Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814492 times)
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:04:55 PM

2FA is now enabled on DNotesVault.com. If you want to enable it, log into your DNotesVault account, click My Account, Enable 2FA and it will prompt you to scan the QR code or copy down the key code to enter it into the Google Authenticator App. Please give it a test and let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks!

Works just fine! No problems here. Looks like the DNotes Vault is a hit. The deposit guarantee in unique in the industry, and I just HAVE to visit the CR.I.S.P. for kids page every time I visit, and see how much the grandkid's college fund has grown.

Smokey

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 12:40:32 AM

2FA is now enabled on DNotesVault.com. If you want to enable it, log into your DNotesVault account, click My Account, Enable 2FA and it will prompt you to scan the QR code or copy down the key code to enter it into the Google Authenticator App. Please give it a test and let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks!

2FA working fine here as well, nice work....

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
kz3d8fc7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:37:58 PM

Thanks!

I can confirm, that 2FA works for me like a charm! Good job!

+Happy holidays and new year to the community for 2015!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:21:50 PM

Thank you for testing it out everyone! Glad it's working fine for you.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 06:52:59 PM

DNotesVault withdrawals have been processed successfully.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:58:03 PM

Loving the Vault, personally.  Nice, clean, easy, and fast.   The CR.I.S.P. addition is the icing on the cake.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:00:41 PM

Thanks!

I can confirm, that 2FA works for me like a charm! Good job!

+Happy holidays and new year to the community for 2015!

Thanks for the visit. It's been a while. Come back often. DNotes has a lot planned for 2015 and I will try to share some of our strategic directions in the coming weeks without getting into specific details. We are committed to deliver a reliable long term appreciation for our stakeholders.

There are a lot of good and honest investors in our industry and the future for digital currency is very bright. We love to have more of them join force with us. Love to have everyone share your DNotes experience and let us know how we can do better.

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 08:30:41 PM

Loving the Vault, personally.  Nice, clean, easy, and fast.   The CR.I.S.P. addition is the icing on the cake.

Thank you elrugrim, glad to see you active again! We'll keep tweaking and improving the vault over time as well as the CR.I.S.P. programs. If anyone has any suggestions, just let us know.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:58:35 PM

Articles like this make me wonder how many other currencies have any idea how complex the issues are ahead of them, on the road to mainstream acceptance. 

"How 'Bitbanks' Could Solve Bitcoin's Volatility Problem"

http://www.coindesk.com/bitbanks-solve-bitcoins-volatility-problem/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:05:16 AM

Articles like this make me wonder how many other currencies have any idea how complex the issues are ahead of them, on the road to mainstream acceptance. 

I actually got excited by the headline "How 'Bitbanks' Could Solve Bitcoin's Volatility Problem" and I decided to drop what was working on (MicroPayment) and read the article from front to end twice. Unfortunately, the author failed to convince me that he has a viable solution. I do however, agree when he pointed that “on the other hand, when you can credibly commit to a stable value, speculation actually reinforces that stability.”   

I would venture to say that solving Bitcoin's volatility problem will be more than a challenge for a long time.  When Bitcoin was launched no one placed a high value on stability. Bitcoin high volatility is the biggest constraint in gaining wide spread adoption. 

What DNotes has been able to accomplish, as the most stable digital currency among over 500 crypto currencies, is actually quite remarkable. We are doing a lot of things differently. It is very complex and extremely difficult to execute. In theory we should become more stable over time. If this holds true a year from now (80% confidence level) we will get a lot of respect from industry observers.

Reliable long term value appreciation is just as important. That is by no means an easier task. Only time can demonstrate how our strategic properties (DNotes, DNotesVault, CryptoMoms + ....) are critically important to accomplish our missions successfully.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:48:48 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 05:33:24 AM by TeeGee

Excellent link Chase. It was a very interesting abstract, I might even read the full work later on. I recently read this http://essay.utwente.nl/65677/1/Spenkelink_MA_MG.pdf in all of its 90 odd pages. It was quite interesting, but I didn't find any new material that most of us weren't already aware of, or solutions to the problems the crypto world must overcome that would help this community.

Myself, I'm less certain in the authors application of the "pretty" MV=PQ model for money demand. You see the author made no mention that the velocity of money means that the slower money transfers between accounts, the more of it will be required in the system to facilitate transactions.

Take for example your bank account and my bank account. If I wanted to send you some USD from my bank account, and our accounts were both in the US, I would expect the transaction to clear overnight into your account, meaning that money that could be travelling around the economy, is "stuck" in the system, and unusable until the time it clears. If I sent you $10, and you owed somebody else $10 that due on the same date, then instead of me sending you $10, and you then forwarding on that $10 to the next person instantly (a $10 velocity of money we can call it), the system would then require $20 (V = $20) to facilitate my payment to you, and your payment to the next person on the same night. This is all because of the "stuck" money.

In the digital currency realm this is completely different, I could transfer you 10 Dnotes, and you could send those same 10 Dnotes to the next person almost instantly, meaning we would only need 10 Dnotes in the system to facilitate our transactions, we essentially require half the amount of money in the system to facilitate the same transfer of value. This effect compounds the more transactions people make, so say a million bank transfers happen... well... we might then need 1 million times the money in the system to facilitate financial services, which means 1 million times the demand for additional units of dollars. Technically, one could argue that if everybody made transactions instantly, we would only really need say "1 Dnote x the maximum transaction amount in the entire system" to facilitate this value for "V" (Velocity). It would work in a similar manner to the "One-electron universe" theory put forward by Richard Feynman in 1940 that said that "all electrons and positrons are actually manifestations of a single entity moving backwards and forwards in time." For the crypto version, time was manipulated, but the blockchain can't go backwards like with the electron theory Smiley.

To me this is one reason why we don't actually need that many total coins in the crypto universe (especially since each and every unit of account like a Dnote, is divisible any which way. In the future we will require smaller units like "mini-notes" that are worth like... 1/100th of a Dnote or whatever). It is not possible to chop up your 20 dollar USD notes and expect them to be worth anything, there will always be enough Notes in existence for everybody in the world.  I hope I explained that okay. If anything, my thoughts above would suggest that there would be far less demand for notes due to "required velocity" if they are applied to the MV=PQ theory. I hope I've explained myself alright here, tried to give easy examples. I'm sure there are other people pondering the same thing out there, and one day we might come to some type of logical consensus. I'm not sold that V matters at all... yet. I also think people need to stop treating crypto economic theory in the same we have with our flawed fiat models!!!

My point here, is that the author made no mention that a crypto money supply wouldn't behave in the same way as a fiat one would. This fact is central to their argument of price volatility and demand for crypto, which I think would make their theory of money velocity incorrect. Those are just my thoughts anyway (but I'm not the one writing for coindesk ha!).

Other than that, the computer algorithms for changing money supply would be quite clever, so long as we don't have any type of "monetary policy" run by governments. When people hold onto their crypto in the expectation that it will appreciate, those coins are technically taken out of the system (since they will not be put onto exchanges or used to buy things), some would say that this would lead to an appreciation in a coins value because it pretty much works like monetary policy, where supply has been changed. I feel inclined to agree, but in this instance, I wouldn't attribute price changes as a result of the velocity ("V") part of the equation like coindesk authors seem to.

I think I've babbled enough, my writing has been interrupted before I got a chance to edit all the spots where I repeated myself and find all the insufficient explanations yadayada.

Hope everybody has a great Xmas. Thanks Dnotes team.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:35:35 AM

This is a very interesting article if you have a couple minutes to spare from the pre-Christmas rush.

"ASPEN INSTITUTE WALTER ISAACSON CEO SEES A BITCOIN MICROPAYMENT DISRUPTION COMING"

"An easy micropayment system for digital content could help save journalism. At the moment, most news sites are either beholden to advertisers or force readers to buy a subscription. Digital coins would add another option: people could click and pay a few pennies for an article. Frictionless coin systems that allowed us to buy digital content on impulse would support journalists who want to cater to their readers rather than just to advertisers. It would encourage news sites to produce content that is truly valued by users rather than churn out clickbait that aggregates eyeballs for advertisers."

"Our current way of handling small transactions is a brain-dead anachronism. Even Apple Pay and other NFC systems, alas, require that payments go through the current banking and credit card systems..."

"The innovation that will shape the coming year, I think, will be the consumer use of digital currencies, such as bitcoin and its derivatives. Companies such as ChangeTip, BitWall, BitPay, and Coinbase – as well as other digital wallets that make use of cybercurrencies or loyalty-points/miles currencies – will empower creators and consumers of content and wrest some power from the Amazons, Alibabas, and Apples. This will upend our current kludgy financial system and ignite an explosion of disruptive innovation."

Full article - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/aspen-institute-walter-isaacson-ceo-sees-bitcoin-micropayment-disruption-coming/

When our Developer recruited me almost a year ago, one of his selling points was “micro payment”. I knew nothing about micro payment at that time, but was fascinated by the concept. It sounded so simple until we started to invest real money and time into it. Well if it is that easy everyone else will be doing it. I believe many, such as CoinWall and others, have been trying but have not been able to take it very far.

There are many implementation challenges, in terms of security, scalability, reliability, interoperability. There is also the concern of Block chain bloating due to the likelihood of a very large number of small transactions. In addition, coming up with a viable business model is very important over the longer term. We can probably do it for free the first two years and than a revenue generating model will have to kick in.

With DNotesVault and CryptoMoms, we may be in the best position to pull it off.  Imagine a digital creation market place, at CryptoMoms, where many forms of digital articles are being sold from 20 to 500 DNotes, along with a few other crypto currencies, with little to no fees, and have the proceeds deposited in the safety of the DNotesVault. This could grow CryptoMoms to be a very valuable property one day. Our growth path for DNotesVault is even more promising. These are among the most important drivers of growth, stability, and value appreciation. Building fundamental value that everyone can understand and use is our path of choice.

Lol, I have not given up on Warren Buffet to support digital currency as money of the future as Bill Gates is already doing. But that is a different story:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/warren-buffet-stay-away-from-bitcoin/
runhuayi

Activity: 41

Crypto

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:42:05 AM

WOW!Big news!
http://www.btc38.com/btc/altgeneral/5544.html

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN  !!! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0)钱包地址:Vuq19KLsjvU21Z7MaEBj44KN5m5YcggcQG
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:46:52 AM

Thanks for the link. Good job.
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:51:58 AM

nice I like the reach Dnotes is gaining on a global scale
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:46:05 AM

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.btc38.com/btc/altgeneral/5544.html&prev=search

for anyone needing it.
Children's digital currency savings project finalized, DnotesVault unprecedented plan
2014-12-29 10:10:31 Views: 1593 Keywords: Money Children Digital
\
Just a week ago launched DNotesVault is a very secure network wallet, now its ready for sale a home CRISPs (digital currency investment savings plan), and provide one hundred percent deposit protection, in order to once again reiterated its goal: universal worldwide Dnotes holding rate.
Illinois USA report - released just this week appears to be another of DNotesVault ready in the emerging digital currency industry eager to have a share of the network purse applications.
However, DNotesVault founder Alan Yong explained that DNotesVault not just a hundred percent owned unprecedented deposit protection, and free and secure web wallet application: "This is Dnotes team developed a strategic tool to attract a large number of merchants and customers to use Dnotes so that it became the digital currency industry's most strong currency. "
Dnotes and Bitcoin is a digital currency like. However, high volatility Bitcoin different, the former ranked first in CoinMarketcap listed 500 hundred digital currency stability rankings.
Dnotes set up a year ago in the early days, put its core objectives set for the creation of a robust and reliable digital currency. The company has always maintained a good momentum of development rose, DNotesVault launch is encouraging you to participate and assist consumers and businesses a higher return on investment of digital currency industry, the first is to try digital currency savings plan.
According to Yong said, CR.ISP the first family savings plan for children is to help the world's children in child time to develop strong savings habits, which can guarantee their future financial situation. This program was initiated by the independent company to Dnotes as an investment tool. In the next cycle may be coupled with savings business.
CRISP CryptoMoms concept comes from an important figure in the team's Chase. CryptoMoms team's goal is to encourage and assist the participation of women by men exclusively to digital currency industry.
CryptoMoms.com currently only a neutral nature of the site provides a wealth of information about digital currency. Website behind a team can quickly answer any question at any time users. Dnotes Founded CryptoMoms, and provide full financial support.
CryptoMoms and DNotes team is currently committed to helping children CRISP any personal interest. To encourage and reward children develop good savings habits, Dnotes team will use these savings for children Dnotes monetary reward top-ranking, they will be awarded to randomly selected children's formative period.
Dnotes company currently generates a child CRISP savings rankings, will arrange all gifted children in poor financial balance in descending order form. In order to protect personal privacy, rankings children names are aliases.
Large family CRISP project is working to expand outside investment for new entrants and new Bitcoin digital currency industry professionals. Yong continued, providing additional savings plan for students, staff, charities and other objects are useful to market demand.
DNotesVault characteristic is that the program can quickly integrate additional financial plan and the new plan has the same safety, convenience and, of course, there are one hundred percent guarantee of savings and zero commitment fee.
Under a savings plan is likely to be for students CR.ISP ordinary people may be difficult to resolve the current crisis in student loans, but CR.ISP very confident the team can encourage and help students to deal with. Students born in the digital age will be easier to machine other digital currency Bitcoin currency as a future mainstream.
Many universities have even set up a digital currency-related courses. Dnotes being and global students to work together to help students start earlier financial life. Students and community members interested in the project team DNotes email to contact@DNotesCoin.com for more information.
Yong is a highly respected, personal computers and wireless communication technology, one of the early pioneers of foresight, he concluded that after the Internet digital currency is the greatest innovation, the Internet completely replace the telephone fax and courier services.
Powerful Bitcoin digital currency is increasingly a function of the current financial system and a larger payment network impact strength, more far-reaching. Despite the impact of the industry will have a serious wave of unemployment, but it brings more jobs and wealth.
For the first time, small novice investors in the legal basis of the specification can be more freely invest in small projects.
With Dnotes 100% guarantee deposit protection and digital currency storage platform, CR.ISP makes everything easier.
Article: http: //55coin.com/3399.html

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:54:43 PM

Excellent link Chase. It was a very interesting abstract, I might even read the full work later on. I recently read this http://essay.utwente.nl/65677/1/Spenkelink_MA_MG.pdf in all of its 90 odd pages. It was quite interesting, but I didn't find any new material that most of us weren't already aware of, or solutions to the problems the crypto world must overcome that would help this community.

Myself, I'm less certain in the authors application of the "pretty" MV=PQ model for money demand. You see the author made no mention that the velocity of money means that the slower money transfers between accounts, the more of it will be required in the system to facilitate transactions.

Take for example your bank account and my bank account. If I wanted to send you some USD from my bank account, and our accounts were both in the US, I would expect the transaction to clear overnight into your account, meaning that money that could be travelling around the economy, is "stuck" in the system, and unusable until the time it clears. If I sent you $10, and you owed somebody else $10 that due on the same date, then instead of me sending you $10, and you then forwarding on that $10 to the next person instantly (a $10 velocity of money we can call it), the system would then require $20 (V = $20) to facilitate my payment to you, and your payment to the next person on the same night. This is all because of the "stuck" money.

In the digital currency realm this is completely different, I could transfer you 10 Dnotes, and you could send those same 10 Dnotes to the next person almost instantly, meaning we would only need 10 Dnotes in the system to facilitate our transactions, we essentially require half the amount of money in the system to facilitate the same transfer of value. This effect compounds the more transactions people make, so say a million bank transfers happen... well... we might then need 1 million times the money in the system to facilitate financial services, which means 1 million times the demand for additional units of dollars. Technically, one could argue that if everybody made transactions instantly, we would only really need say "1 Dnote x the maximum transaction amount in the entire system" to facilitate this value for "V" (Velocity). It would work in a similar manner to the "One-electron universe" theory put forward by Richard Feynman in 1940 that said that "all electrons and positrons are actually manifestations of a single entity moving backwards and forwards in time." For the crypto version, time was manipulated, but the blockchain can't go backwards like with the electron theory Smiley.

To me this is one reason why we don't actually need that many total coins in the crypto universe (especially since each and every unit of account like a Dnote, is divisible any which way. In the future we will require smaller units like "mini-notes" that are worth like... 1/100th of a Dnote or whatever). It is not possible to chop up your 20 dollar USD notes and expect them to be worth anything, there will always be enough Notes in existence for everybody in the world.  I hope I explained that okay. If anything, my thoughts above would suggest that there would be far less demand for notes due to "required velocity" if they are applied to the MV=PQ theory. I hope I've explained myself alright here, tried to give easy examples. I'm sure there are other people pondering the same thing out there, and one day we might come to some type of logical consensus. I'm not sold that V matters at all... yet. I also think people need to stop treating crypto economic theory in the same we have with our flawed fiat models!!!

My point here, is that the author made no mention that a crypto money supply wouldn't behave in the same way as a fiat one would. This fact is central to their argument of price volatility and demand for crypto, which I think would make their theory of money velocity incorrect. Those are just my thoughts anyway (but I'm not the one writing for coindesk ha!).

Other than that, the computer algorithms for changing money supply would be quite clever, so long as we don't have any type of "monetary policy" run by governments. When people hold onto their crypto in the expectation that it will appreciate, those coins are technically taken out of the system (since they will not be put onto exchanges or used to buy things), some would say that this would lead to an appreciation in a coins value because it pretty much works like monetary policy, where supply has been changed. I feel inclined to agree, but in this instance, I wouldn't attribute price changes as a result of the velocity ("V") part of the equation like coindesk authors seem to.

I think I've babbled enough, my writing has been interrupted before I got a chance to edit all the spots where I repeated myself and find all the insufficient explanations yadayada.

\

Thanks TeeGee.  That was a great explanation and I definitely learned a few things.  I have never thought about money being "stuck" in the system like that and I liked the way you explained it.  We will likely see most people attempting to compare the crypto money supply to fiat for quite some time, as you said, or at least until they figure out it doesn't work the same.

As far as the  "One-electron universe" theory put forward by Richard Feynman in 1940 that said that "all electrons and positrons are actually manifestations of a single entity moving backwards and forwards in time" part of your post goes, we'll have to save that for another day.  My head still hurts from son trying to explain quantum entanglement to me weeks ago!  Grin

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:21:48 PM

There is a massive side business for NOTE, digital notes.

nuff said, if you don't see what is simply printed above, then wait and see.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:46:03 PM

\

Thanks TeeGee.  That was a great explanation and I definitely learned a few things.  I have never thought about money being "stuck" in the system like that and I liked the way you explained it.  We will likely see most people attempting to compare the crypto money supply to fiat for quite some time, as you said, or at least until they figure out it doesn't work the same.

As far as the  "One-electron universe" theory put forward by Richard Feynman in 1940 that said that "all electrons and positrons are actually manifestations of a single entity moving backwards and forwards in time" part of your post goes, we'll have to save that for another day.  My head still hurts from son trying to explain quantum entanglement to me weeks ago!  Grin

The Quantity Theory of Money

The Quantity Theory of Money (MV=PQ) is in integral part of our Stability Model, but it goes way beyond that, including a behavioral model that encourages team work towards the attainment of common goals for the mutual benefits of all stakeholders. However, it has yet to be proven if it works over a long period of time. I am certain of one thing, it is better to have a stability model, and value stability seriously, than not at all. That is one among many reasons why DNotes is the most stable digital currency, relative to other cryptocurrencies.

What is MV=PQ. Let me attempt to make it a little easier to understand. It has something to do with the basic law of supply and demand, which we all have a fair understanding, but it is more than that. M is the supply of money, or increasing supply that is available, and V is the frequencies (velocity) it is used (spent). In other words, how much money is out there and how many times per year each dollar is spent.

The other side of the equation is about the price of product and services consumed and the total amount we spent on them during the year.

Digital currency, including Bitcoin, is still at its formative stage. We are still developing and laying down building blocks. At this stage of the game, a high dependence on the validity of the quantity theory of money is a mistake. Envision that digital currency at this stage is like a loaf of bread about to go into the oven. Critics who took a bit of the bread dough and argued that it does not taste like bread reminded me of Senator Joe Manchin’s demand to ban Bitcoin:   http://www.manchin.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2014/2/manchin-demands-federal-regulators-ban-bitcoin

Digital currency is better than fiat currency. Our politicians need to start getting better informed. Good decisions are made based on a deep understanding of the subject matter not pure ignorance. We can count on technical and innovative solutions to make digital currency better than money, including replacing the costly outdated payment network systems and supplement our current banking and financial services industry to greatly improve efficiency and productivity. The major roadblocks are political and regulatory hurdles.

DNotesVault is a major building block we just laid. There will be many more to come.

To be continued
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 09:25:59 PM

Dear all,

it is a great pleasure to know that I have friends like Dnotes community on this forum.
Like  said in some posts from August and September this year,Dnotes must succeed,
here is a great community,stabile markets,not greed developers,true long term holders,without stress....
Like a miner from the launch,i am more than satisfied how things going.

I am wishing you all

Happy New Year,
Big Bags of Luck
and more success
in the 2015!!!!

Best Regards

Nele

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: