Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814488 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 03:37:53 AM

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been slowly understanding the ins and outs of trading over the past 6 months.  A friend introduced me to Dnotes around the same time.  I have invested most of my time with this coin and am excited for the possibilities of not only this currency, but cryptocurrencies in general.  From what I have heard, the developers, as well as the community are really generous and dedicated to creating a strong, efficient, currency network.  This shows with the upcoming release of DNotesVault.  I look forward to future updates and innovations within the Dnotes community.  Cryptocurrencies are quickly becoming easier for the everyday consumer to use.

Welcome Cryptoproeneur, and thanks for joining us on the forums!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:24:10 PM

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been slowly understanding the ins and outs of trading over the past 6 months.  A friend introduced me to Dnotes around the same time.  I have invested most of my time with this coin and am excited for the possibilities of not only this currency, but cryptocurrencies in general.  From what I have heard, the developers, as well as the community are really generous and dedicated to creating a strong, efficient, currency network.  This shows with the upcoming release of DNotesVault.  I look forward to future updates and innovations within the Dnotes community.  Cryptocurrencies are quickly becoming easier for the everyday consumer to use.

Lovely to see new Faces here. I was talking to my Husband today and telling him that if each person involved in Crypto Currency would invite just 3-5 members into the fold, within one year we could all really blossom.. I plan on getting my nephew who lives down the road from us to download his first digital currency wallet and that will be a DNOTES one..     Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:46:26 PM

Hey everyone,

Lovely to see new Faces here. I was talking to my Husband today and telling him that if each person involved in Crypto Currency would invite just 3-5 members into the fold, within one year we could all really blossom.. I plan on getting my nephew who lives down the road from us to download his first digital currency wallet and that will be a DNOTES one..     Smiley

I like to extend our warm welcome to Cryptoproeneur. You made the right choice in selecting DNotes as your top pick. Most people in our industry realize that the potential return in digital currency at this early formative stage could be substantial, if you happened to pick the winner or a few winners. In an environment that is over flooded with "me too," confusion, and highly destructive conducts, picking the winner or winners is a very long shot with low odds.

DNotes is designed to survive this kind of environment, because we anticipated it right from the beginning. One of our strategic plans is positioning DNotes to survive the test of time which I mentioned in a number of my previous posts. DNotes is taking a very different path, with every attempt to avoid the collision course. Instead of getting lost and confused in a crowded and dangerous forest we have elected to take high road and move cautiously forward at the right time. That is the philosophical difference about DNotes.

The launching of DNotesVault and our family of CR.I.S.Ps is a significant strategic and tactical move that will go a long way in further differentiating DNotes from our industry peers.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:28:42 PM

Have you noticed how DNotes has been holding very steady on CoinMarketCap lately?  It is currently at #42.

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 04:16:32 PM

Have you noticed how DNotes has been holding very steady on CoinMarketCap lately?  It is currently at #42.

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

We are climbing the ranks, slowly but surely Wink

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:22:18 PM

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

We are climbing the ranks, slowly but surely Wink

I have indeed. It has been very stable between 1300 sat to 1350 sat despite Bitcoin continued high volatility. With DNotesVault and our family of CR.I.S.Ps. we have a good chance to be one of the top 30s in coinmarket cap towards the later part of 1st quarter 2015. Again, any gain must be sustainable for DNotes to remain as the most stable digital currency. Our core mission is to continue to deliver a stable trustworthy digital currency with reliable long term appreciation. This is essential for our family of CR.I.S.Ps. to be successful.
Burned

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:15:36 PM

I read most of what's written here, but have never posted... anywhere.  I don't know very much about economics or technology, but here is my story anyway.

How I Ended Up With DNotes

Earlier this year, a couple buddies said to me "You've got to get into cryptocurrency while its so cheap".  They even told me what HOT coins to invest in.  So I bought in on their 'expert' advice.  A while later some guy told me about DNotes and when I asked my 'advisors' about it, they said they had never heard of it and that I should steer clear of it.   I liked what the guy told me about DNotes so I bought some anyway and never told them.  Some of the coins they recommended went up for a while but all of them came down way below what I paid for them.  Three pieces of crap coins are gone altogether. 

I was fed up with cryptocurrency and decided to sell the whole works and cut my losses.  I was going to sell my DNotes too even though they were the only thing that was worth more than what I paid.  At the last minute I decided to hang onto them and sold the rest of the garbage for bitcoin.  I let it sit there for a couple of months and kind of forgot about it.  When I checked it after, my DNotes had tripled.  NICE!

Part 2

Happy with my DNotes investment, I decided to try again.  I was going to find a couple of other coins to invest in so I didn't have everything riding on one.  You know, the "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" speech.  I had no idea where to start except not to ask my friends for any advice.  I remembered someone here talking about the charts on Coinmarketcap and that DNotes had the best chart.  Okay, this will be easy.  All I have to do is find coins that have a chart like DNotes.  I also heard that 80% of coins aren't around after 30 days, so I scrapped anything that didn't have at least a 90 day chart.  This is all new to me, so I was pretty impressed with myself.  I figured I found the secret formula to pick a winner.

Since DNotes was my only success by a long shot, I ranked it as number 1.  Now to find number 2.

I looked at hundreds of charts and most were the exact opposite of DNotes and the rest looked like one of those machine readouts of a brain on drugs /\/\/\/\/\.  Then I checked some coins out on Bitcointalk and that made me even more lost.   I got burned the first time and wanted more to go on than a load of crap.  I had no idea what technology they were talking about or why the hell the coin even needed it???  Secret formula... yeah right.  At this point I stopped looking and spent the rest of my bitcoin on more DNotes.  After all this, I finally came to the conclusion that there is lots of number 2 out there, but there is only one number 1.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:18:42 PM

I read most of what's written here, but have never posted... anywhere.  I don't know very much about economics or technology, but here is my story anyway.

Earlier this year, a couple buddies said to me "You've got to get into cryptocurrency while its so cheap".  They even told me what HOT coins to invest in.  So I bought in on their 'expert' advice.  A while later some guy told me about DNotes and when I asked my 'advisors' about it, they said they had never heard of it and that I should steer clear of it.   I liked what the guy told me about DNotes so I bought some anyway and never told them.  Some of the coins they recommended went up for a while but all of them came down way below what I paid for them.  Three pieces of crap coins are gone altogether. 

I was fed up with cryptocurrency and decided to sell the whole works and cut my losses.  I was going to sell my DNotes too even though they were the only thing that was worth more than what I paid.  At the last minute I decided to hang onto them and sold the rest of the garbage for bitcoin.  I let it sit there for a couple of months and kind of forgot about it.  When I checked it after, my DNotes had tripled.  NICE!

Part 2

Happy with my DNotes investment, I decided to try again.  I was going to find a couple of other coins to invest in so I didn't have everything riding on one.  You know, the "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" speech.  I had no idea where to start except not to ask my friends for any advice.  I remembered someone here talking about the charts on Coinmarketcap and that DNotes had the best chart.  Okay, this will be easy.  All I have to do is find coins that have a chart like DNotes.  I also heard that 80% of coins aren't around after 30 days, so I scrapped anything that didn't have at least a 90 day chart.  This is all new to me, so I was pretty impressed with myself.  I figured I found the secret formula to pick a winner.

Since DNotes was my only success by a long shot, I ranked it as number 1.  Now to find number 2.

I looked at hundreds of charts and most were the exact opposite of DNotes and the rest looked like one of those machine readouts of a brain on drugs /\/\/\/\/\.  Then I checked some coins out on Bitcointalk and that made me even more lost.   I got burned the first time and wanted more to go on than a load of crap.  I had no idea what technology they were talking about or why the hell the coin even needed it???  Secret formula... yeah right.  At this point I stopped looking and spent the rest of my bitcoin on more DNotes.  After all this, I finally came to the conclusion that there is lots of number 2 out there, but there is only one number 1.

WOW this is such a lovely and inspiring story, thank you for telling us. Another good way to accumulate DNOTES is get all the other FREE COINS you can get, sell them for btc then convert to DNOTES hehe..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 06:14:22 PM

Part 2

Thank you Burned, it is stories like this that will keep us motivated no matter how tough it gets or challenges we face.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:15:47 PM

this way we can move ahead
kingcobb

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:03:13 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 07:32:22 PM by kingcobb

Hey guys,

Just like "burned", I too was shown and introduced to Dnotes by a good buddy. I've never known much about crypto currencies and thanks to my friend I've been slowly getting more and more involved with it. I made a few purchases of Dnotes and am looking forward to some success with it. Seems to be one of the few coins with a slow but sure rising. I'll be on here learning as much as I can and am excited to see how it goes. Also, I don't know much about it but am interested in the  CR.I.S.P program me I've been hearing about. I run a decent size company and think a rewards program would be a cool thing to have.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:20:06 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 08:00:17 PM by CryptoBroker79

Hey guys,

Just like "burned", I too was shown and introduced to Dnotes by a good buddy. I've never known much about crypto currencies and thanks to my friend I've been slowly getting more and more involved with it. I made a few purchases of Dnotes and am looking forward to some success with it. Seems to be one of the few coins with a slow but sure rising. I'll be on here learning as much as I can and am excited to see how it goes. Also, I don't know much about it but am interested in the  CR.I.S.P program me I've been hearing about. I run a decent size company and think a rewards program would be a cool thing to have.  

Thanks for posting, I'm really excited to see your business implement the Employee CR.I.S.P. as a workplace incentive program. It will be good for you, and good for DNotes.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:22:33 PM

Hey guys,

Just like "burned", I too was shown and introduced to Dnotes by a good buddy. I've never known much about crypto currencies and thanks to my friend I've been slowly getting more and more involved with it. I made a few purchases of Dnotes and am looking forward to some success with it. Seems to be one of the few coins with a slow but sure rising. I'll be on here learning as much as I can and am excited to see how this goes. 

Thanks kingcobb! Glad to see another stakeholder joining the forum. If there is anything we can help with, just let us know.

kingcobb

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:35:06 PM

Thanks. I'm sure I'll be having some questions over the next little while..
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:32:07 AM

Welcome Cryptoproeneur, Burned, and kingcobb to DNotes!  I know you have been stakeholders for some time now, but it is nice to hear from everybody on the forum.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:33:49 AM

Cryptorush is coming back online... without DNotes!

https://www.cryptorush.in/market#/market

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 03:29:33 AM

As far as I understand they haven't listed all coins as of yet. It is strange that we are on the voting list.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:43:46 AM

I have just sent them an email. They may need more time to sort things out. Thanks for alerting us to this matter.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:00:17 AM

Part 2

Thank you, Burned. There have been some pretty good posts in this forum, but I would rate yours as the best post of the year. Congratulations! It is inspiring, and yet, it accurately reflects the state of our industry. I am sure that there are a few that will be much more successful than DNotes but it is so hard to name them with a high level of confidence. There are so many destructive conducts resulting in financial losses of many innocent investors everyday, making mass consumer and merchant adoption of digital currency much less likely any time some soon. 

We believe that digital currency is the next generation of money, but it may take a generation or more to replace fiat currency or paper money. Over the next five to ten years digital currency will supplement fiat currency, collectively with a market cap in the multi $100 billion. Our strategic plan is to position DNotes to be the digital currency of choice by being the most stable and trusted digital currency of the future with reliable long term appreciation. The potential returns for our long term stakeholders could be quite high.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:39:51 PM

Will DNotes be the Superman of altcoins? 

"It’s Time For Altcoins To Produce"

The time has come.
Enough money, energy, and time has been spent developing altcoins that something really amazing should be the result.

After all the hype we’ve listened to and all the promises, a new altcoin must step forward and take a place of pre-eminence.

This means an altcoin has to gain universal adoption. The project needs to attract millions of users. The funds that have been spent for development need to show real, tangible progress. There’s no more time for someone to launch a new coin. Enough altcoins have already entered the space. Some of them use ‘gimmicks‘ to attract usage, but none is carving out a large enough user base to make a difference....

https://altcoinherald.com/time-altcoins-produce/

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: