Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814492 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:47:45 AM

Bitcoin daily production - 3500 BTC x 425 USD = 1.487 million USD additional buy support required daily to sustain this price if all miners decide to sell. Nevermind charities, merchants, or traders, which could easily increase that figure 10 fold.

DNotes daily production - 35,000 NOTE x .0045 USD = Average 157.5 USD additional buy support required to sustain price if all miners sell.

DNotes is demonstrating incredible sustainability, they are truly showing how a crypto development team should manage the triple bottom line. Sure glad I'm well invested in you guys, keep up the great work!

Thanks, CryptoBroker79. That is an excellent way of looking at it.  $1.5 million sounds like a lot of money to support a network of miners producing 3,500 Bitcoin daily, with 195.66 PetaFlops Hashrate.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99743.0
However, it is important to bear in mind that the miners have made a huge investment in their mining equipment. As the price of Bitcoin dropped, more miners have to sell everything mined and possibly more from their stash just the support the needed cash flow. Coupled with instant sell by large merchants and charities the price of Bitcoin will remain under pressure for some time.

By contrast, DNotes has huge potential return. At $0.005 per DNotes it cost $180 daily to support a production of 36,000 DNotes. Should DNotes be valued at $1 in a few years, the daily output is only at $36,000 verses Bitcoin $1.5 million. We are taking every opportunity to learn from Bitcoin’s constraints and challenges and fine tune our strategic plans accordingly.

As the most stable digital currency with reliable long-term appreciation, DNotes has a great advantage to be promoted as a saving vehicle. We will focus in promoting a large family of cryptocurrency investment saving plans (CR.I.S.Ps.) in the near future. Stay tuned for further details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:54:40 AM

we need to do something like this but for Cryptocurrency! I think it is a way to while using a little comedy spread awareness.:-D
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3601664/digital-conversion-psa

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 12:13:49 PM

Linux/Unix/Mac users need to upgrade bash ASAP.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-at-risk-major-vulnerability-discovered-in-gnu-bash/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 12:19:59 PM

we need to do something like this but for Cryptocurrency! I think it is a way to while using a little comedy spread awareness.:-D

We are upgrading your money? lol

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:38:37 PM

Thank you for the first good laugh of the day - you may be on to something!  Grin

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:03:18 PM

That was really funny. Totally enjoyed it with my morning coffee. A college humor on CR.I.S,I.Ps for students could be the best intro. before launch.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:33:10 PM

This is hilarious, and a great idea.
Micrux

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:07:34 AM

Hypothetically, any idea what would happen if the maintenance cost was higher than the return?
[/quote]

Well they take it out of the mining profits so I would assume they would just keep the mining proceeds till it started getting to be more than the maintenance fees.  However their stated mission it to keep mining profitable for everyone so I have a feeling they would drop maintenance fees if it were to get to that point.  GawMiners and Zenminer seem to be a honest company, everything I've heard about them is they do right by their customers.
[/quote]

Sorry been away a while as I got packed... I'm moving!

Actually if the price of maintenance overcame returns, they upgrade the unit to next highest payout setup....
Thats for the Solo mining Hashlets...

For the Prime Hashlets, they are launching some new features tonight apparently, and revealing the bulk of their long term project on Oct. 24th I believe...   

And yes, Josh & Company (Gaw/Zen) have repeatedly done right by their customers, even when it wasn't in their own best interests.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:49:15 PM

Hypothetically, any idea what would happen if the maintenance cost was higher than the return?

Well they take it out of the mining profits so I would assume they would just keep the mining proceeds till it started getting to be more than the maintenance fees.  However their stated mission it to keep mining profitable for everyone so I have a feeling they would drop maintenance fees if it were to get to that point.  GawMiners and Zenminer seem to be a honest company, everything I've heard about them is they do right by their customers.

Actually if the price of maintenance overcame returns, they upgrade the unit to next highest payout setup....

For the Prime Hashlets, they are launching some new features tonight apparently, and revealing the bulk of their long term project on Oct. 24th I believe...   

And yes, Josh & Company (Gaw/Zen) have repeatedly done right by their customers, even when it wasn't in their own best interests.

Hey Mike I wasn't aware of the upgrade very cool.  I've been doing really Well with my hashlets.  Have 10 Mhz of my own so far, and 283 Zen Solo's that I co funded with my extended family as a Family Farm.  Reinvesting all into new equipment.  Very exciting. Hope your move goes well Mike.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 02:42:09 AM

Hey Mike I wasn't aware of the upgrade very cool.  I've been doing really Well with my hashlets.  Have 10 Mhz of my own so far, and 283 Zen Solo's that I co funded with my extended family as a Family Farm.  Reinvesting all into new equipment.  Very exciting. Hope your move goes well Mike.

You weren't kidding when you said you were creating a mini farm.

Good luck with your move Micrux, moving locally?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 02:45:34 AM

If any web designers want to earn some DNotes, send me a message here or email at contact@dnotescoin.com. We need some creativity for a new site we are working on.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:53:48 AM

You weren't kidding when you said you were creating a mini farm.

Good luck with your move Micrux, moving locally?

Gotta go big or go home sometimes.  The farm is money that while it would hurt to lose, it won't break us, but if it works well could be a nice little producer for everyone.
mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:44:43 AM

Hi, I haven't heard this mentioned yet and I haven't really looked into it but it appears NuBits is a new stabilized coin set at 1 USD.
"NuShares holders can vote to increase or decrease supply in order to stabilize NuBits’ price" cryptocoiner @crypto_coiner.
looks like maybe a little competition unfortunately. You guys may get some ideas or thoughts if you check it out.

just thought id mention this when i came across it

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:48:27 PM

Hi, I haven't heard this mentioned yet and I haven't really looked into it but it appears NuBits is a new stabilized coin set at 1 USD.
"NuShares holders can vote to increase or decrease supply in order to stabilize NuBits’ price" cryptocoiner @crypto_coiner.
looks like maybe a little competition unfortunately. You guys may get some ideas or thoughts if you check it out.

I don't think NuBits really has anything set in place to keep this stabilized at $1, other than wishful thinking.  If you check out the exchange that they are listed on, you can still buy and sell it for whatever you want.  As far as I know, there isn't an exchange in cryptocurrency designed for trading a coin of fixed value.  There are a couple of other things I have a problem with.  First is the fact that the owners can vote to increase or decrease the supply to keep the price stable.  How??  Would you buy up under-priced coins with your hard earned money and destroy them?  If your coin was finally showing a profit, would you vote to dilute it with more coins??  Secondly, I believe all coins should earn their $ valuation.  At this point in time, digital currency is an investment in it's potential, and there is no upside to this coin.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:55:02 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 03:57:05 PM by Dyna

I don't think NuBits really has anything set in place to keep this stabilized at $1, other than wishful thinking.  If you check out the exchange that they are listed on, you can still buy and sell it for whatever you want.  As far as I know, there isn't an exchange in cryptocurrency designed for trading a coin of fixed value.  There are a couple of other things I have a problem with.  First is the fact that the owners can vote to increase or decrease the supply to keep the price stable.  How??  Would you buy up under-priced coins with your hard earned money and destroy them?  If your coin was finally showing a profit, would you vote to dilute it with more coins??  Secondly, I believe all coins should earn their $ valuation.  At this point in time, digital currency is an investment in it's potential, and there is no upside to this coin.

Thanks for bringing up NuBits, mrbum805. We can always learn something, and cannot possibly cover all our bases.

This is so new I have not spent sufficient time to study it yet. If it is that simple there will be 10,000 competitors in a few months, including banks and nations.  I tend to agree with Chase at this point. Value can not be just created out of thin air. Controlling money supply, especially by printing more money at will has ruined the currencies of many countries. Even a super power like the United States has been taking quite a beating as seen in the lost of confidence and significant devaluation of the US dollar.

DNotes believes that trust, confidence, and stability have to be built and demonstrated over time. It takes years, not days, or months.  It takes a lot of hard work and patience.  It is not always very exciting and only long-term investors can truly benefit from large potential returns.

DNotes is about delivering the full functions of money and more. Of critical importance are trust, stability, and reliable long-term appreciating value. If I have enough time and energy left, after working a full day in my gardens, I will continue to post a few more serious write-ups on how DNotes plans to overcome many structural problems and challenges confronting Bitcoin and our industry in general.

I personally believe that our industry has a tendency to make things too completed, perhaps to impress themselves, and not the masses in the real world. If it is money, it should be real easy to understand, easy to save, easy to transfer, and easy to spend. It must be secure, with a good store of value and reliable long-term appreciation.

DNotes is the only digital currency positioned to fulfill these functions. In the coming months DNotes will be offering a large family of CR.I.S.Ps. (Cryptocurrency Investment Saving Plans) DNotes intents to be around forever.  Our first offering is CR.I.S.P. for kids in our efforts to build the next generation of DNotes good whales. Among our line-ups are CR.I.S.Ps. for students, CR.I.S.Ps. for Charity, CR.I.S.Ps. employees’ Benefits and more.

The success of these projects will take DNotes very far. Your support will be important to us. Can you spare some DNotes as Christmas gifts this year? Start making a list. We are making it as easy as setting up an account with an exchange, but it’s not an exchange. It’s DNotes Vault with 100% of the CR.I.S.Ps’ deposits guaranteed.  Sounds exciting? It is.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:56:51 PM

Whether Bitcoin is classified as a currency or an asset may be decided by the courts, not policymakers.

"4 Court Cases Helping Determine the US Stance on Bitcoin"

http://www.coindesk.com/4-court-cases-helping-determine-us-stance-bitcoin/

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:48:16 PM

in poloniex 3 btc available to buy fast in dnotes coin from 990 to 1028

not usuall see this big bag of dnotes for sell
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:55:19 PM

Just spent 1.53299888 BTC and bought 153,875 DNotes at Poloniex. I will set aside 100,000 of it to be given away to CR.I.S.P. for kids when we launch the project later next month. This large family of CR.I.S.Ps. (Cryptocurrency Investment Saving Plans) will be launched over the next six months supported with full press releases. They will evolve around Cryptomoms. The potential for DNotes is huge. We are looking forward to the full support from our community.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 05:33:19 PM

Just spent 1.53299888 BTC and bought 153,875 DNotes at Poloniex. I will set aside 100,000 of it to be given away to CR.I.S.P. for kids when we launch the project later next month. This large family of CR.I.S.Ps. (Cryptocurrency Investment Saving Plans) will be launched over the next six months supported with full press releases. They will evolve around Cryptomoms. The potential for DNotes is huge. We are looking forward to the full support from our community.

Thanks Dyna! I appreciate that you often take money from your own pocket to invest in the growth of DNotes. The CR.I.S.P. programs have a massive potential impact on the future of DNotes, building on our core fundamentals in many ways. The most obvious to me is utilizing it as a vehicle to grow the number of personally invested DNotes supporters.

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:50:25 PM

Dyna:

I will match your contribution for the CRISP program for kids. I have set aside 100,000 DNotes for that program. I will also support the CRISP program for students by offering another 100,000 DNotes for the Student CRISP Program.

Both these programs deserve our full support........I hope to be able to help hundreds, if not thousands of kids be able to get the education needed in the future..........

Uncle Kevin
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: