become very widespread just from word of moth alone. Just out of curiosity does anyone know how many DNOTES there are in circulation at present and how many years will it take to mien the full 500 mil?

Thanks qiwoman2. It is roughly 92.5 million in circulation. 5% yearly reduction, none of us will ever see 500 million in our lifetime, in 100 years it will be roughly 350 million.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:01:17 PM

Today's News:

"Small Australian City Plans for a Big Bitcoin Economy"

"A plan to build the "world's largest" local bitcoin-based economy is underway in the city of Launceston, Australia, with support from local businesses and even government."

The following statement from the article is a big step in the right direction: "Launceston Launch is designed to be a mainly closed-loop system, beginning with traders accepting digital currency and then targeting other merchants up the supply chain, keeping most of it within the city as its cost-saving benefits are realized."

This is the statement that has me intrigued the most: "Marketing efforts would initially target female consumers aged 25–45, as the demographic with the highest percentage of smartphone usage and who visit the widest variety of shops."

http://www.coindesk.com/small-australian-city-plans-big-bitcoin-economy/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:16:14 PM

From CryptoMoms Forum:

Quote from: Ashley on October 28, 2014, 12:47:46 PM

FinCEN Rules Bitcoin Payment Processors, Exchanges are Money Transmitters - http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-rules-bitcoin-payment-processors-exchanges-money-transmitters/

"The finding is notable as big companies in the sector like BitPay have indicated in the past that their services are exempt from FinCEN's guidance as they facilitate purchases between consumers and merchants, only accepting and transmitting funds as necessary to the sale."

"However, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman attorney Marco Santori told CoinDesk that FinCEN's latest guidance implies that the exemption only applies in instances where both sides of the transaction are Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulated institutions, as is the case in credit card processors, which transfer funds between customer and merchant banks."

"Santori explained:"

"What most payment processors do today is just accept peoples bitcoin, from wherever those bitcoins may be, possibly there own wallet software [...] and accept those coins and send them on to the merchant using whatever software they might be running. What this is saying is that if you're a merchant payment processor and you're doing that you're not exempt from the rules, in fact, you're a money services business."

Quote from Shepherd:

Although not a surprise, this can be quite troubling for the industry, especially, for smaller exchanges and those smaller, less well founded small businesses, planning to get involved in payment processing. This could lead to an even less friendly environment to those coins pushing anonymity to the limits. I am strongly in favor of privacy, but have serious concern that anonymity could be a regulatory constraint one day.

This will not affect DNotesVault. It is a web wallet with many cool features that are easy to use and 100% guaranteed secure with matching funds, verifiable through the blockchain
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:04:15 PM

From CryptoMoms Forum:

Quote from: Ashley on October 28, 2014, 12:47:46 PM

FinCEN Rules Bitcoin Payment Processors, Exchanges are Money Transmitters - http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-rules-bitcoin-payment-processors-exchanges-money-transmitters/

"The finding is notable as big companies in the sector like BitPay have indicated in the past that their services are exempt from FinCEN's guidance as they facilitate purchases between consumers and merchants, only accepting and transmitting funds as necessary to the sale."

"However, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman attorney Marco Santori told CoinDesk that FinCEN's latest guidance implies that the exemption only applies in instances where both sides of the transaction are Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulated institutions, as is the case in credit card processors, which transfer funds between customer and merchant banks."

"Santori explained:"

"What most payment processors do today is just accept peoples bitcoin, from wherever those bitcoins may be, possibly there own wallet software [...] and accept those coins and send them on to the merchant using whatever software they might be running. What this is saying is that if you're a merchant payment processor and you're doing that you're not exempt from the rules, in fact, you're a money services business."

Quote from Shepherd:

Although not a surprise, this can be quite troubling for the industry, especially, for smaller exchanges and those smaller, less well founded small businesses, planning to get involved in payment processing. This could lead to an even less friendly environment to those coins pushing anonymity to the limits. I am strongly in favor of privacy, but have serious concern that anonymity could be a regulatory constraint one day.

This will not affect DNotesVault. It is a web wallet with many cool features that are easy to use and 100% guaranteed secure with matching funds, verifiable through the blockchain

Wow, this could be a step in the right direction. I know many supporters of cryptocurrency want to see it take on an anarchist type role, but I feel regulation and public safety is a requirement for mass adoption and the beginning of the age of digital currency.
runhuayi

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

Crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:23:13 AM

The development of DNOTES is too slow, I watch will be out!

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN  !!! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0)钱包地址:Vuq19KLsjvU21Z7MaEBj44KN5m5YcggcQG
CryptoBlox

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 01:32:37 AM

Hey all, we've upgraded the CryptoBlox Mining Portal and are now running a new Pool software where you can mine your DNotes.

We are still in BETA with the pool software but everything should be fully operational, let me know if you have any issues and happy mining.

Enjoy 0% fees during our BETA stage while we confirm 100% that there are no kinks in the system.

mine.cryptoblox.com

We also do provide the DNotes Block Explorer and Faucet as well as the DNotes Charity Mining Pool that got us all off and running in the beginning.

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
runhuayi

Crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:39:06 AM

Discount sale
Number of sale=300000 DNOTES=4.2BTC!

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN  !!! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0)钱包地址:Vuq19KLsjvU21Z7MaEBj44KN5m5YcggcQG
runhuayi

Crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:18:50 AM

Hey all, we've upgraded the CryptoBlox Mining Portal and are now running a new Pool software where you can mine your DNotes.

We are still in BETA with the pool software but everything should be fully operational, let me know if you have any issues and happy mining.

Enjoy 0% fees during our BETA stage while we confirm 100% that there are no kinks in the system.

mine.cryptoblox.com

We also do provide the DNotes Block Explorer and Faucet as well as the DNotes Charity Mining Pool that got us all off and running in the beginning.

Now mining, electricity is not enough ah.

dnotespool

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:05:59 AM

Hey all, we've upgraded the ...snip... and are now running a new Pool software where you can mine your DNotes.

...snip...

We also do provide the DNotes Block Explorer and Faucet as well as the DNotes ..snip... that got us all off and running in the beginning.

Strange... I was pretty sure I remember reading this a few pages back:
It appears pool owners are no longer allowed to post ads or announcements in the threads...

Besides, if you're going to, whether pool advertising is or is not allowed, please leave out the "...that got us all off and running in the beginning" because that is at best a misstatement.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:52:33 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 02:04:59 PM by Dyna

Let me try to comment from a slightly different prospective this morning. Like everyone else, I am an investor. I am willing to take some risks, with the hope of potential high returns. Having been an entrepreneur in multiple businesses for over forty years, I have seen quite a bit of the good, the bad and the ugly. Sadly enough, there is a lacking of “the good” with an over dose of “the bad and the ugly” in our industry. It does not look like it’s going to end anytime soon. However, digital currency is here to stay and there will be many investment opportunities. The challenge is finding the right one, perhaps with the right mix. That is easier said than done. With rampant bad behaviors, and outright dishonesty, unfavorable regulations will kick in to protect investors resulting in unintended consequences. Invest with caution.

As mentioned in previous posts, DNotes is managed as a business with very deliberate “winning strategies” skillfully executed at the most opportune time. We constantly study our industry as a whole and adjust our strategic plans, as well as development and launch schedules. We are highly focused and will only do things that matter. In an open source environment, it is too easy to be a “me too”.  It cost relatively little and does not take much to parade a long list of “technology innovations,” a highly misused term in our space. It is not how quickly we can get something done, but the strategic skills to get the right thing done at the right time that counts.

We believe in developing solid building blocks to secure a solid foundation to support the fundamental value of DNotes. Important examples of building blocks are trust, integrity, stability, CryptoMoms, DNotesVault, and the family of CR.I.S.Ps. These are the unique properties of DNotes and can not be easily duplicated. That makes it a value play.

DNotesVault will be incorporated with very useful and significant technologies.

We are also making a big effort to work with different universities and many different business groups. In addition, many different programs promoting involvement and awareness for CryptoMoms are also in the works. This is a business model designed to survive the test of time in our commitment to build a trustworthy digital currency for the masses. DNotes is best suited for long-term investors interested in high potential returns without the emotion of constant hype and high drama.  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: