Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814492 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:23:45 PM

this is going to be HUGE  Grin 3 days countdown ... tic tac tic tac

https://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-retirement.php

dnotes pool runnig good again just now going to run miner

Great! Glad everything is working again.

We are excited too, can't wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:10:08 AM

We are can use more creative contributions in coming up with positive Headlines for 700 word PR Campaign targeting Mainstream Media:

1. DNotes Digital Currency Reaches Out To Include Everyday People In The Rewards Of Early Technology Investment

2. Government Run Pension Plans Unsustainable As DNotes Continues To Assist People In Rebuilding With CR.I.S.P. For Retirement.

3. Bitcoin Alternative DNotes May Provide The Comfort Mainstream Media Needed, if one year of Consistent Stability with Solid Appreciation can Restore their Confidence.

4. Trust is Central to the Success of a Trustless Decentralized System. Bitcoin will succeed with a little more Love and a lot more Trust.

5. DNotes Digital Currency Edges Closer To Mass Adoption With Their CR.I.S.P. Programs

6. DNotes Stability Record Sets The Standard For Others To Follow

7. DNotes Provides True Innovation in Digital Currency by Going Back to the Roots of Money Itself.

8. More than just another Digital Currency, DNotes Works for Your Future While Providing for the Present.

9. It's Time To Get Serious About Your Digital Portfolio. DNotes offers numerous options designed to help you transition to the future of Digital Currency.

These are all very good!

A few more:

All you need for your future is CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

DNotes revolutionizes savings with its CR.I.S.P. for Retirement plan.

DNotes is the most stable digital cryptocurrency with history to prove it.

In the world of cryptocurrency, DNotes has become the solid foundation on which to build your future using CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

Maybe we can tackle two or three of these a month? Having constant good news pressure on the press will achieve many a great thing, but is DNotes ready for mainstream press and all that goes with it (good and bad)?
mafort1469

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:19:35 AM

The website looks very good! I have made two deposits into my retirement account, one in the 5 year and one in the 10 year. I will make deposits into these frequently and build them eagerly. DNotes CR.I.S.P. programs are wonderful.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:47:35 AM

Super! I just sent them an email about 30 minutes ago, basically asking them to resolve the issue as it was a main attraction for me as well as others Smiley

I will let you know what their response is when I know.

THX

Just finished my ticket to them offering my assistance. We did have an issue a few days ago with hamster pool on ubuntu 14.04 (not the other versions which was weird), we were able to fix by updating the checkpoints with that specific block they were getting stuck on. So I did point advise they may want to make sure they have that update from the source code.
That's great, lets hope they take a look soon and reach out if they need to. So far my communications with them have been very cordial on their part. They did indicate that after checking the problem, it had been there for a couple of days, I guess no one had notice or made mention of it? lol So perhaps it is a checkpoint and or stuck wallet.

I will give then time to respond. Please let me know if you do hear from them.  Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:01:30 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 01:32:06 AM by Dyna

We are can use more creative contributions in coming up with positive Headlines for 700 word PR Campaign targeting Mainstream Media:

1. DNotes Digital Currency Reaches Out To Include Everyday People In The Rewards Of Early Technology Investment

2. Government Run Pension Plans Unsustainable As DNotes Continues To Assist People In Rebuilding With CR.I.S.P. For Retirement.

3. Bitcoin Alternative DNotes May Provide The Comfort Mainstream Media Needed, if one year of Consistent Stability with Solid Appreciation can Restore their Confidence.

4. Trust is Central to the Success of a Trustless Decentralized System. Bitcoin will succeed with a little more Love and a lot more Trust.

5. DNotes Digital Currency Edges Closer To Mass Adoption With Their CR.I.S.P. Programs

6. DNotes Stability Record Sets The Standard For Others To Follow

7. DNotes Provides True Innovation in Digital Currency by Going Back to the Roots of Money Itself.

8. More than just another Digital Currency, DNotes Works for Your Future While Providing for the Present.

9. It's Time To Get Serious About Your Digital Portfolio. DNotes offers numerous options designed to help you transition to the future of Digital Currency.

10. DNotes For Debt?  Is A Stable Digital Currency The Answer To Your Future Being Debt Free?

11. All you need for your future is CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

12. DNotes revolutionizes savings with its CR.I.S.P. for Retirement plan.

13. DNotes is the most stable digital cryptocurrency with history to prove it.

14. In the world of cryptocurrency, DNotes has become the solid foundation on which to build your future using CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

15. CryptoCurrency, moving too fast for it's own good

Thanks. It is shaping up to be a great list. We can use a few positive headlines that are more general in support of our industry. We still have CRISP for Students, Employee Benefits, and Charity to be rolled out with at least one press release each. Don’t forget CryptoMoms which should get a couple too. In total there will be at least two press releases each month.

It is quite demanding in terms both time and money. This is funded by a few of our larger stakeholders. We do not seeking donation from our community. That is another major difference about DNotes. Together with a very dedicated community DNotes will continue to fulfill its missions with gathering strength.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:26:34 AM

The website looks very good! I have made two deposits into my retirement account, one in the 5 year and one in the 10 year. I will make deposits into these frequently and build them eagerly. DNotes CR.I.S.P. programs are wonderful.

Wow. That was quick. I didn't know that we already have 8 retirement accounts signed up until I checked it out a few minutes ago. That is quite a vote of confidence. We had to struggle to meet dateline before and now it looks like we will be ahead of schedule. What a team! Great job!
mafort1469

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:40:01 AM

Good article here:  http://cointelegraph.com/news/113486/bitcoin-created-more-jobs-than-the-us-govt-in-2014

Very interesting and this figure is a low one as the articles states the list is only a partial one. I can see DNotes here in a year or two if not more.
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:11:23 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 10:29:17 AM by ik_do

I still can't understand how to create a retirement account, I don't see anything on the website mentioning it?

EDIT: I know it isn't launched yet, but how are other people already signing up for it?
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 10:51:32 AM

I still can't understand how to create a retirement account, I don't see anything on the website mentioning it?

EDIT: I know it isn't launched yet, but how are other people already signing up for it?

It will be working after the launch on 17.04.

Regards

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:11:01 PM

Hi ik_do,

The CR.I.S.P. directors received access to the retirement section early for testing and to review how it works.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 02:47:55 PM

im writing a Dnotes article for a good spanish bitcoin news blog, and like the image of "d" from dnotespool this one with 2 extra circles, is available somewhere with good resolution? if not will use normal Dnotes coin logo not problem

waiting for retirement plans starts to write all details and promote for spanish comunity.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 03:10:10 PM

im writing a Dnotes article for a good spanish bitcoin news blog, and like the image of "d" from dnotespool this one with 2 extra circles, is available somewhere with good resolution? if not will use normal Dnotes coin logo not problem

waiting for retirement plans starts to write all details and promote for spanish comunity.

Thank you infovortice2013! We really appreciate your help promoting DNotes to the Spanish community! It would probably be best to use the standard DNotes coin logo for branding purposes.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:47:46 PM

Good article here:  http://cointelegraph.com/news/113486/bitcoin-created-more-jobs-than-the-us-govt-in-2014

Very interesting and this figure is a low one as the articles states the list is only a partial one. I can see DNotes here in a year or two if not more.

Thanks Marc.  That is a great article and we need more of these making the mainstream news.  250,00 jobs created in 2014 in the cryptocurrency industry, and we are just getting started!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:22:15 PM

This is a dated article but very positive and objective. I have been having a hard time finding positive and meaningful articles on digital currency lately and hence, selected this one with my comments:

Quote from: Bank of Canada Senior Deputy Governor Carolyn Wilkins:

"What we find is that adoption of e-money is exactly like the tango - it takes two. Buyers need to decide whether to use the new payment method while sellers need to decide whether they’ll accept it. It turns out that it’s the seller’s side that leads the dance; if there is a large enough fraction of sellers accepting new payment methods, more and more buyers are prompted to use them, eventually leading to complete adoption on both sides. In the case of Bitcoin, not many people want to dance." She went on to explain  that this, “is due to the fact that Bitcoin has "serious flaws when it comes to satisfying the three main characteristics of money."

She was referring to the three functions of money being: 1) unit of account, 2) store of value, and 3) medium of exchange. I have provided extensive coverage on this subject beginning on page 105 of this forum in case you are interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.2080

I suspect that her concern about Bitcoin’s serious flaws is due to Bitcoin high volatilities making it a poor store of value and a risky medium of exchange with high potential currency loss. Hedging could minimize these serious flaws, but it is costly, without sufficient advantages from other sources to offset it.

Miss Wilkins went on to say, "If e-money denominated in Canadian dollars were to significantly replace bank notes, there are some options that the central bank could take so as to be in a position to intervene in markets or be the lender of last resort."

To conclude, Wilkins said that while 'e-money' offered many benefits, these technologies are "circumventing our old models of payment," and have developed "new risks" that could dramatically affect the Canadian financial system as a whole.”

It is most encouraging to learn that she did not rule out the possibility that digital currency could significantly replace bank notes. That has been DNotes’ position. It will not replace fiat currency but significantly supplement it on a global scale. The potential is straggling.

Bit-Curious? Bank of Canada Flirts with Bitcoin despite ‘New Risks’ to Status Quo

by Diana Ngo @ 2014-11-14 11:54 AM
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112922/bit-curious-bank-of-canada-flirts-with-bitcoin-despite-new-risks-to-status-quo

On November 13, Bank of Canada Senior Deputy Governor Carolyn Wilkins gave a speech at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario, on 'Money in a Digital World,' where she tackled the topic of 'e-money,' dissecting both the benefits and risks of such innovations, and said that Canada's central bank was "undertaking research on the potential merits of issuing e-money."

"There are two types of e-money that I want to talk about today," started Wilkins. "The first type is denominated in a national currency, and it represents a claim on the issuer. The second type of e-money is cryptocurrency - such as Bitcoin. This type of e-money is not denominated in any national currency and so has its own unit of account."

She continued,
"It is also completely decentralized and does not represent a claim on the issuer. This is the revolutionary part of cryptocurrencies - transactions can be validated without a trusted third party."

Mentioning the case of Kenyans and M-Pesas, the Senior Deputy Governor said that while e-money was particular popular in developed countries where relatively fewer people have access to banking services, cryptocurrencies have yet to gain much traction with people making purchases in Canada.

Taking the figurative example of the tango, she argued, "What we find is that adoption of e-money is exactly like the tango - it takes two. Buyers need to decide whether to use the new payment method while sellers need to decide whether they’ll accept it. It turns out that it’s the seller’s side that leads the dance; if there is a large enough fraction of sellers accepting new payment methods, more and more buyers are prompted to use them, eventually leading to complete adoption on both sides. In the case of Bitcoin, not many people want to dance."

This trend, she explained, is due to the fact that Bitcoin has "serious flaws when it comes to satisfying the three main characteristics of money." Thus, the Bank of Canada views Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as investment products rather than money, and she noted that "any resulting gains or losses could be taxable income that must be reported."

Even though 'e-money' is not big enough to pose any risk to Canada's financial stability, the central bank is "watching developments closely."

She added, "The federal government also is undertaking a review of payment systems in Canada to ensure that the degree of regulation of payment systems and methods is appropriate."

And while cryptocurrencies offer many benefits such as costs reduction, and increased privacy, the Senior Deputy Governor argued there are many risks from which people needed to be aware of. These risks, she said, include the fact that cryptocurrencies are "lightly regulated with limited or no user protection," the exposure to theft, fraud and loss, when trusting a third party such as an exchange or a Bitcoin wallet company, and finally, the fact that cryptocurrencies can be used for money laundering, terrorist financing, and other criminal activities.

In the potentiality that cryptocurrencies were to gain widespread acceptance, "there would be implications for the central bank," said Wilkins.

She explained, "In the unlikely situation in which cryptocurrencies were used broadly, a significant proportion of economic transactions would not be denominated in Canadian dollars. This would reduce the Bank’s ability to influence macroeconomic activity through Canadian interest rates.

"If e-money denominated in Canadian dollars were to significantly replace bank notes, there are some options that the central bank could take so as to be in a position to intervene in markets or be the lender of last resort."

To conclude, Wilkins said that while 'e-money' offered many benefits, these technologies are "circumventing our old models of payment," and have developed "new risks" that could dramatically affect the Canadian financial system as a whole.

Thus, she said, "the federal government, with the Bank's help, is modernizing the oversight frameworks for payments," and "the Bank is also undertaking research on the potential merits of issuing e-money."
The Bank of Canada is said to be "working through the tough issues," in order to "support the benefits of innovation, while safeguarding the integrity of Canada's money and payment systems and, ultimately, financial stability."
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:18:45 PM

Happiness is: Opening an old Dnotes Wallet and finding 295 coins lol  Grin

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:43:11 PM

Happiness is: Opening an old Dnotes Wallet and finding 295 coins lol  Grin

Lol. Like finding 20 bucks in your winter jacket, a year later. Cheesy

RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:45:32 PM

This is a dated article but very positive and objective. I have been having a hard time finding positive and meaningful articles on digital currency lately and hence, selected this one with my comments:

Quote from: Bank of Canada Senior Deputy Governor Carolyn Wilkins:

"What we find is that adoption of e-money is exactly like the tango - it takes two. Buyers need to decide whether to use the new payment method while sellers need to decide whether they’ll accept it. It turns out that it’s the seller’s side that leads the dance; if there is a large enough fraction of sellers accepting new payment methods, more and more buyers are prompted to use them, eventually leading to complete adoption on both sides. In the case of Bitcoin, not many people want to dance." She went on to explain  that this, “is due to the fact that Bitcoin has "serious flaws when it comes to satisfying the three main characteristics of money."

She was referring to the three functions of money being: 1) unit of account, 2) store of value, and 3) medium of exchange. I have provided extensive coverage on this subject beginning on page 105 of this forum in case you are interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.2080

I suspect that her concern about Bitcoin’s serious flaws is due to Bitcoin high volatilities making it a poor store of value and a risky medium of exchange with high potential currency loss. Hedging could minimize these serious flaws, but it is costly, without sufficient advantages from other sources to offset it.

Miss Wilkins went on to say, "If e-money denominated in Canadian dollars were to significantly replace bank notes, there are some options that the central bank could take so as to be in a position to intervene in markets or be the lender of last resort."

To conclude, Wilkins said that while 'e-money' offered many benefits, these technologies are "circumventing our old models of payment," and have developed "new risks" that could dramatically affect the Canadian financial system as a whole.”

It is most encouraging to learn that she did not rule out the possibility that digital currency could significantly replace bank notes. That has been DNotes’ position. It will not replace fiat currency but significantly supplement it on a global scale. The potential is straggling.

Bit-Curious? Bank of Canada Flirts with Bitcoin despite ‘New Risks’ to Status Quo

by Diana Ngo @ 2014-11-14 11:54 AM
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112922/bit-curious-bank-of-canada-flirts-with-bitcoin-despite-new-risks-to-status-quo

On November 13, Bank of Canada Senior Deputy Governor Carolyn Wilkins gave a speech at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario, on 'Money in a Digital World,' where she tackled the topic of 'e-money,' dissecting both the benefits and risks of such innovations, and said that Canada's central bank was "undertaking research on the potential merits of issuing e-money."

"There are two types of e-money that I want to talk about today," started Wilkins. "The first type is denominated in a national currency, and it represents a claim on the issuer. The second type of e-money is cryptocurrency - such as Bitcoin. This type of e-money is not denominated in any national currency and so has its own unit of account."

She continued,
"It is also completely decentralized and does not represent a claim on the issuer. This is the revolutionary part of cryptocurrencies - transactions can be validated without a trusted third party."

Mentioning the case of Kenyans and M-Pesas, the Senior Deputy Governor said that while e-money was particular popular in developed countries where relatively fewer people have access to banking services, cryptocurrencies have yet to gain much traction with people making purchases in Canada.

Taking the figurative example of the tango, she argued, "What we find is that adoption of e-money is exactly like the tango - it takes two. Buyers need to decide whether to use the new payment method while sellers need to decide whether they’ll accept it. It turns out that it’s the seller’s side that leads the dance; if there is a large enough fraction of sellers accepting new payment methods, more and more buyers are prompted to use them, eventually leading to complete adoption on both sides. In the case of Bitcoin, not many people want to dance."

This trend, she explained, is due to the fact that Bitcoin has "serious flaws when it comes to satisfying the three main characteristics of money." Thus, the Bank of Canada views Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as investment products rather than money, and she noted that "any resulting gains or losses could be taxable income that must be reported."

Even though 'e-money' is not big enough to pose any risk to Canada's financial stability, the central bank is "watching developments closely."

She added, "The federal government also is undertaking a review of payment systems in Canada to ensure that the degree of regulation of payment systems and methods is appropriate."

And while cryptocurrencies offer many benefits such as costs reduction, and increased privacy, the Senior Deputy Governor argued there are many risks from which people needed to be aware of. These risks, she said, include the fact that cryptocurrencies are "lightly regulated with limited or no user protection," the exposure to theft, fraud and loss, when trusting a third party such as an exchange or a Bitcoin wallet company, and finally, the fact that cryptocurrencies can be used for money laundering, terrorist financing, and other criminal activities.

In the potentiality that cryptocurrencies were to gain widespread acceptance, "there would be implications for the central bank," said Wilkins.

She explained, "In the unlikely situation in which cryptocurrencies were used broadly, a significant proportion of economic transactions would not be denominated in Canadian dollars. This would reduce the Bank’s ability to influence macroeconomic activity through Canadian interest rates.

"If e-money denominated in Canadian dollars were to significantly replace bank notes, there are some options that the central bank could take so as to be in a position to intervene in markets or be the lender of last resort."

To conclude, Wilkins said that while 'e-money' offered many benefits, these technologies are "circumventing our old models of payment," and have developed "new risks" that could dramatically affect the Canadian financial system as a whole.

Thus, she said, "the federal government, with the Bank's help, is modernizing the oversight frameworks for payments," and "the Bank is also undertaking research on the potential merits of issuing e-money."
The Bank of Canada is said to be "working through the tough issues," in order to "support the benefits of innovation, while safeguarding the integrity of Canada's money and payment systems and, ultimately, financial stability."

In all these articles, good and bad, there seems to still be a lack of understanding exactly what Bitcoin et al, really is. Financial "experts" treat it as a token rather than a complete financial system. Granted, it has the ability to be both as well as a commodity but, truth be said, Bitcoin is a fully functional financial system with a digital "token" being the Bitcoin unit itself. It's a matter of semantics, call it what you want, it's a two part system at it's core.

This is how I see it anyway and until a global consensus is reached, we will have volatility and varying levels of adoption. DNotes has the ability to stem this problem by fully defining itself and it's included parts. I would say the following apply.

1. DNotes is a financial system and store of transferable value.
2. DNotes is a currency.
3. DNotes is a token within the currency.
4. DNotes can ACT as a commodity if needed.

We need to define how these individual constructs make up a complete system that can function world wide. What I'm getting at here is something much more than "Bitcoin" and buying trinkets on line. This overall view of Bitcoin right now is fragmented into many pieces and directions. A solid financial system with a well defined purpose and use can make much headway in the adoption arena.

SO, my point is simply, DNotes can be something more than the sum of it's parts. I'm not saying Bitcoin can't be but, Bitcoin is quickly getting locked into it's roles both good and bad, and will not be able to fulfill all the roles it's being asked to play. If we can set out clear guidelines and purposes for DNotes now we have a great chance to fill those roles in the future. Perhaps it's time to define digital currency as a whole new form of exchange of value which can be spent, saved, invested, used as a global transfer medium, used to convey value in all transactions, and most important, used by ANYONE.

And, we must avoid over complicating the issue. K.I.S.S. applies here is a big way. Some of the things needed to make this work:

1. No bars to entry.
2. Ease of exchange
3. Steady/appreciating value.
4. Clear method of transfer and use.
5. Easy secure storage

We already have some of these in play. Oh well, just my rambling 2 cents worth as I sit here at the Museum and watch the temp drop and the snow swirl...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:54:02 PM

Thank you infovortice2013! We really appreciate your help promoting DNotes to the Spanish community! It would probably be best to use the standard DNotes coin logo for branding purposes.

ok, i make some pics to spam over social media next days hope you like it

RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 07:15:08 PM

Nice work! I especially like the second one...  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 07:15:56 PM

Nice infovortice2013! Thanks

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: