Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:47:23 AM

This is very interesting,

"Dogecoin Founder Exits Crypto Community Citing 'Toxic' Culture" - http://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-founder-bitcoin-toxic/

"The Australian native went on to present his opinion that digital currency participants have done little to create a community that is inclusive to all, citing the recent support of Kentucky Senator and US Tea Party member Rand Paul as evidence."

I'm glad I don't frequent the Doge forums... much more civilised here!

That is a very sad expression of frustrations. However, I totally understand the disgust like the Mintpal Moola experience he had to put up with.

DNotes clearly recognized that our industry needed a cultural change if digital currency were to gain mass acceptance. Money is an important tool as a medium of exchange, used by all people, irrespective of gender, race or net worth. We have work long and hard to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and get our full support when needed. We started out with the shared stake philosophy in an effort to get DNotes into the ownership of as many people as possible. Our CRISP For Students will continue that tradition for sometime so that many students will have some ownership of DNotes without having to pay for it to get started. This again is the DNotes difference and we will continue to help build a culture of mutual respect for mutual benefits.

I've seen similar feelings expressed by women involved in Bitcoin--this sense that it's very white male dominated and in some cases even exclusive. I've noticed that there are two aspects to the cryptosphere: The first is the technology itself and the various coins and so forth. That part of it doesn't really have any entry requirements other than figuring out the mechanics of setting up a wallet and transferring funds and then finding the right websites on which to conduct business. If you know how it works, then you can use it. In that sense it's very unbiased. Or, I guess the bias is in favor of those who are more computer savvy than most, but it's not like anyone out there can't learn and then be a part of it.

The second part of the cryptosphere is the aggregation of human beings who are involved, and whatever kinds of associations they have with each other which collectively makes up the "community." This is the part that I hear people complain about the most. Some of the people involved in the "community" are truly obnoxious. It's not hard to find them on this forum. Lots of the movers and shakers in the "community" are primarily people who are very good with computers but who maybe lack social skills and graces. Some of those people (I'm sure with the best of intentions) can make you feel like an idiot for asking a basic question or not understanding a concept that seems obvious to them. And even if you don't run afoul of anyone there are a lot of assumptions people make about you just because you're here--i.e., that you're a white male computer geek with a libertarian bent. On this last point I've for the most part not made any great effort to correct people's assumptions of who I am even when false. Most of the time it's not relevant to the discussion anyway.

For the last two years I've focused very much on the first aspect of the cryptosphere--the mechanics--and not worried too much about my involvement in the social aspects. Part of the beauty of cryptocurrency is that you really don't need a "community" per se to make it work. You just do your thing with your cryptos and the various block chains duly record it and the whole network is based on decentralized machines anyway. If I transact with someone using my cryptos, say I buy a coin on an exchange that someone else is selling, I really don't care if the person on the other end of the transaction likes me or agrees with my political views or even knows anything about me. The main thing that temporarily brings us together is the transaction, and then we go our separate ways. I put up with a lot of the rude stuff that's pretty common here and just focused on why I was here if things got rough.

Then I got more involved in CryptoMoms and started to see how much better it can be when people interact using basic grace and courtesy type of manners. Simple things like saying please and thank you and acknowledging that you at least heard the other person even if you don't agree with everything they said. And the beauty of basic professionalism. Also things like sandwiching difficult requests within very upbuilding and affirmative statements, and all around good conversations. That's making me start to rethink the importance of the social aspects of the cryptosphere, and see how much the lack of social graces that is so prevalent really truly is a turnoff to lots of people, and may even be an entry barrier. I've gotten involved with lots of projects here, mostly alt coins. On a technical level some are definitely better than others. Some have positively brilliant code underlying them. But I'm seeing that none of that matters if the community working on the project does not conduct itself in a professional manner both internally and in dealing with outsiders. From a technical perspective I'm not sure that DNotes has anything particularly brilliant going for it. It's a scrypt coin with no bells and whistles as far as I can tell, one of many. However, the DNotes development team and community hands down has the highest level of professionalism I've encountered anywhere in the cryptosphere. It's that high level of professionalism which is going to be the reason DNotes ultimately outshines many of the other alt coins which may be more technically brilliant but whose communities lack professionalism.

In conclusion the social aspects do matter, and they matter a great deal. Without good social graces and basic professionalism, people burn out and leave. The projects that are going to go mainstream and attract people from outside the cryptosphere are going to be the ones that are conducted with the utmost professionalism from day one.

With that said, when one encounters lack of professionalism in the cryptospace, the answer isn't complaining about it loudly and letting it get you down or leaving in a huff. The answer is to conduct oneself professionally and whenever possible, to create space where that professionalism is valued and nurtured. The DNotes developers and community have done just that. Very quietly and very effectively. I suspect I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Thank you very much for posting Wiser, I'm very pleased to get such a substantiated, and well communicated response - a shared experience many here will know from other threads. I have what I believe are pretty good theories as to why crypto is very 'white-male dominated', but those theories go beyond the scope of DNotes core mission and control. If you wanted a hint - think of ways in which 'libertarian' +/or 'white-males' would feel 'victimized' enough by Government / society that would create incentive to adopt Digital Currencies en masse.

Lots of the movers and shakers in the "community" are primarily people who are very good with computers but who maybe lack social skills and graces. Some of those people (I'm sure with the best of intentions) can make you feel like an idiot for asking a basic question or not understanding a concept that seems obvious to them...   ...And even if you don't run afoul of anyone there are a lot of assumptions people make about you just because you're here--i.e., that you're a white male computer geek with a libertarian bent.

I have in the past, wasted much time and effort in political circles on various social media to communicate the value of ideas for moral philosophy with others. To me, there were a set of 'first principles' that may not be voided (otherwise, they aren't principles!). I won't go into what these principles are, but applying logic to first principles tends to lead to a select few moral conclusions. I've painfully watched many friends with  similar views attack others with vitriol, because they felt that opposition to their beliefs was 'evil'. I shared their frustration sometimes - you get called nasty names, and nobody seems to want to discuss the logic behind the issue - It's truly embarrassing that so many people in politics can not communicate effectively with those they disagree with. I find political environments to be the most toxic of all, and now steer clear and focus on more productive things. Socratic methods of getting a listener to accept logical propositions one by one is near impossible on the internet. Because it is true that people with anarcho-libertarian tendencies got the ball moving with crypto, I have sympathy for victims of the squabbling nature that people with such estranged views often bring with them. They are battle hardened from permanent disagreement with those around them, and their patience has long diminished for people they think 'don't get it'. That said, this is no excuse, and they are doing much harm to an industry they had a big part in creating.

Participating demographics are slowly changing with Digital Currencies now. Your point about the technology meaning nobody needs to care or know who the other transacting party is, or what their views were was excellent. I personally don't think any coin could truly achieve mass adoption without a core community that supports, grows, helps develop and advertises said coin. I think that any Digital Currency that rises to the top, will require more than just a really good development team to get there. A development team with a strong community will have a much larger pool of expertise to draw on than by themselves. Crypto is a commodity / transactional medium that requires people to use it. That means a community is required to market to and teach one another the benefits and it's uses. Without a good community, I don't think any amount of money used to advertise a crypto could get the level of adoption required to really challenge the big players in global payments. A strong community can.

As a thought experiment, think of a couple of years ago when Sony and Microsoft released their Playstation 4 and Xbox One consoles in the same month. Now many people prefer one console over the other for whatever reason, whether it be brand loyalty, technical specs, features / whatever - the most important thing people care about is which console the other people in their friends network are going to buy. If all your friends bought a Playstation 4, and you were the only one who bought an Xbox One... well, all your friends will having fun playing online together on the Playstation gaming network, and you'll be playing with random people on your Xbox, wishing you had purchased a Playstation 4 too. I don't think Digital Currency is any different; the ability to grow fast will ultimately come down to the size and quality of the community; the larger it gets, the more people will randomly tell their friends 'I paid 10 DNotes for it' (free marketing), the more people will accept and use it as a medium to transfer value, and finally, the more people will want to be involved. This is the best way to allow allocative efficiency given limited resources. Developing and marketing a Digital Currency will cost a fortune, especially if you plan to challenge global payment processors. A strong community means the development team can focus on 'technical' aspects of the currency later once the community is self-perpetuating continued growth. This approach is less risky than exerting much effort and finances for technical work before you have an active community and stakeholders (what if nobody uses your coin?).

XC, DRK, Monero and many others created 'anonymous send' capability around the same time, they also achieved it using slightly different methods. Given that fact, technical superiority doesn't guarantee success when rivals are committing resources to achieve the same end. Short term price pumps by short-term traders that knew technology equated to higher prices did most of the marketing on their behalf. That is why after the traders dumped, XC, DRK and XMR are not worth anywhere near what they were today. Technical coins get replaced by newer and better technical coins all the time. There is no use holding onto 'tech' currencies long term, I've yet to see one's price sustain after the initial trading hype. I personally don't see much in the way of reason that a technically advanced currency can attract much more than any other currency than the impatient computer literate members you described, and the speculative traders who follow them. Everyday crypto users will be quite content with a basic blockchain that is updated in line with the latest *useful* innovations.

I think, that DNotes community is the strongest asset it has. Everybody here selflessly contributes, offers and lets one another know the great things they are doing to help DNotes programs, I mean RJF had his daughter put posters up around the university she works to help the CRISP for Students program! Cryptobroker put up 30 flyers at his local uni, and privately messaged me about it (here is your public thanks). These are but a few contributions I've seen recently.

At this point I'll ask that under the presumption that community growth is of paramount importance - What do people here think the best way to encourage forum participation is? What types of people would be interested in crypto and the problems that DNotes is providing solutions to?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:56:30 AM

Just wanted to remind everyone there are 4 chances to win 2000 DNotes just for RTing a tweet: http://altcointalk.org/index.php/topic,264.0.html

Winner will be announced within 24 hours so there is not long to go now!
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 12:59:51 PM

jump in ! thanks for tweetgiveaway psybits !

What do people here think the best way to encourage forum participation is? What types of people would be interested in crypto and the problems that DNotes is providing solutions to?

i think the best way to atrack people to forum, is by giveaways in social media, making meetings, ect... videos on you tube, making congress in high schools

but really i spread the word but people not belive .... if you give some coins hey i give a try but two weeks later not remind nothing or worry about nothing related.

this christmas i do a p2p giveaway in family and friends... more than half loose coins.... and no one use it. ( i do give away in doge coins to use in games etc..)

before pass this two options i think must spread in people more time but..

also can atract to dnotes proffesional inversion agencies

can offer to banksters not are all the same. or can go directly to workers inside the bank

TeeGee

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:42:46 PM

What do people here think the best way to encourage forum participation is? What types of people would be interested in crypto and the problems that DNotes is providing solutions to?

i think the best way to atrack people to forum, is by giveaways in social media, making meetings, ect... videos on you tube, making congress in high schools

but really i spread the word but people not belive .... if you give some coins hey i give a try but two weeks later not remind nothing or worry about nothing related.

this christmas i do a p2p giveaway in family and friends... more than half loose coins.... and no one use it. ( i do give away in doge coins to use in games etc..)

can offer to banksters not are all the same. or can go directly to workers inside the bank

Thanks infovortice,

Yes, CRISP for students is a great platform to use to get people to register easily for some DNotes. If they aren't a student, I find giving away my own works pretty well. I normally give away a substantial amount, but this will have to decrease because DNotes is no longer that 'new', they are worth more now, and I think brand awareness is growing.

I think to most worthwhile supporters that we want to attract, it will probably much less about the 'money' and more about the idea. Many people out there share the sentiment that the banks are ripping them off, charging exorbitant fees and not providing the value consumers demand and could get from Digital Currency.

I found your last point to offer crypto to banksters quite funny, I offer crypto to every banker I meet (the last time was on my / cryptomoms birthday, I gave HIM a good gift!). I have another banker friend who I keep informed about how great Digital Currencies are. We are great friends but we always joke about how we are enemies, and how I'm trying to permanently put him out of work. He unsuccessfully made many generous offers to protect his future and 'turn me to the dark side' of the banking world. He actually purchased his first lump sum of DNotes a month ago. I was daring enough to ask him about Digital Currency financial services when I was flirting with the idea of a small exchange in NZ a while ago where people could buy DNotes with credit cards... but that's a big no no - the banks are going to squeeze us out of the market he reckons. He has yet to come on side fully, but still, he bought (rather than accepted) some DNotes Smiley.

Anybody can be convinced if they give you enough time and respect. These will be the people who do well, the others will rue their mistake of not trying to understand a new idea.

CosmicHQ

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:25:05 PM

A question I have for everyone here is: is there use for Cosmic HQ's services ? If so, what are they?

CosmicHQ, every single one of the services and partner services on your site is something we need or will need help with.

Thank you. What I want to know is how can Cosmic HQ and CRISP and Dnotes be integrated and plugged into each other so that our efforts in accomplishing our strategies are moving in the same direction and when reaching our individual goals, you can branch out into areas you want to exist in. And how is it that Cosmic HQ can supply you with what you are needing and will be needing.

By aligning our forces in the direction which we want to move into, your efforts will be multiplied just by the simple action of helping us move forward.

I know for a fact that there is something being done by Unocoin in India called BSIP (Bitcoin Systematic Investment Planning) and that is only similar program I know of in India which is similar to what CRISP is in India that I can think of. In other words, there is so much room for expansion in India and considering the fact that Cosmic HQ already is established there in regards to its companies Coconet Kings, Stellar Business International and Cosmic HQ's Technology Division (Cosmic HQ Laboratories) in Chennai, India and also a Cointelegraph India franchise which we manage, there is so much potential for you to reach for us and help us make ourselves bigger and make you known in India. The potential is really there waiting to discharge so much energy. And I'm just talking about India. There is Africa, there is the Middle East, there is Latin America, there is Australia, there is New Zealand and also the USA and other countries which would benefit so much from these services, which services would cause a wide impact in the lives of every person and family involved. You really want to be the first ones there and I am telling you that we are already there so why not reach out to us and search for a mutual agreement with us about bringing you there also.

There are other projects which Cosmic HQ is involved in, projects which cannot be talked actually because of an NDA. But I can assure you, they are projects that would be of the greatest help and usefulness to you also if you were to get into business with Cosmic HQ.

Hi, Cosmic HQ. Thanks for introducing Cosmic HQ to our community. Your web site looks like it has a noble mission to improve the life of others. That is a good thing.

Despite my very busy schedule, I had already visited your site three times but did not see an immediate project our group is in the position to participate at this time. DNotes is a very conservative community that follows a very different and strict strategic path based on our own time schedule. We are nimble and work with limited resources to get a lot done through a great deal of hard work and volunteer time. At this stage, this is not a group that has the money or time to spare. Everything that the DNotes team and its community have accomplished is the result of hard work and limited self funding.

If you have any specific project proposals that your groups are prepared to fund and support we will be happy to give them serious consideration. WE like to thank you for bringing Cosmic HQ to our attention and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Hey Dyna. I got it. I will keep participating in the forums to see what is going on with this and so you know Cosmic HQ is here to help you.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:36:34 PM

A question I have for everyone here is: is there use for Cosmic HQ's services ? If so, what are they?

CosmicHQ, every single one of the services and partner services on your site is something we need or will need help with.

Thank you. What I want to know is how can Cosmic HQ and CRISP and Dnotes be integrated and plugged into each other so that our efforts in accomplishing our strategies are moving in the same direction and when reaching our individual goals, you can branch out into areas you want to exist in. And how is it that Cosmic HQ can supply you with what you are needing and will be needing.

By aligning our forces in the direction which we want to move into, your efforts will be multiplied just by the simple action of helping us move forward.

I know for a fact that there is something being done by Unocoin in India called BSIP (Bitcoin Systematic Investment Planning) and that is only similar program I know of in India which is similar to what CRISP is in India that I can think of. In other words, there is so much room for expansion in India and considering the fact that Cosmic HQ already is established there in regards to its companies Coconet Kings, Stellar Business International and Cosmic HQ's Technology Division (Cosmic HQ Laboratories) in Chennai, India and also a Cointelegraph India franchise which we manage, there is so much potential for you to reach for us and help us make ourselves bigger and make you known in India. The potential is really there waiting to discharge so much energy. And I'm just talking about India. There is Africa, there is the Middle East, there is Latin America, there is Australia, there is New Zealand and also the USA and other countries which would benefit so much from these services, which services would cause a wide impact in the lives of every person and family involved. You really want to be the first ones there and I am telling you that we are already there so why not reach out to us and search for a mutual agreement with us about bringing you there also.

There are other projects which Cosmic HQ is involved in, projects which cannot be talked actually because of an NDA. But I can assure you, they are projects that would be of the greatest help and usefulness to you also if you were to get into business with Cosmic HQ.

Hi, Cosmic HQ. Thanks for introducing Cosmic HQ to our community. Your web site looks like it has a noble mission to improve the life of others. That is a good thing.

Despite my very busy schedule, I had already visited your site three times but did not see an immediate project our group is in the position to participate at this time. DNotes is a very conservative community that follows a very different and strict strategic path based on our own time schedule. We are nimble and work with limited resources to get a lot done through a great deal of hard work and volunteer time. At this stage, this is not a group that has the money or time to spare. Everything that the DNotes team and its community have accomplished is the result of hard work and limited self funding.

If you have any specific project proposals that your groups are prepared to fund and support we will be happy to give them serious consideration. WE like to thank you for bringing Cosmic HQ to our attention and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Hey Dyna. I got it. I will keep participating in the forums to see what is going on with this and so you know Cosmic HQ is here to help you.
Thanks, Cosmic HQ. That is excellent. DNotes has very different business models and philosophies. We are very strategic with every move and do not seek short-term gain for publicity or instant gratification. It is well reflected throughout this forum that we do not make commitments we cannot deliver. Our industry does not need any more false starts. What we need is a cultural change. From one that has been brutally destructive and hostile to one that fosters mutual respect and cooperation for mutual benefits.

It has been becoming very apparent that the damages and cost to our industry has been high and keep pilling up. Personally, I have never been as challenged to give it all I got to help this industry to rebuild its image. We have specifically avoid seeking Venture Capital funding during the formative stage so that we can pursue  to do what is right as opposed to what would maximize our financial gains. Large scale funding will come in place later when the most critical parts of our ecosystem are solidly in place, projected to be as early as the beginning of next year. Until we all have earned the trust and respect, too few will take us seriously and mass acceptance of digital currency will not happen for a long time.

We will diligently seek to develop a close relationship with a small group who share our visions, leading to partnering with a few to jointly push forward to achieve our common missions in building a better world. Stay for a lot more to come.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:35:48 PM

Thanks infovortice,

Yes, CRISP for students is a great platform to use to get people to register easily for some DNotes. If they aren't a student, I find giving away my own works pretty well. I normally give away a substantial amount, but this will have to decrease because DNotes is no longer that 'new', they are worth more now, and I think brand awareness is growing.

I think to most worthwhile supporters that we want to attract, it will probably much less about the 'money' and more about the idea. Many people out there share the sentiment that the banks are ripping them off, charging exorbitant fees and not providing the value consumers demand and could get from Digital Currency.

I found your last point to offer crypto to banksters quite funny, I offer crypto to every banker I meet (the last time was on my / cryptomoms birthday, I gave HIM a good gift!). I have another banker friend who I keep informed about how great Digital Currencies are. We are great friends but we always joke about how we are enemies, and how I'm trying to permanently put him out of work. He unsuccessfully made many generous offers to protect his future and 'turn me to the dark side' of the banking world. He actually purchased his first lump sum of DNotes a month ago. I was daring enough to ask him about Digital Currency financial services when I was flirting with the idea of a small exchange in NZ a while ago where people could buy DNotes with credit cards... but that's a big no no - the banks are going to squeeze us out of the market he reckons. He has yet to come on side fully, but still, he bought (rather than accepted) some DNotes Smiley.

Anybody can be convinced if they give you enough time and respect. These will be the people who do well, the others will rue their mistake of not trying to understand a new idea.

This is just my personal opinion and there are many approaches that will be successful. We are a rare group in a world of instant gratification. Look at the qualities of the people you see here regularly. Tenacious hard working visionaries, is the best way I can describe it. Many of these people are not easily impressed, to win them over we need to share with them the DNotes vision in it's entirety. Today to get that kind of information you would have to look very carefully, maybe even read the entire forum. So, my suggestion would be to recruit people individually who you think share these qualities and values and spend the time to get them interested.

CosmicHQ

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:46:35 PM

Thanks, Cosmic HQ. That is excellent. DNotes has very different business models and philosophies. We are very strategic with every move and do not seek short-term gain for publicity or instant gratification. It is well reflected throughout this forum that we do not make commitments we cannot deliver. Our industry does not need any more false starts. What we need is a cultural change. From one that has been brutally destructive and hostile to one that fosters mutual respect and cooperation for mutual benefits.

It has been becoming very apparent that the damages and cost to our industry has been high and keep pilling up. Personally, I have never been as challenged to give it all I got to help this industry to rebuild its image. We have specifically avoid seeking Venture Capital funding during the formative stage so that we can pursue  to do what is right as opposed to what would maximize our financial gains. Large scale funding will come in place later when the most critical parts of our ecosystem are solidly in place, projected to be as early as the beginning of next year. Until we all have earned the trust and respect, too few will take us seriously and mass acceptance of digital currency will not happen for a long time.

We will diligently seek to develop a close relationship with a small group who share our visions, leading to partnering with a few to jointly push forward to achieve our common missions in building a better world. Stay for a lot more to come.

I know you are a sane group to work with because of the fact that you are thinking long-term and in the future. That is very sane thinking to me.

Cosmic HQ is very much in agreement in causing a cultural change and knows very well that a means to cause that change is by digital currencies being integrated into societies interfaces and causing a radical change in the way banking systems are perceived and thought about and CRISP and DNOTES is doing just that.
devlin85

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:07:45 AM

I have a pool setup on P2Pools.com

East Coast USA: Sarasota, FL
Server Address: stratum+tcp://mining.p2pools.com:10040
Username: Your_Wallet_Address
Password: anything

p2pool info on my github -> https://github.com/devlin85/p2pool
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:50:50 AM

I have a pool setup on P2Pools.com

East Coast USA: Sarasota, FL
Server Address: stratum+tcp://mining.p2pools.com:10040
Username: Your_Wallet_Address
Password: anything

p2pool info on my github -> https://github.com/devlin85/p2pool

Thank you devlin85, I will add it to our lists.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:03:28 AM

I rewteeted all at @ goldentags even though contest is closed for me. I am a great fan of DNOTES FROM DAY 1..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:06:23 AM

CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits

Below is the outline for how CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits will work.

Employer must have a DNotesVault account.

Employer signs up using a form.
-Company Name
-Address
-Representative's Name
-Role
-DNotesVault Email
-Phone Number

Employer is given an admin panel which does the following:
-Provides a company specific URL for their employees to sign up.
-Provides a table of employees that have signed up for that company, including their CRISP for Employee account address, name, email, balance.
This will allow the employer to send DNotes to the employee's as they see fit. In the future we can have optional programs like matching funds and the like.

Upon approval, company receive 1,000 DNotes to help get them started.

Employees may sign up for a specific companies CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits program using the company specific URL.
The employee will be required to have a DNotesVault account. The form on the employee sign up page will simply ask for their DNotesVault email. Once they submit the form, a new address will be created in their account specifically for this program labeled COMPANYNAME CRISP.

In the future we may have many other options and programs added on to CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits.

Please provide any comments.

We should send this to Greece..Maybe they need to adopt DNOTES as a pensions and employee plan because they are going broke using the fractional reserve banking system..DNOTES could easily be the answer to long term fiscal liquidity for governments as well as just laypeeps.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:36:59 AM

"this christmas i do a p2p giveaway in family and friends"

I favour direct approaches to people in our environments: family, friends, work colleagues, local merchants. Then you work to create 'micro-volume' by buying and selling Dnotes for fiat as people require.

And introducing Dnotes to Greece? Yes -- but ask me about the politics of such undertakings. There are some very important distinctions to understand.

Mark
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:23:58 AM

I rewteeted all at @ goldentags even though contest is closed for me. I am a great fan of DNOTES FROM DAY 1..

It's still running for a few more hours Wink Thank you!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:35:12 AM

It's still running for a few more hours Wink Thank you!
Oh great but I saw the giveaway thread closed, I couldn't put my twitter there:) How can I enter it otherwise if it's still on? Smiley So cool it's not finished..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:44:08 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 02:02:00 PM by Dyna

Hi Everyone,

Just showing up to say hello to everyone. You may not be seeing me here as often or can expect the prompt response to every post. That is how companies on the fast track grow. By strategic choice, DNotes flew under the radar for the most part of last year. We are now on the fast track. Once we felt certain that we had established a solid foundation with the most critical portions of our own ecosystem, we started a sustained PR campaign to promote awareness of all our projects. It is already beginning to payoff. Be watchful for a number of write-ups to be published in the coming weeks.

This momentum will intensify. I am also drafting a press release announcing Smokeys Daylily Gardens as the first Merchant accepting DNotes as payment. As you may know, Smokeys Daylily Gardens is one of the largest Daylily Growers in the world. http://smokeysdaylilygardens.com/viewcart.php  We are treating this as our first pilot. The big push for DNotes to be accepted as payment by merchants will kick off at the beginning of 2016. Every move we make is strategic and will only take place at the most opportune time. That is just another DNotes difference and we are sticking to it.

Chicago as the "Epicenter of Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology" is still on. I was up way passed mid-night building some solid connections through LinkedIn. The responses I have been getting are impressive. We are getting known and becoming well respected. Keep up the good work and thanks for all your support.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:35:13 PM

Thank you for supporting us on Twitter qiwoman!

TeeGee

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:09:16 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just showing up to say hello to everyone. You may not be seeing me here as often or can expect the prompt response to every post. That is how companies on the fast track grow. By strategic choice, DNotes flew under the radar for the most part of last year. We are now on the fast track. Once we felt certain that we had established a solid foundation with the most critical portions of our own ecosystem, we started a sustained PR campaign to promote awareness of all our projects. It is already beginning to payoff. Be watchful for a number of write-ups to be published in the coming weeks.

This momentum will intensify. I am also drafting a press release announcing Smokeys Daylily Gardens as the first Merchant accepting DNotes as payment. As you may know, Smokeys Daylily Gardens is one of the largest Daylily Growers in the world. http://smokeysdaylilygardens.com/viewcart.php  We are treating this as our first pilot. The big push for DNotes to be accepted as payment by merchants will kick off at the beginning of 2016. Every move we make is strategic and will only take place at the most opportune time. That is just another DNotes difference and we are sticking to it.

Chicago as the "Epicenter of Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology" is still on. I was up way passed mid-night building some solid connections through LinkedIn. The responses I have been getting are impressive. We are getting known and becoming well respected. Keep up the good work and thanks for all your support.

This is very exciting, that post was packed full of great news.

1. DNotes is on the fast-track and purposefully pushing brand awareness.
2. Dedicated PR campaign and (possibly third party) write ups to come.
3. Worlds first DNote accepting merchant.
4. Chicago epicentre is happening, and other (probably) high profile industry participants are taking notice of, and work in tandem with DNotes mission.
5. Observed rise in awareness and respect for DNotes.

Let's all go find a new regular forum participant / CRISP student so that they can partake early before it's too late! I had a great individual in mind who was asking questions about female participation in crypto (she later saw the cryptomoms release), but she is leaving for Peru in a week.

I know there are lots of silent forum lurkers out there who don't comment because they don't feel like they have anything worthwhile to add. I understand why, I mean, I read forums all the time and this is the only one I've ever posted in - after several months of lurking. If you're new to Digital Currency and are reading this forum to learn about DNotes, or blockchain / Bitcoin in general - just ask a question, you can help steer the conversation in a direction that helps you learn what you need to know.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:31:53 PM

Women in bitcoin is a rather hot topic of conversation in the news. There is a bit of negativity in these articles, but it only reinforces CryptoMoms core mission.

Why Bitcoin’s male domination will be its downfall

http://fusion.net/story/124655/why-bitcoins-male-domination-will-be-its-downfall/

Think there aren't women in bitcoin? Think again.

http://fortune.com/2015/04/24/women-in-bitcoin/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:37:10 PM

Hi Everyone,

This is very exciting, that post was packed full of great news.

1. DNotes is on the fast-track and purposefully pushing brand awareness.
2. Dedicated PR campaign and (possibly third party) write ups to come.
3. Worlds first DNote accepting merchant.
4. Chicago epicentre is happening, and other (probably) high profile industry participants are taking notice of, and work in tandem with DNotes mission.
5. Observed rise in awareness and respect for DNotes.

Let's all go find a new regular forum participant / CRISP student so that they can partake early before it's too late! I had a great individual in mind who was asking questions about female participation in crypto (she later saw the cryptomoms release), but she is leaving for Peru in a week.

I know there are lots of silent forum lurkers out there who don't comment because they don't feel like they have anything worthwhile to add. I understand why, I mean, I read forums all the time and this is the only one I've ever posted in - after several months of lurking. If you're new to Digital Currency and are reading this forum to learn about DNotes, or blockchain / Bitcoin in general - just ask a question, you can help steer the conversation in a direction that helps you learn what you need to know.

Thank you TeeGee! In addition, for anyone reading this forum that does not have time to post regularly, stop in and just let us know your reading and how you found DNotes.

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: