Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:55:33 AM

I'd like to add that the ability to send dnotes to e-mail, which removes the requirement for new users to generate wallet addresses and deal with long codes for them, is a stroke of genius. I signed up four new users today for the vault (by invite)  and the first one said it was incredibly easy. I've got a bit of a Xmas dnotes give away to a small Facebook community I run, most of the members look very favourably at crypto but many still don't have any. I'm changing that.

Thanks DYNA for enabling this distribution, I also want every new member to receive gifts of dnotes upon joining.

My group is called "Anarkiwi", it caters for people who have interest in different solutions to societal problems than increases in the size of the state. The vast majority of members are from NZ, but you are all welcome to join and help promote dnotes.

Here is a quote from one member who creates the dollar vigilantes "anarchast" videos for him:

"Hey id be chuffed thanks (to receive free notes). I actually just bought a little Dnotes yesterday after being prompted by posts here, so have a Poloniex acc wallet at:  Dng1eYutMoN9PPYVL3fS5kgS9PubUutz27 or else xxxhiddenxxx@gmail.com happy christmas all Smiley"

After I mentioned yesterday's price movement the member said:

"yes amazing.. I was a bit like 'argh im probably buying at the top' but no... are you actually a dev on Dnote? I remember a convo a couple of months ago..."

- maybe I'm making people suspicious that im a dev lol.

Another member said this:

"I created a dnotes account and downloaded what i needed to start mining but when it came to configuring workers and *actually* beginning the mining process I stumbled because I am script illiterate. Lol, i know :/"

Seems like people had been taking notice of my dnotes posts before my give away!

- sent by mobile.

Thank you so very much, TeeGee. We appreciate everything you have been doing to help promote DNotes in New Zealand. Looks like you have been winning over quite a group there.  Using Facebook is a great idea. I wish I can find time to participate.

Indeed, being able to send DNotes to someone via email utilizing DNotesVault is invaluable. 2015 will be a very exciting year for DNotes. We are now fairly well positioned to take DNotes to the next level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dnotespool

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:04:26 AM

Now at 1,338,000 Cap and raising, nice work. An unrelated question; On DNotespool.com, the others user's hashrate and daily earnings are not shown, also not showing logged in user's daily earnings (projected), why?  Would it be possible to show this info? It helps us tune for max performance...

Not sure. I'll certainly ask.

I hid the Contributor Share/Hashrate on the Pool statistics page to only admin early on to keep database calls down, as rankings didn't seem particularly useful.

I've made them visible to all again, so you can look at those. It just shows the top 15, plus always shows your own user stats regardless of what rank you might be.

I'm not sure how that list would be particularly useful in helping "tune for max performance" as it can't tell you anything about the user's mining setup - are they using CPU, GPU, ASIC, combination? What graphics card(s) they might be using, or which ASIC miner? Nor any of the many settings different miner programs have like the many combinations listed at https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

But the lists now are publicly visible again for whatever informational use they may provide.

Thank you, appreciate that. Maybe I should have said "tune for profit" instead. It's helpful to see how many coins are being paid out for different hash rates, in real time, as it relates to difficulty. I split my rigs between many pools and have target numbers for each. This way I can plan to add capacity to one pool or, move it to another, to keep numbers level at any given time. Kinda like aiming for a target.

If you think it will hurt performance, by all means, turn it back off. If not, thanks for activating...

PS: I upped my donation. I don't believe in getting something for nothing....

No problem. I hid it early on at the start, along with other "public" available stuff to make sure that speed wasn't because of (semi) useless extra queries. It's not a problem, so putting some back is A-OK.

No need to donate, or up it. I'm taking your 1% anyways, but thanks Smiley

Those are just the default MPOS stats, the donation icon stuff is default. I don't want it to be a competition or anything, so I'll probably adjust those tables now that their public. Drop the donations if/and/how much. Maybe extend the list longer, there's certainly more than 15 users that make the pool worth pooling Smiley

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:17:07 AM

First I would like to wish all the new DNOTES MEMBERS a warm welcome and also a happy Holidays, Hanukah, Xmas and the rest to all our lovely DNOTES FAM...Whatever you are celebrating, let's all celebrate together the goodness that comes from both unity and diversity.
Also told my Hubby to be ready to do the translation when you are ready too..Chinese by nature love to SAVE MONEY, so getting the VAULT done in Mandarin is a great way to intro it to the Chinese Community.  Smiley..
I will be opening a vault address for our own little coin qbk as it is asset backed and what best asset to back it with than DNOTES? I want to buy some every couple of weeks as I am clicking faucets daily like a blue arse fly.. Cheesy Cheesy So converting the doge and btc to DNOTES.. I can buy 20-30 Dnotes daily just by clicking these sites for a bit daily, it all helps.  Cheesy

Thanks for everything, Qiwoman2. Our every best wishes to everyone for a Happy Holidays, Hanukah, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. We are honored that qbk has included DNotes as part of your asset backed program. It may not mean much now but could be quite meaningful at some point in the future. I will consult with out team tomorrow to see how we can assist you in some ways. We could offer a token contribution with a monthly release of some amount of DNotes over a 12 months period. We love to be of some help to our industry peers when we can. Let me know what you think.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:08:41 PM

I'd like to add that the ability to send dnotes to e-mail, which removes the requirement for new users to generate wallet addresses and deal with long codes for them, is a stroke of genius. I signed up four new users today for the vault (by invite)  and the first one said it was incredibly easy. I've got a bit of a Xmas dnotes give away to a small Facebook community I run, most of the members look very favourably at crypto but many still don't have any. I'm changing that.

Thanks DYNA for enabling this distribution, I also want every new member to receive gifts of dnotes upon joining.

My group is called "Anarkiwi", it caters for people who have interest in different solutions to societal problems than increases in the size of the state. The vast majority of members are from NZ, but you are all welcome to join and help promote dnotes.

Here is a quote from one member who creates the dollar vigilantes "anarchast" videos for him:

"Hey id be chuffed thanks (to receive free notes). I actually just bought a little Dnotes yesterday after being prompted by posts here, so have a Poloniex acc wallet at:  Dng1eYutMoN9PPYVL3fS5kgS9PubUutz27 or else xxxhiddenxxx@gmail.com happy christmas all Smiley"

"yes amazing.. I was a bit like 'argh im probably buying at the top' but no... are you actually a dev on Dnote? I remember a convo a couple of months ago..."

"I created a dnotes account and downloaded what i needed to start mining but when it came to configuring workers and *actually* beginning the mining process I stumbled because I am script illiterate. Lol, i know :/"

Seems like people had been taking notice of my dnotes posts before my give away!

- sent by mobile.

Hi TeeGee,

I have to apologize.  Apparently there is more than one Anarkiwi, and my search landed on the wrong one.  The joke I posted (now removed) about the picture (cute little bird with a glowing nose and reindeer antlers) that was on the wrong site, would have appeared quite rude and I'm sorry.  Sometimes I read too much and think too little! 

Happy Holidays!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:34:27 PM

Now at 1,338,000 Cap and raising, nice work. An unrelated question; On DNotespool.com, the others user's hashrate and daily earnings are not shown, also not showing logged in user's daily earnings (projected), why?  Would it be possible to show this info? It helps us tune for max performance...

Not sure. I'll certainly ask.

I hid the Contributor Share/Hashrate on the Pool statistics page to only admin early on to keep database calls down, as rankings didn't seem particularly useful.

I've made them visible to all again, so you can look at those. It just shows the top 15, plus always shows your own user stats regardless of what rank you might be.

I'm not sure how that list would be particularly useful in helping "tune for max performance" as it can't tell you anything about the user's mining setup - are they using CPU, GPU, ASIC, combination? What graphics card(s) they might be using, or which ASIC miner? Nor any of the many settings different miner programs have like the many combinations listed at https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

But the lists now are publicly visible again for whatever informational use they may provide.

Thank you, appreciate that. Maybe I should have said "tune for profit" instead. It's helpful to see how many coins are being paid out for different hash rates, in real time, as it relates to difficulty. I split my rigs between many pools and have target numbers for each. This way I can plan to add capacity to one pool or, move it to another, to keep numbers level at any given time. Kinda like aiming for a target.

If you think it will hurt performance, by all means, turn it back off. If not, thanks for activating...

PS: I upped my donation. I don't believe in getting something for nothing....

No problem. I hid it early on at the start, along with other "public" available stuff to make sure that speed wasn't because of (semi) useless extra queries. It's not a problem, so putting some back is A-OK.

No need to donate, or up it. I'm taking your 1% anyways, but thanks Smiley

Those are just the default MPOS stats, the donation icon stuff is default. I don't want it to be a competition or anything, so I'll probably adjust those tables now that their public. Drop the donations if/and/how much. Maybe extend the list longer, there's certainly more than 15 users that make the pool worth pooling Smiley

Thank you for being so responsive and supportive of DNotes. Our success is only made possible because of stakeholders like you and others who so willingly lend us a helping hand when help is needed most. I just wanted all of you to know, we are very appreciative of that.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

A couple DNotesVault updates:
-Regular and Timed Send now allow you to send funds to an email that is not already registered at the DNotesVault. However, if they have not agreed to receive emails from the DNotesVault yet, we are not able to send them an email notification (in accordance with the CAN SPAM act). The sender is prompted to send an email to the recipient to notify them they have received DNotes. Once the user registers using the recipient email address, the funds will be assigned to their account.
-Working on a couple upgrades and back end functions. 2FA will be the next top priority. Please be sure to have multiple ways for us to contact you in your DNotesVault account. All withdrawals will be manually reviewed and subject to further verification.
-Had reports of minor usability and aesthetic issues on certain browsers/systems and suggestions for changes to the site. These may take a bit of time to address as we prioritize them, but please keep the reports and suggestions coming. We appreciate everyone's efforts to help improve the site.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:17:57 PM

- sent by mobile.

Hi TeeGee,

I have to apologize.  Apparently there is more than one Anarkiwi, and my search landed on the wrong one.  The joke I posted (now removed) about the picture (cute little bird with a glowing nose and reindeer antlers) that was on the wrong site, would have appeared quite rude and I'm sorry.  Sometimes I read too much and think too little! 

Happy Holidays!

Hi Chase!

That's awesome that you tried to join, we currently have a couple of members who live in the USA, and we are an international group for people who like to talk about complex issues. One of my other goals is to draw as many of the members there as possible over to this forum.

This link should hopefully take you to the page in question, it is a closed group until we get a professional looking web page up and running etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/anarkiwi/

Hopefully you can find us now Smiley

jdruiter

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:36:38 PM

Scam or not?  Let's see..

* Dnotescoin.com lists no address, no telephone number, no company registration;
* Dnotescoin.com comes up as private in a WHOIS search, no information at all;
* dnotesvault.com lists no address, no telephone number, no company registration;
* dnotesvault.com comes up as private in a WHOIS search, no information at all;

So if dnotes screws me, I have no where to go to report the people behind it, because I have no idea who the people behind it are. Do you?

Dnotes, if you are credible, give contact details and your company registration please.

Thank you.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:51:09 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 10:31:11 PM by CryptoBroker79

Scam or not?  Let's see..

* Dnotescoin.com lists no address, no telephone number, no company registration;
* dnotesvault.com lists no address, no telephone number, no company registration;

So if dnotes screws me, I have no where to go to report the people behind it, because I have no idea who the people behind it are. Do you?

Dnotes, if you are credible, give contact details and your company registration please.

Thank you.

The answer to this question is a definitive yes.

In case you missed the introduction of DNotes Co Founder Alan, here is a great write up;
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-dnotes-block-reward-reduce-080300040.html
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:57:58 PM

Thank you.

There is contact information on the dnotesvault.com whois search. You may need to use godaddy whois search.

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:54:17 PM

wow some people just want to come on here and fud if you need info and are upset about something contact devs with a private message as I have in the past if I had a major concern don't spread FUD here thanks .....this community has been here for almost a year now and we have had a breath of fresh air away from people trying to make something good into something bad... Thanks Kold678
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:17:15 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 12:07:48 PM by Dyna

Scam or not?  Let's see..

Thank you.

Hi jdruiter. Your concerns are totally legitimate, especially in the cryptocurrency world. A lot of investors have lost a great deal of their hard earn dollars because of outright and widespread scams. Sadly enough, many have also lost money in legitimate projects ruined by some with a mission to disrupt and destroy, which unfortunately are no better than the scammers. I am sure you are mindful of that since your intent seem to suggest that you are just alerting investors to exercise extreme caution when investing in situation without knowing who is protecting their investment. I am in full agreement with you, and trust that you are a whole lot more comfortable now that you have met me. I am Alan Yong from Illinois USA, cofounder of DNotes, CryptoMoms, and DNotesVault.

I was once doing very well and fell from grace for making one fatal business decision; agreeing to go into a manufacturing  partnership with a large company. It has taken me twenty years of hard work to get this far back. Now that you know of me I am sure you will be so kind as to give a helping hand. To learn more about me please google Alan Yong Dauphin Technology, DNotes, and other search terms. For your convenience I am posting one of many articles concerning my background.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:34:08 PM

Easy Reference for those interested to know a little about my background.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system

Chicago Tribune:
May 20, 1993|By James Coates.

Ibm To Make Pen-based Pc For Lombard Firm

Lombard-based Dauphin Technology Inc. has signed a $150 million deal for International Business Machines Corp. to manufacture a pen-based miniature computer that will run Microsoft Windows programs on an Intel 486 chip.
The companies emphasized Wednesday that the new machine, called DTR-1 and about the size of a book, is "first of its kind to hit the market"-the smallest computer yet to offer full-blown 486 microprocessor performance.

Dauphin and IBM executives said Wednesday that they will start shipping the machines to customers Sunday.
Dauphin, which has recorded flat earnings recently, came into prominence in 1991 by winning a $400 million contract to supply laptop computers to the Pentagon.

Company President Alan Yong said he will introduce the new machine Monday at the COMDEX computer show in Atlanta, where 75,000 participants will gather next week.

Yong believes that being the first to market a subnotebook pen-based device will result in a dramatic improvement in his company's earnings picture.

While industry analysts emphasize that it remains to be seen whether pen-based computers will become as popular as Yong hopes, the IBM deal puts Dauphin ahead of such industry giants as Tandy Corp., Apple Computer Inc. and Motorola Inc., all of which have announced plans for pen-based computers.

Dauphin had sales of $24 million in 1992, almost all of them from its Pentagon contract. But earnings for the last quarter were just $111,739, making the success of the DTR-1 project crucial to the company's future.

The IBM/Dauphin contract, signed Feb. 22, also is important to IBM, according to executives there. The deal, they said, marks a major move by the world's biggest computer company to improve its fortunes by using underutilized factories to make hardware for other computer companies.

Lynn Denton, an IBM spokesman involved with the Dauphin project at IBM's Austin Industrial Business Center in Texas, said the deal marks the largest agreement to manufacture computers for a competitor at the Austin factory, which employs 3,500 people and makes IBM's PS/1, PS/2 and RISC System lines.

The Dauphin contract and other business is expected to account for 40 percent of the IBM complex's manufacturing activity by year's end, Denton added.

By shipping the DTR-1 in late May, Dauphin will reach the market ahead of its anticipated competitors, which include the long-awaited Apple Newton Personal Digital Assistant; a pen-based hand-held device called Zoomer that Casio and Tandy International plan to introduce in early June at the Chicago Consumer Electronics Show; and a device under development by Schaumburg-based Motorola.

Unlike these competitors, which use proprietary chips, the Dauphin machine is based on the same Intel 486 chips that have been sold in millions of desktop computers and can thus use the full spectrum of IBM-compatible software.
Microsoft Corp. makes the handwriting-recognition software used by the DTR-1.

Yong said he plans to market the new machine to the Pentagon and in the commercial market.
Noting last quarter's flat sales, he said the company is vulnerable to the Pentagon's buying cycles, which come just twice a year.

"Getting into the commercial market as well will stabilize our finances," he said.

Yong said he expects brisk overseas sales, particularly in Asia, because the handwriting software is capable of recognizing various Oriental language characters as well as English.

Equipped with a back-lit screen that can sense marks made on it with a special stylus and a tiny but traditional computer keyboard, the DTR-1 is aimed at so-called "vertical applications," where workers in the field can enhance their performance with computers.

The machine comes with software that police, ambulance crews, medical personnel, insurance adjusters, scientists and others can use to take notes and then perform traditional computer tasks such as word processing, spreadsheet calculations and database management.

The technical specifications include a 486SLC microprocessor with four to six megabytes of RAM, a 30 megabyte internal hard drive and a built-in fax/modem.

External parallel, serial, VGA monitor, mouse and keyboard ports are included. The weight is 2.5 pounds and the suggested retail price is $2,500, according to the announcement.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:19:29 AM

Thank you.

Actually, yes, we know exactly who they are. Who are you really?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:18:02 AM

wow some people just want to come on here and fud if you need info and are upset about something contact devs with a private message as I have in the past if I had a major concern don't spread FUD here thanks .....this community has been here for almost a year now and we have had a breath of fresh air away from people trying to make something good into something bad... Thanks Kold678

I am right there with you Kold678.  The message boards for DNotes has been on the up and up ever since I have been researching on which coin to put my trust and money.  So many other message boards contain so much FUD that I did not want to get into all that.  I am not one for confrontation, arguing, and a perception of mistrust.  I want people to be honest and up front with me and when I too had questions I went right to the source, the developers and everything they have told me along the way has been exactly correct.  By nature I am a skeptical person and believe me when I researched they, not one time, made me feel like I was getting the wool pulled over my eyes and have also backed that up by telling me something was going to happen.... and it did.  I too do not want to see negativity for something so positive.  I am in this for the long haul and if you knew me you would know that I am not one to jump into ANYTHING.  Do the research and you will know you are in very good hands with people that are trustworthy and that means a lot!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:18:24 AM

I am right there with you Kold678.  The message boards for DNotes has been on the up and up ever since I have been researching on which coin to put my trust and money.  So many other message boards contain so much FUD that I did not want to get into all that.  I am not one for confrontation, arguing, and a perception of mistrust.  I want people to be honest and up front with me and when I too had questions I went right to the source, the developers and everything they have told me along the way has been exactly correct.  By nature I am a skeptical person and believe me when I researched they, not one time, made me feel like I was getting the wool pulled over my eyes and have also backed that up by telling me something was going to happen.... and it did.  I too do not want to see negativity for something so positive.  I am in this for the long haul and if you knew me you would know that I am not one to jump into ANYTHING.  Do the research and you will know you are in very good hands with people that are trustworthy and that means a lot!

I totally agree with you, DNOTES TEAM has been one of the most transparent coins since launch and I am so glad I have been a supporter since the beginning.  The team is caring, kind and generous and to the point. They did exactly what they set out to do and better. I am with DNOTES all the way and wish you all a merry XMAS, EID, DIWALI, HANUKKAH and any other holiday you may be enjoying at present from whatever creed, religion and denomination. We are DNOTES FAMILY.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:01:26 PM

According to this, we are going to have some really exciting years ahead of us!

"The 5 Phases of Bitcoin Adoption"

What will it take for Bitcoin to gain broad adoption and become the foundation of a new global financial system?

Worth Wray sat down with Barry Silbert, founder of the Bitcoin Investment Trust, to discuss. As one the most active venture capitalists in the industry (with investments in over 30 Bitcoin-related portfolio companies through the Bitcoin Opportunity Corp.), Barry has gone all-in on Bitcoin and Bitcoin-related businesses.

He believes the rise of Bitcoin from 2009 to 2014 is just the beginning… and the virtual payment system may be approaching a big inflection point as Wall Street takes the baton from Silicon Valley.

Silbert thinks about Bitcoin adoption in five general phases.

(1) Experimentation Phase. (2009–2010)

No real value associated with Bitcoin. Hackers and developers playing around with the source code. Experimenting with Bitcoin as a medium of exchange.
(2) Early Adopters Phase. (2011–2013)

Interest from investors and entrepreneurs started to grow with substantial press coverage in the wake of the Silk Road bust. First generation of Bitcoin-related companies (exchanges, merchant processors, wallet providers, etc.) started. Potential began to shine through poor management.
(3) Venture Capital Phase. (2013–Present)

World-class VCs started investing in Bitcoin companies and rapid ramp-up is already outpacing the early days of the Internet. VCs poured more than $90 million into Bitcoin-related businesses in 2013 and more than $300 million in 2014 (compared to $250 million invested in Internet-related businesses in 1995).

(4) Wall Street Phase. (2015?)

Institutional investors, banks, and broker-dealers begin moving money into Bitcoin. Rising price and volume (in addition to development of derivatives) become the catalyst for mass adoption as retail investment follows.
(5) Global Consumer Adoption Phase. (?)

Only happens if (i) companies continue to innovate and make it easier for consumers to buy, hold, and spend Bitcoin, (ii) volume expands dramatically so that large merchants can start accepting payment in Bitcoin, and (iii) Bitcoin awareness continues to rise with these developments.
If Barry is right, the rise of Bitcoin could be as transformative for finance as the Internet has been for commerce and communications… and it could happen FAST.

To learn more about Bitcoin and hear more from Barry and other world-class thinkers, check out Mauldin Economics’ latest documentary, Why Bitcoin Matters.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2014/12/23/the-5-phases-of-bitcoin-adoption/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:06:06 PM

I totally agree with you, DNOTES TEAM has been one of the most transparent coins since launch and I am so glad I have been a supporter since the beginning.  The team is caring, kind and generous and to the point. They did exactly what they set out to do and better. I am with DNOTES all the way and wish you all a merry XMAS, EID, DIWALI, HANUKKAH and any other holiday you may be enjoying at present from whatever creed, religion and denomination. We are DNOTES FAMILY.. Smiley

We are DNOTES FAMILY, and what a loyal, protective family we are! 

Happy Holidays!!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:07:19 PM

We are DNOTES FAMILY, and what a loyal, protective family we are! 

Happy Holidays!!

You all have been my source of inspiration and the drivers of my commitments to take DNotes beyond our best case scenario I thought possible hardly a year ago. There is so much ahead for all of us. For once, the potential high returns in digital currency as a long term investment is not just limited to the rich. Anyone who believes in a well diversified investment portfolio that includes a small portion in digital currency and related projects could also reap significant long term capital appreciation.

Happy Holidays and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all!!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:55:31 PM

All DNotesVault withdrawals have been processed successfully.

Happy holidays all!

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: