Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:46:49 PM

I'm really impressed with the direction DNotes is heading. Unlike new technology, the kind of honesty and integrity the DNotes team has can't be replicated.

There are many reasons why I chose DNotes as the only non traditional currency to be endorsed by FF4DC (FireFighers for Digital Currency) and V4DC (Veterans for Digital Currency). When founding FF4DC, I included 5 currencies that appeared to have honest, hard working development teams. As time went on, I came to the conclusion that only one currency wanted to participate, and help people in need. That currency was DNotes. Every step of the way, they have been there to help me and provide helpful advice. They have pledged financial assitance for Firefighters and Veterans. They support those who are at the greatest disadvantages in our society, and I am confident that DNotes will change the world.

Thanks for your confidence and kind compliments. We strongly believe that honesty and integrity must be the cornerstone in building a trusted digital currency. It is easy to speculate that digital currency is the future of money, but from our prospective it is not going to happen until there is a trusted currency with wide spread ownership extending way beyond just a few rich and powerful, plus a few more fortunate to be at the right place at the right time. It may take a few years, but we are determined to encourage and assist more women, the disadvantaged, the next generation and everyone else to join us in building the future of money.

From a strategic stand point, there are three distinct components DNotes is positioned to participate in; the currency, the payment network, and the Blockchain technology. We are very systematic in our approach and clearly understand what it takes to be the currency of the future with lasting value. DNotes, CryptoMoms and DNotesVault are all strategically linked in our pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:48:39 PM

Just been checking POLONIEX..I am wondering are those big sell orders of whales trying to suppress and control the price for more whale accumulation? Or not very clever traders just trying to cash out lol? If it's the latter they ain't very clever lol, if it's the former..once the vault is up I bet they will get eaten.. Grin Blog post will be up tonight..

No body knows for sure. However, we have been very consistent and clear in our messaging that stability is of critical importance to the long term success of DNotes. If the vast majority of our stakeholders support this view, there is a higher tendency for them to support the downside by buying, as well as protect the upside by selling.  If this is the case, it is a good thing since extreme movement towards either direction is damaging to stability.

I get the sense that we have a lot of stakeholders who are very supportive of DNotes and are investing for the long term. Our preference is sustainable appreciation supported by fundamental values.

Looking forward to your Blog post. Please post a link here. Thanks.

That's a great assessment and valid answer, I like that balance. I will have the blog post in the morning as today I had to do a lot of errands due to my parents arriving from the U.K tonight so just popped in to say it's on the way in the morning. I will get up early and post the link.  Duty to Parents today took all my day. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:06:30 PM

Just been checking POLONIEX..I am wondering are those big sell orders of whales trying to suppress and control the price for more whale accumulation? Or not very clever traders just trying to cash out lol? If it's the latter they ain't very clever lol, if it's the former..once the vault is up I bet they will get eaten.. Grin Blog post will be up tonight..

No body knows for sure. However, we have been very consistent and clear in our messaging that stability is of critical importance to the long term success of DNotes. If the vast majority of our stakeholders support this view, there is a higher tendency for them to support the downside by buying, as well as protect the upside by selling.  If this is the case, it is a good thing since extreme movement towards either direction is damaging to stability.

I get the sense that we have a lot of stakeholders who are very supportive of DNotes and are investing for the long term. Our preference is sustainable appreciation supported by fundamental values.

Looking forward to your Blog post. Please post a link here. Thanks.

That's a great assessment and valid answer, I like that balance. I will have the blog post in the morning as today I had to do a lot of errands due to my parents arriving from the U.K tonight so just popped in to say it's on the way in the morning. I will get up early and post the link.  Duty to Parents today took all my day. Smiley

That is very good. I am comfortable and appreciative that the majority of our stakeholders, irrespective of their ownership stash, always have the best interest of DNotes in mind. They are invested for the long haul. This is just the beginning of our journey. If we stay the course and continue to do the right things the potential high returns will become a reality. This will take some time and may not be the most ideal situation for those with a "get rich quick" agenda.

We are looking forward to your Blog. I have just received confirmation that the Press Release on DNotesVault has been positioned for immediate release tomorrow (12-10-14).

Please convey are best regards to your parents and our best wishes for a wonderful visit.
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:44:26 PM

Hi Team: Take a look we made another news stream. This has brought more awareness to us :-)  
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-round-bitreserve-launches-bitcoin-gold-standard-draper-wins-auction-1478538

"The biggest mover across all markets was dnotes, the self-described "cryptocurrency of the future". Dnotes rose by almost 40% over the last 24 hours to take its market cap above $650,000."

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:06:02 AM

Hi Team: Take a look we made another news stream. This has brought more awareness to us :-)  
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-round-bitreserve-launches-bitcoin-gold-standard-draper-wins-auction-1478538

"The biggest mover across all markets was dnotes, the self-described "cryptocurrency of the future". Dnotes rose by almost 40% over the last 24 hours to take its market cap above $650,000."

Hi PEACEOFWAR,

It's great to hear from you again and especially with such a great news find!  There a lot of very happy DNotes holders today, and I guess tomorrow the rest of the world will find out why!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:25:52 AM

Hi PEACEOFWAR,

It's great to hear from you again and especially with such a great news find!  There a lot of very happy DNotes holders today, and I guess tomorrow the rest of the world will find out why!

So good to hear from you, PEACEOFWAR. It's been awhile. Thanks for the news lead, a pleasant surprise.

Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to a great day with some good news coverage and the launching of DNotesVault.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:46:23 PM

https://DNotesVault.com is now open for registration.

Congratulations Chase for being the first official member of the DNotes vault and the first public DNotesVault transaction!

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:07:19 PM

Congratulations Chase for being the first official member of the DNotes vault and the first public DNotesVault transaction!

Thank you very much.  That was the easiest registration I've ever done.  I love the dashboard - one click, and I've got a separate account!  I can save for any number of goals, each with it's own label - AMAZING!!!!

Congratulations and thank you DNotes team from everyone here at "Camp Canada".

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:51:49 PM

Thank you very much.  That was the easiest registration I've ever done.  I love the dashboard - one click, and I've got a separate account!  I can save for any number of goals, each with it's own label - AMAZING!!!!

Congratulations and thank you DNotes team from everyone here at "Camp Canada".

WoW Way to go Chase..Yeah it's so user friendly..I just opened one and sent my DNOTES..I will be sending more as time goes by for different pots too!! I want to show my Father too..  Smiley.. Thank you DNOTES TEAM for such a wonderful Gift..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:53:27 PM

It's life and growing!

Check this out:

https://dnotesvault.com/users/dashboard

Vault Balance:  124500.38756099 DNotes      Guarantee Fund:  1,600,000 DNotes DjaMnquiPm5vLQp4sQf1fy2mdsvRn98C42

Last trade at C-Cex
NOTE/BTC: 0.00002794
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 03:54:04 PM

Nice work! The only enhancement that would make it even better would be the ability to buy DNotes directly on the site instead of having to go through exchanges.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:27:21 PM

Nice work! The only enhancement that would make it even better would be the ability to buy DNotes directly on the site instead of having to go through exchanges.

Are you suggesting a fully regulated exchange with financial services and a global payment network? That is the plan. But don't expect that any time soon.

Fundamental values are best created systematically to ensure that every gain is sustainable. It must be built upon solid foundations. Once we have a solidly proven stable digital currency with a very large base of stakeholders, our growth potential is only limited to how far we want to take it.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:35:04 PM

Check this out. Spread fast:

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=dnotesvault&src=typd
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:48:57 PM

You are definitely moving in the correct direction!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:53:06 PM

DNotesVault press release is just beginning to show up:

Stable Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DNotesVault With Unprecedented Cryptocurrency Deposit Guarantee

http://bitcoin.upper.jp/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dnotesvault-with-unprecedented-cryptocurrency-deposit-guarantee/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:15:25 PM

Breaking News:

Stable Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DNotesVault With Unprecedented Cryptocurrency Deposit Guarantee

Packed with multiple functionality, an unprecedented 100% cryptocurrency deposit guarantee, and timed send DNotesVault is the second strategic property created by the DNotes team in pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption with the industry’s most stable digital currency.

Illinois, USA. DNotes, the most stable, and one of Coinmarketcap’s top 50 cryptocurrencies, launched DNotesVault today in its systematic pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption. Just six months ago, the same team created and launched CryptoMoms, a currency neutral site dedicated to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging cryptocurrency world currently dominated by men.

DNotesVault.com is a strategic vehicle of DNotes to become the digital currency of the future with lasting value. Its mission is to encourage and assist everyone, worldwide, to support and participate in the high potential returns of digital currency savings. The team has gone to great length to ensure that the user interface is simple to use and easy to understand. The technology and process control, while complex, make it so secure that a few of DNotes stakeholders are willing to commit to a 100% guarantee matching fund.

Co founder, Alan Yong, pointed out that “It is easier to open a DNotesVault account than a bank account. It is also secure. We guarantee 100% of your deposit through a separate cold storage account, secured in a different location, with an amount always in excess of the total deposit. The guaranteed funds are verifiable any time through the blockchain.”

The ability for any DNotes stakeholder, with a DNotesVault account, to send DNotes to anyone that has an email address is an invaluable feature when coupled with DNotesVault security and ease of use. With the holiday season fast approaching, one can stretch $100, or 13,600 DNotes, at the current price, to a long list of family and friends, even at the last minute. The recipient is directed toopen an account at DnotesVault.com and the gifted amount will instantly show up in the new account balance.

“Timed Send” is a scheduled installment payment, with a defined amount for each payment based on scheduled frequencies in terms of days, weeks, months, or years. This is a very useful tool for charity fund raising using DNotes, avoiding stakeholders fear of an instant dump, negatively affecting the value of their holdings. Timed Send is also a great way to manage wealth transfer with the comfort that the inheritance will not be burnt up quickly.

DNotesVault is a web wallet for DNotes, available to all DNotes’ stakeholders, at no cost. One of DNotes core missions is to build a very large generation of DNotes stakeholders worldwide through a family of CR.I.S.Ps. (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans).
Co-founder, Alan Yong explained that for mass consumer and merchant participation to take place, there must be a stable trustworthy digital currency to deliver the true cost advantages as an alternative form of payment, beyond just the lower.

…read more:
http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2014/12/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dnotesvault-with-unprecedented-cryptocurrency-deposit-guarantee/
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:39:46 PM

Breaking News:

Packed with multiple functionality, an unprecedented 100% cryptocurrency deposit guarantee, and timed send DNotesVault is the second strategic property created by the DNotes team in pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption with the industry’s most stable digital currency.

Illinois, USA. DNotes, the most stable, and one of Coinmarketcap’s top 50 cryptocurrencies, launched DNotesVault today in its systematic pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption. Just six months ago, the same team created and launched CryptoMoms, a currency neutral site dedicated to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging cryptocurrency world currently dominated by men.

DNotesVault.com is a strategic vehicle of DNotes to become the digital currency of the future with lasting value. Its mission is to encourage and assist everyone, worldwide, to support and participate in the high potential returns of digital currency savings. The team has gone to great length to ensure that the user interface is simple to use and easy to understand. The technology and process control, while complex, make it so secure that a few of DNotes stakeholders are willing to commit to a 100% guarantee matching fund.

Co founder, Alan Yong, pointed out that “It is easier to open a DNotesVault account than a bank account. It is also secure. We guarantee 100% of your deposit through a separate cold storage account, secured in a different location, with an amount always in excess of the total deposit. The guaranteed funds are verifiable any time through the blockchain.”

The ability for any DNotes stakeholder, with a DNotesVault account, to send DNotes to anyone that has an email address is an invaluable feature when coupled with DNotesVault security and ease of use. With the holiday season fast approaching, one can stretch $100, or 13,600 DNotes, at the current price, to a long list of family and friends, even at the last minute. The recipient is directed toopen an account at DnotesVault.com and the gifted amount will instantly show up in the new account balance.

“Timed Send” is a scheduled installment payment, with a defined amount for each payment based on scheduled frequencies in terms of days, weeks, months, or years. This is a very useful tool for charity fund raising using DNotes, avoiding stakeholders fear of an instant dump, negatively affecting the value of their holdings. Timed Send is also a great way to manage wealth transfer with the comfort that the inheritance will not be burnt up quickly.

DNotesVault is a web wallet for DNotes, available to all DNotes’ stakeholders, at no cost. One of DNotes core missions is to build a very large generation of DNotes stakeholders worldwide through a family of CR.I.S.Ps. (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans).
Co-founder, Alan Yong explained that for mass consumer and merchant participation to take place, there must be a stable trustworthy digital currency to deliver the true cost advantages as an alternative form of payment, beyond just the lower.

…read more:
http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2014/12/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dnotesvault-with-unprecedented-cryptocurrency-deposit-guarantee/

Impressive! I just registered my account, looks very easy to use. Should make for a great tool for expanding the DNotes user base. Great job DNotes team!
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:43:09 PM

Here's another one:

http://thebitcoinnews.com/2014/12/10/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dnotesvault-with-unprecedented-cryptocurrency-deposit-guarantee/

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:22:21 PM

My humble news blog post enjoy.. http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/10/altcoin-news-dnotes-vault-launched-to-bring-stability-in-an-uncertain-world/

Smiley Sorry was a bit late, My Parents just now went to sleep...  Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

My humble news blog post enjoy.. http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/10/altcoin-news-dnotes-vault-launched-to-bring-stability-in-an-uncertain-world/

Smiley Sorry was a bit late, My Parents just now went to sleep...  Grin

Thanks qiwoman! Looks great.

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: